PDA

View Full Version : DRIFTING PRESS RELEASE

Tracy
10-20-2006, 03:29 PM
The youth automotive market is about to change, as we know it! NOPI Motorsports headed is taking the next step to create Motorsports Madness by offering a brand new concept Professional Drift Series for 07. The power behind this announcement is unparallel to anything seen in a long time. Major media markets, payouts, NOPI Xbox Cup Racing Series, targeted demo, entertainment, TV...it is all happening.

NOPI Motorsports will be holding a press conference at SEMA on Thursday November 2nd at 3:15 p.m. giving full details of the new NOPI Professional Drift Series that kicks off in 2007. The excitement of this new series comes in many forms with a finale that will make history . Be sure to be at the NOPI booth - # 20429 to receive full details of this new exciting series that pulls together many elements that you have come to know and love about other major NOPI Shows . You won't want to miss it.

HiPSI
10-20-2006, 03:33 PM
woo

Bruce Leroy
10-20-2006, 06:55 PM
hmmmmm. maybe this will increase their sales.

Dominic49
10-21-2006, 12:37 AM
as long as they alow FF to tandem with the FR then me and nick got this shit down....

obd1kenobi
10-21-2006, 01:59 AM
Nopi can go to fuckin Hell!

bluuuurr
12-05-2006, 07:33 PM
So basically, these are gonna be the guys who aren't good enough to qualify for Formula D.

Nopi is about 4 years too late on this one.. lol

Tracy
12-06-2006, 09:39 AM
So basically, these are gonna be the guys who aren't good enough to qualify for Formula D.

So Basically these are going to be the guys who can't take off of work for 2 weeks at a time to travel to Cali for drifting events who live on this side of the mississippi ;) It will also probably be some people who would like to make $5k per event if they win as oppsesed to the $500 that Formula D pays out. These may even be the people who would like to make their sponsors happy by getting on network television every week as opposed to G4 which you have to subscribe to. It may even be people sponsored by Tire companies that don't sponsor Formula D...so the can't drive in Formula D becuase Formula D don't allow you to drive if you aren't sponsored by 1 of their 5 tire sponsors....There may even be some Formula D drivers there to take advantage of all of the things I just mentioned because if you have a Formula D license, you can drive in NOPI :) These are all just guesses tho being that the series hasn't started yet.

Nemesis
12-06-2006, 09:44 AM
woooo Nopi, cant wait...

The Ren
12-06-2006, 09:46 AM
fun times!

Big Baller
12-06-2006, 10:27 AM

HAHA Youre an idiot and you got told

HiPSI
12-06-2006, 11:02 AM

i am one of those guys you speak of, thanks for your support of your local drivers who are trying to make a name for themselves.

are you a Formula D driver or do you even have a clue what it takes to get into Formula D (like who's knob to bob on)? better yet, do you yourself posess the skill do even qualify top 16 in a local level event?

i'd be willing to bet a resounding NO to both questions. so what exactly gives you the right to talk shit?

B18c1Turboed
12-06-2006, 11:31 AM
Fuck Nopi and NDRA, they cut alot of races so there wanna be drifters can go out and put a show on.I mean wannabe for everbody but ERIN.The rest of you wanna be suck!

So do you get double points when you hit a race trailer? Or do you just damage both peoples property? gee i wonder what FEMALE wanna be drifter did that!!

Tracy
12-06-2006, 11:36 AM
Fuck Nopi and NDRA, they cut alot of races so there wanna be drifters can go out and put a show on.I mean wannabe for everbody but ERIN.The rest of you wanna be suck!

So do you get double points when you hit a race trailer? Or do you just damage both peoples property? gee i wonder what FEMALE wanna be drifter did that!!

You know who did it and it was me...and? I don't need to explain myself to your pussy ass ;) Was it your shit? I didn't think so. Don't you have any of your own business to mind? If you want to try call someone out. Have the balls to do it ;)

B18c1Turboed
12-06-2006, 11:50 AM
You know who did it and it was me...and? I don't need to explain myself to your pussy ass ;) Was it your shit? I didn't think so. Don't you have any of your own business to mind? If you want to try call someone out. Have the balls to do it ;)

HAHAHA!! BAlls yes i think i have 2 of them and from seeing you i think you have a few also!!
Haha nope wasnt my shit!! im smart enough to park away from wanna be drifting!!

