PDA

View Full Version : Had my first kill in the benz.... yay

İhris
10-19-2006, 11:49 AM
well this older guy in a mustang kept reving at me at every light in snellville.... finally got to 84 and 78 and he was behind me.... light goes green. I figured since he's 4+ maybe 5 cars back and we were at 90 mph..... he wasnt gonna catch me.... so i stopped. Yay!! ..... so anyways..... I dont normally post kills.... i dont normally race either. But it was fun to beat up alittle on a V8

The Youngn
10-19-2006, 05:15 PM
a lot of mustang's are V6 u know....plus ur in front of the guy at a light and u take off....if he woulda took up right when the light turned green too...he would have hit ur ass. That benz isnt fast...i know...

dp32185
10-19-2006, 05:21 PM
a lot of mustang's are V6 u know....plus ur in front of the guy at a light and u take off....if he woulda took up right when the light turned green too...he would have hit ur ass. That benz isnt fast...i know...

that was a bit harsh, but i agree with every word you said :D

shkettle
10-19-2006, 07:06 PM
the benz is slow as shit... and im suprised u beat a mustang even since u had a huge jump on him...

willum14pb
10-19-2006, 07:54 PM

Johnny's so fiesty! Makes me all fuzzy inside :D

The Green Monster
10-19-2006, 09:46 PM
^^^LMFAO^^^

BTLFED
10-19-2006, 10:03 PM
well this older guy in a mustang kept reving at me at every light in snellville.... finally got to 84 and 78 and he was behind me.... light goes green. I figured since he's 4+ maybe 5 cars back and we were at 90 mph..... he wasnt gonna catch me.... so i stopped. Yay!! ..... so anyways..... I dont normally post kills.... i dont normally race either. But it was fun to beat up alittle on a V8

Hey, guess what? :dunno:

The "care" train left the station....and none of us were on it. Tha fuck out of here with that lame shit. No one gives a damn about your slow ass Benz beating a Mustang that was either missing two cylinders or the driver was asleep with you having a fucking head start. I would rather cut a hole in my carpet and watch the floor show. :slap:

Why the fuck would you come back on here and post that worthless shit anyway?

SE-Rious1
10-19-2006, 10:07 PM
its called not getting a ticket not a race

HiPSI
10-19-2006, 10:08 PM
Hey, guess what? :dunno:

The "care" train left the station....and none of us were on it. Tha fuck out of here with that lame shit. No one gives a damn about your slow ass Benz beating a Mustang that was either missing two cylinders or the driver was asleep with you having a fucking head start. I would rather cut a hole in my carpet and watch the floor show. :slap:

Why the fuck would you come back on here and post that worthless shit anyway?

i'm thinking "similar thoughts"

BTLFED
10-19-2006, 10:11 PM
i'm thinking "similar thoughts"

Whoa....it's like Deja Vu.....

HiPSI
10-19-2006, 10:14 PM
well this older guy in a mustang kept reving at me at every light in snellville....

i think he wanted your number.

SE-Rious1
10-19-2006, 10:23 PM
^^:lmfao:

si''Vtekkin
10-19-2006, 10:33 PM
OWNED

The Youngn
10-20-2006, 12:57 AM
the benz is slow as shit... and im suprised u beat a mustang even since u had a huge jump on him...
it really is slow too...my sis has the same car but 2004...i fuck with that shit all the time and its slow:yes:

Repost Squintz
10-20-2006, 01:41 AM
it really is slow too...my sis has the same car but 2004...i fuck with that shit all the time and its slow:yes:
not literally i hope.. :thinking: *backs away slowly*

İhris
10-20-2006, 07:33 AM
true.... the benz isnt fast. But a stock 5.0 only dynos at 180-200 hp at the wheels. I used to have a 91 GT.

Retro
10-20-2006, 02:30 PM
your car is slow, but i think your brain is even slower.

İhris
10-20-2006, 03:30 PM
your car is slow, but i think your brain is even slower.
My brain works fine..... I make good money... have a beautiful girlfriend.... live a nice life.

Hmmmmmmmm

BTLFED
10-20-2006, 05:46 PM
My brain works fine..... I make good money... have a beautiful girlfriend.... live a nice life.

Hmmmmmmmm

Even idiots can stumble into a job that pays good money, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What revelence does either have to your slow ass car needing a head start to beat a Mustang and your lame ass posting it?

NOTHING.

Retro
10-20-2006, 06:09 PM
^thats exactly what im saying! lol

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-24-2006, 08:17 PM
Page 2

Nemesis
10-24-2006, 08:36 PM
You wanna race Chris?

The Youngn
10-24-2006, 10:06 PM
You wanna race Youngn?
Of course georgie....i never turn down a race

shkettle
10-24-2006, 10:08 PM
just a quick question. was your boyfriend in the car with u?

Mike Lowrey
11-01-2006, 06:42 AM
Even idiots can stumble into a job that pays good money, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What revelence does either have to your slow ass car needing a head start to beat a Mustang and your lame ass posting it?

NOTHING.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

His car is slow.....he sucks at life.....why is he not dead yet?

lightspeed
11-01-2006, 02:34 PM
I gotta play idiot's advocate here. I dont see what everyone is busting dude's nuts here about. He has a seemingly legitimate "kill," which is what the forum is about. I dont see anything in the rules about the car(s) needing to be fast, or cars that you like, or people you like or whatever the fuck else. Its really perplexing because I have yet to hear of some of you running anything fast either.
Yes, I can tell fromt his threads that he's a bit full of himself because he has a Benz and some other shit, but I dont see the point in busting on the car because of it.

Mike Lowrey
11-01-2006, 03:53 PM
I gotta play idiot's advocate here. I dont see what everyone is busting dude's nuts here about. He has a seemingly legitimate "kill," which is what the forum is about. I dont see anything in the rules about the car(s) needing to be fast, or cars that you like, or people you like or whatever the fuck else. Its really perplexing because I have yet to hear of some of you running anything fast either.
Yes, I can tell fromt his threads that he's a bit full of himself because he has a Benz and some other shit, but I dont see the point in busting on the car because of it.

Because he is a dumbass, and because we can.....

BigPoppaHurtm
11-02-2006, 09:22 AM
~sniff sniff~

EWWW BUTTSECKS :tongue1: