PDA

View Full Version : G-vill ?

SE-Rious1
10-19-2006, 05:07 PM
Any one on IA go to the strip in gainsville any ? :thinking:

rickgiblin
10-19-2006, 05:13 PM
wtf... how old are you, like 16 or 17... i hope so cuse if your not then dam, when did they let you around michael jackson... cuse all that goes up there is young highschool kids. have you ever gone to the "TOP" in gainesville... you should really go there, its great

TeeJay
10-19-2006, 05:14 PM
lol

SE-Rious1
10-19-2006, 05:15 PM
nah i havent been to strip in few years woundered it was there still lol WTF is the (TOP) ?

Jimmy B
10-19-2006, 05:56 PM
yep, it wasnt to bad,... wait.. im thinkin 8 years ago... wow..

rickgiblin
10-19-2006, 06:06 PM
yea, about when i was 16-19 i use to go there, but i went up there a few weeks ago to go eat and we just happened to go throu the strip, and it isnt anythign like it use to. it use to be fun, now its just a bunch of mexicans with riced uot civics with 7 different color primers on there ride, with a wing that you could use to measure a football game with.

but the "TOP" is a strip club in gainsville, its good for being in g'ville

quickdodge®
10-19-2006, 07:00 PM
wtf... how old are you, like 16 or 17... i hope so cuse if your not then dam, when did they let you around michael jackson... cuse all that goes up there is young highschool kids. have you ever gone to the "TOP" in gainesville... you should really go there, its great

Ahhhh. A younger version of me. Lolol. Later, QD.

SE-Rious1
10-19-2006, 09:10 PM
well guess its a kid place i wont go there lol but damn where is there to go and hangout around athens or gwinnett ?

Sushi
10-19-2006, 09:24 PM
well guess its a kid place i wont go there lol but damn where is there to go and hangout around athens or gwinnett ?

HAHA Def. Not Pleasant Hill!

SE-Rious1
10-19-2006, 09:31 PM
HAHA Def. Not Pleasant Hill!
funny i was told tonight that alot of ppl hangout there

hondamex7217
10-19-2006, 09:32 PM
gville use to be ok but now its lots of fucking rednecks and there busted up truck's.. damn wiggers trying to act all hard u look at them and they wanna fight..but theres some ok cars that go there. one more thing FUCK rickgiblin

SE-Rious1
10-19-2006, 09:34 PM
gville use to be ok but now its lots of fucking rednecks and there busted up truck's.. damn wiggers trying to act all hard u look at them and they wanna fight..but theres some ok cars that go there. one more thing FUCK rickgiblin
oh so u reppin G-vill

Sushi
10-19-2006, 09:36 PM
funny i was told tonight that alot of ppl hangout there

Yeah theres a good bit. But the ricers kill it. oh and im talking bout the primer eclipse.

Him: Im running 22psi. I was running 30 when I didnt have a boost controller.
Me: You running 22 psi on stock internals?
Him: Yeah.

SE-Rious1
10-19-2006, 09:47 PM
Yeah theres a good bit. But the ricers kill it. oh and im talking bout the primer eclipse.

Him: Im running 22psi. I was running 30 when I didnt have a boost controller.
Me: You running 22 psi on stock internals?
Him: Yeah.
yall not those i was told get the cops coming around cause racing are ya ?

Hulud
10-19-2006, 10:42 PM
did dickgoblin piss someone off?

efman
10-19-2006, 10:48 PM
lol screw g-ville its all about the d-town baby were the true racers roll oh ya i'm reppin that dahlonega baby lol, really though i hate gainesville mexicans and so called gangs trying to be cool, all gainesville has is good highschool football but thats about it

Doppelgänger
10-20-2006, 06:49 AM
I remember going to g'ville back when i had the RX-7...yeeeeeeers ago.

PH isnt bad...depending on the night. It's fun to fuck with some of the ricers. I was messing with one, some civic who claimed a R swap... i was all getting into the coversation , acting all suprised that it made 180hp (supposedly) and acting like some super duper honda lover... then i looked at him and told him i was just kidding and walked off.

rickgiblin
10-20-2006, 08:43 AM

man who tha fuck are you tryin to tell me to fuck off. you know what FUCK YOU And your piece of shit civic, your probibly one of those fuckin mexicans i was talking about that goes up there with the 10 different color primered car. how about you go fuck yourself and if you wanna tell me to fuck off again, YOU CAN GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN COMPUTER SCREEN AND SAY IT TO MY FACE.

thanks you piece of shit, your a waste of a fuckin life... you should of been aborted before you were born.

Doppelgänger
10-20-2006, 09:12 AM
... you should of been aborted before you were born.
dammit... you stole my line!

Elbow
10-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Dude I know goes to g-ville and says it is funny full of ricers and idiots....guess those are the same though...

babygurl
10-20-2006, 10:43 AM

OK rickgiblin was just stating his opinon no reason to get your panties in a twist...Gainesville when you are 16-20 is ok...I did it just like alot of other people on here...granted i knew alot of peeps, and still do that hang out around there, and that also dont.

I remember me starting a couple of fights...I never got to finish them LOL

BUt cruising in Gville is for high schoolers, peopl eventually need to grow up : IMO

Doppelgänger
10-20-2006, 11:05 AM
OK...I did it just like alot of other people on here...

So thats whats wrong with todays kids :D :D :D

lol jk

SE-Rious1
10-20-2006, 11:49 AM
lol yeah well gainsville is the terf for the halfwited mexicans with ricers that the whole family owns but ive herd of P-hill alot but cops getting out of hand i stay in gwinnett all time just never see ppl hanging out anymore it seems

13Bracer
10-20-2006, 11:58 AM
man i just moved to g-ville cause im goin to lanier tech! shit eems boring as hell out here! whats there to do?

SE-Rious1
10-20-2006, 12:00 PM
man i just moved to g-ville cause im goin to lanier tech! shit eems boring as hell out here! whats there to do?
for you the closest thing is the strip but id rather go out side hall county for fun

Elbow
10-20-2006, 12:50 PM
Do people still hang out at the park and ride in Buford? I know big domestic group but they never hated when I went up there back in the day.

SE-Rious1
10-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Do people still hang out at the park and ride in Buford? I know big domestic group but they never hated when I went up there back in the day.
i used to go there when i lived in buford but cops eventually ran us off so no one goes anymore now buford's dead

buddha@TeamFX
10-20-2006, 03:27 PM
I rode through last weekend going to wal-mart....its definately not what it used to be...Whats wrong with rednecks and big trucks...mine is definately not beat up though?...any day you wanna chain em up you can see what the ole diesel is about!...

~The_Duke~
10-20-2006, 03:28 PM
First of all...g-ville is full of civic with coffee cans strapped on the back with huge wings and body kits that look like th person spent a whole 3 dollars on the kit and a whole 5 mins putting it on...

There are a couple of nice cars over, but not many at all...

I wouldnt be able to partake in any activities over there cas I cant go shopping in wal-mart cas I dont know spainish (this is no offense to anyone of this ethic background, I just cant talk to alot of the employees).

I stop at a stop like it sounds like a pissed bumble bee has pulled next to me with 3 kids and their wife in the car trying to get me to run...

I avoid gainesville as much as possible...

buddha@TeamFX
10-20-2006, 03:32 PM
^^ I do agree its ridiculous at the wal-mart here...nothing in english anymore...but I'm not going to start thats a sore subject for me. Gainesville does have a few nice cars...I drove one of mine out last weekend and everybody and there brother in there imports was wanting to race so I eventually had to turn loose and break both 4's in and let them hear the v-8 scream lol...

~The_Duke~
10-20-2006, 03:35 PM
^^ I do agree its ridiculous at the wal-mart here...nothing in english anymore...but I'm not going to start thats a sore subject for me. Gainesville does have a few nice cars...I drove one of mine out last weekend and everybody and there brother in there imports was wanting to race so I eventually had to turn loose and break both 4's in and let them hear the v-8 scream lol...

lol

Ya there a couple of nicely done ones, but I only see them during the day...

