PDA

View Full Version : ewww......no way skank.......just no effing way

ATK_Designs
10-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Some girl AIMed me earlier today about being a model for my rides. She told me that she wouldn't charge much as 1st photoshoot. I told her to send me a pic. :thinking:

Afterward, I was like.....yea....have you looked in the mirror lately? Anything would make you look better, even a brown bag. :goodjob:

I mean, seriously, I don't mind any half decent girl posing or wanting to be a model. Just not some really ugly ones. No offense, they'd better looking wearing normal clothes and be normal than trying to hard being a model with lil to no clothes at all. I mean seriously, what have the world comming to? :screwy:

I just found this to be very funny. Bad thing is I forgot to save the pic from the AIM so that we can do some chop on it. :ninja:

Decker1.8t
10-17-2006, 09:54 PM
:ttiwwp:

(I know you forgot it, but still)

ATK_Designs
10-17-2006, 09:55 PM

I was at work and forgot to. :(

Honesly, she's like a skull on a flatbed.

Decker1.8t
10-17-2006, 09:57 PM
:lmfao:

... gross

Keebs ð¿ð
10-18-2006, 12:45 AM
She isn't even a double bagger? ya know, a bag over your head incase hers flies off?

DeutscheBAG!
10-18-2006, 01:10 AM

(I know you forgot it, but still)
werd

Infinite
10-18-2006, 01:16 AM
yep. we need pics

Bajjani
10-18-2006, 01:25 AM
j/c
how does cause you think a girl is unattractive but said she wanted to do a shoot for your car
make her a skank?
was there more to this shoot than you're telling

bdydrpdmazda
10-18-2006, 05:21 AM
atleast you didnt say yes just trying to be nice, Im a firm believer in letting ugly hoes know that they are ugly, I dont like to give them false hope. I guess you could say I put other peoples feelings before mine.

AudiGirlTT
10-18-2006, 06:15 AM
I agree with Bajjani... she may be ooglie but might not be a skank ;) unless she was offering you other favors heheh...

SL65AMG
10-18-2006, 06:18 AM
fat/ ugly bitch - wanting to pose almost nude on your car. = SkanK

ATK_Designs
10-18-2006, 08:25 AM
fat/ ugly bitch - wanting to pose almost nude on your car. = SkanK

That's the reason why. I never called any girl a skank and this is my first time because by the way she posed on those pics.....

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-18-2006, 09:31 AM
Was she from here? LOL

The Golden Child
10-18-2006, 09:48 AM
interesting ..

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-18-2006, 09:52 AM
hmmm... ghey.

bdydrpdmazda
10-18-2006, 09:56 AM
If shes that haggard then chances are Ive slept with her.

Bajjani
10-18-2006, 10:38 AM
This thread = gay

any girl in a bathing suit hence forth could be known as a skank but just because your little thing gets a rise out of her pose but frowns at her facial appearance doesn't make her a skank believe it or not.

Its awesome that all the things guys want a girl to do that turns them on turns the girl in the skank, you guys are fucking genius. Thats real motivation for a girl to want to dress sexy for you. Idiot.

imbosile
10-18-2006, 10:41 AM
just tell her one of your friends is interested and get the pics again

Bajjani
10-18-2006, 10:42 AM
Or, dont be a fucking dick about it and be like, no thanks I already have a friend who does modelling for my car.

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-18-2006, 10:58 AM
My question is, why is she chasing you to model with your car? I've always just been asked... Maybe she is hideous? But I still wouldn't refer to her as a skank...

ShooterMcGavin
10-18-2006, 11:08 AM
anyone else know why is bajjani taking personal offense to this? :thinking:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-18-2006, 12:04 PM
anyone else know why is bajjani taking personal offense to this? :thinking:

Maybe cause it's his mom!?

Just kidding Tim, you know I love you, and I'm sure your mother is beautiful!:D

bdydrpdmazda
10-18-2006, 12:06 PM
From what Ive seen this guy has been taking offense to everypost hes responded to, I made a simple spelling correction for him and he got all mad.

AudiGirlTT
10-18-2006, 12:08 PM
I just dont think the way a girl "poses" makes her a skank... I model and a lot of times im told how to stand, how to look... does that mean im a skank?

BTW... not defending the girl, I dont know her... just wondering if maybe there is more to the story thats all :)

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-18-2006, 12:12 PM
From what Ive seen this guy has been taking offense to everypost hes responded to, I made a simple spelling correction for him and he got all mad.

nah, he's cool.. he's just very opinionated, much like myself... He's cool though!;)

bdydrpdmazda
10-18-2006, 12:17 PM
nah, he's cool.. he's just very opinionated, much like myself... He's cool though!;)

Ill keep that in mind, definately no more spelling corrections though.

umairejaz
10-18-2006, 12:29 PM
She isn't even a double bagger? ya know, a bag over your head incase hers flies off?

:lmfao: :lmfao:

keebs u fuckin rock

Keebs ð¿ð
10-18-2006, 12:38 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao:

keebs u fuckin rock

Where have you been??? Didn't see you at the V last month. We're probably heading out to Malibu tonight, you wanna roll out there with us?

