PDA

View Full Version : Part time job for student in marietta/roswell

Blitanicle99
10-17-2006, 06:42 PM
My shop closes friday and moves to norcross, I need a part time, student job by next week. I have experiance in restraunt, mechanics, line work, and retail. I am 18 and an eagle scout. I am staying away from anything with food, Ive delt with that shit and those hours too long. Let me know asap thanks

chris13
10-17-2006, 07:34 PM
i can get u a job but ud be stocking at publix bout $9/hr starting out

ALLMoToR
10-18-2006, 11:17 AM
hey chris where is this publix? in marietta? shit let me know i could use that this job i do at night being a bouncer/security for this club is getting to much for me meaning there pay is WACK! so let me know thanks

chris13
10-18-2006, 02:35 PM
theres 2 locations i KNOW of that need help one in roswell and one in woodstock (woodstock is the one im at right now) there ud work 5am to 1:30pm wed fri and sun. and one night probably mon from 2:30pm to 11pm. the jobs is ok hours are cool leaves u with all night to fuck around

ALLMoToR
10-19-2006, 01:12 AM
well i am new to GA moved here from jersey dont know my way around like that yet.. where is this? how far from franklin road in marietta? i am like right off 75 literally... let me know thanks

ShooterMcGavin
10-19-2006, 11:53 AM
^^^don't bother making this guy a map, he still won't show....:lmao: j/k

Hulud
10-19-2006, 12:12 PM
touche lol

ALLMoToR
10-20-2006, 07:00 PM
hey!! lol haha that was funny but said i couldnt come cause it started to rain and i was like fuck it i dont know if anyone will be playing so i went into work.. lol sorry my bad

quickdodgeŽ
10-20-2006, 07:05 PM
I am 18 and an eagle scout.

You could be a campfire starter at local summer camps. Later, QD.

Blitanicle99
10-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Right.... Got me a job at Napa on mansell. I guess atleast its work.

OZ135
10-21-2006, 12:46 AM
LOL eagle scout? how gay

fire7882
10-23-2006, 01:36 PM
LOL eagle scout? how gay

At least he won't pee on me... really :screwy:

Scrappy
10-24-2006, 01:00 PM
not in your field of work experience i dont think but cingular in that area is hiring... PM for info on it cause a lot of positions can be part time... just got back from discussing which stores are hiring all over GA and can help ya out maybe...

92tegracer07
10-24-2006, 02:06 PM
yo...avoid that publix shit...i quit last night...managers are shitty and the company doesn't give a fuck about employees...my g/f works with me and she has a cyst(spelling) on her ovary...she can barely stand on her own and those fuckers wouldn't even give her a stool or chair..."against company ethics" or some shit...and then they won't even follow the labor laws for people in high school...i gotta make up 2 classes to graduate this year cuz they fucked me and wouldn't let me leave on time.....FUCK PUBLIX!!!!!!!! :idb:

Dominic49
10-24-2006, 04:33 PM
test

Bruce Leroy
10-24-2006, 04:40 PM
yo...avoid that publix shit...i quit last night...managers are shitty and the company doesn't give a fuck about employees...my g/f works with me and she has a cyst(spelling) on her ovary...she can barely stand on her own and those fuckers wouldn't even give her a stool or chair..."against company ethics" or some shit...and then they won't even follow the labor laws for people in high school...i gotta make up 2 classes to graduate this year cuz they fucked me and wouldn't let me leave on time.....FUCK PUBLIX!!!!!!!! :idb:

Umm.... fuck them telling you when you can leave. Just walk the fuck out. School > Work.

chris13
10-24-2006, 07:56 PM

ever thought it also depends on the manager? ok so u where told u couldnt leave, if u had read the hand book u would've read that a manager no matter for what department, store or district can MAKE and employee stay past their scheduled hours. maybe u shouldve just grown some balls and told them that u where leaving and that school cam before work. or u couldve gone to the next highest manager and told them what was goin on and gotten the first manager that told u u couldnt leave in trouble and possibly fired. thats a big thing at publix right now and i had one of my employees come to me and tell me my assistant manager was tellin employees they couldnt leave and he is no longer with the company. so dont go bashin a company for shit u shouldve known had u done what u where asked of when u first started which was read the hand book.