PDA

View Full Version : Aligning

blacknightteg
10-19-2006, 03:14 PM
I got into a little accident this past weekend. fortunetly nothing was really damaged from what i can tell on the outside....only thing really that was messed up i think was the drivers side head light. Anyways. what i was wanting to know was how hard might it be to re-aligna fender and maybe a front bumper? is it an easy DIY or should i just have a shop do it? i was wanting to try to do most of it myself that way i could cut down on shop costs...please let me know. thanks

Z U L8R
10-19-2006, 03:53 PM
u should prolly just find a new fender and bumper

blacknightteg
10-19-2006, 03:57 PM
na, like saying it was LIGHT rear ending on my part. front bumper is not damaged from what i can tell, Neither is the fender from what i can tell...I've been in this situation before and all they needed to do was realign the fender n what not. im not goin to go and get shit when i dont need to. especially paint shit i dont need to. then fender is perfectly fine. i mean shit unless you went straight up to the damn car you would never be able to tell it got tapped, but i wana do this just for my own satisfaction.

Z U L8R
10-20-2006, 12:40 PM
oh i c, uhh basically everything screws on there, loosen the screws slide stuff where you want and tighten it down *shrug

blacknightteg
10-20-2006, 11:40 PM
yeah i know that, but i was figuring that there was more too it.