PDA

View Full Version : Calling out *all* shit-talkers to TunerFest!

ct9a gsr
06-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Do you come to the kills forum often?

Does it make you feel special when you post that kill story against someone who wasn't racing you?

Does responding with witty comments to make fun of people make you hard?

Tired of everyone calling you a liar when you say your kill stories?

Bla bla bla...

I invite any and every shit-talker to come to TunerFest and race each other. I was motivated to make this thread after reading a lot of shit-talking in previous threads. We pre-stage races in this thread, Commerce allows you to stage against whoever you want...

So if you have someone you wanna call out, do it here and pre-stage a race for TunerFest. There will be videos and a big portion of IA.com watching the races... so no room for any BS!

1. ct9a gsr -vs- mogallo (tee-hee :lmfao: )

JITB
06-01-2005, 12:11 AM
well be there!..someones car is gonna break down..and its gonna be reaaaaaal funny

SLOWR/T
06-01-2005, 12:34 AM
^^are you refering to your's??

JITB
06-01-2005, 12:52 AM
I hope not, But last year my car did break on the way home..my timing belt Snapped..

SLOWR/T
06-01-2005, 01:09 AM
oh i wasnt bashing or nothing. arent you fabing up a turbo kit?? i may make it, doubt ill run though last time i ran at commerce i broke a drive shaft (NA parts are WEAK!!!) so..... i may bring an extra one and run any ways who knows???

JITB
06-01-2005, 02:07 AM
yep, kits almost done, jsut need another turbo..for the 3rd time..i hope i can have it on at the tunerfest..so i can bust some heads. There is gonna be some BAAAAAAAAAAD ASSS mazdas there

AB3dj
06-01-2005, 09:35 AM
greasing the murray as we speak

HiPSI
06-01-2005, 09:50 AM
oftenly?

buahaha... that's a new word :D

99SI
06-01-2005, 09:56 AM
^^^you beat me to it. lol. I was going to read the rest of the posts before I posted and damn it I wasn't fast enough.

mogallo
06-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Do you come to the kills forum oftenly?

Does it make you feel special when you post that kill story against someone who wasn't racing you?

Bla bla bla...

I invite any and every shit-talker to come to TunerFest and race each other. I was motivated to make this thread after reading a lot of shit-talking in previous threads. We pre-stage races in this thread, Commerce allows you to stage against whoever you want...

So if you have someone you wanna call out, do it here and pre-stage a race for TunerFest. There will be videos and a big portion of IA.com watching the races... so no room for any BS!

And I'm inviting all Mogallo-Haters to 85N ....

Who me???? I dont talk shit!!! :rolleyes: :bigok:

I'll have a video camera in my car, and ill let you take off first... that way there are NO EXCUSES!!!!! Cant beat that deal can you???

Charles, you put a video camera in your car too ;)

Niq please
06-01-2005, 12:33 PM

I'll have a video camera in my car, and ill let you take off first... that way there are NO EXCUSES!!!!! Cant beat that deal can you???

why can't you race at the track? when i last went down 85 it had a speed limit...

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2005, 01:38 PM

i dont think anyone hates you, you're annoying and you talk shit like you work on your own car.. but hey. to each his own

i personally dont hate you, just the thought of your death makes my mouth water

Spyder
06-01-2005, 01:46 PM
i dont think anyone hates you, you're annoying and you talk shit like you work on your own car.. but hey. to each his own

imagion those he DOES hate.

tony
06-01-2005, 01:59 PM

I'm not a mogallo hater but I'll take that offer :goodjob:

and you'll let me take off first too???

HalfBaked
06-01-2005, 02:20 PM
I'll be there.

I won't be running 12s, but I'll still be there.

eViLMunkey
06-01-2005, 02:47 PM
I'll race I wana see if the clock stops on my slow hatch...

mogallo
06-01-2005, 03:03 PM
why can't you race at the track? when i last went down 85 it had a speed limit...

I dont like the track cuz its no fun to shut it down once i hit 120's ..... at that point.... Im just getting STARTED. Why stop only after 1/4 of a mile????

When i last drove down 85, nobody was obeying this "speed limit" that you speak of....

mogallo
06-01-2005, 03:06 PM

Yeah the "hate" was a figure of speach. I know im annoying, but hey, it keeps the forums fun - someone's gotta do it!!!!

As for the thought of my death making your mouth water - you might need to go get some help for that - http://www.psychiatrist.com :bigok:

mogallo
06-01-2005, 03:10 PM
I'm not a mogallo hater but I'll take that offer :goodjob:

and you'll let me take off first too???