Tracy
12-06-2006, 12:02 PM
HAHAHA!! BAlls yes i think i have 2 of them and from seeing you i think you have a few also!!
Haha nope wasnt my shit!! im smart enough to park away from wanna be drifting!!

shut up pussy :lmfao:

B18c1Turboed
12-06-2006, 12:09 PM
shut up pussy :lmfao:
Why dont you go hit something!! since your balls bigger then mine!!

Tracy
12-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Why dont gyou go hit something!! since your balls bigger then mine!! :blah: :blah: pussy

BLK JDM
12-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Yeah I'm cool w/ Erin. But it sux that NOPI has pretty much abandoned drag racing for drifting.

Any sport that's judged by biases and opinions is GAY in my book and never really makes it to a large audience and market.

MEN LIE
WOMEN LIE
NUMBERS DON'T LIE

In the automotive world it's all about true numbers. Not what the fuck some pussy ass judge thinks. And I guarantee you as bias as NOPI is already. The drifting WILL NEVER BE JUDGED FAIRLY. SO UNLESS YOU'RE COOL W/ NOPI OR HAVE DONE SOMETHING FOR NOPI OR HAVE SUCKED ONE OF THE NOPI BIG WIGS DICK-then you'll never win a NOPI drift event. So it looks like we all know who's gonna be 1st place in points at the end of the season.

B18c1Turboed
12-06-2006, 12:15 PM
:blah: :blah: pussy
I am what i eat, shit that means you should be too!!

devin
12-06-2006, 12:20 PM

:eek: .......:lmfao:

Tracy
12-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Yeah I'm cool w/ Erin. But it sux that NOPI has pretty much abandoned drag racing for drifting.

Any sport that's judged by biases and opinions is GAY in my book and never really makes it to a large audience and market.

MEN LIE
WOMEN LIE
NUMBERS DON'T LIE

In the automotive world it's all about true numbers. Not what the fuck some pussy ass judge thinks. And I guarantee you as bias as NOPI is already. The drifting WILL NEVER BE JUDGED FAIRLY. SO UNLESS YOU'RE COOL W/ NOPI OR HAVE DONE SOMETHING FOR NOPI OR HAVE SUCKED ONE OF THE NOPI BIG WIGS DICK-then you'll never win a NOPI drift event. So it looks like we all know who's gonna be 1st place in points at the end of the season.

I agree that it sucks that the judging in drifting is the way that it is. NOPI has actually joined up with the Drift Box http://www.driftbox.com from what I hear to kind of try to make it a little more black and white. That being said there are all kinds of sports that are judged sports. If you don't agree with the way drifting is judged then it's just not for you and you don't have to participate. That's the case with everything in life. NHRA still has drag racing running strong. That's always an option, isn't it?

I also agree that it kind of sucks that drag racing is going the way it has been for a while. That's kind of why we stopped drag racing. We felt that if your sponsors were big enough then you could get away with cheating. MSP is notorious for just that IMO. It didn't matter how hard we tried to follow the rules, they were always broken by someone else with more money.

In the end, it's a business. What's popular is what brings in the money. That's true for most in this industry. From what I hear both AAP and Mahdavi are building drift cars. Why's that? Probably because it's popular and there is business to gain from it. Of course that's just specualtion on my behalf. We did it for fun in the beginning. It was a cheap sport based on drivers skill...not how much money you have in your car. All of that is kind of changing now that the sport is a little bit more well known. There are definately some things that need to be ironed out in the sport as a whole. But what do you expect, it's been in the states for 3 years.

Tracy
12-06-2006, 12:24 PM

pussy

Marcos Ruiz
12-06-2006, 12:53 PM

No love for the Cubans. White people always get a vote.:gay:

Kalifornia087
12-06-2006, 01:06 PM

It's because they never have any drift family shirts left for us white people!

Nemesis
12-06-2006, 01:17 PM
We need more Koreans drifting. For one day I was the only one.

Schlong
12-06-2006, 01:22 PM
Yeah! More Half Koreans drifting!

HiPSI
12-06-2006, 01:51 PM

it's because you're the #4 ranked driver, lol.

Doppelgänger
12-06-2006, 04:58 PM
damn, i guess im a wannabe drifter too :(

DinanM3atl
12-06-2006, 08:26 PM
damn, i guess im a wannabe drifter too :(

you are.

slowwrx
12-06-2006, 08:35 PM
you are.

