PDA

View Full Version : so PSINXS got OWNED

RandomGuy
10-17-2006, 07:12 PM
HAHHAAHH AH HAH AHA HAHHA HHAHAHHAHAHAHH A HAHAH i cant breathe

(by the way brandon got owned and he doesnt know this yet)

ok so a few nights ago he comes to g-nette. I was hanging with some of my homies and tell him to come through. We were smoking Hookah (flavored tobacco) nothing major... just really smooth right.

LOL so we get in the mood to fuck with him... so we all play along. Me and one of my boys tell him that what we're smoking is pure hash from afganistan. LOL. (If you've ever seen hookah tobacco, its like very very sticky bc it is like tobacco mixed with like molasses and like random shit right LOL) so he's like DAYMMM thats sticky LIRL... so we go on and on about how it fucks you up to a whole nother level. He's like damn i wanna smoke that right now. So we're like OK...

We load it up... Lol again all of my homies are playing along with this... And they start acting FUCKED UP LOL... LOL

so guess what ... .LOL BRANDON GETS FUCKED UP TOOO LOLLLLLLL HAHAHA shit was hilarious... hhahaha we laughed so hard... he still doesnt know this... so when he reads this thread he'll find out

we start hallucinating, etc. We stopped smoking and go inside and he's still actin stupid, as are we... LIRL .... SO then i'm like are you sure you can drive home... he's like "i'll manage" or something LIRL AHHAHAH

LOLOL

http://www.zippyvideos.com/8042229306148766/lirl_brand/
camera phone vid of every1 acting stupid
AHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so brandon... my question to you is: "How can one get fucked up off of regular tobacco?"

LIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ok a few nights ago or whatever rate yourself from 1 to 10. On how messed up you were. I'm sure you've been worse, but just wondering. You were visibly TWISTED

I say 7 to 8. i could have went for another round.

LIRL

how was the drive home brandon LOL

LOL i got lost twice lol i couldnt figure out if the signs said north or south lol

and just to confirm it:

was that out of ur regular dumbness?

hahah no. i know the diff between north and south. certain things had my sneses off a lil bit.

[/ownage]

TeeJay
10-17-2006, 07:13 PM
OWNED

~The_Duke~
10-17-2006, 07:14 PM
lol that is great...

RandomGuy
10-17-2006, 07:14 PM
that was soft hashish right? reg hashish is like hard blocks.

LIRL HE JUST SENT ME A PM HAHAHAHAHAHHA HAH AAH HA HAH

JustinSane110™
10-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Aww damn B, LIRL!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

D.Choe
10-17-2006, 07:15 PM
LOL.
Did you guys smoke HASH flavor?
Personally, melon and apple are my favorite flavors.

fawk_you
10-17-2006, 07:16 PM
oh boy

TIGERJC
10-17-2006, 07:17 PM
lol owned

RandomGuy
10-17-2006, 07:18 PM
LOL.
Did you guys smoke HASH flavor?
Personally, melon and apple are my favorite flavors.
hhaha haha
actually it was like mint flavor or rose or something

best mix is orange flavor + mint flavor with orange fanta in the glass part

CSquared
10-17-2006, 07:20 PM
ha that's fucking funny if you aren't bullshitting.

insha allah.

Hulud
10-17-2006, 07:21 PM
grabs a beer and waits.............

MongolPup
10-17-2006, 07:21 PM
lol OWNED

RandomGuy
10-17-2006, 07:22 PM
LIRL hahah i'm not bullshitting haha

anyways brandon haha you're a good sport LOL

PSINXS
10-17-2006, 07:23 PM
LOLCAGE!!!! i wondered wtf after about 5 mins. i felt a little buzzz but reg tobacco does that to me if i hit right. but when hasan ran off like wtf i said wth? just played a long for the night. but for a few mins i had a good buzz

RandomGuy
10-17-2006, 07:24 PM
LOLCAGE!!!! i wondered wtf after about 5 mins. i felt a little buzzz but reg tobacco does that to me if i hit right. but when hasan ran off like wtf i said wth? just played a long for the night. but for a few mins i had a good buzz
LOL hahah nope... ahhaha u were FUCKED up inside hahahahah h

PSINXS
10-17-2006, 07:25 PM
no i wasnt. i was just sleepy. i fell asleep until mario party ahahahaha

i knew something was up though. but that stuff sure did smoke good. good flavor

PSINXS
10-17-2006, 07:26 PM
and i got lost probably cuz i cant read lol

D.Choe
10-17-2006, 07:27 PM
hhaha haha
actually it was like mint flavor or rose or something

best mix is orange flavor + mint flavor with orange fanta in the glass part

Put Bacardi o3 in the glass part and smoke orange tobacco.
That shit will get you drunk.

