PDA

View Full Version : I almost died!!!

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 06:13 PM
Ok so yesterday I was driving from Carrollton to Stockbridge for work. I found a short cut so I take the back roads. Well, the speed limit is 55 and this car in front of me (handicapped) was doing about 45, 50. We came up to a passing lane (one lane roads) so I decided I was going to pass them because I had to get to work. Well, when I get on the side of them they decided they were gonna speed up and keep me from passing while a car is coming straight at me. I was like fuck it I am not gonna risk it. I will slow down and get back behind them. Well, as I start to slow down to keep from having a head on collision, the car on the side of me slows down also to atleast like 20 or 30 keeping me from getting over basically blocking me in. I start to freak out because I can't get over and the car is so close I could see the driver. Finally I was able to swurve over before we crashed. I was so pissed I was about to cry. I had a thought in my head of running them off the road and hoping they died a horrible death. They almost killed me!!!! I can't believe someone would do that. They were puposely trying to make me have a head on collision. What if I would have died? Would they have laughed? Is that what they wanted to happen? And to make it worse, they were handicapped with like 3 other people in the car so they were risking other people's lives as well. Never had any shit like this happen to me.

PSINXS
10-17-2006, 06:14 PM
cliff notes J

TeeJay
10-17-2006, 06:14 PM
daaaaamn that sucks, crazy ass ppl out there

bigdare23
10-17-2006, 06:16 PM
Damn, thats fucked up! Did you get a good look at the plate?

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 06:18 PM
Damn, thats fucked up! Did you get a good look at the plate?
No. I was too freaked out to do anything. I can't even remember if I down shifted or not to get over. It happened so damn fast! I remember looking over at the car and the next thing I know I was behind them again

ahmonrah
10-17-2006, 06:19 PM
can we say...whoa?!

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 06:19 PM
cliff notes J
What cliff notes are you talking about?

PSINXS
10-17-2006, 06:20 PM
ahh nevermind i just went ahead and read it. that sucks that happened. next time jsut brandish your pistol and they will stop

TIGERJC
10-17-2006, 06:20 PM
Glad u r ok

O shit me and another person did that to a ricer that was on are ass, but we never blocked them completey. we just didnt let them pass.

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 06:21 PM
can we say...whoa?!
Now my anger for Old drivers and Handicapped drivers has gotten worse. I was almost killed by an old ass men who couldn't see my car on the side of him and didn't hear my horn until it had been blarring (sp?) for almost a damn minute! I really do think my car might be bad luck. All of my dents (not including my scratch on my wheel) have all been done by other drivers. It seems like I almost wreck every other day!

TIGERJC
10-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Now my anger for Old drivers and Handicapped drivers has gotten worse. I was almost killed by an old ass men who couldn't see my car on the side of him and didn't hear my horn until it had been blarring (sp?) for almost a damn minute! I really do think my car might be bad luck. All of my dents (not including my scratch on my wheel) have all been done by other drivers. It seems like I almost wreck every other day!
or u just need a faster car to get away from all these other drivers

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 06:24 PM
ahh nevermind i just went ahead and read it. that sucks that happened. next time jsut brandish your pistol and they will stop
I need to invest in one, but then I might actually kill someone

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 06:25 PM
or u just need a faster car to get away from all these other drivers
I have a GSR swap just trying to figure out how to get it to work in my car. I could have really used it yesterday. Slow ass Honda

R.Kelly
10-17-2006, 06:25 PM
Glad u r ok

O shit me and another person did that to a ricer that was on are ass, but we never blocked them completey. we just didnt let them pass.

i think i was in front of you when ya'll were doin that :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

TIGERJC
10-17-2006, 06:26 PM
i think i was in front of you when ya'll were doin that :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

yes that was a fun night :D

~The_Duke~
10-17-2006, 06:32 PM
Glad you are ok :goodjob:

I had someone try to do that once...but my car accl. faster than their SUV...

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 06:38 PM
Glad you are ok :goodjob:

I had someone try to do that once...but my car accl. faster than their SUV...
Must be nice

~The_Duke~
10-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Must be nice

I hate assholes that do that...they are a danger to everyone including themselves...

It is one thing to do it when there is 3 lanes, but people shouldnt do that on a 2 lane road if someone wants to pass you what is the big deal...

toonz
10-17-2006, 06:46 PM
That's fucked up

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 06:47 PM
I hate assholes that do that...they are a danger to everyone including themselves...

