PDA

View Full Version : I do not like southern women...

AWD OWNZ U
10-17-2006, 01:31 PM
As some of you might know I'm from Nevada and let me tell you when I moved down here all I heard about from people was how fantastic the women are. Well fuck that. Ya there are lots of hot women here but that's where the buck stops. For one thing I've never met so many women who are already married by my age (23) in my entire life. I swear if you didn't find a girl when she was 19 and marry her and knock her up you have lost like 50% of the good prospects here.

Then the women that are single all seem to have some sort of inferiority complex. Apparently if you are not married by the time you are in your mid 20s down here you are fastly approaching old maid territory. Which means you must have something wrong with you and you should latch onto any single man with a decent job who smiles at you. I understand you are looking for a relationship but if you are already rambling about wanting to get married and have kids on the second date, it makes you look desperate.

Which brings me to my last point. Whatever happend to women who were happy without a guy and had some sort of plan for their professional life. The amount of women I've gone out with who's goal in life is to be a stay at home mom is unbelievable to me. With a corresponding career path being "support my husband and get a job if he needs me to." Where did all the women go who are intelligent, attractive, professionals who bring more to the table than just affirmations of their man's life? I'm glad I'm moving in two months.

/rant

I feel better.

PSINXS
10-17-2006, 01:33 PM
x10

i found a decent person and surpsiingly she is 3 years younger than me. but a good woman is extremely rareand i am tired of the trash i run across. i miss the REAL women of yesteryear. The women like our moms.

chris13
10-17-2006, 01:36 PM
well thankfully i guess im one of the few who found a woman with goals and wanting a career and is a whole lot like my mom, but were engaged so yea

Ran
10-17-2006, 01:38 PM
The amount of women I've gone out with who's goal in life is to be a stay at home mom is unbelievable to me. With a corresponding career path being "support my husband and get a job if he needs me to."Does it make me sexist if I like that? Maybe it's some sort of power-complex I have in the back-reaches of my mind. :???:

4dmin
10-17-2006, 01:41 PM
As some of you might know I'm from Nevada and let me tell you when I moved down here all I heard about from people was how fantastic the women are. Well fuck that. Ya there are lots of hot women here but that's where the buck stops. For one thing I've never met so many women who are already married by my age (23) in my entire life. I swear if you didn't find a girl when she was 19 and marry her and knock her up you have lost like 50% of the good prospects here.

Then the women that are single all seem to have some sort of inferiority complex. Apparently if you are not married by the time you are in your mid 20s down here you are fastly approaching old maid territory. Which means you must have something wrong with you and you should latch onto any single man with a decent job who smiles at you. I understand you are looking for a relationship but if you are already rambling about wanting to get married and have kids on the second date, it makes you look desperate.

Which brings me to my last point. Whatever happend to women who were happy without a guy and had some sort of plan for their professional life. The amount of women I've gone out with who's goal in life is to be a stay at home mom is unbelievable to me. With a corresponding career path being "support my husband and get a job if he needs me to." Where did all the women go who are intelligent, attractive, professionals who bring more to the table than just affirmations of their man's life? I'm glad I'm moving in two months.

/rant

I feel better.

the reason why you find so many married is b/c they are smart enough to know they don't want to be stuck dealing w/ all of the idiots left after they have finished college... i know quite a few guys/gals in thier late 20's who aren't married and their idea of relationships are quite warped. its much easier to meet them early and train them right. seriously once you start to enter the 30+ state you are going to have to deal w/ alot of people w/ baggage (ie. divorce, kids, etc)

trust me there isn't a day that goes by that i'm not happy i'm married... there is a ton of pussy in the world but only 1 i would like to be w/ 24/7 :goodjob:

JennB
10-17-2006, 01:44 PM
I'm 29, not married, educated, great job, happy with myself, have no problem with not being married and having kids yet.... it will happen when the time is right. :yes:

We're out there, just not that easy to find.

4dmin
10-17-2006, 01:46 PM
I'm 29, not married, educated, great job, happy with myself, have no problem with not being married and having kids yet.... it will happen when the time is right. :yes:

i did highlight the reason that makes your situation ok :goodjob: ; are you from the south?

JennB
10-17-2006, 01:48 PM
Yep. Grew up in SC (mostly) and a little in NC. Attended the University of South Carolina and then moved around a little and landed in Atlanta about a year ago.

con
10-17-2006, 01:53 PM
you guys are just fishing the wrong fish bowl....gotta venture out into the open seas....

4dmin
10-17-2006, 01:53 PM
Yep. Grew up in SC (mostly) and a little in NC. Attended the University of South Carolina and then moved around a little and landed in Atlanta about a year ago.

oh no another GRITS :lmfao: ... :goodjob:

-----------------------------------------

i know if i was single i would be dating women MILFS in their 40's... girls close to my age are either too immature or got some sort of baggage...

AWD OWNZ U
10-17-2006, 01:54 PM
The women like our moms.

As terrible as it sounds word man.

Does it make me sexist if I like that? Maybe it's some sort of power-complex I have in the back-reaches of my mind. :???:

Not at all. Different people want different things cleary. That's why I said *I* don't like southern women not southern women all suck or something.

the reason why you find so many married is b/c they are smart enough to know they don't want to be stuck dealing w/ all of the idiots left after they have finished college... i know quite a few guys/gals in thier late 20's who aren't married and their idea of relationships are quite warped. its much easier to meet them early and train them right. seriously once you start to enter the 30+ state you are going to have to deal w/ alot of people w/ baggage (ie. divorce, kids, etc)

trust me there isn't a day that goes by that i'm not happy i'm married... there is a ton of pussy in the world but only 1 i would like to be w/ 24/7 :goodjob:

Ya actually I realized last weekend that almost all my guy friends who are single are probably that way for a reason. Except for me of course. lol It's gotta be tough for the single women too. No reason to jump into getting married though.

Are you single? Ya I didn't think so.

JennB
10-17-2006, 01:59 PM
Are you single? Ya I didn't think so.

:lmfao: No, I'm not.... but I was.

I'm very happily taken by someone who I don't think has any intention to let me go any time soon.

But before that, I was single and before my last relationship I was single for over a year. One guy who I had interest in during that time told me that I was intimidating. Yeah, thanks buddy. Plus, working 70 hours a week in public accounting meant I was out and able to meet new people oooooh... never? A lot of us girls who have chosen to get our own lives to where we want before starting a family are working our asses off and hiding in our offices :(

4dmin
10-17-2006, 02:02 PM

I'm very happily taken by someone who I don't think has any intention to let me go any time soon.

But before that, I was single and before my last relationship I was single for over a year. One guy who I had interest in during that time told me that I was intimidating. Yeah, thanks buddy. Plus, working 70 hours a week in public accounting meant I was out and able to meet new people oooooh... never? A lot of us girls who have chosen to get our own lives to where we want before starting a family are working our asses off and hiding in our offices :(

nothing wrong w/ a working woman that is the perfect woman unless you are looking for a throphy wife ;)

AWD OWNZ U
10-17-2006, 02:05 PM

FINE the ONE woman who posts is the counter example. I stand by my original rant for 90% of the women here though. I can only imagine how much worse it is when you leave Atlanta. Perhaps I should just wander through downtown around lunch time and ask all the girls if they are single. :tongue1:

devinwebb907
10-17-2006, 02:06 PM
i wouldnt necessarily say southern women because...well i am stuck here for school for the next while in my life, but i agree with alot of what you're saying. i made this conclusion in deep thought while on a trip yesterday. this weekend i realized just how.....fake? i guess is a good word that most of the girls i know actually are.

JennB
10-17-2006, 02:11 PM
Though I have lived outside of the south for a short time and I would say the girls there sucked as well. Boring and fat :lmfao:

Sometimes you just have to look in odd places to find women that are more to your liking. Girls with great jobs and brains are not usually going to be at a club on a Wednesday night for example. We hide. :taun:

Ran
10-17-2006, 02:14 PM
This thread makes me raise a question, because when I look around, all I see are woman who work all the time and are putting their careers up before anything. Every woman I see is working hard and long, to stabilize themselves so that they can be more...independant I suppose. I haven't seen many woman who are actually content with being a housewife or something similar. Not that I have anything wrong with that. If you're a hard working female that's making her place in the world with hard work and determination, then best of luck.

It's just not what I personally am looking for.

I, in contrast to AWD OWNZ U, would love to have a wife who is personally satisfied with staying home and supporting me. I have no problems with the thoughts that a husband goes to work to support his family while the wife takes care of the children and maintains the home.

I mean this in the nicest, non-sexist way possible. I'm not saying that woman are unequal or any bullsh*t like that, because I've been accused of that in the past. So if that's what you're getting out of it, then get off your high-horse.

I can't really say it's the way I've been raised because both of my parents work and support me. Maybe, it's that which warps my view because I've seen my mother hurt, tired, stressed, and sick due to work so she could help support me and my father. I do not wish this upon my future wife. I want to carry the burden of working and providing so that she doesn't have to. Raising children and maintaining a home is more than enough work for anybody IMO.

Like I said, maybe it's just the way my mind works. I guess I still see things in a gender-role point of view. I don't mean it to be degrading or sexist, it's just how I see things.

Sh*t...I think I'll put this in my blog.

devinwebb907
10-17-2006, 02:17 PM
and another thing i gathered is MOST of the girls who act like they're supposed to, treat you right and have a decent amount of intelligence do not enjoy alot of the same things that most of us do. i like going out and having a great time...alot, yet at the same time i am rather smart, am doing well in college, work hard, have a bit of money and know how to treat a girl right. it's hard to find a girl with alot of those characteristics. either they have them all and are boring or like to have fun and wind up being pieces of shit.

basically i want to have my cake and eat it too, instead of i have been eating the wrong types of cake instead of waiting for the right one to come along.

4dmin
10-17-2006, 02:21 PM
I, in contrast to AWD OWNZ U, would love to have a wife who is personally satisfied with staying home and supporting me. I have no problems with the thoughts that a husband goes to work to support his family while the wife takes care of the children and maintains the home.

what is the point of having a wife at home if you don't have kids? ;) i don't know i think its pointless for either to stay at home; shit my wife will make enough so i don't have to work but why sit on your ass when 2 people can work and provide even more to the relationship. :goodjob:

i think ones outake on relationships has alot to do w/ their upbringing: parents, education, etc... i know studies have shown people whose parents are together are more likely to have a stronger relationship w/ thier spouse.

JennB
10-17-2006, 02:22 PM
I actually know two girls who both say they really just want to be a wife and mother, it was odd first hearing it from them becuase you don't get that much these days. Sorry, neither of them live here... both are educated, single and cute though. Both work full time and support themselves now but hope to give their "jobs" up to make their career their family.

I don't at all see the problem with staying home to care for a family if that is truly what you want. I believe that going after what you want to do with your life is the most important thing, even if it's not what some others may want.

For me personally, I know I've cut down the work in the last year... it's one of the reasons I took the job that moved me to Atlanta. No more overtime, ever, no more weekends, ever... and I plan to always work that way from now on. It's time for life and time for me to enjoy all the benefits of working my ass off since college.

4dmin
10-17-2006, 02:29 PM
I actually know two girls who both say they really just want to be a wife and mother, it was odd first hearing it from them becuase you don't get that much these days. Sorry, neither of them live here... both are educated, single and cute though. Both work full time and support themselves now but hope to give their "jobs" up to make their career their family.

I don't at all see the problem with staying home to care for a family if that is truly what you want. I believe that going after what you want to do with your life is the most important thing, even if it's not what some others may want.

For me personally, I know I've cut down the work in the last year... it's one of the reasons I took the job that moved me to Atlanta. No more overtime, ever, no more weekends, ever... and I plan to always work that way from now on. It's time for life and time for me to enjoy all the benefits of working my ass off since college.

i can't imagine just wanting to give up the education you worked on just to have babies and sit on your ass... its crazy b/c we know a few girls who have finished their Phd and who are currently finishing it who will never use it b/c they just want to be stay at home MOMMY... that shit just baffles me.

but your totally right enjoy the rewards your hardwork in college + work has now provided you. i know my wife and i are holding off kids for that reason... neither of use want to deal w/ rug rats w/o enjoying time together first.

R.Kelly
10-17-2006, 02:32 PM
:goodjob:its all good

JennB
10-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me but that doesn't matter... it's not my life. If they really want to be stay at home moms, then that is completely fine with me.

However, I do hope that when I decide to have kids, I won't have to work a full 40 hours a week at least while they are very small. I was in daycare for a while as a child and I don't think it's the best way to raise a child IF you have a choice. But I'll see, life is all about doing what works and makes you happy in your situation... it's something that can rarely be planned.

I do totally agree on spending time with your spouse before kids though. You can't put them back once you've had them... so enjoy each other for a while first.

Ran
10-17-2006, 02:35 PM
what is the point of having a wife at home if you don't have kids? ;) i don't know i think its pointless for either to stay at home; shit my wife will make enough so i don't have to work but why sit on your ass when 2 people can work and provide even more to the relationship. :goodjob:Yea, but I seriously want kids. Also, I've no doubts that my future wife would be able to go out and have a good paying job. I simply wouldn't want her to. Let me work and provide for the family. Let her stay home and take care of the family, keep everything nice, and be there to warmly welcome the kids and me home.

i think ones outake on relationships has alot to do w/ their upbringing: parents, education, etc... i know studies have shown people whose parents are together are more likely to have a stronger relationship w/ thier spouse.I think it plays the most significant role in it actually.

My parents have both always worked to provide for our family. It was rare to see the entirely family together except for maybe an hour before bed at night and on the weekends. I can't stand that. The family is too seperated in my opinion. Even now, I could go home and see my father bring himself in from work to an empty house. Nobody there to welcome him home. No "Hi dear, how was your day?" or "Welcome home". Dinner was prepared in the early morning before mom went to work so now it has to be microwaved. It doesn't have that...warmth or love I guess, that a fresh hot meal would give you. After he eats, he watches TV or reads a book for hours until I come home late at night and mom shortly after. Mom is tired from work so she eats and goes to sleep while dad seems to be waiting for her, just to be waiting for her. He then goes to sleep, often without saying more than a few words to each other. I've seen it time and time again and I can't f*cking stand it. Maybe t's just my family tho...

Sorry about the personal rant. I think I'm just trying to justify myself now. :(

AWD OWNZ U
10-17-2006, 02:35 PM
This thread makes me raise a question, because when I look around, all I see are woman who work all the time and are putting their careers up before anything. Every woman I see is working hard and long, to stabilize themselves so that they can be more...independant I suppose. I haven't seen many woman who are actually content with being a housewife or something similar.

Where are you lookng? I see plenty of girls working but usually menial jobs or slacking through a nothing degree in a crappy college waiting for the right man to come along and make their life complete. I've met a lot of girls who seem like they are motivated independent women, but once they decide I'm "acceptable" the "well I really just want to be married and have a family" comes. Maybe they are lying and they think it's what I want to hear? I have no idea. I'm shocked you haven't met more like that though, you wanna switch dating pools?

and another thing i gathered is MOST of the girls who act like they're supposed to, treat you right and have a decent amount of intelligence do not enjoy alot of the same things that most of us do. i like going out and having a great time...alot, yet at the same time i am rather smart, am doing well in college, work hard, have a bit of money and know how to treat a girl right. it's hard to find a girl with alot of those characteristics. either they have them all and are boring or like to have fun and wind up being pieces of shit.

basically i want to have my cake and eat it too, instead of i have been eating the wrong types of cake instead of waiting for the right one to come along.

I'm right there with you man. Same shit happens to me. Maybe I just want to much? But I've busted my ass to put myself where I am today and I don't really feel the need to settle.

Where do they live? Ya there are plenty of boring fat people else where. I dunno where else you've lived, but I find that women out west tend to be a lot less "old fashion" and more independent.

I guess it's not really the ends that bothers me but the means. If you want to end up with a well educated successful man who will treat you well, guess what we usually look for a woman who is the same. If you work at McDonald's and just hope that eventually you will meet a good man who will complete your life you are just setting yourself up for failure.

4dmin
10-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me but that doesn't matter... it's not my life. If they really want to be stay at home moms, then that is completely fine with me.

However, I do hope that when I decide to have kids, I won't have to work a full 40 hours a week at least while they are very small. I was in daycare for a while as a child and I don't think it's the best way to raise a child IF you have a choice. But I'll see, life is all about doing what works and makes you happy in your situation... it's something that can rarely be planned.

I do totally agree on spending time with your spouse before kids though. You can't put them back once you've had them... so enjoy each other for a while first.

yes traditional daycare sucks for kids... seriously you have people making 8-12$ a hour watching your kid all day... best is in home care; my mom did that for many years and if you can find a good home to take them too they get alot of 1/1 time and they can only keep a few children. (we have a neighbor who does this)

but ya definately got to enjoy the time while you have it... its a pet peeve of mine to enjoy life before being completely tied down. i hate when i hear people try to tell me how they are going to do all of the shit once they are old and the kids are grown... i'm like WHAT IF.. you don't get to that point? ;)

JennB
10-17-2006, 02:44 PM
The two girls I know that want to be just moms live in Minnesota and Maryland. I used to live in the midwest... eeek! :eek:

All I'm saying is that some people's choices and wants may not make any sense to me... but that's fine cause it's not my life.

I agree that people usually look for those that are like them, for the most part. Most smart men aren't going to end up with some witless girl with no ambition.

And I'm the product of being raised by just my mom. My parents were seperated my entire childhood. But I think my mother did a fabulous job of giving me just as much or more than most two parent homes. I do want to have a happy family life of my own though and not end up divorced like my parents.

ShooterMcGavin
10-17-2006, 02:56 PM
great thread and great points by just about everyone, reps to all i can :goodjob:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-17-2006, 03:00 PM
That's okay... we don't like you either. :)

AWD OWNZ U
10-17-2006, 03:59 PM
but ya definately got to enjoy the time while you have it... its a pet peeve of mine to enjoy life before being completely tied down. i hate when i hear people try to tell me how they are going to do all of the shit once they are old and the kids are grown... i'm like WHAT IF.. you don't get to that point? ;)

Hell yes. I couldn't imagine having kids at my age. Let alone the people who do it in their teens. It's gotta be tough. I intend to enjoy myself while I'm young and leave the settling down until later. I certainly wouldn't mind be married as long as my wife has the same passion for life as I do. There is no reason a marriage has to mean becoming a stereotypical picket fence family to me. You and your wife sound like you have the right attitude man. :D

The two girls I know that want to be just moms live in Minnesota and Maryland. I used to live in the midwest... eeek! :eek:

Well that explains it, haha. I did my bachelors at Michigan. You see a lot of the same stuff, except the women are less hot. lol At least at a prominent school like Michigan you will get a reasonable pool of motivated women. It's hard just to find a girl at all at GA Tech. ;)

All I'm saying is that some people's choices and wants may not make any sense to me... but that's fine cause it's not my life.

I agree that people usually look for those that are like them, for the most part. Most smart men aren't going to end up with some witless girl with no ambition.

It wasn't really meant to be a condemnation of the attitude. If that is what is going to make you happy in life, then by all means. I just wonder sometimes if they are truely going to be happy when it happens, or how they will cope if it doesn't. It's rough to have your life goal be something that is largely dependent on other people. I dunno if I could give up that much control over my happiness. I think it's a cultural difference. It just sucks for me. lol

That's okay... we don't like you either. :)

I was wondering who would be the first to say it. I figured it would be one of the girls I've gone out with not one of the ones I've never met! haha

JustinSane110™
10-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Perhaps I should just wander through downtown around lunch time and ask all the girls if they are single.
I'm down, let's do it. :goodjob: :lmfao:

DnBmama05
10-17-2006, 04:28 PM
I like this thread :) but I definitely think there is a big difference between northern women and southern women... mainly by the way we are raised. We're just as different as our accents. Now, I'm your example 100% I'm 19, been married almost 2 years, and I have a 17 month old kid. I wouldn't change anything that happened... just the timing :) I never aspired to be a young mom nor to get married at a young age. I was going to go off to college and be an 'independent woman' so I didn't have to rely on a man to support me and I definitely didn't see kids anytime soon - but things happen and it was definitely no accident just not exactly planned. I don't feel like anything that has happened to me has made me any less of a person - just a stronger person... and I care more about everything in my life than I have before. I'm definitely not a stay-at-home mom because that's just not for me... I love my child more than anything, but I like to work and feel like I'm helping to support my family financially. A lot of women like to get married and start their families fairly young so they can be done with it and enjoy life later on :) my mom was almost 40 when she had me and had a very stable career so I can't say I wasn't raised right since I had my mom to look up to. I'm sorry you've ran across the girls you have down here, awd. maybe you'll have more luck back up north :)

TeeJay
10-17-2006, 04:34 PM
I LOVE MY SOUTHUN WOMEN, WHERE YALL AT!!! STAND UP!!!