Yes, we can meet up prolly sometime after this weekend, or maybe this weekend. Just so you guys know, ill run anyone, even if i know im going to get the socks beat off of me!!! I race for FUN, not to be Billy Badass....

You can start first, and i might even let you have a few CL's head start, depends on what car/bike you have..... ;)

70-160 sound good to you?

tony
06-01-2005, 03:19 PM
Just let me know when you guys meet up, even if I dont race it would be interesting to watch everyone else.

chnco
06-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Too bad I won't have my car back by then

boosted1jz
06-01-2005, 04:22 PM
i wont be able to make it :( but i willlll be putting my engine back together!!!! the interior is coming together now too woot woot!

David88vert
06-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Yes, we can meet up prolly sometime after this weekend, or maybe this weekend. Just so you guys know, ill run anyone, even if i know im going to get the socks beat off of me!!! I race for FUN, not to be Billy Badass....

You can start first, and i might even let you have a few CL's head start, depends on what car/bike you have..... ;)

70-160 sound good to you?

How much of a head start do you want to give me? :)

mogallo
06-01-2005, 10:22 PM
How much of a head start do you want to give me? :)

I dont know what kinda car/bike you have.....

mogallo
06-01-2005, 10:23 PM
Too bad I won't have my car back by then

What's up with your car Allen?

Dragonfly5338
06-01-2005, 11:43 PM

getting a widebody, ain't it? :goodjob:

SLOWR/T
06-01-2005, 11:45 PM
would you be in your FD david88vert? hahah FD Vs Supra you guys would have to let me know i would want to see that. david88vert has a FD RX7

David88vert
06-02-2005, 06:36 AM
I dont know what kinda car/bike you have.....

I don't know what car you have or mods, so we're even. How much of a lead? I don't have as much hp as you do I'm sure, but the lead might make it worth it. :)

David88vert
06-02-2005, 06:37 AM
would you be in your FD david88vert? hahah FD Vs Supra you guys would have to let me know i would want to see that. david88vert has a FD RX7

Who said that I would be in the FD? ;)

mogallo
06-02-2005, 11:09 AM
I don't know what car you have or mods, so we're even. How much of a lead? I don't have as much hp as you do I'm sure, but the lead might make it worth it. :)

You dont read signatures??? All the info you need to know is right there. :)

Now..... OUT WITH THE SECRET!!! :D

Spyder
06-02-2005, 11:24 AM
"its stock"

lol.

chnco
06-03-2005, 12:24 PM

getting a widebody, ain't it? :goodjob:

Widebody, who said that?? :)

It's getting an oil change and spark plug change ;)

David88vert
06-03-2005, 04:29 PM
You dont read signatures??? All the info you need to know is right there. :)

Now..... OUT WITH THE SECRET!!! :D

I never turn signatures on. I just went and looked just now.

It's not a secret, it's just a little bike. And I'm a big, heavy guy.

So how much of a lead ...... :)

DrivenMind
06-03-2005, 09:47 PM
I'll run anyone else whos running 16s just for the spirit of comptition. Also I may be out there filming for a mini-movie to post here on Import Atlanta, all the shit talk can be put to rest and we'll all have good times looking back and going over the enormous amounts of shit talk.

David88vert
06-04-2005, 09:02 AM
I'll run anyone else whos running 16s just for the spirit of comptition. Also I may be out there filming for a mini-movie to post here on Import Atlanta, all the shit talk can be put to rest and we'll all have good times looking back and going over the enormous amounts of shit talk.

Shit talking is the shit!!!:)

I can run 16's if you want me to ..... :bigok:

PSINXS
06-04-2005, 12:24 PM
will sir2hb be there? I want to race him.

Vteckidd
06-04-2005, 01:55 PM
ill be there, but alas, my motor and chassis still arent done. maybe next year. ill be in the Mainstream/SRZ booth with some of our cars

HiPSI
06-04-2005, 02:04 PM
i've got a bike for the supra... don't really see a point in wasting my time trying to die on the highway though.

Spyder
06-04-2005, 02:43 PM
i've got a bike for the supra... don't really see a point in wasting my time trying to die on the highway though.

:D

efman
06-04-2005, 08:56 PM
i would go but i am poor and have not finished my car so no one here can see me
oh darn

Jaimecbr900
06-04-2005, 10:47 PM
All I've got to say is that it's about time someone did an official call out thread.

Props.

Julio
06-04-2005, 11:04 PM
:D

hahah nice is the a HONDA CUB 50 or 70? hahahhaha

quickdodge®
06-05-2005, 06:34 AM
- http://www.psyciatrist.com :bigok:

WOW! You tried to bust someone's chops and you mispelled the name of the website. Damn. Later, QD.

sir2hb
06-05-2005, 10:49 AM
will sir2hb be there? I want to race him.