Same thing I was thinking

bluuuurr
12-06-2006, 10:27 PM
i am one of those guys you speak of, thanks for your support of your local drivers who are trying to make a name for themselves.

are you a Formula D driver or do you even have a clue what it takes to get into Formula D (like who's knob to bob on)? better yet, do you yourself posess the skill do even qualify top 16 in a local level event?

i'd be willing to bet a resounding NO to both questions. so what exactly gives you the right to talk shit?

I'm not talking shit about anyone in here in general, I'm talking shit about a company that makes it's money by exploiting the "scene" (y0) and selling a watered down product to the masses. No, Formula D is no different in a sense, but has already affirmed itself as the premiere US Drift circuit. I personally regard Nopi as rather incompetant and I don't see this going anywhere. But hey, prove me wrong.

and no I don't support you, I don't know you. :)

by the way, I don't drift, I've never even done a donut. so keep rambling.

i4_garage
12-06-2006, 10:48 PM
wat is drifting?

down_shift
12-07-2006, 01:49 AM
I'm not talking shit about anyone in here in general, I'm talking shit about a company that makes it's money by exploiting the "scene" (y0) and selling a watered down product to the masses. No, Formula D is no different in a sense, but has already affirmed itself as the premiere US Drift circuit. I personally regard Nopi as rather incompetant and I don't see this going anywhere. But hey, prove me wrong.

and no I don't support you, I don't know you. :)

by the way, I don't drift, I've never even done a donut. so keep rambling.
If what Im hearing is true Nopi's payouts are going to be about 10x what FD is currently offering. That alone will attract a lot of drifters, FD competitors included.

fawk_you
12-07-2006, 01:50 AM
WOOT

Marcos Ruiz
12-07-2006, 09:42 AM
it's because you're the #4 ranked driver in the nation, lol.
Fixed..

My new name is MR. MARCOS RUIZ :lmfao:

Marcos Ruiz
12-07-2006, 09:44 AM
It's because they never have any drift family shirts left for us white people!

Cause they be super exclusive. Im bringing what I have left to nashville.

Tracy
12-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Fixed..

My new name is MR. MARCOS RUIZ :lmfao:

I prefer to call you Marco ;)

Doppelgänger
12-07-2006, 12:09 PM
you are.
i guess its because my car didnt come on a enclosed trailer :rolleyes:

silversol
12-07-2006, 12:18 PM
drifting is gay!

B18c1Turboed
12-07-2006, 12:58 PM
You are a wanna be drifter driving a girls car!!

Mr_Mischif
12-07-2006, 01:30 PM
^^TELL EM AGAIN!!!

Marcos Ruiz
12-07-2006, 01:55 PM
I prefer to call you Marco ;)

Marco Sruiz

^ Im cool with that.

DinanM3atl
12-07-2006, 04:17 PM

HaHa

You don't have a luxury car so I wouldn't expect it to. Defintely rape my car from the enclosed trailer though :)

HiPSI
12-07-2006, 06:44 PM
I'm not talking shit about anyone in here in general, I'm talking shit about a company that makes it's money by exploiting the "scene" (y0) and selling a watered down product to the masses.

what company doesn't make it's money by going with the trends of the time? yeah there has to be leaders in every group, but there will always be people to follow and try to fill the gaps where those other companies are absent. is Formula D a joke because it's just a copy of D1?

Formula D originally made itself accessible to the drivers, now it's only accessible to sponsors buying their drivers' ways in. yes it's a more premiere series, but there's almost no room for people trying to come up in the world and show that they can compete.

and your original post sure seemed to be talking shit to me. talk all you want about the series and how much you hate nopi as a company, but don't try to discredit drivers who want to participate.

Tracy
12-07-2006, 06:45 PM
talk all you want about the series and how much you hate nopi as a company, but don't try to discredit drivers who want to participate.

preach on sista...*ahem* I mean brotha :)

IamJacksAE86
12-07-2006, 07:12 PM
drifting is gay!

I couldnt agree more, I mean who the hell wants to drift?

Nemesis
12-08-2006, 07:40 AM
what company doesn't make it's money by going with the trends of the time? yeah there has to be leaders in every group, but there will always be people to follow and try to fill the gaps where those other companies are absent. is Formula D a joke because it's just a copy of D1?

