hahaha NO WS FOR YOU

wtf is a "Met" anyways? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
10-20-2006, 06:56 AM
if u got hate in ur heart, let it out...:lmao:

oh, and fuck soco :upchuck:

babygurl
10-20-2006, 07:46 AM
world series? If so its hard to believe the Tigers are doing well, it has been about 22 years since they were even close to a world series!

Sport1.3
10-20-2006, 08:02 AM
ill drink to that

who wants some SoCo?

Soco and lime please! :cheers:

TeeJay
10-20-2006, 08:33 AM
Mets is short for "Metropolitans" :goodjob:

Sport1.3
10-20-2006, 08:34 AM
Mets is short for "Metropolitans" :goodjob:

you mean "Metrosexuals"! :gay:

TeeJay
10-20-2006, 08:34 AM
i sure do hope the bravos turn it around next year, it was weird not seein them in the playoffs playin in a half empty turner field gettin knocked out in the first round

Hulud
10-20-2006, 08:35 AM
a worthless fucking team

TeeJay
10-20-2006, 08:36 AM
a worthless fucking team
hel yeah FUCK NY SON!!!!

SLOWLYbtngU
:lmfao:

FUCK YOU NY

hahaha NO WS FOR YOU
What u got against NY?? :cry:

~wipes tear~

*tear not tears

Hulud
i sure do hope the bravos turn it around next year, it was weird not seein them in the playoffs playin in a half empty turner field gettin knocked out in the first round
only good thing about the braves is going to their games to see the visiting team

Hulud
What u got against NY?? :cry:

~wipes tear~

*tear not tears
i hate their baseball teams

SLOWLYbtngU
hel yeah FUCK NY SON!!!!
But but....But ....I like NY....:(

Hulud
10-20-2006, 08:37 AM
But but....But ....I like NY....:(
sucks for you

TeeJay
10-20-2006, 08:37 AM
only good thing about the braves is going to their games to see the visiting team
ohh man, coldblooded!! :lmfao: this is why everyone says atlanta is the worst sports town in the country lol

Hulud
10-20-2006, 08:38 AM
ohh man, coldblooded!! :lmfao: this is why everyone says atlanta is the worst sports town in the country lol
lolol

it is the worst, and ill tell you why

its because most people in the atlanta area are transplants from other places, so they already like other teams

i mean ill goto braves games and root for them when i dont like the other team

SLOWLYbtngU
10-20-2006, 08:39 AM
i hate their baseball teams
Yankees are my fave team...Yeah yeah fuck the Yankees....:blah: :blah: :blah:

They were my first baseball game when I was little....Fell in love with the game and have always associated my love with the yanks....

:tongue1:

Hulud
10-20-2006, 08:40 AM
Yankees are my fave team...blah blah blah

thats all i saw, i think my mind shut down at that point

yankess= :gay:

stinebrenner (sp?) is a piece of shit that thinks you can BUY a champion team
hes a fuckin moron

TeeJay
10-20-2006, 08:42 AM
lolol

it is the worst, and ill tell you why

its because most people in the atlanta area are transplants from other places, so they already like other teams

i mean ill goto braves games and root for them when i dont like the other team
yeah i know, but i mean, there are TONS of transplants in charlotte trust me, but the panthers still have this city, except for me lol...and when the hornets were here, o my gawd, even when they won 20 or 30 games it was full to capacity...i guess atlanta just has so much more to do that nobody wants to go see a losing team...plus with the braves, the fact that they won year after year made everybody conceited i think

SLOWLYbtngU
10-20-2006, 08:42 AM
sucks for you
that it....our e-love is over...

~stomps off and waits for retaliation~

Hulud
10-20-2006, 08:44 AM
that it....our e-love is over...

~stomps off and waits for retaliation~
o its like that huh?

well fuck you too then
~leaves and goes to work~

ShooterMcGavin
10-20-2006, 08:45 AM
^^^lol ditched ur ass for WORK, now that's RUTHLESS :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-20-2006, 08:47 AM

i agree all of my friends from other states buy tickets for the games that their former home teams are playing in....i thought i was the only one that noticed...

TeeJay
10-20-2006, 08:48 AM
^^^lol ditched ur ass for WORK, now that's RUTHLESS :lmfao:
hahahaha reps for you bro!!! :ninja:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-20-2006, 08:48 AM
o its like that huh?

well fuck you too then
~leaves and goes to work~
:cry:

all over baseball...Aint that some ish?

~goes back to doing her work~

Hulud
10-20-2006, 08:50 AM
~pokes head back in for last word~

yankees suck!

ShooterMcGavin
10-20-2006, 08:53 AM
hahahaha reps for you bro!!! :ninja:
fuckin asshole, now it's on like motherfucking donkey kong :2up:

btw, ur shit only took off 1 rep pt? wek sos :gay:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-20-2006, 08:57 AM
~pokes head back in for last word~

yankees suck!
*hits upside head with a newspaper*

Hush!

TeeJay
10-20-2006, 08:58 AM
fuckin asshole, now it's on like motherfucking donkey kong :2up:

btw, ur shit only took off 1 rep pt? wek sos :gay:
why is it on mofo, u negged me first jerk...it really only took one?? hmmm :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
10-20-2006, 09:03 AM
A lot of people in Atlanta are only enthusiastic when the team is on top. That's what makes them weak.