DnBmama05
10-17-2006, 04:43 PM
yes traditional daycare sucks for kids... seriously you have people making 8-12$ a hour watching your kid all day... best is in home care; my mom did that for many years and if you can find a good home to take them too they get alot of 1/1 time and they can only keep a few children. (we have a neighbor who does this)

I COMPLETELY agree with you on the daycare... the lady that watches my child is like a grandmother... and she does all of the potty training, weening em off a bottle and onto a sippy cup etc. for 18 bucks a day and doesn't charge for the days they're not there. I guess I just got really lucky that I found her. As far as enjoying life before getting 'tied down' I think that's a horrible way to put it. Who is tying who down? I don't go out every weekend because that's just not what I care to do and neither does my husband, but we let eachother go and do the things that we enjoyed pre-baby and marriage. I have never felt 'tied-down'... if i wanna go out with my girls I go out with my girls... if he wants to go out sometime he can go out. Gotta give eachother time or it just won't work. BUT IF you do make it to the point after the kids are grown I guess you can just do the stuff old people like to do :D I'll be in my late 30's after my child is grown if I don't have anymore so I think that's plenty of time to enjoy life after he is grown. I guess it's all in the way you look at it.

Black R
10-17-2006, 04:46 PM
we all love southern pussy. it's just all the bs that comes with it that makes them difficult.....

the bottom line is education. without education, you have an 8th grade dropout single mom, cause she was too dumb to hold out for anything better or make something of her life b/c mom did the same damn fuckin thing...

but you have to admit that ATL has a lot of VARIETY. I don't know where the OP is looking, but if you venture inside the perimeter, you are more likely to find something along the lines of what you are looking for.....

AWD OWNZ U
10-17-2006, 05:31 PM
I'm down, let's do it. :goodjob: :lmfao:

Ha, you are down for anything man. We should do it though, could be good for some laughs.

I like this thread :) but I definitely think there is a big difference between northern women and southern women... mainly by the way we are raised. We're just as different as our accents. Now, I'm your example 100% I'm 19, been married almost 2 years, and I have a 17 month old kid. I wouldn't change anything that happened... just the timing :) I never aspired to be a young mom nor to get married at a young age. I was going to go off to college and be an 'independent woman' so I didn't have to rely on a man to support me and I definitely didn't see kids anytime soon - but things happen and it was definitely no accident just not exactly planned. I don't feel like anything that has happened to me has made me any less of a person - just a stronger person... and I care more about everything in my life than I have before. I'm definitely not a stay-at-home mom because that's just not for me... I love my child more than anything, but I like to work and feel like I'm helping to support my family financially. A lot of women like to get married and start their families fairly young so they can be done with it and enjoy life later on :) my mom was almost 40 when she had me and had a very stable career so I can't say I wasn't raised right since I had my mom to look up to. I'm sorry you've ran across the girls you have down here, awd. maybe you'll have more luck back up north :)

Wow, well I'm glad things are working out for you. Like I said there are good women down here, they just all get snatched up when they are young like you did. :) You can never plan your life out all the way, unexpected things will always happen. All we can really do is make the best of it. Sounds like you are doing just that. You certaintly seem to have a good head on your shoulders, I'm sure you're a great parent. Thanks for the sentiment. I'm probably moving out to Arizona to take a job designing missile systems, so it's not really north. haha If I end up there I'll be close to Arizona State University, so smart and fine women will be around. :goodjob:

but you have to admit that ATL has a lot of VARIETY. I don't know where the OP is looking, but if you venture inside the perimeter, you are more likely to find something along the lines of what you are looking for.....

I live inside the perimeter man.

CSquared
10-17-2006, 05:39 PM
Although i don't agree 100% with the previous topic matter, I also find southern women completely unattractive. I moved here from New York about 2 years ago threw my hands up in the air. I don't know anybody back home who has been married before the age of 25, nevermind 18-24. Then i come here and it seems like every young, good looking, and somewhat mentally stable chick i meet is married, divorced, or has a kid. I refuse to get married or have kids until i am finished with school, which probably won't be until I'm 26-27.

Another thing i have found is that the ethnic people are pretty similar between the north and south. My ex relationships are more a melting pot than the united states. Seriously, I have yet to date a white chick or even a chick born and raised in Georgia.

Even so, all the chicks i've dated or explored the possibilities of a relationship with, are looking for me to pay their way... I'm sorry... but if you want social equality, we are also going to contribute equally to our relationship financially, emotionally, and so on. There's no double standard where you can ask for certain aspects while avoiding others.

At this point i have honestly stopped even looking for a chick down here. I figure that until i get finished with school, the added stress just isn't worth it.

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 05:46 PM
I am 21 in school for psychology and have a full time boyfriend. The chances of me being married before I am 23, well I don't know. It could happen and then again it might not. I want to own my own company, but at the same if I had it where I could stay at home if I have kids, I would. I would want to be close with my kids and raise them properly

kittychick
10-17-2006, 07:15 PM
This totally bothers me, why is overtime expected- without anything in return!
My ex-boss expected me to put in 'the extra effort.'
I was already working 45+hrs/week plus once a week going to a really early morning meeting and then going to something after hours 2-3x a month. And if anything was missing or needed to be redone I was expected to take calls or do work on weekends.

On a personal note, I have no plans on getting married until after grad school. Its already expensive to go to grad school, but getting financial aid with two person income- LOL yeah right!!

And :tongue1: on not liking southern girls- I grew up in VA and have lived in Ga for about 8 years now.

JennB
10-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Luckily, I was always paid for my overtime. In public accounting, it depends on the firm and your job in the firm... you either get 1.5 times pay or banked time to be used to day days off in times other than tax season. I never worked overtime without pay... it was totally worth it to get me where I am today. :bump: Besides, I was living in the midwest for two years... it's so damn cold there during tax season, I'd rather work than sit at home and do nothing.

All I know is I'm happy where I am. Happy with my place in life, not being married or a mom at 29 cause it's just not what I wanted. I have a fabulous bf, a great job and home and life is very good. I hope that everyone else finds happiness whether it's at home, at work, with a family or without.

SL65AMG
10-17-2006, 08:04 PM
theres PLENTY of women/girls born and raised here but that dont make them "southern"

they gotta have roots in the south, not their family moved from Taiwan and they just live here

theres a difference

and a true southern girl is better than a yankee bitch ANY DAY :cheers:

PRiMAdonna
10-17-2006, 09:40 PM

AMEN.

C22H19N3O4
10-17-2006, 10:04 PM

How so? Is it b/c she is fatter? Perhaps the extra layer of body fat keeps you warm on those bitterly cold nights? Perhaps it's her inability to form a complete sentence? I think it's the sweet southern accent that makes her sound like Gomer Pyle.

PRiMAdonna
10-17-2006, 10:08 PM
How so? Is it b/c she is fatter? Perhaps the extra layer of body fat keeps you warm on those bitterly cold nights? Perhaps it's her inability to form a complete sentence? I think it's the sweet southern accent that makes her sound like Gomer Pyle.
stereotype much?

C22H19N3O4
10-17-2006, 10:15 PM
Where did all the women go who are intelligent, attractive, professionals who bring more to the table than just affirmations of their man's life? I'm glad I'm moving in two months.

/rant

I feel better.

They never existed in Georgia. You'll run into one on occasion, but she's just a transplant. Try the northeast and/or the west coast.

BTW, southern accents are considered a speech impediment.
*Banjos start to play*

Fast Shadow
10-17-2006, 10:21 PM
I never understood people who have so little to be proud of that all they can brag about is where they were born.

C22H19N3O4
10-17-2006, 10:26 PM
stereotype much?

My own frame of reference. I'm willing to bet one of the following applies to you, IF you are truly southern:

1-Uneducated or think "fancy book learnin'" is for the uppity folks
2-Considered clinically obese or have several members of the family that are
3-Have type 2 diabetes or several family members that do
4-Think having children is the ULTIMATE goal in life
5-Someone in your family is inbred
6-Thinks fine dining is the Olive Garden
7-Thinks Larry the Cable Guy is funny
8-Thinks Jeff Foxworthy is the Redneck's Dave Chapelle
9-Thinks George Bush is the greatest president since Jimmy Carter

:yes: :bump:

C22H19N3O4
10-17-2006, 10:29 PM
I never understood people who have so little to be proud of that all they can brag about is where they were born.

You just answered your own question.

Were you left in a dumpster by your teenage mother? ;)

PRiMAdonna
10-17-2006, 10:48 PM
My own frame of reference. I'm willing to bet one of the following applies to you, IF you are truly southern:

actually, none of the above apply to me, and i have lived in GA my whole life.

BluesClues
10-17-2006, 11:15 PM

This applies to me so I guess I am a southerner :dunno:

C22H19N3O4
10-18-2006, 12:13 AM
Although i don't agree 100% with the previous topic matter, I also find southern women completely unattractive. I moved here from New York about 2 years ago threw my hands up in the air. I don't know anybody back home who has been married before the age of 25, nevermind 18-24. Then i come here and it seems like every young, good looking, and somewhat mentally stable chick i meet is married, divorced, or has a kid. I refuse to get married or have kids until i am finished with school, which probably won't be until I'm 26-27.