RandomGuy
10-17-2006, 07:27 PM
no i wasnt. i was just sleepy. i fell asleep until mario party ahahahaha

i knew something was up though. but that stuff sure did smoke good. good flavor
LIRL what abotu 7-8 out of 10 LOL thats exactly why i made that thread so u cant play the "i was sleepy" card HAHAHHA

PSINXS
10-17-2006, 07:29 PM
^sounds good.

and the prices you guys called out for it at the beginning i knew were BS. i played along.

and weed pills. lol dumb shit!!! I had fun though. at least we got the hookah out.

PSINXS
10-17-2006, 07:30 PM
LIRL what abotu 7-8 out of 10 LOL thats exactly why i made that thread so u cant play the "i was sleepy" card HAHAHHA
i didnt want you to feel bad cuz your shit was weak. i dont disrespect a persons trees in front of them. lol the hwole time i was thinking these guys cant smoke for shit lol

RandomGuy
10-17-2006, 07:31 PM
^sounds good.

and the prices you guys called out for it at the beginning i knew were BS. i played along.

and weed pills. lol dumb shit!!! I had fun though. at least we got the hookah out.
BULLSHIT lol with my bullshitting skills no one can spot the BS

i convinced him that this hash stuff costs 50$ per dime bag (LOL SOMEHOW IT COMES IN DIME BAGS) LIRL

lol we also told him some shit about weed pills LOLL HAHAHAH and i knowwwwwww you bought it too lol i can get my friends to get on IA and post LOL

hahhaa you bought every word of it LIRL

ahahaha tally up another RG ownage ;)

PSINXS
10-17-2006, 07:34 PM
BULLSHIT lol with my bullshitting skills no one can spot the BS

i convinced him that this hash stuff costs 50$ per dime bag (LOL SOMEHOW IT COMES IN DIME BAGS) LIRL

lol we also told him some shit about weed pills LOLL HAHAHAH and i knowwwwwww you bought it too lol i can get my friends to get on IA and post LOL

hahhaa you bought every word of it LIRL

ahahaha tally up another RG ownage ;)
lol yeah RIGHT!!!! how did i buy it? i just said i never heard of that! and just kinda nodded. your ownage was a 35% nice try though. i use to smoke pot and i would know prices! i never believed your prices. dont oyu think i would have bought some on the spot? and that was nothing like shrooms i took. you guys believed i took shroooms! lol we BS'd each other. You also thought i had ACid before. i kept saying the jusggernaut line aw man 'm trippin off acid!

RandomGuy
10-17-2006, 07:37 PM
lol yeah RIGHT!!!! how did i buy it? i just said i never heard of that! and just kinda nodded. your ownage was a 35% nice try though. i use to smoke pot and i would know prices! i never believed your prices. dont oyu think i would have bought some on the spot? and that was nothing like shrooms i took. you guys believed i took shroooms! lol we BS'd each other. You also thought i had ACid before. i kept saying the jusggernaut line aw man 'm trippin off acid!
lol you DO hang with white ppl, so shrooms/acid wouldn't be uncommon. Ownage; no.

LIRL

but this wasn't weed we were talkin about this was straight HASH LOLLL We told him that the strongest weed u can find in amsterdam is only 10% as strong as this... and he's like OMG0rz LOL he was about to bust a nut LIRL
He didn't just nod... he was anxious to smoke it.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-17-2006, 07:40 PM
LOL @ the ownage.

The Green Monster
10-17-2006, 07:40 PM
lmao...that's why i don't trust hasan as far as i can throw him lol

RandomGuy
10-17-2006, 07:42 PM
lmao...that's why i don't trust hasan as far as i can throw him lol
lirl ... missionaries, attack!

JustinSane110™
10-17-2006, 07:45 PM