It is one thing to do it when there is 3 lanes, but people shouldnt do that on a 2 lane road if someone wants to pass you what is the big deal...
The same question I ask myself often. They were doing under the speed limit and I had to get to work. I don't see what the harm was for me to get in front of them so I could just be on my way. At this point I really hate people. I am just so damn angry. They are so lucky I don't own a weapon because best believe they would be on the other end

~The_Duke~
10-17-2006, 06:51 PM
The same question I ask myself often. They were doing under the speed limit and I had to get to work. I don't see what the harm was for me to get in front of them so I could just be on my way. At this point I really hate people. I am just so damn angry. They are so lucky I don't own a weapon because best believe they would be on the other end

I would have written down their plate number reported a drunk driver traveling on the road you were on just to get them pulled over...lol

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 06:51 PM
I would have written down their plate number reported a drunk driver traveling on the road you were on just to get them pulled over...lol
lol

AnthonyF
10-17-2006, 07:19 PM
damn girl. sorry to hear. fucking assholes!i would have tailed them or called the cops and made a complaint. or got there plate and did some research. :)

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 07:43 PM
damn bro. sorry to hear. fucking assholes!i would have tailed them or called the cops and made a complaint. or got there plate and did some research. :)
:no: I am a girl :yes:

AnthonyF
10-17-2006, 07:44 PM
i apologize. i got wrapped up in the moment.

AnthonyF
10-17-2006, 07:45 PM
fixed...next time lmk the plate. I can run it. :):)

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 07:46 PM
fixed...next time lmk the plate. I can run it. :):)
Thanks!
~rubs hands together plotting~

Stormhammer
10-17-2006, 07:52 PM
i would've ran the handicapped motherfucker off the road and have finished the unfinished handicapping job

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-17-2006, 07:54 PM
Ok so yesterday I was driving from Carrollton to Stockbridge for work. I found a short cut so I take the back roads. Well, the speed limit is 55 and this car in front of me (handicapped) was doing about 45, 50. We came up to a passing lane (one lane roads) so I decided I was going to pass them because I had to get to work. Well, when I get on the side of them they decided they were gonna speed up and keep me from passing while a car is coming straight at me. I was like fuck it I am not gonna risk it. I will slow down and get back behind them. Well, as I start to slow down to keep from having a head on collision, the car on the side of me slows down also to atleast like 20 or 30 keeping me from getting over basically blocking me in. I start to freak out because I can't get over and the car is so close I could see the driver. Finally I was able to swurve over before we crashed. I was so pissed I was about to cry. I had a thought in my head of running them off the road and hoping they died a horrible death. They almost killed me!!!! I can't believe someone would do that. They were puposely trying to make me have a head on collision. What if I would have died? Would they have laughed? Is that what they wanted to happen? And to make it worse, they were handicapped with like 3 other people in the car so they were risking other people's lives as well. Never had any shit like this happen to me.

I had this thing happend to me too, except the driver I was just tryin to pass slowed down so I could get in front of him. I was about to shit in my pants LOL...but its all good tho, your okay, im okay, we okay. :lmfao:

Ruiner
10-17-2006, 09:10 PM

Or it will get you shot in the process. You can go to jail for a long time for brandishing a firearm. I hope that what you said is a joke...

PRiMAdonna
10-17-2006, 09:12 PM
same EXACT thing happened to me before. i was so pissed i started crying...that shit is not funny...

Ruiner
10-17-2006, 09:15 PM
I'm just thankful that my car is faster than 99% of the cars on the road. :) This has never been an issue. :)

con
10-17-2006, 09:15 PM
another reason to encourage more bike riders. power by them before the driver has a time to react. glad you made it without a crash.

btw, I didn't know people actually commute to Stockbridge. Big ups to my neck of the woods.....

Black R
10-17-2006, 09:21 PM
people are idiots. glad you are ok. next time catch them off guard - the element of surprise can work wonders with a slow car. ;)

8bangin302
10-17-2006, 09:34 PM
yeah glad to see ur ok...MAN!!!...some ppl today...

ahmonrah
10-17-2006, 09:35 PM
.................. At this point I really hate people. I am just so damn angry. They are so lucky I don't own a weapon because best believe they would be on the other end.......welcome to the darkside.......BTEC has taught you well, pupil. SOON YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MUSTER THAT STRENGTH AND CRUSH!!! ANYONE WHO DARES OPPOSE YOU!!!!

ahmonrah
10-17-2006, 09:36 PM
another reason to encourage more bike riders. power by them before the driver has a time to react. glad you made it without a crash.

btw, I didn't know people actually commute to Stockbridge. Big ups to my neck of the woods.....one of the reasons i will be buying one!