+1

The only positive thing I can say about southern women is that they are low maintenance. It doesn't take much to please them. I guess they are able to enjoy the simple things in life w/o attaching some monetary/elitist label. :ninja:

Ran
10-18-2006, 06:43 AM
They never existed in Georgia. You'll run into one on occasion, but she's just a transplant. Try the northeast and/or the west coast.Northeast - High Maintenance & Never Happy
West Coast - Homos & Plastic Barbie Dolls

Every area has their good and bad points. To say that the NE or West Coast are superior is retarded.

BTW, southern accents are considered a speech impediment.
*Banjos start to play*Have you ever heard someone from New York or the surrounding area talk? It's horrendous. :no:

AudiGirlTT
10-18-2006, 07:00 AM
Hmm... im from Boston and I got married at 24... although never a minute in my life did I expect to be "kept" in fact I like working :)

Doppelgänger
10-18-2006, 07:01 AM
I myself was starting to doubt southern girls myself for quite sometime. It seemed i got treated much better by transplants from Fl, the NE or Cali. I'm a southern yankee..born in Miami (a very northern state..just not geographically), to a family who was from NY/PA.

But it happens when you least expect it. I was single for over 2 yrs and went on a mtn run with some friends and ended up meeting this really hott girl who came on the run.... lets see..... she's well educated, likes cars, can drive like hell, has a stable career... did i mention shes hott?? ;)

Funny thing is, i promised myself awhile back that i wouldnt get a girl who was into cars. Thats my hobby, for my time and i didnt want to bore some girl with it...there are plenty of girls who dont like us "car guys"...so i planned on keeping my hobby to myself...well, that sure as hell went to shit :D :D :D

So yeah... no hitting on my girl on here ,guys... but girls are welcomed to :boobies:

JennB
10-18-2006, 07:11 AM
And she doesn't yell at you for calling and waking her up at 1:30am on a work night. I do appreciate the thought ;)

If you want to meet girls like me, you have to find us in our hobbies. A lot of professional women I know go for outdoor things like hiking and biking... for me personally, you'd never, ever meet me if you looked for me at a bar or club... and a lot of hard working women I know are the same way.

AudiGirlTT
10-18-2006, 07:19 AM
Im with Jen on this one! My husband met me at the gym.. I know that sounds cheesy but thats where I spend a lot of my time when im not at work :)

C22H19N3O4
10-18-2006, 07:34 AM
If you want to meet girls like me, you have to find us in our hobbies.

Like e-Harmony or sitting outside of a Starbucks pretending you are people watching at a French cafe sipping your soy caramel macchiato?

candy2082002
10-18-2006, 07:45 AM
I think if you find someone that you love and you are ready to get married I see no problem in it. I am getting married to Chris in January we love each other and all that sappy stuff.....we met through one of my friends and I have never been so happy. We both have jobs and I would never let him work himself to death cause I dont want to work thats dumb I like to work its entertaining...... :D

{X}Echo419
10-18-2006, 08:52 AM

/rant

I feel better.

I'll admit b4 reading this I thought, "O-really. what now? stupid country girls or something?"

BUT, after reading this I 100% agree. it's like:

Me: "so what do you do?"
her: "I go to school"
Me: "what for?"
her: " I want to be a Pharmacist"
me: cool, why?
her: I want to make tons of money....and that's what my parents want me to do.
1 hour later......
her: yeah, I want 4 kids and I want to be a stay @ home mom.
me: so you don't want to work?
her: no, I want my husband to support me so I can take care of my(notice the MY not our) kids.
me: so why are you goin to....... never mind.

it's like their brains and ovaries aren't communicating. :screwy:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-18-2006, 09:37 AM
Okay, my first post, I was just kidding.. I don't even know you AWD OWNZ U, I just know that we've gotten into an argument before over something moronic.

As for the person who posted all of the stereotypes: In the South, which just happens to be where you are, I'm assuming; you will find all different types of people, much like the North.

1.) "Fancy book learnin" (Which is a term that may have been used by older "southerners"; however, I have never heard that term) - I'm only assuming you mean reading? Personally, I think education is the foundation on which one needs to grow. I think everyone should have the right to learn to read and write and attend school. Aquiring knowledge is not a priveledge, but a necessity. I bet you didn't know that in the GREAT state of Georgia, if you are under the age of 17, you must attend school in some form (whether it be, home school, high school, or college) to accept the priveledge of driving.

2.) I am not obese. My mother was obese, but since she is fortunate to have a very upstanding job (meaning, she attended college and graduated with honors, only to make well over $150,000/year AND had 3 children by the age of 24) she was fortunate enough to save enough money ($76,000) in one year to pay for a surgery that should have been covered by insurance. My mother and father, together, make well over $450,000/year because they both were very smart in the decisions they made for their lives. Guess what?! They were born and raised right here in the "dirty, dirty" south.

3.) Diabetics live all over the world. You were very misinformed to even include that comment on your "must be from the south" list.

4.) Some women do want to be "stay-at-home" moms. I do not fall under that category. I do have a child on the way, and I know that I have to support my child in any way possible, especially financially. He will be the highlight of my life from now until the day I die. People with no children will not understand that until they experience their own miracle.

5.) If you want to get technical, somewhere in everyone's kin, there is an inbred because this world started out with two people. How do you think more were made?

6.) I love the Olive Garden, but it is not fine dining. If you'd like, I'll post up several restaurants all over the United States that are considered fine dining.. You should go to a little place in Boca Raton and look for a restaurant name Marlacici's... Fine dining, sir.

7.) Larry the Cable Guy is a poor excuse for a comedian. He is obese, discusting, and crude.

8.) No one can ever be Dave Chapelle.

9.) I think George H. and George W. have both made some serious mistakes. George H. should have killed Sadam when he had the opportunity, and George W. should have done more for the country after the 911 attacks. Want more, just ask!

Now, if you have further comments and stereotypes, please feel free to list them and I'll critique them as well.

BluesClues
10-18-2006, 09:59 AM
+1

The only positive thing I can say about southern women is that they are low maintenance. It doesn't take much to please them. I guess they are able to enjoy the simple things in life w/o attaching some monetary/elitist label. :ninja:
This statement applies to me %100

AWD OWNZ U
10-18-2006, 10:00 AM
If you want to meet girls like me, you have to find us in our hobbies. A lot of professional women I know go for outdoor things like hiking and biking... for me personally, you'd never, ever meet me if you looked for me at a bar or club... and a lot of hard working women I know are the same way.

Actually one of my buddies met his wife on a hiking trip. None of us wanted to say it but we all kind of wondered how he ended up with such a hot girl. lol But like I said they are already married. I spent some time with my buddies hiking club, zero attractive single women, lots of tool guys. DropTopDrifter, you can't double count Jenn. :tongue1:

Im with Jen on this one! My husband met me at the gym.. I know that sounds cheesy but thats where I spend a lot of my time when im not at work :)

How old were you? There is a girl at my gym who you used to always talked to me and smile at me and stuff. I dunno I just feel like a bastard hitting on girls at the gym.

I'll admit b4 reading this I thought, "O-really. what now? stupid country girls or something?"

BUT, after reading this I 100% agree. it's like:

Me: "so what do you do?"
her: "I go to school"
Me: "what for?"
her: " I want to be a Pharmacist"
me: cool, why?
her: I want to make tons of money....and that's what my parents want me to do.
1 hour later......
her: yeah, I want 4 kids and I want to be a stay @ home mom.
me: so you don't want to work?
her: no, I want my husband to support me so I can take care of my(notice the MY not our) kids.
me: so why are you goin to....... never mind.

it's like their brains and ovaries aren't communicating. :screwy:

EXACTLY. That is EXACTLY what I am talking about! Ha funny you should mention the my not our kids thing too. So true. lol

Okay, my first post, I was just kidding.. I don't even know you AWD OWNZ U, I just know that we've gotten into an argument before over something moronic.

Yes I've been told that you hate me before. I don't even remember what we argued about.

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-18-2006, 10:03 AM
Yes I've been told that you hate me before. I don't even remember what we argued about.

I do not hate you at all... I do not hate anyone. I just don't agree with a lot of things you say.. There's nothing wrong with that!;)

AWD OWNZ U
10-18-2006, 10:37 AM
I do not hate you at all... I do not hate anyone. I just don't agree with a lot of things you say.. There's nothing wrong with that!;)

I just don't see how you can really have an opinion of me without ever having met me? People say plenty of stupid things on the internet but can be cool in person, so I try not to judge. It's not like I even post very much and I don't think I really know any of your friends or anything? Well whatever, you are entitled to your opinion.

Anyway, so I'm calm now so I might as well tell the story that made me post. I met this girl who was damn amazing. She's into cars (used to be a mechanic), does real estate investment with her dad (also big in my family), wanted to be a teacher, loves animals, hot as hell, funniest girl I've met in a long time, smart, etc... Anyway I was totally stoked to be talking with this girl. So we go out on a date and are chatting over dinner. So I'm talking to her about jobs and what not and then it comes out, "Well I can't wait to have children and be a stay at home mom." :( All that sexy ambition and drive slowly fading. Then we kept talking in that direction and I asked her if she ever wanted to live outside of the Atlanta area, "No I want to be close to my family but if my husband ever got a job somewhere I would probably move with him." Well she knew I was moving and things have slowly (or not so slowly haha) unravelled ever since.

That's not to mention the girl I was talking with before her and a point I never brought up. Tall, blonde, good looking, biomedical PhD, funny, really smart, yoga instructor (FTMFW), marathon runner, etc... We hang out a few times and get along amazingly. Until she realizes I'm an athiest, "Oh I could never date someone who doesn't believe in God. Sorry, but we can still hang out." Needless to say it was pretty dead for me at that point. I totally understand were she is coming from, but it's frustrating none the less.

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-18-2006, 10:53 AM
I just don't see how you can really have an opinion of me without ever having met me? People say plenty of stupid things on the internet but can be cool in person, so I try not to judge. It's not like I even post very much and I don't think I really know any of your friends or anything? Well whatever, you are entitled to your opinion.