Ill be there but iam waiting on a part to come in if it makes it I will race

mogallo
06-05-2005, 11:06 AM

There will still be shit talking after the videos are posted up....

mogallo
06-05-2005, 11:07 AM
I never turn signatures on. I just went and looked just now.

It's not a secret, it's just a little bike. And I'm a big, heavy guy.

So how much of a lead ...... :)

How much do you want??? I'm down.

mogallo
06-05-2005, 11:08 AM

Yeah, those guys that race the cars in the videos ive seen have got to be crazy fucks!!!!

mogallo
06-05-2005, 11:09 AM
All I've got to say is that it's about time someone did an official call out thread.

Props.

There's going to be another one comming out shortly, Jamie. :D

David88vert
06-05-2005, 12:26 PM
How much do you want??? I'm down.

All that you'll give me...... :)

mogallo
06-05-2005, 01:33 PM
All that you'll give me...... :)

Aight man, we'll talk about it more in person. Why dont you bring SOMETHING out to our next meet?? PM me if you are really serious about doing this!!!! Ill get your info and call you up for our next meet!!!!

HalfBaked
06-05-2005, 04:09 PM
Ill be there but iam waiting on a part to come in if it makes it I will race

You can race my sentra too.

mogallo
06-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Hey Charles,

What are the rules at Tunerfest??? Are they even going to let me run because of the Trap Speed + No Roll bar rule??? What are the rules about tires???

Tracy
06-05-2005, 05:25 PM
They let you run until you "break" that rule. Obviously no one is going to know your trap speed until you do the pass...unless you tell everyone that you are going to break that rule ;)

mogallo
06-05-2005, 05:57 PM
They let you run until you "break" that rule. Obviously no one is going to know your trap speed until you do the pass...unless you tell everyone that you are going to break that rule ;)

Oh, well good thing im not going to break that rule...... :cool:

Any tire rules Tracy?

ct9a gsr
06-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Don't worry Mark, those rules are only if your car's fast... there's no rules about burning out for too long at the tree.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

mogallo
06-05-2005, 06:11 PM
Don't worry Mark, those rules are only if your car's fast... there's no rules about burning out for too long at the tree.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

I guess our race is going to be my first ever at the track, Charles..... so please dont let me beat you....

Experienced Evo vs 1st Time Supra.... just imagine what people will be saying :D

You never said anything about tires, so i guess my 245 BFG KDW's are going to have to do..... :(

Dragonfly5338
06-05-2005, 06:24 PM
I believe at Commerce the rule is if you run faster than an 11.5 you have to have a roll cage. Faster than 14s = helmet.

JustinSane110™
06-05-2005, 07:29 PM
Oh, well good thing im not going to break that rule...... :cool:

:goodjob: :goodjob: :blah: :goodjob: :D

mogallo
06-05-2005, 07:39 PM
:goodjob: :goodjob: :blah: :goodjob: :D

Damn Justin, wtf is that shit you smoke again???

David88vert
06-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Aight man, we'll talk about it more in person. Why dont you bring SOMETHING out to our next meet?? PM me if you are really serious about doing this!!!! Ill get your info and call you up for our next meet!!!!

I don't usually come out to the meets. I stay home with the wife and kid most nights now, but can come out to play if we have a time. I'll PM you my number.
So, how much of a lead? :)

mogallo
06-05-2005, 08:12 PM
No, im not talking about the IA meets, im talking about our meets where the people with the fast cars come out.... one of those nights is most definitely worth breaking away from the wife and kids ;)

PM'd back my info.

Ummmm 2 Cars (if youre in a car)
3 Bikelengths if youre on a bike i guess... i dont know. Sound reasonable??

Let me guess, you have some crazy shit like a Turbo Busa or something right??? If your bike is over 1000cc you have to give ME the headstart ;)

sir2hb
06-05-2005, 09:00 PM
You can race my sentra too.

Thats fine when you see my urbin green hatch pull up how about you come over and say hi that way I dont have to look for you :goodjob:

HiPSI
06-05-2005, 09:02 PM
i've only seen one supra in the atlanta area that could likely give a big bike a good run and it's not driven on the street anymore ;). sounds a little overzealous to be giving david's bike 3 lengths.

HalfBaked
06-05-2005, 11:30 PM
Thats fine when you see my urbin green hatch pull up how about you come over and say hi that way I dont have to look for you :goodjob:

There will probably be a bunch of hatches. Look for the fast white sentra. There probably won't be too many of those.

