PDA

View Full Version : So Cobb County was bored last night...kinda long, but kinda funny

EvasiveEF9
10-22-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm guessing it's because my car is lowered on 17's, tinted windows and a primed body that I get so much attention, but here's my shittin' giggle story for this evening...

So I'm cruisin' down Sandy Plains from Highway 92 and I go to take a right onto Shallowford RD headed towards Canton Road. I state this only because if you know this intersection you know how easy of a turn this is...

Speedlimits like 45, so I'm cruisin' about 45-50mph, and as I approach the green light, I continue into the turn lane and notice a HEAT car, and a regular CC police car in the intersection. I bring it down to about 35, MAYBE 40mph and proceed with my turn. I get to the next intersection and go to turn around in that Shell station right there at Trickum and Shallowford road...a flash from my rearview and I notice the HEAT car pulling in behind me, and then immediately lights up my rear window with blue. The gas station was closed, so it was dark.

Anyways, IMMEDIATELY afterwards, a white CC car pulls in from the other entrance and slams on the brakes almost hitting my front end, and another comes up from somewhere behind along side me (I'm now boxed in) and then a fourth one comes in from...well, I don't really know where. I'm spotlighted (can't see shit anymore) but I hear them opening/closing doors, jangling handcuffs, and unbuttoning their pistol holders. So...I'm about to shit, and I place my hands on the steering wheel, window down.

He approaches my side, hand on pistol, flashlight in the other, and is like "Where you goin' in such a hurry?" I said "Hurry? Uh...nowhere, sir, just driving around wasting time, I don't have anything to do tonight" (it was about 1000 at night, or so). "Well, the other officer here says he heard you squealing tires around that turn back there". With a laugh, I said "Squealing? Sir, my tires didn't squeal, I was only doing like 35 when I took the turn...my car's so lightweight it would slide before it would squeal the tires". Asks for license, asks where I'm going; "Barrett Parkway, sir...couple friends up there, so I'm going to meet up with them". To which he replies "In that?" (I was dressed in full BDU (aka, Camo uniform) uniform because I go to a military college and I'm required to wear it). I wanted to tell him I just liked driving in military outfits...

As he's running my license, one of the cops walks around my car and is talking to another close to my window. I grab my phone and called someone I'd missed a call from: "Haha, yeah, I"m gonna be late. Cobb county must be REALLY fuckin' bored tonight...apparently I squealed my tires...and it took four of them to "bring me down"". The cop heard me and shot me an eat shit and die look.

Cop comes back with me license, I take it, he says be safe, slow down, I kinda laughed and said "Yeah".

I go to leave, and one of the friggin' HEAT cars I guess thought it was a race to the exit, and almost clipped my front end. I had to slam on the brakes to keep from hitting him...I waved him by...

No tickets...but good god...how bored do the cobb county cops get!?!?

Mpatient
10-22-2006, 10:06 PM
Hey man they are just keeing our streets safe by harrasing people like you and letting rapes and robberies and shit go on. . . gotta love where our tax dollars go to.

EvasiveEF9
10-22-2006, 10:17 PM
No doubt...SO many times I've been pulled over for stupid shit, and when they tell me what I've "done wrong" I call BS on it, and they're all like "Uh...uh...well...be safe". I'm like "I was...but you made me question it by pulling me over!"

{X}Echo419
10-23-2006, 07:32 AM
just be glad that didn't happen in Duluth. you car would get towed and they would have F'd up your kit. then after proving you were innocent they would give you a "Reduced" fine.... Hypothetically speaking of course :police:

Halfwit
10-23-2006, 07:46 AM
"WHY U TRYNA SQUEEL DOSE TIRES LIKE U TRYNA THINK U IN A FOXBODY OR SUMMIN BOY"?????

brads94accord
10-23-2006, 08:08 AM
lol yeah i know that turn its maybe like this 120 degree angle. you could easily take that turn at 50mph without squeeling your tires in any car.

con
10-23-2006, 08:17 AM
lmao, gotta luv'em........

I pulled into a closed gas station Sat. night to make a call, about 1:30am. A Henry Co. cop pulled in and asked what's up. I said, "just stopped to make a call. you know it's kind of hard to make a call while riding this thing". He replied, be safe and drove off. I was thrilled that the nice officer stopped to make sure I was o.k.