Anyway, so I'm calm now so I might as well tell the story that made me post. I met this girl who was damn amazing. She's into cars (used to be a mechanic), does real estate investment with her dad (also big in my family), wanted to be a teacher, loves animals, hot as hell, funniest girl I've met in a long time, smart, etc... Anyway I was totally stoked to be talking with this girl. So we go out on a date and are chatting over dinner. So I'm talking to her about jobs and what not and then it comes out, "Well I can't wait to have children and be a stay at home mom." :( All that sexy ambition and drive slowly fading. Then we kept talking in that direction and I asked her if she ever wanted to live outside of the Atlanta area, "No I want to be close to my family but if my husband ever got a job somewhere I would probably move with him." Well she knew I was moving and things have slowly (or not so slowly haha) unravelled ever since.

That's not to mention the girl I was talking with before her and a point I never brought up. Tall, blonde, good looking, biomedical PhD, funny, really smart, yoga instructor (FTMFW), marathon runner, etc... We hang out a few times and get along amazingly. Until she realizes I'm an athiest, "Oh I could never date someone who doesn't believe in God. Sorry, but we can still hang out." Needless to say it was pretty dead for me at that point. I totally understand were she is coming from, but it's frustrating none the less.

Understandable. You got let down because a girl has different views than you were led to believe. All girls are wishy washy, not just southern girls.. Obviously, she's very close with her family. If I was that close with mine (As in, operated a family business) I don't know if I'd want to leave either... My dad is an entrepreneur.. I would take the business over, but I can't reach the peddles (He owns a boat/trucking company)!! Anywho, back on track, you may have found the "perfect" girl, but you'll never know that because you let her go. So what if she wanted to be a stay at home mom, we don't always get what we want... She might have realized later on that it wasn't right for her... Oh well, people change... You're set in your ways obviously, and I wish you luck finding someone that's willing to change for you. I know I'm not going to change for anyone because no one else is helping me live my life! I have to do what is best for me and for my child.

By the way, I said I don't hate you.. We just have different opinions on some issues.. I haven't developed any opinion of you because I do not know you.

PhAtBoYMr2
10-18-2006, 11:00 AM
i love southern girls.

babygurl
10-18-2006, 12:18 PM
theres PLENTY of women/girls born and raised here but that dont make them "southern"

they gotta have roots in the south, not their family moved from Taiwan and they just live here

theres a difference

Exactly how many yankee women have you met?

Ok not all yankee women are bitches first off (yes I am a yankee) I have lived in GA for over 10 years so not really sure if I still fit in that category.

But I know plenty of women, who work full time jobs, and are married with kids, and can balance their lives. I also know plenty of women who are stay at home mom's and enjoy it period.

Myself, i work two jobs, and still am able to make my boyfriend feel wanted, and (try) take care of him.

Sounds like to me, the author of this post, meet the psycho crazy southern girls. Not all yankee women are bitches...

And yes I do agree that it all has something to do with how people are raised.

SL65AMG
10-18-2006, 12:21 PM
1)They never existed in Georgia. You'll run into one on occasion, but she's just a transplant. Try the northeast and/or the west coast.

2)BTW, southern accents are considered a speech impediment.
*Banjos start to play*

they never existed in georgia. hmm...

have you ever heard of the term "southern belle"? have you ever heard of "southern hospitality"? probably not since your family has been "transplanted" here from fucking ASIA.(if not then my apologies) THAT is a "transplant"
in the RIGHT part of georgia or the south you would meet "real" southerners and "real" southern women. in atlanta there are Very few if ANY. go to Savannah and youll see "southerners".

secondly, if a southern accent is considered a speech impediment, EVERYONE who doesnt speak "english" correctly has a speech impediment. Blacks, whites, yellows, browns, whatever.

"ooh joo blake too fast I no see you stop" - azn
"yall go wait right down over yonder and ill be there in a jiffy" - "country folk"
"nah nigga you betta step off fore i bust a mothafuckin cap in yo ass" - black
"i like dis watch, i go buy dis watch" - indians/ pakis whatever

:2up: :2up: :2up:

SL65AMG
10-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Not all yankee women are bitches...

i never said all of them were bitches....

babygurl
10-18-2006, 12:28 PM
i never said all of them were bitches....

OK...

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-18-2006, 12:29 PM
Exactly how many yankee women have you met?

Ok not all yankee women are bitches first off (yes I am a yankee) I have lived in GA for over 10 years so not really sure if I still fit in that category.

But I know plenty of women, who work full time jobs, and are married with kids, and can balance their lives. I also know plenty of women who are stay at home mom's and enjoy it period.

Myself, i work two jobs, and still am able to make my boyfriend feel wanted, and (try) take care of him.

Sounds like to me, the author of this post, meet the psycho crazy southern girls. Not all yankee women are bitches...

And yes I do agree that it all has something to do with how people are raised.

:goodjob: +1

AWD OWNZ U
10-18-2006, 12:34 PM
Anywho, back on track, you may have found the "perfect" girl, but you'll never know that because you let her go.

I'm sorry did I give you the impression that *I* was the one who ended it? You do you know how hard it is to find a woman like that? And by hard I mean damn near impossible. lol I wasn't gonna give it up that easy, at least at this point, but apparently she had a differing of opinion. I'm pretty easy going with women, I will usually give them more chances than they probably deserve but differences like tend to drive people apart. When the most important thing to you is to get married and have kids, you can be sure you are looking for that in a guy. Really the trick of it is, not only would I like to find a woman who is all those things I said, but it would be nice to find a woman who is looking for those things in a man.

By the way, I said I don't hate you.. We just have different opinions on some issues.. I haven't developed any opinion of you because I do not know you.

Thanks, I think? haha If I ever chance to see you, I'll come say hi. I don't see where that would happen, but ya never know.

I think a lot of you are mis-understanding what myself and others are saying. It's not that I have a problem with a woman who wants to get married and have kids. It's just that down here they 1) all want to do it when they are 19 which skims off a layer of good women before they even get to the age I would consider getting married 2) that's all they bring to the table, I would like a woman who is a social and financial equal, a woman with a career and interesting things to talk about, not just a woman who can cook, clean, and have children.

babygurl
10-18-2006, 01:11 PM
I'm sorry did I give you the impression that *I* was the one who ended it? You do you know how hard it is to find a woman like that? And by hard I mean damn near impossible. lol I wasn't gonna give it up that easy, at least at this point, but apparently she had a differing of opinion. I'm pretty easy going with women, I will usually give them more chances than they probably deserve but differences like tend to drive people apart. When the most important thing to you is to get married and have kids, you can be sure you are looking for that in a guy. Really the trick of it is, not only would I like to find a woman who is all those things I said, but it would be nice to find a woman who is looking for those things in a man.

Thanks, I think? haha If I ever chance to see you, I'll come say hi. I don't see where that would happen, but ya never know.

I think a lot of you are mis-understanding what myself and others are saying. It's not that I have a problem with a woman who wants to get married and have kids. It's just that down here they 1) all want to do it when they are 19 which skims off a layer of good women before they even get to the age I would consider getting married 2) that's all they bring to the table, I would like a woman who is a social and financial equal, a woman with a career and interesting things to talk about, not just a woman who can cook, clean, and have children.

I dont think I misunderstood anything, but what you guys fail to realize is maybe a women who has a career, and all the money, and the education only ever wanted was to be a mom, because that is just them. They see nothing wrong with sitting at home, and taking care of a child, or cooking and cleaning, that is hard work...or did you fail to realize that??

Most women I know who are just stay at home moms, dont just sit on their ass and eat bon bon's, I am sorry but life is not as easier nor funny as "Married with Children" This isnt really directed towards, you but someone posted up I bet all you wanted to do was sit at home, and be a mother...there is nothing wrong with that...also there is nothing wrong with being a career women.

And you basically want the Barbie doll looking women, who has the degree, the money, the social skills, the all around super women? Correct? Or maybe just something close to it? Well you dont always get what you want. Maybe the women you are searching for, is the women you dont need. The politcally correct women, with the uppity education, the money, and the shared interests, might just to be plain boring for you or another guy/girl (cant leave the lesbians out) I mean honestly if things were that easy would life be worth living? IMO NO!!! But then again I want a challenge in everything I do, and who I date. Granted I am a female, but I believe we both have the same goal.

Southern women, who wanted to be married asap, tend usually to have insecurities, one reason they push the subject early on in the relationship, is because they need the security to belong, and feel loved. Like someone else stated that "Its all in how the girl was raised" Now that statement applies to both males and females. Now some females, acutally are ready for marriage, and dont need to be married just to feel secure about themselves, and their life. I know plenty of females who got married at 18 who were happy being a wife and mother, who also were going to college, to get an education.

My mother (a women of yesteryear) Was pushed out of her house at 16 was married by 17 and had two kids by the time she was 20. but my mother has no formal education besides a Certfited EMT and Builder, and a couple other things, and also has has successful businesses, and sold them, and started something new. She has 5 kids, and did it all. Honestly if she could redo it, she would go to college, and get a good paying job, then have kids. But sometimes, because of things that happen in life some people feel they dont have that option.

hmm ok I am done...

{X}Echo419
10-18-2006, 02:18 PM
........How old were you? There is a girl at my gym who you used to always talked to me and smile at me and stuff. I dunno I just feel like a bastard hitting on girls at the gym.

EXACTLY. That is EXACTLY what I am talking about! Ha funny you should mention the my not our kids thing too. So true. lol.....

I feel kinda like a tool talking to girls @ the gym. it feels like all they want to do is look @ MY tits....and ass. garsh!

maybe I should switch to Northern girls. like Korean or Japanese? :thinking: damn Viet and Thai girls are killing me. :ninja:

Fast Shadow
10-18-2006, 03:14 PM
soy caramel macchiato

Gross

AWD OWNZ U
10-18-2006, 10:38 PM
I dont think I misunderstood anything, but what you guys fail to realize is maybe a women who has a career, and all the money, and the education only ever wanted was to be a mom, because that is just them. They see nothing wrong with sitting at home, and taking care of a child, or cooking and cleaning, that is hard work...or did you fail to realize that??

I didn't say it was easy or that there is anything wrong with it. It's just not what I'm looking for, and apparently a bunch of other guys here too.

And you basically want the Barbie doll looking women, who has the degree, the money, the social skills, the all around super women? Correct? Or maybe just something close to it?