Formula D originally made itself accessible to the drivers, now it's only accessible to sponsors buying their drivers' ways in. yes it's a more premiere series, but there's almost no room for people trying to come up in the world and show that they can compete.

and your original post sure seemed to be talking shit to me. talk all you want about the series and how much you hate nopi as a company, but don't try to discredit drivers who want to participate.

Just curious, but doesnt Formula D have qualifiers? Couldnt you all try and qualify just like everyone else? Or is FD simply a buy your way in competition now?

HiPSI
12-08-2006, 08:44 AM
Just curious, but doesnt Formula D have qualifiers? Couldnt you all try and qualify just like everyone else? Or is FD simply a buy your way in competition now?

the qualifiers are few and far between, and nowhere close to home. the closest one last year was in Texas :(.

Doppelgänger
12-08-2006, 09:33 AM
HaHa

. Defintely rape my car from the enclosed trailer though :)

yeah..... i have no idea what the fuck that means.. maybe its some of that "luxury car owner" talk :lmfao:

coughcoughstillkickyouassinthemtnscoughcough

Tracy
12-08-2006, 10:23 AM

def few and far between...most of the time cancelled....or announced at the last minute....often in Cali.

bluuuurr
12-08-2006, 12:15 PM

I did indeed state that Formula D is a company that also is cashing in on the drift craze, but they don't advertise their product with bikini contests, guest appearances from Ludacris, or portray members of the scene as idiots with their hats cocked sideways.

I'm not insulting those wishing to participate. I'm implying that Nopi's execution of this at a motorsports level will not be even close to that of D1 or FD. As an enthusiast, Nopi does not appeal to me. I know that alot of people feel that way. I'd rather be sitting alone in a parking lot watching DGTrials instead of being among the types of people Nopi attracts.

Nemesis
12-08-2006, 12:18 PM
I did indeed state that Formula D is a company that also is cashing in on the drift craze, but they don't advertise their product with bikini contests, guest appearances from Ludacris, or portray members of the scene as idiots with their hats cocked sideways.

I'm not insulting those wishing to participate. I'm implying that Nopi's execution of this at a motorsports level will not be even close to that of D1 or FD. As an enthusiast, Nopi does not appeal to me. I know that alot of people feel that way. I'd rather be sitting alone in a parking lot watching DGTrials instead of being among the types of people Nopi attracts.

Good points. +1

Tracy
12-08-2006, 12:25 PM
I
I'm not insulting those wishing to participate.

But this is exactly what you said:

"So basically, these are gonna be the guys who aren't good enough to qualify for Formula D."

That's insulting the drivers ;)

The rest of your points are your opinion based on your experience with NOPI and you are entitled to them. I don't think anyone is bagging on that.

HiPSI
12-08-2006, 01:21 PM
But this is exactly what you said:

"So basically, these are gonna be the guys who aren't good enough to qualify for Formula D."

That's insulting the drivers ;)

The rest of your points are your opinion based on your experience with NOPI and you are entitled to them. I don't think anyone is bagging on that.

that is correct. you win a lifetime supply of murray's hair cream and a pack of menthol cigarettes.

bluuuurr
12-09-2006, 12:31 AM
that is correct. you win a lifetime supply of murray's hair cream and a pack of menthol cigarettes.

That was a little racist..

I apologize for offending anyone.. the intention was to mock Nopi, not the drivers.. :P happy?

DrivenMind
12-09-2006, 02:01 AM
No offense, but in my humble opinion, I think Nopi fucks up anything they touch. The Nopi Nationals are a fucking joke, the commentators are a joke, and trucks that have beds that spin in the air are a joke.

I'm done with drifting until I have a career that can pay for it.

Because with drifting, just like anything else, it takes money to make money.
If you're poor, you're fucked.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad someones taking an interest in creating a drift series, I just wish it wasn't Nopi.

I'm implying that Nopi's execution of this at a motorsports level will not be even close to that of D1 or FD. As an enthusiast, Nopi does not appeal to me. I know that alot of people feel that way. I'd rather be sitting alone in a parking lot watching DGTrials instead of being among the types of people Nopi attracts.

I understand what you're saying. Nopi is all about bringing stupid, tasteless, trendy, bandwagons together, and as a driver I'd rather have nothing to do with it. Not that I wouldn't love to see drifting grow, but with Nopi backing it, I have a feeling that it's going to grow in a pathetic, tasteless, fan-boy kind of direction.

