PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Mikey

HvyArms
10-18-2006, 04:44 PM
No lie, last month I was on Freedom Prwy with a Cayman and I dusted the guy. Sure, he was in the car with a chick, but he's the one who pulled up like he wanted to drag. So I went along with it, and I left his ass. No issue.

Today, man I see this old school red 5.0 come flying up on me from like a mile away. I see him coming, and I'm thinking why the hell is he going so fast? So he slows down when he gets next to me, and revs, then slows again. So I decide to take his old ass, AND HE LEFT ME. The car was like a 91.

So what I've realized, is that now is the time to start working on my car. I've kept it stock for long enough. Whenever you're ready to sell me some R parts, I'm ready.

~The_Duke~
10-18-2006, 04:47 PM
this thread makes me laugh...

HvyArms
10-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Guy in the porsche didnt know what he was doing. Guy in the Mustang, killed me. It's that simple. I try not to race, but I get bored. Besides, i know my car is going to die one day, I just dont want it to surprise me, so thats why Im always driving like I just robbed a bank

~The_Duke~
10-18-2006, 04:56 PM
Well I guess that is one way to put it...

I try not to drive fast just for the fact I dont want to give the government\insurance company anymore money...

HvyArms
10-18-2006, 04:59 PM
Well I guess that is one way to put it...

I try not to drive fast just for the fact I dont want to give the government\insurance company anymore money...

Hmm, I see. Well, in the world of HvyArms you don't get tickets for speeding. Ohh no. You get cited just for driving. I drive to school, blue lights. Drive to work, blue lights. Drive to Publix, blue lights. So fuck it, might as well do 95 on the surface streets, gonna get a ticket anyway lol

Boosted S60R
10-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Get a chip and turbo back exhaust and you will be good to go. I will post up a few links for ya later man.

Boosted S60R
10-18-2006, 06:53 PM
here are a few to look at man.Let me know if you have any questions man. If you can wait a little bit there might be someone in atlanta here pretty soon that can do the ipd stuff for ya. I also wouldnt buy an aftermarket exhaust. I would talk to dan and tracy at Batlground about making you an exhaust. They will do a better job on it and save you alot of money.

http://www.ipdusa.com/

http://www.eurosporttuning.ca/

http://www.evolvecars.com/site/index.php

RandomGuy
10-18-2006, 09:35 PM
volvo station wagon gets dusted by stock foxbody mustang?!!??! i knew it

~The_Duke~
10-18-2006, 09:46 PM
volvo station wagon gets dusted by stock foxbody mustang?!!??! i knew it

The volvo had a pretty 'good' chance though...

Boosted S60R
10-18-2006, 09:51 PM
His car is a black 2 door coupe.

~The_Duke~
10-18-2006, 09:52 PM

What yr is it?

I like volvos if I could have found one like your DD I prolly would have bought it...

RandomGuy
10-18-2006, 10:11 PM
same thing practically

anyways did u ever get urs rebuilt

Boosted S60R
10-18-2006, 10:46 PM
same thing practically

anyways did u ever get urs rebuilthis car is between a 98 and 02 I think. I am working on the rebuild now I posted pics of my new motor in the pic section.