She doesn't have to be a supermodel PhD from MIT or something. As long as I find her attractive that's fine by me as far as looks go. I don't care if she went to college to be honest. A lot of college people are just there because they have nothing better to do. I just want a girl who is driven and has goals outside of a family. If she pulls herself up through the world without a degree that's certainly ok by me, I can respect that. Intelligence doesn't come from school, that's just often a reflection of it. I don't care in the least how much money a girl has. Why would anyone date somebody without social skills? lol

Well you dont always get what you want. Maybe the women you are searching for, is the women you dont need. The politcally correct women, with the uppity education, the money, and the shared interests, might just to be plain boring for you or another guy/girl (cant leave the lesbians out) I mean honestly if things were that easy would life be worth living? IMO NO!!! But then again I want a challenge in everything I do, and who I date. Granted I am a female, but I believe we both have the same goal.

Frankly I feel like I've dated enough at this point to know what I want. I've gone out with girls who work retail and are literally from a trailer park to girls who come from wealthy families and are getting PhDs. I know what I want and I don't think I should have to settle, nor will I.

I know plenty of females who got married at 18 who were happy being a wife and mother, who also were going to college, to get an education.

Like I said a lot of the good women down here get married really young. I've met my friends wives before and been like damn where did a woman like you come from? I guess that's why they are married by now.

My mother (a women of yesteryear) Was pushed out of her house at 16 was married by 17 and had two kids by the time she was 20. but my mother has no formal education besides a Certfited EMT and Builder, and a couple other things, and also has has successful businesses, and sold them, and started something new. She has 5 kids, and did it all. Honestly if she could redo it, she would go to college, and get a good paying job, then have kids. But sometimes, because of things that happen in life some people feel they dont have that option.

Good for your mother, she sounds like an impressive woman. My point was not that getting married young is terrible. My point was that I would never be ready to get married that young and down here that means you are largely stuck with the left overs. Which are all women who think they should already be married, probably aren't for a reason, and are desperate. Plus of course the occasional woman like Jenn. ;)

I feel kinda like a tool talking to girls @ the gym. it feels like all they want to do is look @ MY tits....and ass. garsh!

maybe I should switch to Northern girls. like Korean or Japanese? :thinking: damn Viet and Thai girls are killing me. :ninja:

Totally man, I go to the gym for myself not to be eye raped by a bunch of horny women. Just because I care about my body doesn't mean I'm some piece of meat that wants to be molested by every slut I run across. "My face is up here bitch!"

The asia thing took me a second. lol

JustinSane110™
10-18-2006, 10:47 PM
Totally man, I go to the gym for myself not to be eye raped by a bunch of horny women.
That's one hell of a bonus though ain't it?? :lmfao: :goodjob:

JoeCoolinATL
10-19-2006, 12:45 AM

/rant

I feel better.

you must live OTP

OTP girls are totally diff than ITP girls.

living in the middle of the city, everyones single. its great.

OTP = lame.

C22H19N3O4
10-19-2006, 01:02 AM
Now, if you have further comments and stereotypes, please feel free to list them and I'll critique them as well.

If you want to debate CDC stats, mortality figures, educational numbers, incidents of heart disease and type 2 diabetes stemming from obesity, you'll lose. I've posted numerous studies/figures related to the obesity and stupidity epidemic sweeping the south. Unfortunately, the health section no longer exists. If you think you can disprove quantitative data derived from years of studies, I sincerely hope you come armed with something better than a herpes joke and "ma and pa make $450,000 a year."

Just b/c there are some southerners that exceed expectations does not mean that is the norm. Stating statistical fact is not stereotyping. Does the truth hurt that much? A handful of successful Georgians does not translate into representative data for all of Georgia. I'm sure you already knew that. :rolleyes:

C22H19N3O4
10-19-2006, 01:20 AM
they never existed in georgia. hmm...
have you ever heard of the term "southern belle"? have you ever heard of "southern hospitality"? probably not since your family has been "transplanted" here from fucking ASIA

Was that supposed to hit a nerve? I'm sure your GED has at least provided you with the mental capacity to produce funnier remarks. I won't hold my breath.

You are claiming that southern belles are of a higher grade than "regular" southern women? Where's the side-by-side comparison? Do southern belles put out on the 3rd date instead of the first? Are they a group of highly educated debutantes that solve crimes from a remote location in Savannah?
Enlighten me with your infinite wisdom. :lmfao:

TheSnail
10-19-2006, 01:21 AM
Just go to your local graveyard, and get a new one every week. Hook them up to a pully system and have some fun.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/punkgurly/bobbing.gif

Tarzanman
10-19-2006, 02:18 AM
Hmm, maybe I need to start going to a gym. I never get approached by gals.

Anyways... as to the 'southern women' & marraige thing... its kind of hard to generalize. I dont' know how old you folks are, but I am in my late 20's. About half my friends from school/personal life are married, and about 90% of my peers at the office where I work are married or engaged.

Even though they say that people are waiting longer to get married, from what I have seen, most marriages occur during the mid-to-late 20's. I have met people whose main priority at the time was to meet someone, fall in love and then get married. There's nothing wrong with wanting to get married, but being too eager to do so, or thinking that marraige will magically make you happy/content isn't a healthy starting point.

One of the issues with making it through your 20's as a bachelor(ette) can be that it takes a lot more effort to meet single, dateable people. This can become a problem if you don't bar/club hop or aren't regularly involved in any social/athletic activities.

Another issue can be that the 'stakes' feel 'higher' dating when you're older. I don't/haven't dated much at all, but as I get older there are an increasing number of people (females especially) who proclaim to be 'sick of all the games/hook-ups and say they are lookingonly for relationships that will lead somewhere. To be honest, that's a bit of pressure and a little disturbing for me for two reasons:
-its annoying to think that some gals who wouldn't have given a guy (like me) a shot before might now settle for a 'safe/boring' guy (just because they are looking to put a guy in a wed-lock)... it just seems like a good way to sabotage a marriage before it ever happens.
-Also its worrisome that my goals & expectations for a relationship will be way out-of-sync with most of the gals still around. I fully expect to date a gal for 1.5 years minimum before I even start to consider marriage.... which is longer than the timetable many of the gals who've been-there/done-that/dated-around enough have in mind.

Obviously, those cases isn't the situation with every single girl out there... but I think that the odds worsen as you get older (biological clock and all).

It could be that I'm just too pessimistic.... maybe someone who dates more than i do will have a different perspective on things

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-19-2006, 08:55 AM
If you want to debate CDC stats, mortality figures, educational numbers, incidents of heart disease and type 2 diabetes stemming from obesity, you'll lose. I've posted numerous studies/figures related to the obesity and stupidity epidemic sweeping the south. Unfortunately, the health section no longer exists. If you think you can disprove quantitative data derived from years of studies, I sincerely hope you come armed with something better than a herpes joke and "ma and pa make $450,000 a year."

Just b/c there are some southerners that exceed expectations does not mean that is the norm. Stating statistical fact is not stereotyping. Does the truth hurt that much? A handful of successful Georgians does not translate into representative data for all of Georgia. I'm sure you already knew that. :rolleyes:

Actually, I'm not going to debate with anyone.. I'm simply just stating that by your stereotypes, you make the south sound so much worse than the north, and in my eyes, everyone is created equal. Everyone puts their pants on the same and no "yankee" in particular (billionaire and Herpes free) is better than any "southerner." My parents may be exceptions, but statistics don't show those, which leave you biast to your belief.

If you don't like the south, the southern women, the southern gentlemen, etc., go someplace else. Obviously we aren't fulfilling any hopes and dreams for you here, so find a place that will.

Like I said, I'm not here to debate/argue with you because obviously you've formed your opinions. That's fine. No harm done here.:rolleyes:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-19-2006, 09:12 AM

Anyways... as to the 'southern women' & marraige thing... its kind of hard to generalize. I dont' know how old you folks are, but I am in my late 20's. About half my friends from school/personal life are married, and about 90% of my peers at the office where I work are married or engaged.

Even though they say that people are waiting longer to get married, from what I have seen, most marriages occur during the mid-to-late 20's. I have met people whose main priority at the time was to meet someone, fall in love and then get married. There's nothing wrong with wanting to get married, but being too eager to do so, or thinking that marraige will magically make you happy/content isn't a healthy starting point.

One of the issues with making it through your 20's as a bachelor(ette) can be that it takes a lot more effort to meet single, dateable people. This can become a problem if you don't bar/club hop or aren't regularly involved in any social/athletic activities.

Another issue can be that the 'stakes' feel 'higher' dating when you're older. I don't/haven't dated much at all, but as I get older there are an increasing number of people (females especially) who proclaim to be 'sick of all the games/hook-ups and say they are lookingonly for relationships that will lead somewhere. To be honest, that's a bit of pressure and a little disturbing for me for two reasons:
-its annoying to think that some gals who wouldn't have given a guy (like me) a shot before might now settle for a 'safe/boring' guy (just because they are looking to put a guy in a wed-lock)... it just seems like a good way to sabotage a marriage before it ever happens.
-Also its worrisome that my goals & expectations for a relationship will be way out-of-sync with most of the gals still around. I fully expect to date a gal for 1.5 years minimum before I even start to consider marriage.... which is longer than the timetable many of the gals who've been-there/done-that/dated-around enough have in mind.

Obviously, those cases isn't the situation with every single girl out there... but I think that the odds worsen as you get older (biological clock and all).

It could be that I'm just too pessimistic.... maybe someone who dates more than i do will have a different perspective on things

You know, this sentence reminds me of what my dad talked to me as I was growing up. He always told me to play the field, don't get tied down unless I felt I could spend the rest of my life with that person, so I played the field (maybe a little too hard)... Now, he's asking when I'm going to get married (he's been asking this long before I got pregnant) and I'm only 22. I'm not ready to get married, I don't want to play the field anymore, nor do I want to burden someone with a child, that's why I have every intention to wait quite a while before I make any serious changes and actually start dating again.

JennB
10-19-2006, 09:22 AM

I really agree with a lot of your points.

I'm pretty much the last of my close circle of friends to be married, it doesn't bother me at all though. I would rather marry later than most than settle. I've always been picky.

