PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods What is better for turbo ls Cars!!!

civic-r11
10-22-2006, 11:13 AM
i am putting together my turbo kit and i am just wondering what type of ecu should i use.... I am going to have mild tubro setup but i was just wondering should i buy hondata or should i use like chrome or something like that!!! I know that hondata comes with base maps and other things like that and that is what makes it different and easier for the tuner and alll....but i am just wondering what i should do... I know that chrome and uberdata is free but what are the ups and downs between use those programs and just using the free shit!!!

ThAT you to all that will give me great info on what i should use and background on these systems!!!

HalfBaked
10-22-2006, 11:20 AM
I got a SE-AR-CH turbo.

It is the best.

Formally...
10-22-2006, 02:19 PM
Both systems are ok for your setup. The hondata has a few more features for a very advanced setup. We have used Crome and Uberdata on over a hundred cars with no problems. As far as the basemaps go it does not matter with the tuner. Contact Scttydb411 if you have any questions. If you want Hondata and can wait another week we will be an authorized dealer by the end of the month. Later.