Bajjani
10-18-2006, 12:47 PM
I'm not taking offense, but I'm tired of people being hipocrits. Honestly, if we met in person, it'd be like nothing ever happened, I really don't take it personally. The internet is the internet, and this is IA so its expected. I just think its retarded that a guy will sit there and say how miniskirts are hot and like a girl to look "slutty" as it would seem (in reference to calling her a skank) but yea if he doesn't meet her standards but she conforms to what he likes, shes a skank and immediately bashed.

Maybe I've matured enough to have some respect for people who did nothing to deserve shit talked about them. But then again why the hell would I post on IA if that was the case....I dunno, bad mood I guess

babygurl
10-18-2006, 01:48 PM
I'm not taking offense, but I'm tired of people being hipocrits. Honestly, if we met in person, it'd be like nothing ever happened, I really don't take it personally. The internet is the internet, and this is IA so its expected. I just think its retarded that a guy will sit there and say how miniskirts are hot and like a girl to look "slutty" as it would seem (in reference to calling her a skank) but yea if he doesn't meet her standards but she conforms to what he likes, shes a skank and immediately bashed.

Maybe I've matured enough to have some respect for people who did nothing to deserve shit talked about them. But then again why the hell would I post on IA if that was the case....I dunno, bad mood I guess

I see your point but chill out there timmy!!!!

ShooterMcGavin
10-18-2006, 01:55 PM

changed your tampon recently? lol, i'm j/k man :goodjob:

Bajjani
10-18-2006, 02:38 PM
its just been a real stressful week and im tired as fuck and i havent been sleepin all that well

im grouchy
and i hate kentucky bleh

BUT SNOWBOARDING SEASON STARTS SOON BITCHES

Julio
10-18-2006, 02:43 PM
so wheres the pic of the ugly chick at ?

Bajjani
10-18-2006, 02:43 PM
look in a mirror bitch! haha
jk...

bdydrpdmazda
10-18-2006, 03:00 PM
I think we all just need to calm down and wait for the pics...........

ahmonrah
10-18-2006, 03:02 PM
.......Honesly, she's like a skull on a flatbed.:eek: DAYUM!! :lmfao: that's a new EXTREME TYPE OF UGLINESS! bwahahahahaha!!

ATK_Designs
10-18-2006, 08:39 PM
damn................I totally forgot about this. However, there are some clarification I'd need to make.

1. I didn't say all that bad thing directly at her. Anyone that knew me or at least talked to me before, know that I use my words carefully. Especially, I don't say something mean straight to their faces.

2. Bajjani, I know you're trying to be fair and all that, but you missed the entire point. What's up with saying I got a lil rise out of her and stuff? Have you read what I posted? She's VERY Skinny, and her body got absolutely nothing. No, it didn't worth it. I have better class than that. That's why I said some people should look in the mirror and dress properly.

Metaphorically, imagine Fat Joe wearing tight muscle shirts and tight swim trunk. That's not how he'd dress.

She'd look so much better if she posed while wearing clothes that's appropriate for her body, instead of trying to wear the smallest bikinis and doing stupid poses that look stupid and trash.

Harsh or not, she needs to face reality. May be her friends were too nice to say anything straight to her. But she needs to know what she's doing, it doesn't make her look good, only makes people to think bad of her.

My Thread's topic may have been offensive, but seriously, that's the fact and that's what I see. I don't first think bad of people or whatever, I always give them benefit of the doubt.

She was very conceited and boasted all about herself. Again, that's conceited, and NOT the confidence that I saw in her. I politedly told her that it's okay and that I already have planned. I also gave her suggestion to "be a better model material." She took it a lil offensive, but it was for her own good. If I was a bad person to start with, I'd have bash her all the way and intentionally saved her pics right away so that people can have fun photoshopping her. I admit, I had that thought, but my guilt catched up to me after I made this thread.

Bajjani, you said you're mature and have respect for people. I really appreciate you have that for the girl we're talking about. But you immediately trashing my opinion, isn't that being biased?

I appologize if people thing my topic was offensive. However, without know what happenned between our conversations, please don't automatically jump into conclusion that I'm a bad guy to start with. I'm a very patient guy and have high tolerance, but if I'm to to think bad of someone, most of the time, they're doing something very wrong.

Julio
10-18-2006, 09:06 PM
Who cares.. post the pics and let us be the judge.. Im sure the members here will be honest.

thinkfast®
10-18-2006, 09:09 PM
POST THE FUCKIN PICS

noone gives a shit about your metaphors and fuckin wannabe analysis bullshit, WE WANT TITS

~The_Duke~
10-18-2006, 09:10 PM
WE WANT TITS

:stupid:

ATK_Designs
10-18-2006, 09:16 PM
I think I'm on her ignore list. She doesn't answer my aim anymore. Must be an IA member.

~The_Duke~
10-18-2006, 09:22 PM
What is her SN...lol

Bajjani
10-19-2006, 01:51 PM
LoL I wasn't bashing your opinion most of what i said was a generalized statement
And I just don't see how a girl asking to model for a car makes her a skank, that was my entire point
And I'm glad you weren't a complete dick to her thats just cold, I never said anything about being honest. People don't realize there is a difference and that you can be honest w/o being a COMPLETE ass..again thats not saying you are that kind of person who doesn't realize it

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-19-2006, 01:55 PM
POST THE FUCKIN PICS

noone gives a shit about your metaphors and fuckin wannabe analysis bullshit, WE WANT TITS

Apparently, so does she since her body isn't flattering... :lmfao:

Bajjani
10-19-2006, 01:56 PM
lolol