About what you said about girls in the later 20's that are only looking for relationships that could lead somewhere, I can identify with that. Maybe not in the way that the girls you mentioned but I certainly am past just casually going out with guys here and there and not thinking past tomorrow. It's not because I'm fishing for a husband, it's because I've dated and I know what just doesn't work for me. I don't want to waste time or settle. I'd rather be available than with someone that just fills the need of having someone to hang out with. Also, I've been through enough breakups and relationships filled with bickering because I was dating someone who wasn't right for me and I just don't have the energy for the games and bs anymore. In learning what is not right for me, I have also learned what IS right for me and how to care for someone much better than I could in the past.

Also, I don't think dating for 1.5 years or more before marriage is unreasonable at all.

It's good that you bring up the biological clock thing. Once that thing gets going in most women, there is no stopping it. So many women dream of wedding days and families when they are little girls and it is something they truly and deeply want. Only in the last couple of years did I realize that I was a little different than some of my friends because I hadn't had my dream wedding planned out in my head since childhood :lmfao:.

It's funny though because I have seen this happen right in front of me. One of my friends got married a few months ago and I remember when she met her now husband.... they met in January and were engaged in May... wow... that's kinda fast. But she had talked since I met her about weddings and how she wanted to be married, before she even met her husband. Once they met, my other friends and I knew that she would rope him in in no time.

kittychick
10-19-2006, 09:31 AM
I think a lot of you are mis-understanding what myself and others are saying. It's not that I have a problem with a woman who wants to get married and have kids. It's just that down here they 1) all want to do it when they are 19 which skims off a layer of good women before they even get to the age I would consider getting married
19? I went to highschool here in GA: 2, maybe 3 girls out of my graduating class of 400 couldn't finish school (at 18) b/c they were pregnant and got married
and when I went to college, I didn't know any girls to drop out b/c of some baby!!!!:2up:
and when I was in college, I don't know any girls who were there b/c they had "NOTHING BETTER TO DO"
I did it b/c I want a better future for myself... which involves grad school too

2) that's all they bring to the table, I would like a woman who is a social and financial equal, a woman with a career and interesting things to talk about, not just a woman who can cook, clean, and have children.
I think you must look in all the wrong places! all of the girls I know are career driven
and this thing about cooking and cleaning...sweet- does that mean you'll be doing the labor part of birthing?? b/c I'll hold off from having children and maybe adopt for this reason... unless you can do the birthing part! and does this mean that you'll be cleaning the house that you and your wife will live in?

It really sounds to me like you don't appreciate "stay at home moms"
keep in mind- stay at home moms don't 'sit around' -taking care of children is very physically, mentally, and emotional work

good luck with your stereotypes buddy- they'll get you the same place as assuming that the girls at the gym thinking "oh look at that piece of a$$!!" they work just as hard as you to get in shape!

men just don't like strong women~and that's the truth!
...but then again... its only been 50 years since we were allowed to work along side men- and we still don't get paid equally

kittychick
10-19-2006, 09:31 AM
I dont think I misunderstood anything.....
Maybe the women you are searching for, is the women you dont need.
hmm ok I am done...

sorry to cut it down babygurl- but +1 for you!

babygurl
10-19-2006, 09:42 AM

You are very correct on the diabetes stemming from obesity.

But only saying a handful of Gerogians have been successful, I am not sure where you have been living, but there are plenty of private business(which are owned by your local rednecks, and southern bells) around Hall County, Lumpkin County, Dawson County. So some of your stats as far as stating only a handful of Georgians have been successful is a bit off!! Granted we didnt get past Tiff's parents, but just thought I would point out there are more than dumb rednecks in GA..

And I agree if someone doesnt like the southern bells, who give it up on the third date, like you have stated, then if it werent for them or the other whores, you probably wouldnt be getting laid (now this also goes along with if you are in a relationship or not)...And not all southern bells, or women in the south are like them...so please again stop with the stero types..

babygurl
10-19-2006, 09:42 AM
sorry to cut it down babygurl- but +1 for you!

Finally someone read that right!!

kittychick
10-19-2006, 09:46 AM
You are very correct on the diabetes stemming from obesity.

But only saying a handful of Gerogians have been successful, I am not sure where you have been living, but there are plenty of private business(which are owned by your local rednecks, and southern bells) around Hall County, Lumpkin County, Dawson County. So some of your stats as far as stating only a handful of Georgians!! Granted we didnt get past Tiff's parents, but just thought I would point out there are more than dumb rednecks in GA..

And I agree if someone doesnt like the southern bells, who give it up on the third date, like you have stated, then if it werent for them or the other whores, you probably wouldnt be getting laid (now this also goes along with if you are in a relationship or not)...And not all southern bells, or women in the south are like them...so please again stop with the stero types..
I love it! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

4dmin
10-19-2006, 09:53 AM
I COMPLETELY agree with you on the daycare... the lady that watches my child is like a grandmother... and she does all of the potty training, weening em off a bottle and onto a sippy cup etc. for 18 bucks a day and doesn't charge for the days they're not there. I guess I just got really lucky that I found her. As far as enjoying life before getting 'tied down' I think that's a horrible way to put it. Who is tying who down? I don't go out every weekend because that's just not what I care to do and neither does my husband, but we let eachother go and do the things that we enjoyed pre-baby and marriage. I have never felt 'tied-down'... if i wanna go out with my girls I go out with my girls... if he wants to go out sometime he can go out. Gotta give eachother time or it just won't work. BUT IF you do make it to the point after the kids are grown I guess you can just do the stuff old people like to do :D I'll be in my late 30's after my child is grown if I don't have anymore so I think that's plenty of time to enjoy life after he is grown. I guess it's all in the way you look at it.

the point of what i said is b/c most people say "i will have tons of time when they are grown"... when you make a comment like that you yourself are saying you are tied down. kids do tie you down thats why i don't have any.

alot of people say you can't plan everything; but you can certainly try to. before we have kids i want us to enjoy our time together; there is actually a new trend w/ people having kids later b/c careers are more important now then ever. we don't live in a society where most mom's stay at home w/ the kids. most familys require 2 incomes. furthermore i want to provide my children with every opportunity possible and give them the things my parents couldn't give me when i was younger. :goodjob: beyond all of that when i have kids i want to have kids to revolve my life around them; right now is not the time for that i'm too selfish.

babygurl
10-19-2006, 09:56 AM
i'm too selfish.

we already knew that...

~RUNS~

But I do agree with your statement!!!

4dmin
10-19-2006, 10:03 AM
we already knew that...

~RUNS~

But I do agree with your statement!!!

well atleast i know it; i hate seeing kids have kids... we have dogs thats works for us right now.

josh green
10-19-2006, 10:04 AM
I agree with jenn and a couple others. But living where I do in northern Ga (floyd county) Most of the girls here are uneducated and have no desire to do anything. A LOT of girls their senior year of highschool got pregnant (not just at my school) and it was by some guy in their mid 20's. Granted you are 18-19yrs old when you graduate highshool. I dont go to the clubs and shit really b/c 1. there isnt any around here and 2. most of the girls there are crazy, stuckup, worthless girls with absolutely NOTHING going for them other than looks. I can honestly say that out of all the girls that I have met here in Rome, I have only met 1 that I would seriously consider dating. The others are just attractive girls and we all know what part of you body is thinking about them....
I went riding motorcycles with my stepdad, his cousin and another friend of theirs and I learned something from them. I have been looking for the wrong thing all along. I need to be looking for some older chick that like early to mid 30's. Hell they know what they want and a lot of the time they have a good job. I have no problem "shacking up" with a older woman. They keep telling me that youth is wasted on the young and that the older ones are the ones that can put it on you. But back to a serious note, being as young as I am I have looked at the younger girls and then you think you your self "wait a minute, these GIRLS cant ever or can barely drive, and are still in highschool with all the bs that most females (that I knew) created. I have always hung out with older people than myself frankly b/c the people my age are just stupid. It is 100% true that "only stupid people are breeding" b/c some white trash jerkoff that had the children my age, their kids are twice as bad. Also by "white trash" this not only includes the less fortunate people.

What kills me are the people that are going out and playing girls, its really sucks to see people who take relationships for granted. I mean hell YOU are the onesthat are fucking these girls up in the head to begin with. And trust me there are PLENTY psycotic females here in Rome.

Jaimecbr900
10-19-2006, 10:16 AM
It's been a long time since I've seen a thread that is so directly stereotypical. What's ironic is that the folks complaining the loudest are here in GEORGIA for a reason...... ;) ......Hmmmm, let's get this straight......The "south" sucks because of 50 gazillion reasons, including the women who obviously aint giving me any, yet I NEED to be here for some reason......HMMMMMM, I wonder how bad I must suck too since whatever I'm using Georgia for can't be found elsewhere??????? :thinking:

Doesn't the fact that someone has the emperical formula for an Erectile Dysfunction pill in their screen name tell you something about that person????? :lmfao: That may explain why he doesn't "like" southern girls and certainly explains why southern girls obviously don't like HIM....... :lmfao: ;)

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-19-2006, 10:16 AM

One more thing... I'm assuming you probably know that I joke a lot about herpes otherwise you probably wouldn't have used it as ammunition... I'm also assuming, since you are a "transplant" and "smarter" than me, you know more about that disease than I do. So, go ahead, without looking at books or even google, tell me exactly what happens to a person's body when they contract herpes, type one and type two. Tell me the physical effects on the body, inside and out. Tell me emotionally how this changes a person.

First off: People with herpes are less fortunate. I do not dwell on the fact that I have this disease. I know it was my fault for catching it (promiscuous behavior); however, who expects their boyfriend to cheat on them, contract a horrible disease, and then of course, spread it to their "one and only lover?" Ummm.. no one, not even a yankee. That, my dear, is none of your concern, and you have no rights to even bring that up in a topic of your concern. Not to mention, it is "statistically proven" that more diseases, abortion and other sexually related problems happen in the north.

Secondly: If you want to speak about statistics.. Let's go ahead and see how the south and north compare and contrast in other ways besides "stupidity and obesity." (I have no doubts that diabetes stems from obesity, that wasn't even a part of my argument, so I don't know where you came up with that. My mother is a diabetes educational specialist, I think I know a little about the subject considering she's been pounding into my head since I was little.)

