PDA

View Full Version : Misc Gayme tells Gay-Z to push his album release date back...lolol...

quickdodge®
10-18-2006, 03:46 PM
With The Doctor's Advocate set to drop less than a month from now, The Game is advising competitors to push their albums back, even Jay-Z.

"As far as my release date, November 14th, and Jay dropping on the 21st, he should move his album away, because this album ... like Jay is a legend, we all love Jay and respect Jay but it's that out of retirement album," Game told SOHH.com. "It's the are we gonna get the old Michael Jordan back or are gonna get that Mike that played for the Wizards so everyone's is gonna wait to see what he's gonna do --- but I know what I got."

"It's sort of like poker. When you know you got a royal flush it doesn't even matter what the rest of the players got, cause once I lay these cards out the fucking game is over and that's just how it is," Game continued. "So with Jay being a week behind me, Jay's gotta worry about Snoop [Dogg] and vice versa cause they're dropping on the same day. Me, I got my own day and a whole 7 days to sell a million records and I might outsell them the second week, who knows."

On another note, The Doctor's Advocate's cover art was recently unveiled. Heads were shocked to notice that the cover bares a striking resemblance to its predecessor, The Documentary.

"Five, ten years from now when I look back at my albums I want them to tie in. It's a growth process. [The] first album I went from 15 inch gold Dayton's [tires]. Those Daytons are the cheapest, the Compton emcee explained. "I was sitting on two gold tires. You can't get nowhere with two tires unless you on a motorcycle, you obviously need two more rims. With the first album that picture it basically saying that I was stuck in this place for so long in my life, Compton...you know, the struggle. But I was at a stand still cause you can't go anywhere unless you got four tires. So I was just sitting there posting."

"So on this one there are two 26 [inch] chrome Daytons," he added. "Those are top of the line. On this album I'm sitting on four tires, so it's time to get the ball rolling and make moves in hip-hop. And the next album we'll try to keep it similar to the second one and keep establishing that chemistry and tie these things in."

The Game's The Doctor's Advocate is slated to hit stores November 14th.

Later, QD.

Julio
10-18-2006, 03:51 PM
lol.. I cant wait to hear JAYZ response to that !

Any pics of the cover?

quickdodge®
10-18-2006, 03:58 PM
Yeah. Hold up. Later, QD.

toonz
10-18-2006, 04:00 PM
Fuck the Game he's sneak dissin about the south but then when he is confronted he's always like nah nah man I love the south he was asked if he was takin shots at Jeezy he was like no im not I made way for him but 5 min's later he comes outta his mouth and says "hey if he's mad about it make a song about me" that seems like a callout he's trying to imitate 50 but dosn't know that 50 in ja was really having wars in the street of Queens before 50 even came out Game took shots at mostly all the new rappers on mixtapes he already tried to diss jay and jay killed him in an hour after the release of games diss on hott 97.5 game brought his punk ass to the radio station an apoligized the very next day live on the radio he's nothing but a stunt man

quickdodge®
10-18-2006, 04:00 PM
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/5921/gamealbumwc8.png

Later, QD.

Julio
10-18-2006, 04:16 PM
Fuck the Game he's sneak dissin about the south but then when he is confronted he's always like nah nah man I love the south he was asked if he was takin shots at Jeezy he was like no im not I made way for him but 5 min's later he comes outta his mouth and says "hey if he's mad about it make a song about me" that seems like a callout he's trying to imitate 50 but dosn't know that 50 in ja was really having wars in the street of Queens before 50 even came out Game took shots at mostly all the new rappers on mixtapes he already tried to diss jay and jay killed him in an hour after the release of games diss on hott 97.5 game brought his punk ass to the radio station an apoligized the very next day live on the radio he's nothing but a stunt man

Well.. The south music does suck... Shit shouldnt even be called Rap or Hip Hop.. YEAH!!! OK!!! hahah wack ass music.
Only one I can listen to is T.I.. all others are wack and almost all sound the same...

toonz
10-18-2006, 04:16 PM
changed his butterfly tat to LA he's a weak cobra... a follower

toonz
10-18-2006, 04:19 PM
Im from NY I love all music and rap down here shouldn't be called rap your right it should be called snap music but it's still tyte in it's own way but not everyone from the south is a snap rapper like jeezy and tip

thinkfast®
10-18-2006, 04:21 PM
lol I wanna see Jays response too.. I heard jay was droppin his album I said man that nigga gonna flop, I mean not flop by our standards, he'll be #1 no doubt, but he wont have them numbers like he use to, like homey said its that outta retirement album man

