PDA

View Full Version : WTF does it matter if i have pics now or later

PUNISHER
10-18-2006, 10:01 AM
i was posting what i had forsale why lock it just because i dont have pics right fucking now, i made statement i will have pics thursday the 19th not fucking 6 days later on the 26th. im glad peeps from importlounge let me post with out pics understanding i will have in a few days sorry to inconvience you. what kind of dumbass requirement is it to have pics for items over $50 pleez delete my account

Halfwit
10-18-2006, 10:04 AM
i was posting what i had forsale why lock it just because i dont have pics right fucking now, i made statement i will have pics thursday the 19th not fucking 6 days later on the 26th. im glad peeps from importlounge let me post with out pics understanding i will have in a few days sorry to inconvience you. what kind of dumbass requirement is it to have pics for items over $50 pleez delete my account

how bout u delete yourself from the earth?

if u dont like it why did u make a thread BECAUSE U DIDNT READ THE RULES U STOOPID PIECE OF SHIT.

if ur gonna have pics thursday, FUCKING MAKE THETHREAD THURSDAY.

go to importlounge. ONE LESS IDIOT HERE, AND ONE MORE IDOT THERE.

Halfwit
10-18-2006, 10:07 AM
pics are rules stoopid, wehen u break rules, your shit is deleted.

wow importlounge is soo cool then why are u tryna sell ur stuff here? sell it
there stoopid.

it matters cause its rule s stoopid.

teacher - report is due thursday,

you- ok well ill turn it in next tuesday

this aint no negotiation fagget, its rules.

ŁG2♣
10-18-2006, 11:25 AM
LIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seymour222
10-18-2006, 11:34 AM
Maybe because it is like spam. Ya know. You fry it in a teflon pan, cook up some eggs over easy, throw a little rice in a bowl. Mix it up and voila. Some shit in a bowl.

2.0civic
10-18-2006, 11:53 AM
thanks casey....im the one who locked your shit...bottom line is if you dont have pics at the time, dont post....cause you obviously arent prepared:2cents:

Rules say 24 hours....you said a few days which is WHY it was locked cause you said YOURSELF you wouldnt have them up in time so its not anybodys fault but your own....Go to IL.....look at the traffic rate between here and there...maybe if you would follow the rules, shit wouldnt be so hard:thinking:

Vteckidd
10-18-2006, 11:55 AM
i was posting what i had forsale why lock it just because i dont have pics right fucking now, i made statement i will have pics thursday the 19th not fucking 6 days later on the 26th.

Its called IMPORTATLANTAs rules. if you dont like it, please dont use this FREE WEBSITE to post YOUR ITEMS FOR SALE.

If you wont have pics until THURSDAY, then WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY to post your ITEMS for SALE. is it that hard?

posting items for sale is a PRIVLEDGE, not a RIGHT.

thanks,
YOur Friendly moderating team

2.0civic
10-18-2006, 12:00 PM
Its called IMPORTATLANTAs rules. if you dont like it, please dont use this FREE WEBSITE to post YOUR ITEMS FOR SALE.

If you wont have pics until THURSDAY, then WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY to post your ITEMS for SALE. is it that hard?

posting items for sale is a PRIVLEDGE, not a RIGHT.

thanks,
YOur Friendly moderating team

couldnt have said it any better myself....i thought the rules there siad the 24 hour rule too....:thinking: or was at one point....