PDA

View Full Version : got stopped by cops

00CelicaGT
10-19-2006, 12:12 PM
This morning im goin to skool and i was rushing cuz i was stuck in traffic and i see this state trooper on the right side of the highway so i ease up off the gas and the next thing i know i see the cop with lights flashing and comin for my ass so i tryed to get off the highway but this fuckin truck wouldnt let me get over. so the cop pulls me over and says do u know how fast u were going so i said the speed limit, he begins to give me a speech about how in a dangerous driver and i dont deserve to have a license all this shit that has noting to do with speeding besides i was only goin 25MPH over the speedlimit. so he take my license and goes back to his car, when he come back hes got the ticket in his hand, so he hands me the ticket and says i was doin 80 in a 55 which i was. so he tells me have a nice day and i was so mad that i told u have a nice day to and dont get shoot. when i sad this the cop gave me the dirtiest look i have ever seen, the look in his face look like he wanted to kill me. :2up: :police:

BluesClues
10-19-2006, 12:20 PM
Speak ENGLISH!!!! Your writing made it hard to understand your story

00CelicaGT
10-19-2006, 12:28 PM
maybe u just cant read j/k

Sammich
10-19-2006, 12:29 PM
way to try to get arrested

00CelicaGT
10-19-2006, 12:47 PM
some times when i get mad i cant really control what i say but it made me feel a lot better afterwards lol. but it was a stupid thing to say cuz he could have Rodney Kinged my ass lol

Sammich
10-19-2006, 12:48 PM
sounds like ur on the nigga boat too..sup my name is toby

00CelicaGT
10-19-2006, 12:54 PM
yeah im on that boat sup Anthony

TIGERJC
10-19-2006, 12:56 PM
U deserve to get get pistol whip for that. If I was the cop, I would have tasered your ass

Sammich
10-19-2006, 12:59 PM
U deserve to get get pistol whip for that. If I was the cop, I would have tasered your ass

:lmfao: :lmfao: "ill be dang if that niger every disrespect anuthrrr one of my peopres":lmfao:

BluesClues
10-19-2006, 01:06 PM
Sounds real niggerish in here right about now

TIGERJC
10-19-2006, 01:06 PM
This is the exact reason why I want to become a cop, to beat the living shit out of some ppl without getting in trouble

VegetaRules
10-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Dude, I most defiantely feel you on cops. I give them mofo's shyt-ass attitude anytime they stop me.lol Like the last time I got stopped.

Okay, I'm in Riverdale, so I'm behind one car at a 4-way stop. There's a lady on my left, the cars at the stop waive her to cross, she refuses. The car ahead of me pulls into the intersection, SHE DECIDES to cross( what a surprise lol).

So the car stops in the intersection, I pull up to stop sign stop, waiting for the lady & car to move. They do, so I proceed, asshole cop FLIES out from right side of the street catches me.

Cop: You know why I stopped you?
Veg: Yeah, but I didn't run that stop sign.
Cop: Well I saw it differently
Veg: well you saw it wrong, you didn't see that lady cross the intersection ahead of us? If I ran stop sign, then how come you didn't get me & the other car?
Cop: Oh you like to argue with the police
Veg: No I don't like getting pulled over for BS.
Cop: Excuse me?
Veg: (waiving him off) If you're going to give me the ticket, then do it, cause I don't have time to be argueing.
Cop: This ain't a negociation.
Veg: Waiving him away again, then do your thang man, I'm done talking.

LMAO yeah I've been told to stop talking to cops like that, but I hate how them fookers be everywhere when they're not needed, yet you can be hemmed-up in a store & the fookers take 2 hours to arrive.

Be going to the tag office to pay your tag, be around the corner, here they come giving you ticket. lol....Vegeta

MongolPup
10-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Yeah......both you guys are trying to get arrested for sure.

HiPSI
10-19-2006, 09:32 PM
you are a pussy.

that is all.

