PDA

View Full Version : DRIFT FURY ROUND 4 REGISTRATION IS OPEN! EXCITING NEWS INSIDE!

Tracy
10-18-2006, 03:44 PM
www.driftfury.com

www.myspace.com/maximumangle

http://www.driftfury.com/images/driftfury_banner.jpg

We are excited to announce that the Top 5 drivers for the season will be given a license to drive at a professional East Coast drifting series for the East Coast in 2007. The series name and details will be announced by SEMA. The first event of the East Coast pro series could be as soon as February in South Florida. We will keep the site updated as more informationcomes available. There will be some good drifting to look forward to with with two of Atlanta's favorite locals, Marty and Andy Sapp, battling it out for the first place position. You don't want to miss the last event of the season! Come out an support your local drift scene! We are looking forward to growng next year! *** EDITED*** we had a big meeting yesterday and decided that the top 5 drivers for the season would recieve a license and so would the top 5 drivers of the day (which may obviously include some of the season drivers). So if you think your top 5 material, come and get it

Drift Fury welcomes and appreciates coverage from members of the media. However, application for credentials does not guarantee approval. Members of the media are responsible for confirming their credentials before the event. All media inquiries must be recieved by November 11, 2006. No one will be given media credentials at the gate.
http://www.driftfury.com/media.html

driver info and registration
http://www.driftfury.com/driverinfo.html

Pre-registration is $70 or $90 at the gate. Please be informed that registration usually fills up before the event.
If you did not use your own paypal address, you will need to give the name that payment wa made under at the gate. A DRIVERS SCHEDULE IS LISTED IN THE LINK PROVIDED ABOVE. I SUGGEST YOU READ AND AND BE SURE TO ARRIVE AT THE EVENT ON TIME.

Show registration
http://www.driftfury.com/show.html

$20 entry fee. You may pre-register or register at the gate for the same price. If you decide to pre-register, please bring a copy of your paypal reciept to the gate. If you did not use your own paypal address, you will need to give the name that payment wa made under at the gate. ROLL IN FOR THE CAR SHOW BEGINS AT 8:00 AM AND ENDS AT 1:00 PM

$5 FOR SPECTATORS ALL DAY AND SPECTATOR PARKING IS LOCATED IN THE GOLD/LEXUS LOT.

if you are intrested in sponsoring the event, please feel free to call me @770-319-9605 r e-mail me [email protected]

VOLUNTEERS PLEASE! We will have 2 arrival times for volunteers 7:30 and 9:30. The benefits are: you get to watch drifting for free and you get free lunch and free dinner and a free T-shirt (while they last). Most of the positions are cone chasing on the track. there will be several other positions available, but they will be rotated between cone chasing. please e-mail [email protected] with your first and last name and your telephone number if you are interested.

I am really looking forward to this event. I hope that ya'll are too :)

Marty
10-18-2006, 06:10 PM
Yay! Registered!

B18c-rex
10-18-2006, 06:40 PM
You got my info tracy see you in the morning ... maybe you can get me a bg shirt ;)

quickdodge®
10-18-2006, 06:41 PM
Registered for the drifting. Later, QD.

Tracy
10-18-2006, 10:58 PM
QD,

You gonna drift your new/old honda?

:)

Big Baller
10-18-2006, 11:03 PM
Too bad I dont have anything to drive.

HiPSI
10-18-2006, 11:52 PM
registered at the start of the season :)

Marcos Ruiz
10-19-2006, 04:02 PM
Top 32,16,8 ?

Tracy
10-20-2006, 12:56 PM
we had a big meeting yesterday and decided that the top 5 drivers for the season would recieve a license and so would the top 5 drivers of the day (which may obviously include some of the season drivers). So if you think your top 5 material, come and get it :)

down_shift
10-20-2006, 11:05 PM
Registerd for the car show.

Tracy
10-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Incase it slipped by the car show folks,

You can pre reg for the car show this time :)

Tracy
10-23-2006, 05:07 PM
Round 4 Driver's List
1. Andy Sapp
2. *Erin Sanford
3. Kieren O'Brien
4. John Thornley
5. Sean Love (Ter-Tech)
6. Zoltan Hajdu
7. Donald Moore
8. Donald Moore
9. Chanin Prapapyuenyong
10. Byron Hill
11. Abner Stokes
12. *Matt Kenck
13. Jay M Parcon
14. Matt Foerst
15. Huy Le
16. Tyler Clayton (Lauren Amos)
17. Dustin Prater
18. Blake Fuller
19. Scott Kell
20. Kittredge Hock
21. Kittredge Hock
22. Jonathan Martin
23. Brad Heath
24. Emmerson Vieira
25. Jodin Lejeune
26. Travis Deems
27. Howard Smith
28. Shawn Smith
29. Marietta Cartwright
30. Ryan Hostetler
31. Calum Johnson
32. Stephen McFarlane
33. Marco Ruiz

2micro4u
10-23-2006, 09:10 PM
I should be able to make it out to this one. So far I enjoyed all the events.... Plus I need to support my peeps. I will see you then . Good luck Tracy

lokciv02
10-24-2006, 12:00 AM
I get to finally show. My car was in the shop most of the year. I'll be there.

Doppelgänger
10-24-2006, 07:14 AM
i'll be registering this friday :D when i get my paycheck. See you guys there!

Tracy
10-24-2006, 11:05 AM
I should be able to make it out to this one. So far I enjoyed all the events.... Plus I need to support my peeps. I will see you then . Good luck Tracy

Yes!!!! I might need my body guard again ;) We all kow how I hate "those" people :)

Marcos Ruiz
11-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Umm. Update?