The qualifiers are rare, and seldom convientiently located.

Formula D is for people like Rhys Millen, and Samuel Hubinette, who have established driving careers, and money to burn on building absolutely insane, factory backed cars. Everyone else simply fights over who gets noticed.

93H22ACX
12-11-2006, 07:16 AM
i want to drift... but i sold my car :(

NDRA does suck in that there are no close races....but i will still attend their races if / when they have a close race.... i dont really care much...i just want to race.

same goes for drifting..if i had a car, i'd be out there too...

but of course i have to have a car first...

Tracy
12-11-2006, 10:51 AM
No offense, but in my humble opinion, I think Nopi fucks up anything they touch. The Nopi Nationals are a fucking joke, the commentators are a joke, and trucks that have beds that spin in the air are a joke.

I'm done with drifting until I have a career that can pay for it.

Because with drifting, just like anything else, it takes money to make money.
If you're poor, you're fucked.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad someones taking an interest in creating a drift series, I just wish it wasn't Nopi.

I understand what you're saying. Nopi is all about bringing stupid, tasteless, trendy, bandwagons together, and as a driver I'd rather have nothing to do with it. Not that I wouldn't love to see drifting grow, but with Nopi backing it, I have a feeling that it's going to grow in a pathetic, tasteless, fan-boy kind of direction.

The qualifiers are rare, and seldom convientiently located.

Formula D is for people like Rhys Millen, and Samuel Hubinette, who have established driving careers, and money to burn on building absolutely insane, factory backed cars. Everyone else simply fights over who gets noticed.

NOPI does have a bad rep. I agree. Dan and I have experienced it with the NDRA. Remember we used to drag race intheir series? All I can do is hope :) They have enlisted some great people in the industry and that's what makes me think it's going to work out. Hideo, formerly of D1 has been contracted to be the race director. He has mad experience in the drifting industry and lots of respect. Andy Williamson has been contracted as their PR. He started C16 magazine. He has many reputable clients such as GM and Mobile 1. Maybe it will be different this time. Like I have said over and over...I just want to drive.

Tracy
12-11-2006, 01:42 PM
latest press release

Hideo Tomitaka Teams Up With The NOPI Professional Drift Series!

NOPI Motorsports and the NOPI Professional Drift Series is happy to announce its partnership with Hideo Tomitaka. Many of you know Hideo as the man behind the historic success of The D1 Grand Prix of professional drifting in the United States. However, there is much more to the story. In addition to being a proficient race organizer, Hideo was a pilot, a motocross rider, a life guard and a boxer.

Hideo’s competitive edge in sports has led him to many successes in the professional motor sports industry. From 1990 to 2002, Hideo was the owner and operator of a high performance vehicle tuning shop in San Diego, California called Eurox. As if owning and operating his own shop wasn’t enough, he also worked as Director for GREDDY a major tuning parts manufacturer. This experience in the tuning world led him to the D1 Grand Prix, serving as the Vice President of U.S. Operations from 2003 to 2006.

During his tenure, Hideo engineered most of the events that facilitated many of the fantastic historic moments in D1 drifting history. Hideo organized the 1st D1 event on US soil at Irwindale Speedway in 2003 which took America by storm, received monumental media attention and shattered track attendance records at Irwindale previously held by a NASCAR event. Hideo was also responsible for organizing one of the most exciting drifting events ever staged in D1 history when Vaughn Gittin Jr. earned the right to be called the first American Drifter to ever beat a Japanese Driver in D1. This momentous occasion was matched in the summer of 2006 as Hideo organized the first NASCAR Nextel Cup Vs. D1 in the Drift Charity event at Irwindale Speedway, which fielded NASCAR drivers like Kasey Kahne, Casey Mears, Robbie Gordon and Matt Kenseth going against top Drift drivers like Sam Hubinette, Rhys Millen and Vaugh Gittin Jr.

Today Hideo is corralling his vast experience in the motorsports world to serve as a consultant and Race Director to the new NOPI Professional Drift Series. Hideo will be responsible for track layouts to racer relations. It has been his dream to bring drifting to all American race fans while providing great customer service to his partners and treating the drivers in the league with the respect they deserve. Hideo’s dreams are now coming true.