Bballjamal
10-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Hrmmm

The Green Monster
10-18-2006, 04:23 PM
what a fuckin lame ass album cover :gay:

toonz
10-18-2006, 04:24 PM
yeah jay won't neva flop but it'll never be no reasonable doubt type shit

quickdodge®
10-18-2006, 04:28 PM
changed his butterfly tat to LA he's a weak cobra... a follower

How is he a follower? Later, QD.

thinkfast®
10-18-2006, 04:32 PM
you wanna talk about weak covers, what about them No Limit shits back in the day, ya'll remember them shits, haha.. them cases had to wiegh like 6 pounds an shit, all 3-d, haha

thinkfast®
10-18-2006, 04:33 PM

yea thats what I'm sayin, he on that outta retirement shit, there aint really no hype, his single I think is trash, and he doin this to try an save his team, Roc is nothin without him man, who the hell they got left?

Bballjamal
10-18-2006, 04:33 PM
lmao @ thinkfast!

And one more thing......those aren't duece 6's......

umairejaz
10-18-2006, 04:35 PM
i heard these rappers be up in them forums bad mouthing each other and bringing out tracks on the spot to put the others on blast

:lmfao:

quickdodge®
10-18-2006, 04:37 PM
http://www.snoop-dogg.com/pictures/gameistobesold.jpg
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000003AHL.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

What's wrong with that? Lolol. Later, QD.

HvyArms
10-18-2006, 04:37 PM
Now, I guess I should be holding my man down, considering we share roots. But dude is losing his shit. He's still a rookie, he doesn't even have his mind together. One minute he says that jay needs to push his album back, next minute he's talking about he has no comp. I like the idea of the Album cover's transition though. But I just thought about something, he's calling this album the Doctors Advocate, so does that mean that he's in a sense, speaking for Dre? Like he's saying the things, that Dre agrees with? Im wondering, because people talk alot about Game, but they dont say much about Dre.

thinkfast®
10-18-2006, 04:38 PM
lmao @ thinkfast!

And one more thing......those aren't duece 6's......

cmon man how you think he gonna fit 26's on the cover, thats a wide angle shot homey lol

thinkfast®
10-18-2006, 04:40 PM
Now, I guess I should be holding my man down, considering we share roots. But dude is losing his shit. He's still a rookie, he doesn't even have his mind together. One minute he says that jay needs to push his album back, next minute he's talking about he has no comp. I like the idea of the Album cover's transition though. But I just thought about something, he's calling this album the Doctors Advocate, so does that mean that he's in a sense, speaking for Dre? Like he's saying the things, that Dre agrees with? Im wondering, because people talk alot about Game, but they dont say much about Dre.

yea man I hear ya on that one.. but man, Doctors Advocate dont mean he speakin for Dre, to "advocate" means to speak WITH someone, like on behalf or in support of.. so he basically sayin he ridin w/ Dre no matter what, cause he aint on the Math no more but he still with him, ya know

thinkfast®
10-18-2006, 04:42 PM
http://www.snoop-dogg.com/pictures/gameistobesold.jpg
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000003AHL.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

haha what the hell is snoop wearin? wtf.. this is the cover I had in mind when I wrote my shit, lol.. he got on some tight ass polyester suit, with a preacher shirt underneath, and is that lugz hes wearin? lugz? with a suit? hell naw

umairejaz
10-18-2006, 04:43 PM

it was funny seeing it on bet, a bunch of rapers crowded around a alittle laptop screen whoreing up the forums.... i thought that was just us!! :lmfao:

Bballjamal
10-18-2006, 04:44 PM
:lmfao:

HvyArms
10-18-2006, 04:47 PM
oh he's not with aftermath anymore? I didnt know that

toonz
10-18-2006, 04:52 PM
How is he a follower? Later, QD.
blowin beef up on wax ended really when Pac and Big past R.I.P. people that were dissin eachother was just doing it for the sport of hip hop, rap, etc 50 came out and dissed Ja and Murder inc because they really wanted to kill eachother not saying Game wants 50 dead but c'mon he's dissin 50 on every interview and apperance he does he thinks if he disses The king of Beef he will sell 10,11,13 million he's not dissin 50 and all these other rappers because he dosn't like them he thinks if he diss like 50 did it'll make him some sells

umairejaz
10-18-2006, 04:55 PM
"A civilization in which there is not a continuous controversy about important issues is on the way to totalitarianism and death”

Julio
10-18-2006, 04:56 PM
I dont think Game can fuck with JAY when it comes to spitting rhymes though. We all know JAY be jacking other rappers lines and shit.. but JAY's flow is better.
Only one person killed JAY and it was NAS and now NAS works for JAY.. hahah shit is crazy.. money makes the world go round.