SampaGuy
10-19-2006, 09:38 PM
This morning im goin to skool and i was rushing cuz i was stuck in traffic and i see this state trooper on the right side of the highway so i ease up off the gas and the next thing i know i see the cop with lights flashing and comin for my ass so i tryed to get off the highway but this fuckin truck wouldnt let me get over. so the cop pulls me over and says do u know how fast u were going so i said the speed limit, he begins to give me a speech about how in a dangerous driver and i dont deserve to have a license all this shit that has noting to do with speeding besides i was only goin 25MPH over the speedlimit. so he take my license and goes back to his car, when he come back hes got the ticket in his hand, so he hands me the ticket and says i was doin 80 in a 55 which i was. so he tells me have a nice day and i was so mad that i told u have a nice day to and dont get shoot. when i sad this the cop gave me the dirtiest look i have ever seen, the look in his face look like he wanted to kill me. :2up: :police:

dumbass do u realize u might lose your license

00CelicaGT
10-20-2006, 08:43 PM
dumbass do u realize u might lose your license

Well my friend in skool got caught doin 91 in a 55 and it was his first ticket so they put him on probation most likley they will do the same to me cuz its my first ticket in GA so mostlikley ill be on probation. if they do try n take it i just tell them i cant afford to loose my license cuz i work and go to skool full time. But like i sad before :2up: :police: cuz i know there on here.

Sushi
10-24-2006, 12:15 AM
Wow man I got my 1st speeding ticket not too long ago and all I said was your just doing your job officer and he took my ticket back and crossed out my courtdate and wrote warning on it. Really you should try and weigh your options. Make some smart decisions it will end up costing you less in the long run. And boy probation is not cheap. Ive paid over 2 grand for my charges(non-motor vech. related). Ive paid them off so far but im still paying 57 dollars month for supervision fee and drug tests. btw I was doing 20 over IN MOTHA FUCKING SCHOOL ZONE! Pulled over by a Lawrenceville Cop and anyone that lives in my area knows how they are!

00CelicaGT
10-24-2006, 10:51 PM
lo
Wow man I got my 1st speeding ticket not too long ago and all I said was your just doing your job officer and he took my ticket back and crossed out my courtdate and wrote warning on it. Really you should try and weigh your options. Make some smart decisions it will end up costing you less in the long run. And boy probation is not cheap. Ive paid over 2 grand for my charges(non-motor vech. related). Ive paid them off so far but im still paying 57 dollars month for supervision fee and drug tests. btw I was doing 20 over IN MOTHA FUCKING SCHOOL ZONE! Pulled over by a Lawrenceville Cop and anyone that lives in my area knows how they are!

yeah i would have been smart if he wasnt suck a dick pluse he was a State Trooper those mother fuckers just write a tick n send ur ass packin they dont belive in a warning thanx for the story. oh yeah :2up: :police:

BlkCD5
10-24-2006, 11:05 PM
consider yourself lucky and take some anger management classes. Woooo saaaawww :lmao:. The cop could of easily pinned you with a disorderly conduct charge. Then, you'd be in more shit.

MongolPup
10-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Moved to WL. We don't need this kind of shit in the Toyota forum. Thanks.

The Golden Child
10-25-2006, 12:12 PM
so whats the point you got a ticket for speeding and you got looked at dirty by the pig because you said a stupid thing ..

AlliRae
10-25-2006, 12:13 PM
the first time i got pulled over i was doing about 76 and a state trooper was coming down the other side of the road... i slowed down and he clocked me at 71 in a 55. He pulled me over and i was as polite as i could telling him i was on the way to my grandparents house. He wrote me a warning and said since i was honest i could go. .... but i wasn't going to my grandparents house but i was going to athens to party it up!

being polite isn't really hard and it can get you out of some stuff... but to each their own

babygurl
10-25-2006, 12:24 PM
the first time i got pulled over i was doing about 76 and a state trooper was coming down the other side of the road... i slowed down and he clocked me at 71 in a 55. He pulled me over and i was as polite as i could telling him i was on the way to my grandparents house. He wrote me a warning and said since i was honest i could go. .... but i wasn't going to my grandparents house but i was going to athens to party it up!

being polite isn't really hard and it can get you out of some stuff... but to each their own

Yeah I agree...and the dumbass who started this thread deserves to lose his license, so maybe he can be held back a year to learn proper spelling..and the fucking english language...Second the guy who was speeding in the school zone, as long as those lights arent flashing i dont see too much of a fucking problem but either way its fucking school zone, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!!!

Ruiner
10-25-2006, 12:41 PM
Birthday:
June 4, 1987

You might just kiss your license goodbye. First or not, this is a state trooper and believe me, he WILL remember the comment that you made to him. All he has to do is tell the judge... I foresee a bus pass in your future.