JustinSane110™
06-05-2005, 11:46 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~jldraven/images/towelie.jpg

:D :D

mogallo
06-05-2005, 11:46 PM
i've only seen one supra in the atlanta area that could likely give a big bike a good run and it's not driven on the street anymore ;). sounds a little overzealous to be giving david's bike 3 lengths.

Actually there are a few running around now.... for the Big Bikes. I was under the impression that David has a smaller bike... i dont know. Either way, it will still be fun!!!!!

WINDSOR
06-06-2005, 05:58 PM
I believe at Commerce the rule is if you run faster than an 11.5 you have to have a roll cage. Faster than 14s = helmet.

they kicked clark off for going 12.0s...he was letting off after the 1/8 though. They may have seen the high traps in the 1/8 though..not sure why. I don't know if they are enforcing the new 11.49 and faster rollbar rule.

sir2hb
06-06-2005, 08:33 PM
There will probably be a bunch of hatches. Look for the fast white sentra. There probably won't be too many of those.

Mine the only one on the east coast that kolor

KL_03Mx-3
06-06-2005, 09:15 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

David88vert
06-06-2005, 09:43 PM
No, im not talking about the IA meets, im talking about our meets where the people with the fast cars come out.... one of those nights is most definitely worth breaking away from the wife and kids ;)

PM'd back my info.

Ummmm 2 Cars (if youre in a car)
3 Bikelengths if youre on a bike i guess... i dont know. Sound reasonable??

Let me guess, you have some crazy shit like a Turbo Busa or something right??? If your bike is over 1000cc you have to give ME the headstart ;)

Like I said, I'll take what I can get. :)

3 bike lengths is ok, I guess. The bike is under 1000cc, and the engine is all stock. It's just an older Yamaha. :)

Now for the car, you definately would need to give me more than 2 car lengths. My FD is slow......

David88vert
06-06-2005, 09:44 PM

Shhhhh...... :D

sir2hb
06-16-2005, 10:13 PM
Part came in car is fixed as for you guys calling me out Iam not going look for you. Your calling me out find me

HalfBaked
06-16-2005, 11:30 PM
Well my car blew a clutch, but I'm hopefully replacing it tomorrow.

But i'll find ya.

Tuan
06-17-2005, 01:10 AM
Do you come to the kills forum often?

Bla bla bla...

dun take this the wrong way but why is you model like 14

4dmin
06-17-2005, 07:41 AM
fuck all this car shit i challenge you to a foot race :D

i know some nice rides are coming out for racing so bring your best!!! and if you aren't racing or the car isn't ready come out and support your friends/IA/the scene. :goodjob:

Pedal
06-17-2005, 10:02 AM
paul your tubby ass couldnt run 10 feet...and i accept the above ^^^^ challenge

4dmin
06-17-2005, 10:13 AM
better watch it bitch tubby is for traction on the track!!! besides power::weight your gonna loose string bean ;)

girly_typeR
06-17-2005, 01:32 PM
Mogallo vs. ct9agsr
+1
:D I'll tape it

Pedal
06-17-2005, 02:32 PM
yeah but i have insulin injection to help me go faster

Spyder
06-17-2005, 02:34 PM
yeah but i have insulin injection to help me go faster

people NOS?

*secretly plans to wear stickers under his clothes for the race*

Pedal
06-17-2005, 03:53 PM
hahahahahaha

HalfBaked
06-17-2005, 04:40 PM
FUCK SPEC CLUTCHES.

I won't be able to run at the track.

I can't even get my car to fucking go into gear. I blew my clutch and SPEC are a bunch of cunts who didn't overnight my clutch on the right day so instead of it getting here today, it won't be here until monday.

So FUCK them.

eViLMunkey
06-17-2005, 05:33 PM
I'll be there I just have to work till 12pm and I'm heading up after work..

Speedm0(\)key
06-18-2005, 11:01 PM
payed my entrance... went to tech.. got in one of the lanes.. and down came the rain.. what a shitty fucking day

KevinT707
06-19-2005, 01:05 AM
hells yeah today sucked! I was on the track ready to stage too, till they were like lightning they I drove off cause I knew that was it for the day .. I'm so dissapointed

payed my entrance... went to tech.. got in one of the lanes.. and down came the rain.. what a shitty fucking day

mogallo
06-19-2005, 04:39 AM
I think the hail OWNED ALL OF US today at TF...... Speedmonkey, i did not see you :(

Speedm0(\)key
06-19-2005, 07:55 AM
i was in the red 350z it started raining so i parked next to some guy i know with a fast yellow integra with a mugen wing, and couple of fast honda hatch's