If I was JAY, I would change the date.. drop the same the day as GAME.. lol

Julio
10-18-2006, 04:58 PM
oh he's not with aftermath anymore? I didnt know that

lol, stop listening to LIL JOHN AND THE EAST SIDE BOYS and get with real hip hop bro :lmfao: :D

toonz
10-18-2006, 05:00 PM
I dont think Game can fuck with JAY when it comes to spitting rhymes though. We all know JAY be jacking other rappers lines and shit.. but JAY's flow is better.
Only one person killed JAY and it was NAS and now NAS works for JAY.. hahah shit is crazy.. money makes the world go round.

If I was JAY, I would change the date.. drop the same the day as GAME.. lol
hell yeah LOL

thinkfast®
10-18-2006, 05:02 PM
here goes another album cover, which will be a special edition

http://www.hurricanegame.us/gallery/albums/uploads/albums/thedoctorsadvocate/002.jpg

toonz
10-18-2006, 05:05 PM

toonz
10-18-2006, 05:06 PM
a man I saw your impala in person man that shit is fucking tyte for real

B18c1Turboed
10-18-2006, 05:10 PM
HAHHA!! the Game is funny,His 1st single in the song he compares himself to NAs and 2PAC and Biggie.THen he says the only rapper he will let in his hood is Jzeey. then he goes on to say this is a warning till the album drops!!

WHY do all rappers think there album is the shit and its going to show the world what kinda music they been missing.. There all a Joke.

Oh and one more thing,if you watch the video when it says his label its dont say
Aftermathr/Shady recoreds anymore its says Griffing Recoreds i think!!!
ok end of rant!!!

quickdodge®
10-18-2006, 05:17 PM
WHY do all rappers think there album is the shit and its going to show the world what kinda music they been missing.. There all a Joke.

I wonder that same shit everytime I see an ad that reads:

THE LONG-AWAITED ALBUM! or THE BEST ALBUM FOR THE YEAR 2006!

The fuck? Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-18-2006, 05:19 PM
blowin beef up on wax ended really when Pac and Big past R.I.P. people that were dissin eachother was just doing it for the sport of hip hop, rap, etc 50 came out and dissed Ja and Murder inc because they really wanted to kill eachother not saying Game wants 50 dead but c'mon he's dissin 50 on every interview and apperance he does he thinks if he disses The king of Beef he will sell 10,11,13 million he's not dissin 50 and all these other rappers because he dosn't like them he thinks if he diss like 50 did it'll make him some sells

Oh. I thought you were talking about him being a follower with his butterfly tat changed to LA. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
10-18-2006, 05:21 PM
ITS CALLED CONFIDENCE.. if you dont think you the best rapper out there, you dont belong in the industry, the way I see it.. shit if you dont think you the best at what you do, you need to quit, ya know? I got a stance, I got a swagger, thats just me, I know what I am, why wouldnt you do the same?

thinkfast®
10-18-2006, 05:21 PM
let me ask you, what do you say when you look at yourself in the mirror? lol

thinkfast®
10-18-2006, 05:22 PM
a man I saw your impala in person man that shit is fucking tyte for real

o yea where you see it at? its been a minute since I rolled it out, haha.. I just ordered my 2 pump all chrome setup yesterday, so its gonna be hoppin in no time

:police: :police:

thinkfast®
10-18-2006, 05:23 PM
HAHHA!! the Game is funny,His 1st single in the song he compares himself to NAs and 2PAC and Biggie.THen he says the only rapper he will let in his hood is Jzeey. then he goes on to say this is a warning till the album drops!!

Oh and one more thing,if you watch the video when it says his label its dont say
Aftermathr/Shady recoreds anymore its says Griffing Recoreds i think!!!
ok end of rant!!!

whos Griffing, isnt that on the southside of GA? Griffin? whats goin on man, lets talk about it

Julio
10-18-2006, 05:24 PM

? reasonable doubt ? im confused? You do know that Album flopped? it did have a couple of hot songs.. but it barely made a dent in the charts?