Ya I usually let the civics get a lil bit of a head start to make them feel good for a sec or 2 before I hit 3rd...lol

buddha@TeamFX
10-20-2006, 03:38 PM
Yea this kid was in some acura with a gsr in it...and I let him get ahead a little and then ratched down in 2nd and layed into it then shoved third...both 4 barrels screaming...its fun with the 3speed with 4.10 gears..lol!!...he pulled up to me at the next light and I asked him if he wanted to go from a dead roll and he didn't want to lol!!...yea we don't get out in ours alot other than around the house and shop cuttin up..

bdydrpdmazda
10-20-2006, 03:42 PM
I remember Gainesville was the shit back when I was 16 and 17 and Im sure if I was still 16 or 17 it would still be the place to be on fridays and saturdays, last time I went through there to go out to dinner it was just some shitty traffic I tried to avoid.

~The_Duke~
10-20-2006, 03:44 PM
I live right in between cumming and gainesville...I have a cumming phone number and a gainesville address, but I would much rather go to cumming or just ride down 400 to NP or shoot across to PH...

rickgiblin
10-21-2006, 12:25 AM
Do people still hang out at the park and ride in Buford? I know big domestic group but they never hated when I went up there back in the day.no ones been there in a good while... ever since a guy with a jacked up truck or jeep ran over and parked on someones car that was parked there. the cops kicked everyone out and threatened shit... so they all left.

it seems like all the places are goign away cuse of dipshits cant behave at meets. wtf... or there all going to the mexicans...lol (no offence)

buddha@TeamFX
10-21-2006, 08:21 AM
no ones been there in a good while... ever since a guy with a jacked up truck or jeep ran over and parked on someones car that was parked there. the cops kicked everyone out and threatened shit... so they all left.

it seems like all the places are goign away cuse of dipshits cant behave at meets. wtf... or there all going to the mexicans...lol (no offence)

The guy in the jeep that ran over the car was good friends with me...He got out of all the charges...

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-21-2006, 09:39 AM
Pics of the car that got ran over? LOL

Pablo
10-21-2006, 10:36 AM
i remember back in the day when i used to cruise gainesville.
it's not like that anymore.
it's not full of rednecks in big trucks or civics with coffee cans.
just a different crowd now and not as many people.

btw, i live in gainesville so i know exactly how it is.

SE-Rious1
10-21-2006, 10:41 AM
yeah i guess where ever there's ppl chillin have a good time there will be the asshole that gota screw up everything for everbody

babygurl
10-21-2006, 10:43 AM
I rode through last weekend going to wal-mart....its definately not what it used to be...Whats wrong with rednecks and big trucks...mine is definately not beat up though?...any day you wanna chain em up you can see what the ole diesel is about!...

I love how you can post but not return calls..ywah fuck off

quickdodge®
10-21-2006, 10:51 AM
LOLOL!! I actually cruised Gainesville when half of yoall weren't even born yet. Later, QD.

SE-Rious1
10-23-2006, 11:19 AM
LOLOL!! I actually cruised Gainesville when half of yoall weren't even born yet. Later, QD.
well im not that young myself but if you that old then musta been when gas was only .99 cent gallon lol miss those days.

dcshoeco
10-25-2006, 05:25 PM
Yea this kid was in some acura with a gsr in it...and I let him get ahead a little and then ratched down in 2nd and layed into it then shoved third...both 4 barrels screaming...its fun with the 3speed with 4.10 gears..lol!!...he pulled up to me at the next light and I asked him if he wanted to go from a dead roll and he didn't want to lol!!...yea we don't get out in ours alot other than around the house and shop cuttin up..

i think i no wat gsr u are talkin bout if its a black or purple lookin 1 then ya i know it..i raced him a couple of times i let him beat me a couple of times jus 2 feel him out..then i jus got sick of him talkin shit so i turned up tha boost an smoked his ass lol..later that night when i was headin 2 pleasnt hill i saw him pulled over ontha freeway lmao wat a dumbass thats wat he gets for drinkin an drivin..

hondamex7217
10-25-2006, 07:12 PM
yea that drunk bitch..

SE-Rious1
10-25-2006, 07:21 PM
yeah he shoulda stayed up there