PhAtBoYMr2
10-25-2006, 12:44 PM
your gonna lose your lisense for atleast 6 months, 25 over you might wanna go to a driving school or get a lawyer to knock some points of...i think 25 over is a 4 point ticket and if your under 21 its an automatic suspension

civic95
10-25-2006, 12:48 PM
If you would of admitted your speed, and explained you were going to school he might of let you go.... Instead of making you sit there for 15 more mins while he wrote a ticket.

LeX
10-25-2006, 01:38 PM
All you need is connections. my friend got caught going 65 over the limit. Didn't lose his license :)

redlinenprelude
10-25-2006, 01:54 PM
how bout connect your foot with the breakes and slow the hell down^

wow, have fun riding the county limo. dumbass

GIXXERDK
10-25-2006, 02:26 PM
Its his FIRST ticket, his licence WONT get suspended. Hell, he shouldnt even get probation. If all else fails, at least you have a nolo plea. My first ticket was a 66 in a 35 on 120. The judge dropped it down to 55 in 35 and just let me pay the fine, with no points on my licence.

Doppelgänger
10-25-2006, 02:41 PM
dude... i see you in the near future...

http://www.funny-base.com/pictures/pics/pink-pig-arrested.jpg

quickdodge®
10-25-2006, 03:18 PM
look in his face look like he wanted to kill me. :2up: :police:

Too bad he didn't. Idiot. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-25-2006, 03:19 PM
some times when i get mad i cant really control what i say but it made me feel a lot better afterwards lol. but it was a stupid thing to say cuz he could have Rodney Kinged my ass lol

The fuck you mad for? Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-25-2006, 03:20 PM
Dude, I most defiantely feel you on cops. I give them mofo's shyt-ass attitude anytime they stop me.lol Like the last time I got stopped.

Okay, I'm in Riverdale, so I'm behind one car at a 4-way stop. There's a lady on my left, the cars at the stop waive her to cross, she refuses. The car ahead of me pulls into the intersection, SHE DECIDES to cross( what a surprise lol).

So the car stops in the intersection, I pull up to stop sign stop, waiting for the lady & car to move. They do, so I proceed, asshole cop FLIES out from right side of the street catches me.

Cop: You know why I stopped you?
Veg: Yeah, but I didn't run that stop sign.
Cop: Well I saw it differently
Veg: well you saw it wrong, you didn't see that lady cross the intersection ahead of us? If I ran stop sign, then how come you didn't get me & the other car?
Cop: Oh you like to argue with the police
Veg: No I don't like getting pulled over for BS.
Cop: Excuse me?
Veg: (waiving him off) If you're going to give me the ticket, then do it, cause I don't have time to be argueing.
Cop: This ain't a negociation.
Veg: Waiving him away again, then do your thang man, I'm done talking.

LMAO yeah I've been told to stop talking to cops like that, but I hate how them fookers be everywhere when they're not needed, yet you can be hemmed-up in a store & the fookers take 2 hours to arrive.

Be going to the tag office to pay your tag, be around the corner, here they come giving you ticket. lol....Vegeta

Wow. So I see two dumbasses in this thread. Later, QD.

Ruiner
10-25-2006, 03:29 PM
All you need is connections. my friend got caught going 65 over the limit. Didn't lose his license :)

By a state trooper or city/county police officer? There is a rather large difference...

Ruiner
10-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Its his FIRST ticket, his licence WONT get suspended. Hell, he shouldnt even get probation. If all else fails, at least you have a nolo plea. My first ticket was a 66 in a 35 on 120. The judge dropped it down to 55 in 35 and just let me pay the fine, with no points on my licence.

Oh, so that's how it is, huh? It's that easy? Wow...

Once again, this is not some county or city police officer. State Troopers don't fuck around. Couple that with the fact that the trooper might tell the judge what this person said to the trooper about getting shot...

Bajjani
10-25-2006, 03:46 PM
i hope you crash into a tree

Tarzanman
10-25-2006, 03:49 PM
How old are you? 17? Noone likes getting a ticket or a lecture from a cop but the cop isn't your mom or dad, and what you told him wasn't a joke about eating donuts or smelling like bacon or something.