Or are you saying it wont be as bad as reasonable doubt ?

toonz
10-18-2006, 05:27 PM
o yea where you see it at? its been a minute since I rolled it out, haha.. I just ordered my 2 pump all chrome setup yesterday, so its gonna be hoppin in no time

:police: :police:
I saw you nopi weekend

thinkfast®
10-18-2006, 05:27 PM
oh shit, you were up at the picnic? thats whats up

quickdodge®
10-18-2006, 05:30 PM
a bunch of rapers crowded around a alittle laptop screen whoreing up the forums..

See what a little misspell will cause? Later, QD.

toonz
10-18-2006, 05:31 PM
whos Griffing, isnt that on the southside of GA? Griffin? whats goin on man, lets talk about it
LOL:lmfao:

Vteckidd
10-18-2006, 07:27 PM
I think the Game album will sell initially, but i dont think its going to be some great album or anything. its all hype.

Same with JAYZ, its his come back album, and the single out now SUCKS IMO.

personally, im still bumpin the Young Dro album.

quickdodge®
10-18-2006, 07:42 PM
personally, im still bumpin the Young Dro album.

Which is why your opinions on anything rap-related is worth about as much penguin shit at the North Pole. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
10-18-2006, 07:46 PM
awww come on man, that album is FIRE. :)

PhAtBoYMr2
10-18-2006, 07:50 PM
ricky give it up, your hero aint shit.

quickdodge®
10-18-2006, 08:02 PM

Lolol. I'm kidding with my comment to you, but not about how much that dude is worth. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-18-2006, 08:07 PM
ricky give it up, your hero aint shit.

Lolol. His hero. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
10-18-2006, 08:54 PM
cmon mark, gimme a break.. not my fault you gotta rip down them Banks posters

scumbag

Sammich
10-19-2006, 07:59 AM

x2000

Julio
10-19-2006, 08:14 PM

I think he meant Geffen records .... the album is coming out on geffen/interscope and black wall street...

JustinSane110™
10-19-2006, 09:00 PM
I wonder that same shit everytime I see an ad that reads:

THE LONG-AWAITED ALBUM! or THE BEST ALBUM FOR THE YEAR 2006!

The fuck? Later, QD.
LOL, funniest ones are when they say that shit in January or February. :lmfao:

Most anticipated album of 2006

In stores Feb. 3rd

Black R
10-28-2006, 01:11 PM

.....sheit, the hottest shit out right now is that BCC and Peanut Butter Wolf.

Mr_Mischif
10-28-2006, 01:37 PM
Well.. The south music does suck... Shit shouldnt even be called Rap or Hip Hop..

Well what are you considering Southern Rap? Are you including Luda and Outkast in there? They have to be at least the top 10 selling artists ever.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-28-2006, 06:10 PM
the Gaymes album cover looks PHOTOSHOPPED as hell

1SICKLEX
10-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Game has been taking shots at Jay for sometime now, most subliminal disses..

"YOU DON'T WANT IT WITH HOV, FOR THE RECORD, I'VE PUT A COUPLE OF CAREERS ON HOLD, YOU COULD BE NEXT KID!"!!
From Dear Summer

1SICKLEX
10-28-2006, 06:18 PM
Reasonable doubt=classic....I bought that bish opening day....All reputable mags now say they slept on that album, shoulda beeen 5 mics..

I got it in the car now...it went gold and did take like 10 years to go platinum but lyrically speaking, some incredible work..

thinkfast®
10-29-2006, 12:16 PM
reasonable doubt was not jays best work, its funny how his best sellin shit was albums where majority of his shit was from bitin other rappers lyrics.. the general audience is blind to that fact lol

talkofny2701
11-01-2006, 10:45 AM
shyt, game is the one whos gonna have 2 move his album up, cuz releasin his shyt around HOV is never a good luck, that lame ass ni99a game is luck if he sells 500,000

quickdodge®
11-01-2006, 04:29 PM
shyt, game is the one whos gonna have 2 move his album up, cuz releasin his shyt around HOV is never a good luck, that lame ass ni99a game is luck if he sells 500,000

How many albums you gonna sell on that date? talkofny2701. Later, QD.