Halfwit
10-23-2006, 08:26 AM
lmao, gotta luv'em........

I pulled into a closed gas station Sat. night to make a call, about 1:30am. A Henry Co. cop pulled in and asked what's up. I said, "just stopped to make a call. you know it's kind of hard to make a call while riding this thing". He replied, be safe and drove off. I was thrilled that the nice officer stopped to make sure I was o.k.
yeah thats good.

Ruiner
10-23-2006, 08:56 AM
I drive a 6-figure sports car that is loud, illegally tinted, and lowered on 19" wheels; I stand out to say the least. However, I have never had anything like this happen to me.

I am not saying that JokerTypeR is guilty in this case, but it boggles my mind that all of this shit happens to people yet nobody ever does (or did) anything wrong. What I am saying is that if cops just pulled people over when they were bored, I would be the first one to get stopped...yet I never have been. Go figure.

brads94accord
10-23-2006, 09:02 AM
I drive a 6-figure sports car that is loud, illegally tinted, and lowered on 19" wheels; I stand out to say the least. However, I have never had anything like this happen to me.

I am not saying that JokerTypeR is guilty in this case, but it boggles my mind that all of this shit happens to people yet nobody ever does (or did) anything wrong. What I am saying is that if cops just pulled people over when they were bored, I would be the first one to get stopped...yet I never have been. Go figure.

I am totally with you there brandon. I'm thinking the same thing about all of these posts...people tend to leave out certain details so their story sounds better.

Now if there are any compaints about woodstock police doing that shit i can totally understand. they will pull you over for no reason at all just to give you a hard time. I try to avoid driving through woodstock (HWY 92) at all costs.

EvasiveEF9
10-23-2006, 10:25 AM
Brads-I know what you mean. I live right across the street from where cops sit in that valley between sandy plains and trickum.

Ruiner-No details left out. My guess is since your car is six-digits, they figure it's some rich fuck...I'm in primer so they assume it's been stolen (so I've been told by another primer-driver)

Con-yeah, I don't mind them checking if I'm alright...but...friggin' FOUR cops?

Echo-What body kit? LoL, I'll post below. I hate fiber. The only fiber I've got is the Z3 fenders, and I'm losing those as soon as I can afford to put stock ones back on. Yes...I'm THAT broke...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/rebeljokertyper/8-1.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/rebeljokertyper/9-1.jpg

EvasiveEF9
10-23-2006, 10:29 AM
lol yeah i know that turn its maybe like this 120 degree angle. you could easily take that turn at 50mph without squeeling your tires in any car.
I can vouch. One night, I was uber pissed and emotionally perturbed to say the least at about 1 in the morning. No one was around, and I took the turn at probably 65-70...no squeal. A little slip, but no squeal...

Not saying by ANY means that I was right in doing this, nor making excuses for doing so...the point of the above is simply stating how wide of a turn it is, and how hard it would be to squeal tires...NOT possible at 35-40mph...

{X}Echo419
10-23-2006, 11:05 AM

are you trying to pick up my sig? :rolleyes:

wantboost
10-23-2006, 12:25 PM

45 y/o buisness man vs. 16 y/o punk kid, stereotypes happen.

edit: I just reread my post and have to admit you see more people doing stupid shit in a honda than a porsche, final opinion: you choose to modify your import (euro) you get lumped in with the group, good or bad thats the way i see it.

{X}Echo419
10-23-2006, 12:37 PM

edit: I just reread my post and do have to admit you see more people doing stupid shit in a honda than you do a porsche, final opinion: you choose to modify your import (euro) you get lumped in with the group, good or bad thats the way i see it.

I donno, some guy in a Boxster tried to race me the other day. that was pretty stupid......well, then again like 47 civics tried the same thing last week sooooo. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ruiner
10-23-2006, 02:07 PM

edit: I just reread my post and have to admit you see more people doing stupid shit in a honda than a porsche, final opinion: you choose to modify your import (euro) you get lumped in with the group, good or bad thats the way i see it.

A. I'm 30, but you really can't tell my age or who I am because of my dark tint.

B. Eh, maybe on that "lumped into a group" part, but who knows. You still need probable cause.

Either way, I was just trying to prove that I attract A LOT of attention and never get hassled.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-23-2006, 02:28 PM
cool thread, like ohhh myy gaww !