PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetically Speaking 2

HvyArms
10-18-2006, 11:48 AM
A guy is walking down a long corridor, in the building where he works. Up ahead, he see's a very attractive woman. :She's definately out of my league: he thinks to himself. But today, is a good day, so he decides to walk a little faster and pass her by, so she can get a good look at him and so that he can get a better look at her. As he passes her, he's able to actually see her face, and he was right, she's attractive. He looks forward as he approaches, slows his pace a little, but proceeds to pass her. He passes her, and she begins to mumble something-

Girl: MMM (mumbling)

Guy: What did you say?

Girl: Oh! Those are really nice jeans!

Guy: Wow lol, uh thanks? They're 7.

Girl: Well, they look really nice. Were they expensive?

Guy: No, not really. But thank you!

Girl: You're welcome

Guy: So, do you work here?

Girl: Yeah I work for _____, up on the 6th floor.

Guy: Great, greeeat. Well could you help me find _____, I'm not familiar with this building.

The guy's lying, he knows the building in and out. But he want's to see if she's open, besides a little game never hurt anyone. So she helps him find his destination, they both say their goodbyes and begin their workday.

As lunchtime approaches, guy comes up with a novel idea. He'll call the girl, at her office, and ask her out to lunch. He calls, she's delighted, agrees to lunch. They eat, they laugh, they click.

Fast forward 1 week
Guy sends a txt to girl, asking if she'd like to go out. She responds, and says that she'd prefer to stay in. Sounds cool to guy. Guy picks girl up at her Apt, she brings along a large bag.

Guy: That's a big bag you got, dag.

Girl: Yeah, I just wanted to make sure that I didn't forget anything.

Guy: ?

They go to Blockbuster, then to WholeFoods, then back to Guys place. Guy cooks dinner, light conversation, then they watch the movie. After the movie, Guy prepares to take girl home, Girl stalls. Girl goes to the bathroom. Then they leave. Guy takes girl home, and leaves. Guy sends txt to let girl know he's home, girl responds and says she's confused about the guy's intentions. Because he didn't touch her, didn't make any moves.

The Girl brought her overnight bag, to watch a movie with the Guy. He wasn't aware that she wanted to spend the night, they had just met a week prior. Question: Should the guy try to smash, or continue to be her friend and work on a meaningful relationship?

Sammich
10-18-2006, 11:52 AM
depends on if what dude wants..if the girl seems like a keeper..keep her. if she's annoying...smash and leave

Ran
10-18-2006, 11:54 AM
It's obvious to her intentions, the guy just has to decide what he wants now. If he's interested, go for it.

Mr_Mischif
10-18-2006, 11:57 AM
I say work on a meaningful relationship-for like a month or so. Then smash it like Thor.

Brett
10-18-2006, 12:00 PM
HIT IT and if you dont pass her to us!!! WE WILL!!! LOL

HvyArms
10-18-2006, 12:04 PM
HIT IT and if you dont pass her to us!!! WE WILL!!! LOL

riight:goodjob:

HvyArms
10-18-2006, 12:04 PM
I say work on a meaningful relationship-for like a month or so. Then smash it like Thor.

why wait a month, he could smash immediately

Ran
10-18-2006, 12:05 PM
HIT IT and if you dont pass her to us!!! WE WILL!!! LOLYea, what Grandpa said!

Brett
10-18-2006, 12:06 PM
riight:goodjob:

Dont hold out on us!! LOL

HvyArms
10-18-2006, 12:07 PM
Well, the guy thinks she's a keeper. Either that, or her game is strong. I think he should keep her too. Some chicks just get a little confused, and think that in order to keep a dude, they gotta get nekid...maybe that's what she did?

HvyArms
10-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Dont hold out on us!! LOL

But Brett, the guy has had more than his share of women. So he's not in a rush to smash. Besides, he has girls he can call JUST for that. He thinks this one's a keeper. Is she just a hoe, in keeper's clothing?

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Ummm... Sounds like the guy is a gentleman, but also sounds like a movie.. Nothing could be that "perfect" in real life... Is the guy gay for not "hitting it?" WTF? Maybe she's really a man and he figured it out... I don't know.. Is he wanting a meaningful relationship now that he knows that the transvestite brought over her "sleeping bag" after only one week... Was it a week night or a weekend? Maybe she thought wine would be involved and she didn't want him or her to drive after drinking.. She could have just been really well prepared... Hmmm... IDK.

HvyArms
10-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Ummm... Sounds like the guy is a gentleman, but also sounds like a movie.. Nothing could be that "perfect" in real life... Is the guy gay for not "hitting it?" WTF? Maybe she's really a man and he figured it out... I don't know.. Is he wanting a meaningful relationship now that he knows that the transvestite brought over her "sleeping bag" after only one week... Was it a week night or a weekend? Maybe she thought wine would be involved and she didn't want him or her to drive after drinking.. She could have just been really well prepared... Hmmm... IDK.

Hmm good points

1: No she's definately not a man, definately not.
2: Nah, the guy isn't gay. He was trying to be respectful, and make her comfortable in his home.
3: Yes it was a weeknight.
4: When he offered her something to drink, she did assume he meant wine. So maybe she didn't want him to drive after drinking?

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-18-2006, 12:24 PM
Hmm good points

1: No she's definately not a man, definately not.
2: Nah, the guy isn't gay. He was trying to be respectful, and make her comfortable in his home.
3: Yes it was a weeknight.
4: When he offered her something to drink, she did assume he meant wine. So maybe she didn't want him to drive after drinking?

Ok... So now that we have 1 and 2 out of the way... #3, so they watched a movie on a week night... Do you happen to know what she had packed to wear to sleep in or even to wear to work the next day?? If she packed something sexy (lingerie) as opposed to maybe flannel pants and a sweatshirt, she might be insinuating she wanted to be seen in and turn the guy on... In other words, she's easy and is not the type to be in a commited relationship... If she packed something not so sexy, there might still be hope! #4, She automatically assumed wine: white, red or blush? Typically white or blush means she's drinking to get a buzz or drunk (which coinsides with the sexy lingerie, same as liquor)... Red means she's all about health and wants a conversation to evolve (meaningful relationship type)... Beer would have meant she's spunky and down to earth and wants to have a good time (not so much ready for a serious relationship either)... Anyway, the guy was a gentleman, made her comfortable enough for her to want a move made, yet, he wasn't ready for that... Good for him.. So, now she's curious as to what he wants out of it.. Be upfront and honest... He should tell her his intentions, and if she's not interested, she'll leave.

HvyArms
10-18-2006, 12:33 PM
Ok... So now that we have 1 and 2 out of the way... #3, so they watched a movie on a week night... Do you happen to know what she had packed to wear to sleep in or even to wear to work the next day?? If she packed something sexy (lingerie) as opposed to maybe flannel pants and a sweatshirt, she might be insinuating she wanted to be seen in and turn the guy on... In other words, she's easy and is not the type to be in a commited relationship... If she packed something not so sexy, there might still be hope! #4, She automatically assumed wine: white, red or blush? Typically white or blush means she's drinking to get a buzz or drunk (which coinsides with the sexy lingerie, same as liquor)... Red means she's all about health and wants a conversation to evolve (meaningful relationship type)... Beer would have meant she's spunky and down to earth and wants to have a good time (not so much ready for a serious relationship either)... Anyway, the guy was a gentleman, made her comfortable enough for her to want a move made, yet, he wasn't ready for that... Good for him.. So, now she's curious as to what he wants out of it.. Be upfront and honest... He should tell her his intentions, and if she's not interested, she'll leave.

The Guy isn't really sure what was in the bag. it could've been duct tape and knives for all he knows. Everyone is telling him it was an overnight bag, and that she planned to stay with him that evening. It would explain her stalling, and her confusion perhaps. When the guy offered her something to drink, she said "sure, as long as it's alcohol". He told her that he doesn't drink, and she was cool with grape juice. The guy is definately attracted to her, and he'd love to have sex with the girl, but he wants the commitment as well. Problem is that, now he's having a tough time getting in touch with her, and he's not sure if it's because he DIDN'T try to have sex...or because she's embarrased. BTW, he asked her if she'd packed clothes in her bag, because she thought she was spending the night. He asked her this the next day, and she said 'no, ofcourse not.'. Is she embarrased? I think so, so do most of our friends that he's asked.

Bajjani
10-18-2006, 01:08 PM
damn you and your hypotheticals

admit its you focker

Ed
10-18-2006, 01:17 PM
damn you and your hypotheticals

admit its you focker

i was thinking the same thing lol :goodjob:

Brett
10-18-2006, 01:29 PM
IT WAS ME!!! LOL