If I were a cop, I very well would probably take what you said as an indirect threat.

Would you have made a similar snide comment to a hunter, or otherwise person armed with a gun during an exchange? Probably not. You're a coward for doing so to a LEO just because you figure you can shoot your mouth off without real risk of bodily harm.

Its definitely not anything to brag about. If you're such a rebel who speaks his mind regardless of the consequences then go tell some drug dealers to not get shot.

Cato ED-6
10-25-2006, 03:51 PM
All I know is to be respectful to cops and don't mess around with State Troopers.
With just that I've talked my way out of 4 tickets. 2 speedings, a tag, and a tint ticket.
I almost got slapped with "Tresspassing on Goverment Property" and the trooper let me drive off just because of my clean record and good behavior.

Tarzanman
10-25-2006, 03:53 PM
Bull. The only people ever hear about getting out of tickets are chicks and caucasians.

If you would of admitted your speed, and explained you were going to school he might of let you go.... Instead of making you sit there for 15 more mins while he wrote a ticket.

quickdodge®
10-25-2006, 04:00 PM
Bull. The only people ever hear about getting out of tickets are chicks and caucasians.

That's what's bull. Later, QD.

HvyArms
10-25-2006, 04:11 PM

hmm, I havent read any of the responses except Blues, cus it's right below this. But whatever, you told the cop "have a nice day, dont get shot?" ohhh you are lyin ya ass off

GIXXERDK
10-25-2006, 04:21 PM
Oh, so that's how it is, huh? It's that easy? Wow...

Once again, this is not some county or city police officer. State Troopers don't fuck around. Couple that with the fact that the trooper might tell the judge what this person said to the trooper about getting shot...
It actually is for your first ticket. The judge will be lenient towards those that show respect and know there guilt. Hell, bring your parents and let the judge chew them out too, bringing your parents will show support and that they care, the judge wont give you the maximum sentece for someones first ticket.

If he brings his attitude in there, I wouldnt be surprised if he went to jail for disrespect in a court room.

quickdodge®
10-25-2006, 04:31 PM
ohhh you are lyin ya ass off

I 100% agree. That comment was never said. Just another punk trying to look hard on the Web. Later, QD.

redlinenprelude
10-25-2006, 06:00 PM
it doesnt matter how you act or whatever in court. the state laws says if you are going 23* over the limit you face a maditory suspension.

ahmonrah
10-25-2006, 09:37 PM
Speak ENGLISH!!!! Your writing made it hard to understand your storyit's not as bad as that one dude, who wrote about his homies bangin they homeboy future wife out on video!!!!

Crazy Asian
10-25-2006, 09:42 PM
Just go DIAF. Respect cops man there just doing their jobs to make the street safer and getting your DE DE DE asses out so you wont kill anyone and do Intial D. God...forbid. Fork over the money and learn your lesson. I learned the 3rd time.

ahmonrah
10-25-2006, 09:43 PM
This morning im goin to skool and i was rushing cuz i was stuck in traffic and i see this state trooper on the right side of the highway so i ease up off the gas and the next thing i know i see the cop with lights flashing and comin for my ass so i tryed to get off the highway but this fuckin truck wouldnt let me get over. so the cop pulls me over and says do u know how fast u were going so i said the speed limit, he begins to give me a speech about how in a dangerous driver and i dont deserve to have a license all this shit that has noting to do with speeding besides i was only goin 25MPH over the speedlimit. so he take my license and goes back to his car, when he come back hes got the ticket in his hand, so he hands me the ticket and says i was doin 80 in a 55 which i was. so he tells me have a nice day and i was so mad that i told u have a nice day to and dont get shoot. when i sad this the cop gave me the dirtiest look i have ever seen, the look in his face look like he wanted to kill me. :2up: :police: you? kid...are a dumbass.....wish that cop would've fucked u up, IF YOU MADE THAT STATEMENT TO HIM! matter of fact....hold on, my dogs pissin in the dirt pile in the backyard......what? what's that doggie?? you spelled something? oh how nice! he spelled 00CelicaGT....

RandomGuy
10-25-2006, 09:44 PM
you shoulda acted like you had a gun, cops love that

efman
10-25-2006, 09:45 PM
lol thats sig worthy right there

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-25-2006, 10:04 PM
Another " I got pulled over, fuck the cops, pigs suck, how much is my ticket and BTW do I need a lawyer" thread.