When talking to NOPI Motorsports President, Michael Meyers, he said “We are all very excited about this partnership. Hideo comes to the table with great experience and knowledge of Drifting. This is an exciting year for NOPI Motorsports, with the announcement and launch of the NOPI Professional Drift Series. This has been something that we have been working on for a while now, and to see some of the key elements come together like this really makes things exciting. This is just the beginning of things to come. We have some great stuff in the works for the NOPI Professional Drift Series in 07, and we will be excited to announce them here shortly.”

Doppelgänger
12-11-2006, 02:36 PM
i dont care who is promoting/sponsoring events... as long as it doesnt turn into another FD, i'll be there.

Tracy
12-11-2006, 02:56 PM
i dont care who is promoting/sponsoring events... as long as it doesnt turn into another FD, i'll be there.

amen to that

Tracy
12-13-2006, 11:20 AM
NOPI Motorsports is proud to announce its partnership with DriftBox. This partnership leads into a new level of judging for Drifting that will bring closer match ups between Drifters and more excitement for the fans.

The DriftBox is a performance and drifting measurement tool from Racelogic. Using GPS, and only a power connection to a vehicle, DriftBox measures speed, G-forces, drift angle, and lap times. All of this information is recorded to a memory card 10 times a second. Drift teams have found the DriftBox to be an invaluable tool in developing and testing their cars, and enthusiasts are excited to finally have a way to measure, compare, and improve their drifting abilities.

You may be asking, how will this help judges in scoring Drift runs? The DriftBox technology is very simple and effective. With an optional telemetry radio link, judges can see the positions, speeds, G-forces, and drift angle of every car on track in real-time or as they pass through each sector. This allows the judges to score a run not only using what they see on the track, which can often be limited, but using measured drift angle and speed numbers, which can be compared between different cars and drivers. The runs are also saved by the DriftBoxes for later comparison and review.

The combination of the DriftBox and live judges will create a judging and entertainment experience that has not yet been seen in the world of Drifting. Michael Meyers, President of NOPI Motorsports said, “It’s pretty easy to see that we are all very excited about the new NOPI Professional Drift Series for 07. We are working to bring a great experience to our fans, and teaming up with DriftBox will help educate the fans on how and why a certain Drift competitor won a battle or did not win. It will also give Drifters the ability to set the bar early in the event on how they are going to attack the course, which brings excitement across the board. Judging is a major component of Drifting, and the DriftBox will help clear up a lot of confusion pertaining to judging. This is just one of many things that NOPI Motorsports is doing to help elevate the sport of Drifting for both fans and competitors.”

For DriftBox registration and downloads, posting drift scores and user forums, visit www.driftbox.com. For more information on the DriftBox, or to order one, please visit their website at www.driftboxusa.com.

DrivenMind
12-13-2006, 05:28 PM
Now that's a fucking interesting concept... Props to Nopi for coming up with that one, that should make everything hella entertaing.

eludertypes
01-07-2007, 10:50 PM
The drift box thing sounds cool for the individual as far as testing and car set up but, I think it may take away from the grassroots of drifting...style, not Gs.

JMO though.

As for NOPI, I have to agree that they are the circus clowns of the motorsports industry. They have so much power and influence but, have no idea what to really do with it.

Luder

Flip
01-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Sweet! It doesn't really bug me that NOPI is the one doing it as long as SOMEONE is doing it. Another drift competition in Atlanta is still a drift competition and will give us more chances to get our drift cars sideways legally :).

eludertypes
01-08-2007, 01:10 AM
Sweet! It doesn't really bug me that NOPI is the one doing it as long as SOMEONE is doing it. Another drift competition in Atlanta is still a drift competition and will give us more chances to get our drift cars sideways legally :).

That's true. Hey Tracy I saw your NOPI TV apperance. What, no bikini?

mikespeed95
01-08-2007, 01:20 AM
drifting is gay. i hope everyone in drifting dies, especialy that fucker with the ls1 in a 240.

eludertypes
01-08-2007, 01:44 AM
drifting is gay. i hope everyone in drifting dies, especialy that fucker with the ls1 in a 240.

I think you need professional help. :screwy:

Doppelgänger
01-08-2007, 07:45 AM
in that case... i think that would be more then 1 person :(

down_shift
01-08-2007, 12:10 PM
LS1 in an import!? Thats fucking gaytown.