PDA

View Full Version : 3 kills for the Wagon LOL

Nemesis
10-22-2006, 01:37 AM
1. White 06 GT Stang

2. Supercharged Z3

3. Some primer 240 that was with our group

Halfwit was in the car with me for all the runs, so hes my witness. :boobies: Fuck you chad for not recording anything

0Boost and Mastakilla had some good runs too, but ill let them post their stuff up.

Either way, tommorrow I pick up my "Baby on board" rear window sticky. :gay:

The Youngn
10-22-2006, 02:12 AM
we'll do our runs next week georgie boy...

CHADbee
10-22-2006, 02:45 AM
i never even saw the GT out there. i would have wanted some of him too. sorry i did'nt get the run with the Z on tape though, i was'nt paying attention. lol.

Halfwit
10-22-2006, 09:04 AM
the primer 240 wouldnt stop trying to race, evne after about 7 kills by jorgeye

Maniaç
10-22-2006, 09:59 AM
Nice kills George, saw your car, and I think I saw you but didn't really have a chance to approach you. Sorry dude

Next time you should race my friends bugeye... ask Chad how it runs

SpoolBus
10-22-2006, 10:08 AM
Great time great races...boris (aka Boki) pulled me 2x from 40roll (no traction FTL) he brought his new DR setup soo I requested a 50kick for traction and I pulled a fender on him till about 140ish and he blew by..Boris is a great guy and thats how friends should race :goodjob: I also raced Iloveboost and we agreed it was an even race because he pulled me I pulled him soo we will have a round two.

Boosted S60R
10-22-2006, 10:55 AM
Great time great races...boris (aka Boki) pulled me 2x from 40roll (no traction FTL) he brought his new DR setup soo I requested a 50kick for traction and I pulled a fender on him till about 140ish and he blew by..Boris is a great guy and thats how friends should race :goodjob: I also raced Iloveboost and we agreed it was an even race because he pulled me I pulled him soo we will have a round two.nice of course right when i leave yall go out and run.

ct9a gsr
10-22-2006, 11:57 AM
lol @ the kids in the capt. america 240sx w/ altezza tails and the red 4dr focus w/ red wheels and red neons... always have ppl like them following us and blocking ppl for some reason...

CHADbee
10-22-2006, 01:07 PM
lol @ the kids in the capt. america 240sx w/ altezza tails and the red 4dr focus w/ red wheels and red neons... always have ppl like them following us and blocking ppl for some reason...
thats why we need to go to another spot.

Maniaç
10-22-2006, 01:19 PM
^ We do have another spot but that spot should only be use when real serious runs go down. Not ricer runs, you know.
We can't always go there cause then everybody will start going

SpoolBus
10-22-2006, 01:42 PM
Yeah I dont get it either...I understand if you want to watch but stay back ALOT dont try to get in the way or even attempt to pass and slow down.. damn it was like flies with chainsaw engines..either stay behind or go ahead and KEEP GOING. Its like when they see certain cars leave they just run to there cars and follow cause nobody told them we were doing anything...(although im sure its pretty obvious) :yes:

Maniaç
10-22-2006, 01:50 PM
^ yeah it also attracts(??) more attention too. Not good

SpeedyDGP
10-23-2006, 12:13 PM
the primer 240 wouldnt stop trying to race, evne after about 7 kills by jorgeye

I was wayting for the wagon to honk so we can actually call it a race, but he would just punch it and obviously jump me by about a car by the time I did and then just kept on pulling. I know it's faster then mine but I just wanted to see by how much. it shouldn't be by more then about 2 - 3 cars.

Nemesis
10-23-2006, 01:44 PM
I was wayting for the wagon to honk so we can actually call it a race, but he would just punch it and obviously jump me by about a car by the time I did and then just kept on pulling. I know it's faster then mine but I just wanted to see by how much. it shouldn't be by more then about 2 - 3 cars.

You can have another chance this coming weekend if you want. And I wasnt going to run you right on 85. I was barely in my power band in 3rd when I pulled on you those 7 times lol. You should have asked me when we all stopped.

BTEC
10-23-2006, 02:00 PM
Halfwit was in the car with me
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN A CHILD HAS BEEN ABDUCTED. LAST SEEN IN A RED SUBARU WAGON GA LICENSE PLATE "POKE EM". IF U HAVE ANY INFO ON OR WHERE ABOUTS OF THIS VEHICLE OR CHILD PLEASE CALL POLICE IMMEDIATLEY.

Nemesis
10-23-2006, 02:06 PM
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN A CHILD HAS BEEN ABDUCTED. LAST SEEN IN A RED SUBARU WAGON GA LICENSE PLATE "POKE EM". IF U HAVE ANY INFO ON OR WHERE ABOUTS OF THIS VEHICLE OR CHILD PLEASE CALL POLICE IMMEDIATLEY.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :2up:

lightspeed
10-23-2006, 02:13 PM
damn that was actually funny.

BluesClues
10-23-2006, 02:30 PM
Is there a reward?

SpeedMonkey
10-23-2006, 02:43 PM
who cares... halfwit has already fallen victim to micheal jackson and to most catholic churches.

EL OH EL

BTEC
10-23-2006, 02:45 PM
v[]onkey']who cares... halfwit has already fallen victim to micheal jackson and to most catholic churches.

EL OH EL
LOL!!! THIS AINT HIS FIRST RODEO. LITERALLY. :lmfao:

BluesClues
10-23-2006, 02:46 PM
lol