PRiMAdonna
10-17-2006, 09:37 PM
I'm just thankful that my car is faster than 99% of the cars on the road. :) This has never been an issue. :)

it doesn't really matter how fast your car is if you're stuck behind slow ass geriatric fuckers....you can only go as fast as the car in front of you...

Ruiner
10-17-2006, 09:52 PM
it doesn't really matter how fast your car is if you're stuck behind slow ass geriatric fuckers....you can only go as fast as the car in front of you...

True, but when you do 0-60 in 3.75 seconds, no matter how fast they floor it, you WILL pass them in a hurry. It really won't matter what car they are driving. :) That's all that I was trying to say.

RandomGuy
10-17-2006, 09:55 PM
True, but when you do 0-60 in 3.75 seconds, no matter how fast they floor it, you WILL pass them in a hurry. It really won't matter what car they are driving. :) That's all that I was trying to say.
not if they happen to be driving in an ariel atom
or this

http://www.techepics.com/files/street_legal_vw_powered_1.jpg

PRiMAdonna
10-17-2006, 09:55 PM
i dunno man, especially those old people & their cadillacs......
when you go to pass them & then they floor that son of a bitch to fuck with you...
most caddys have a v8 under the hood.....
why do old people need that much power?

GOD i hate old people.

PRiMAdonna
10-17-2006, 09:56 PM
not if they happen to be driving in an ariel atom
or this

http://www.techepics.com/files/street_legal_vw_powered_1.jpg

LOLOLOLOL

Sibious
10-17-2006, 10:02 PM
fuck work i would of kept behind them the for a while. that shit would piss me off. im sry to hear that and glad your ok.

Sibious
10-17-2006, 10:04 PM
i dunno man, especially those old people & their cadillacs......
when you go to pass them & then they floor that son of a bitch to fuck with you...
most caddys have a v8 under the hood.....
why do old people need that much power?

GOD i hate old people.
dido, i hate old people that drive. their such a road hazard

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 10:08 PM
i would've ran the handicapped motherfucker off the road and have finished the unfinished handicapping job
Hell yeah! :goodjob:
I was hoping they would pull over somewhere and I would follow them so I could beat the living shit out of them :cussing:

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 10:09 PM
I had this thing happend to me too, except the driver I was just tryin to pass slowed down so I could get in front of him. I was about to shit in my pants LOL...but its all good tho, your okay, im okay, we okay. :lmfao:
:lmfao:

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 10:10 PM
welcome to the darkside.......BTEC has taught you well, pupil. SOON YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MUSTER THAT STRENGTH AND CRUSH!!! ANYONE WHO DARES OPPOSE YOU!!!!
:lmfao: :lmfao:
Watch out shawty!
~puts on black armor~

toonz
10-17-2006, 10:11 PM
yall crazy LOL

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 10:13 PM
dido, i hate old people that drive. their such a road hazard
Hell yeah they are!!!!
I seriously want to make a bill stating that when you reach between the ages of 60-65 you should be re-tested (online test and driving test). If you can not pass this test there should be some sort of transportation provided for you (like Marta, but they come to your house) to keep you off of the road.

tony
10-17-2006, 10:14 PM
My cousin had someone do that to him 3 times when he tried to pass them.. the 3rd time he waived his pistol out of the sun roof and the person slowed down.

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 10:15 PM
I actually did a research paper about elderly drivers and they are the leading cause for vehicle incidents. Higher than teen drivers and dui drivers. The reason for this is when you get older (like around your 60's) you tend to get scared of other drivers and are overly precausious

toonz
10-17-2006, 10:15 PM
Hell yeah they are!!!!
I seriously want to make a bill stating that when you reach between the ages of 60-65 you should be re-tested (online test and driving test). If you can not pass this test there should be some sort of transportation provided for you (like Marta, but they come to your house) to keep you off of the road.

LOL:lmfao:

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 10:17 PM
LOL:lmfao:
Through all them old sum bitches on a bus lol

Wurm
10-17-2006, 10:34 PM
i would have slammed on my brakes and tapped their rearend then hit a u turn and dip the fuck out

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 10:37 PM
i would have slammed on my brakes and tapped their rearend then hit a u turn and dip the fuck out
lol
Don't know how that would have worked in my case, but ok

HvyArms
10-18-2006, 08:28 AM
I REFUSE to read this whole thread. Are you okay?

BluesClues
10-18-2006, 09:53 AM
Yes. It's not that much to read though