There are dedicated fans too though. I know a few people, like Leisa, that like a certain team even if they lose. That's a true fan IMO. The Braves are used to winning their division every year. I hated they couldn't pull it off for another year to make the record even harder for anyone else to reach, but it didn't happen. Next year will tell a lot about the team itself because if they come back like the Braves of old, they're going to be like the 90's Braves where they had both youth and talent on their side. Pitching hurt them the most this year. That used to be our Ace in the hole. Closers couldn't save a game with Ambulance at their side this year.

I don't like NY Baseball teams either. Yankees especially. When I was little, my favorite player ever (Mr. October :goodjob: ) played for them and it was the only time I ever cheered for them. To me, they seem very cocky. From what I've read NY is no different than Atlanta in that they EXPECT their teams to win. I'm sure we'll be reading about heads rolling up there very soon since neither the Yankees nor the Mets made it to the big show.

TeeJay
10-20-2006, 09:07 AM
A lot of people in Atlanta are only enthusiastic when the team is on top. That's what makes them weak.

There are dedicated fans too though. I know a few people, like Leisa, that like a certain team even if they lose. That's a true fan IMO. The Braves are used to winning their division every year. I hated they couldn't pull it off for another year to make the record even harder for anyone else to reach, but it didn't happen. Next year will tell a lot about the team itself because if they come back like the Braves of old, they're going to be like the 90's Braves where they had both youth and talent on their side. Pitching hurt them the most this year. That used to be our Ace in the hole. Closers couldn't save a game with Ambulance at their side this year.

I don't like NY Baseball teams either. Yankees especially. When I was little, my favorite player ever (Mr. October :goodjob: ) played for them and it was the only time I ever cheered for them. To me, they seem very cocky. From what I've read NY is no different than Atlanta in that they EXPECT their teams to win. I'm sure we'll be reading about heads rolling up there very soon since neither the Yankees nor the Mets made it to the big show.
yeah there are some die hard fans of atlanta teams, i mean i live in charlotte and i always cheer for atlanta teams, i go to bobcats games when they play the hawks, just to cheer for the hawks lol...i think you should always back your home team no matter what, i mean look at oakland, the raiders BLOW beyond comprehension, yet you still see all their fans in there dressed up in their crazy costumes goin bananas lol

ShooterMcGavin
10-20-2006, 09:11 AM
why is it on mofo, u negged me first jerk...it really only took one?? hmmm :lmfao:
i was proving a point, a point u obviously haven't gotten so we shall continue this tango.....and don't forget, u not as :ninja: as me :goodjob:

TeeJay
10-20-2006, 09:14 AM
i was proving a point, a point u obviously haven't gotten so we shall continue this tango.....and don't forget, u not as :gay: as me :goodjob:
no, i havent forgotten im not as :gay: as you, thanks for reminding me though!!! :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
10-20-2006, 09:24 AM
no, i havent forgotten im not as :gay: as you, thanks for reminding me though!!! :goodjob:
lolololololololol u know how to edit posts!!!! REPS FOR J00!!!

TeeJay
10-20-2006, 09:30 AM
lolololololololol u know how to edit posts!!!! REPS FOR J00!!!
thanks bro!!

but yeah adding on to what i was saying earlier, i think atlanta is a bad PRO sports town, because it seems like most ppl in atlanta and the whole state of ga care more about college sports than the pros, i guess its just how most were raised, i dunno. but i see most ppl talk about college sports in here way more than pros

The Golden Child
10-20-2006, 10:14 AM
FUCK the A !!!

Mets suck anyway ..

NY STAY HIGH !!!

i dont watch sports anyway so i dont care ..

TeeJay
10-20-2006, 10:22 AM
FUCK the A !!!

Mets suck anyway ..

NY STAY HIGH !!!

i dont watch sports anyway so i dont care ..
wow you my friend are a walking contradiction :lmfao:

The Golden Child
10-20-2006, 10:27 AM
wow you my friend are a walking contradiction :lmfao:

shut up im tired ..

{X}Echo419
10-20-2006, 10:33 AM
Georgia is a College sports state. ie: UGA, Tech, Ga.Southern.

try and compare a Falcons v. Saints game to a UGA v. Tech game. that's like comparing thumb wresteling to the UFC :2cents:

TeeJay
10-20-2006, 10:34 AM
thumb wrestling lol

Hulud
10-20-2006, 02:38 PM
~back from work~

where you at? i owe you a smack woman

SLOWLYbtngU
10-20-2006, 02:44 PM
~back from work~

where you at? i owe you a smack woman
:jerkit:

:boxing:

Hulud
10-20-2006, 02:47 PM
get back in the kitchen

your on lockdown :police:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-20-2006, 02:50 PM
get back in the kitchen

The kitchen is the LAST place you want me in...

"The roof, the roof, the roof is on fiya"

Hulud
10-20-2006, 02:51 PM
well damn wtF?

{X}Echo419
10-20-2006, 02:51 PM
get back in the kitchen

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-20-2006, 03:15 PM
well damn wtF?