GTFOff IA.

Type-R
10-25-2006, 10:09 PM

Dude you are ignorant, you were clearly going faster then the posted speed limit and you are mad cause you got a ticket and a ass chewing? You are lucky you didn't get worse.

My favorite saying from back in the days before hazing is "head or gut"? If you don't understand that then you have lived a sheltered life.

PRiMAdonna
10-26-2006, 01:26 AM
25 over...and you're surprised you got a ticket??

LOL.

BlkCD5
10-26-2006, 01:36 AM
I know someone who got pulled for going 7 over :lmao: :screwy:. 25 over is the minimum for him. Its more like 70 over and he starts noticing

PRiMAdonna
10-26-2006, 01:37 AM
7 over? are you serious? my ex-bf worked for the henry county PD and he said that they can't pull you unless you are doing 10+ over...

Bajjani
10-26-2006, 01:40 AM
I cussed out a cop once

Here is the story:

I was driving down I-24 back to school on a 70 mph highway
I was going 77 talkin to my ex gf (even on my headset)

I pass a cop who is clocking people and keep going

I see him pull out of his spot and speed up
I was like wtf
Pulls me over

I stop maybe 500 feet ahead of where he turns on his lights
In front of me about 50 feet is a speed limit sign that says 70 MPH

He asks me if i know what i did
I said, umm, no
Him: "You were speeding"
Me: "I was? How fast did you clock me at"
Him: "77"
Me: "Okay, the speed limits 70, thats speeding?"
Him: "The speed limits 60, also this is a construction zone"
Me: "Umm, there wasn't a sign that said entering construction zone"
Him: "Did you not see the orange cones"
Me: "Since when do orange cones designate construction zones and the speed limit is 70 look right in front of my car"
Him: "Back there its not"
Me: "Umm, yes it is"
Him: "Do you want to drive back there and look"
Me: "Are you fucking kidding me? There is a speed limit sign 50 feet in front of my car that says 70"

From there he kept tryin to say i was wrong and all this shit and i flipped the fuck out

Type-R
10-26-2006, 01:45 AM
7 over? are you serious? my ex-bf worked for the henry county PD and he said that they can't pull you unless you are doing 10+ over...

Rule of thumb is 10-15 over anything less then 10 can easily be dismissed as faulty equipment.

Type-R
10-26-2006, 01:46 AM
I cussed out a cop once

Here is the story:

I was driving down I-24 back to school on a 70 mph highway
I was going 77 talkin to my ex gf (even on my headset)

I pass a cop who is clocking people and keep going

I see him pull out of his spot and speed up
I was like wtf
Pulls me over

I stop maybe 500 feet ahead of where he turns on his lights
In front of me about 50 feet is a speed limit sign that says 70 MPH

He asks me if i know what i did
I said, umm, no
Him: "You were speeding"
Me: "I was? How fast did you clock me at"
Him: "77"
Me: "Okay, the speed limits 70, thats speeding?"
Him: "The speed limits 60, also this is a construction zone"
Me: "Umm, there wasn't a sign that said entering construction zone"
Him: "Did you not see the orange cones"
Me: "Since when do orange cones designate construction zones and the speed limit is 70 look right in front of my car"
Him: "Back there its not"
Me: "Umm, yes it is"
Him: "Do you want to drive back there and look"
Me: "Are you fucking kidding me? There is a speed limit sign 50 feet in front of my car that says 70"

From there he kept tryin to say i was wrong and all this shit and i flipped the fuck out

get a ticket?

Bajjani
10-26-2006, 01:49 AM
yep
my dad got one in the same spot
so did my mom
exact same area

it was jus them being pricks for money
and since it was in tennessee i didn't bother going to court since they don't send shit to GA to put on my lincense so it was w.e it would cost me more to go to court than pay it

BlkCD5
10-26-2006, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by PRiMAdonna

Yea, my mom was going to work one morning and Fayette county's finest "bluelight":fruit: special pulled her over:gay:. Most of my family despises them since they got a nice chunk of our money so far. :rant:

Type-R
10-26-2006, 02:12 AM
i always thought about getting a job with one of the local departments so i could get certain assholes fired. i still got this 1 guys name in the back of my head for later, heh