1.) Where, in the United States, is the highest level of crime? Detroit, Michigan. (North)
2.) The Plantation (Hard workers plowing fields, making cotton, making money for families, etc.) [South] The Factory (Hard workers making money to support families, etc.) [North]
3.) In South the people are perceived to be more outgoing, sociable and relaxed, whereas the people in the North are considered more introvert, hardworking and serious. On the other hand, the people in the North are categorized to be more open-minded and individual whereas the Southern people give more emphasis on the family and religion being at the least to some extent more conservative.

Obviously, the main difference is that the south and north have different goals, stemming from past relatives... WHO CARES?!:goodjob:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-19-2006, 10:19 AM
It's been a long time since I've seen a thread that is so directly stereotypical. What's ironic is that the folks complaining the loudest are here in GEORGIA for a reason...... ;) ......Hmmmm, let's get this straight......The "south" sucks because of 50 gazillion reasons, including the women who obviously aint giving me any, yet I NEED to be here for some reason......HMMMMMM, I wonder how bad I must suck too since whatever I'm using Georgia for can't be found elsewhere??????? :thinking:

Doesn't the fact that someone has the emperical formula for an Erectile Dysfunction pill in their screen name tell you something about that person????? :lmfao: That may explain why he doesn't "like" southern girls and certainly explains why southern girls obviously don't like HIM....... :lmfao: ;)

+1 As always Jaime!

JennB
10-19-2006, 10:27 AM
alot of people say you can't plan everything; but you can certainly try to. before we have kids i want us to enjoy our time together; there is actually a new trend w/ people having kids later b/c careers are more important now then ever. we don't live in a society where most mom's stay at home w/ the kids. most familys require 2 incomes. furthermore i want to provide my children with every opportunity possible and give them the things my parents couldn't give me when i was younger. :goodjob: beyond all of that when i have kids i want to have kids to revolve my life around them; right now is not the time for that i'm too selfish.

Good point on the 2 incomes needed. Up north and out west, two incomes are pretty much required to buy a home but not here in the south. I could easily own my own house in GA, and did when I lived in SC, but I'd have to live in the effin HOOD to own property in NYC, LA, San Diego, Boston, etc.

AWD OWNZ U
10-19-2006, 11:24 AM
men just don't like strong women~and that's the truth!

How did you read an entire thread about guys lamenting the lack of strong professional women in the south and come away with men don't like strong women?

C'mon Jamie are you directing this at me? I'm here because GA Tech pays me to be. I never said anything even close to the south sucks. I actually quite like it here, I just think that long term I would either have to win the dating lottery or find a woman elsewhere and bring her back.

I will confess that this morning as I struggled to tie my tie, I could have used a nice southern woman to do it for me. haha

C22H19N3O4
10-19-2006, 11:24 AM
I NEED to be here for some reason......HMMMMMM, I wonder how bad I must suck too since whatever I'm using Georgia for can't be found elsewhere??????? :thinking:

Georgia has very little competitition for professional programs compared to a lot of states. No waiting and very FEW educational standards make for an easy ride. I guess I could thank native Georgians for that. :D

the emperical formula for an Erectile Dysfunction pill in

We both know you're not smart enough to figure that out on your own. Let me know if you need to up the dosage. :yes: BTW, it's empirical not emperical. All you had to do is copy and paste. :goodjob:

babygurl
10-19-2006, 12:23 PM
lol this is interesting

{X}Echo419
10-19-2006, 01:19 PM
How did you read an entire thread about guys lamenting the lack of strong professional women in the south and come away with men don't like strong women?

C'mon Jamie are you directing this at me? I'm here because GA Tech pays me to be. I never said anything even close to the south sucks. I actually quite like it here, I just think that long term I would either have to win the dating lottery or find a woman elsewhere and bring her back.

I will confess that this morning as I struggled to tie my tie, I could have used a nice southern woman to do it for me. haha

I belive he's refering to the dim witted, fake ass pharmacist, with the erectile dysfunction. :cheers:

btw: +1 Jamie :lmfao:

I got $10 that says he's refering to me in 1 of these posts below. :lmfao:
he must have forgotten he's on the "Ignore List" :lmfao:

C22H19N3O4
10-19-2006, 01:30 PM
I belive he's refering to the dim witted, fake ass pharmicist, with the erectile dysfunction.

This coming from a fake graduate student that can't spell PHARMACIST, referring, OR believe. :rolleyes:

I can understand you're still bitter about your career choice. GL with the bartending gig. :yes: :lmfao:

C22H19N3O4
10-19-2006, 01:39 PM
C'mon Jamie are you directing this at me? I'm here because GA Tech pays me to be. I never said anything even close to the south sucks.

I said it for you. :lmfao: Sorry about the hijack...lol.

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-19-2006, 01:52 PM
I said it for you. :lmfao: Sorry about the hijack...lol.

Just out of curiosity... How old are you? What is your career/occupation? Where are you from? Are you married?

C22H19N3O4
10-19-2006, 02:22 PM
How old are you?

Never ask an eccentric dictator his age.

What is your career/occupation?

I am the Dear Leader of North Korea.
I attended Kim Il-Sung University and earned a degree in Political Science with a minor in World Domination.

Where are you from?

I was born in Mt. Paektu and not in Siberia. Don't believe everything you read or hear. Damn that Bill O’Reilly!

Are you married?

I am divorced. Dating isn't easy these days with all the diseases. I did fill out a profile on e-Harmony. I used to be known as the Playboy of Pyongyang, but those days are behind me. I wish IA had a relationship section so I can ask for advice. :no:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-19-2006, 02:23 PM
Never ask an eccentric dictator his age.

I am the Dear Leader of North Korea.
I attended Kim Il-Sung University and earned a degree in Political Science with a minor in World Domination.

I was born in Mt. Paektu and not in Siberia. Don't believe everything you read or hear. Damn that Bill O’Reilly!

I am divorced. Dating isn't easy these days with all the diseases. I did fill out a profile on e-Harmony. I used to be known as the Playboy of Pyongyang, but those days are behind me. I wish IA had a relationship section so I can ask for advice. :no:

Wow, sarcastic much? I was actually being nice, but since you are a total dick, who the fuck cares?

C22H19N3O4
10-19-2006, 02:29 PM
Wow, sarcastic much?

Takes years of practice.

who the fuck cares?

We FINALLY agree.

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-19-2006, 02:32 PM
Takes years of practice.

Sucks to be you because it came natually for me. Keep trying Slick..

BluesClues
10-19-2006, 02:37 PM
Sucks to be you because it came natually for me. Keep trying Slick..
*ding ding ding ding*
And the winner is after one round..............

CAV-E-R IN THE RIGHT CORNER WEARING THE BLUE

C22H19N3O4
10-19-2006, 02:44 PM
Sucks to be you

Fortunately, I'm STD free. :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Fortunately, I'm STD free. :D

I think that was an attempt to hurt me, but once again, you suck and failed miserably. How can you make an attempt to hurt me when you don't know me?! Wow, more proof that you are completely ignorant.

Actually, my dear, no one is STD free... Thank you, come again.

C22H19N3O4
10-19-2006, 02:51 PM
I think that was an attempt to hurt me, but once again, you suck and failed miserably. How can you make an attempt to hurt me when you don't know me?! Wow, more proof that you are completely ignorant.

Actually, my dear, no one is STD free... Thank you, come again.

:lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
10-19-2006, 03:32 PM
Georgia has very little competitition for professional programs compared to a lot of states. No waiting and very FEW educational standards make for an easy ride. I guess I could thank native Georgians for that. :D

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

Translation:

I'm not smart enough nor wealthy enough to get into any other Pharmacy program, so I "settled" for the one I'm in. :jerkit: :jerkit:

If you wanna pat yourself on the back for that, it actually is par for the course for you. No big surprises. :rolleyes:

We both know you're not smart enough to figure that out on your own. Let me know if you need to up the dosage. :yes: BTW, it's empirical not emperical. All you had to do is copy and paste. :goodjob:

I've challenged you to plenty of "duels", yet you've not stepped to any plate yet. That's probably because it would not be prudent of you to come to a gun fight wearing just your marvelous online wit and persona. We both know that you're truly the keyboard warrior type. Ironically enough you get called a dickhead more times than I care to remember even in your little make belief world you call the internet. Sucks that you don't even get respect in your own little "sandbox". As Tiffany said.....sucks to be you. :rolleyes:

Mr. Passive Aggressive I'm done hijacking the man's thread here. I have no problems with AWD, even if I don't agree with him here. You know how I feel about you. If you want to lock horns with me, grow a pair first, then make a thread and let's go at it. Until then, you can take your passive aggressive pussy ass and go back to hitting the books. REAL Pharmacists tell me you're no where near out of the woods yet little man. Until you pass THE exam, you aint shit.

Maybe your nuts would drop if you weren't too busy always trying to ride your own sack...... :rolleyes:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-19-2006, 03:37 PM

Translation:

I'm not smart enough nor wealthy enough to get into any other Pharmacy program, so I "settled" for the one I'm in. :jerkit: :jerkit:

If you wanna pat yourself on the back for that, it actually is par for the course for you. No big surprises. :rolleyes:

I've challenged you to plenty of "duels", yet you've not stepped to any plate yet. That's probably because it would not be prudent of you to come to a gun fight wearing just your marvelous online wit and persona. We both know that you're truly the keyboard warrior type. Ironically enough you get called a dickhead more times than I care to remember even in your little make belief world you call the internet. Sucks that you don't even get respect in your own little "sandbox". As Tiffany said.....sucks to be you. :rolleyes:

Mr. Passive Aggressive I'm done hijacking the man's thread here. I have no problems with AWD, even if I don't agree with him here. You know how I feel about you. If you want to lock horns with me, grow a pair first, then make a thread and let's go at it. Until then, you can take your passive aggressive pussy ass and go back to hitting the books. REAL Pharmacists tell me you're no where near out of the woods yet little man. Until you pass THE exam, you aint shit.

Maybe your nuts would drop if you weren't too busy always trying to ride your own sack...... :rolleyes:

Maybe he should meet my uncle too... A major PharmD (a Doctor of Pharmacy, for those who don't know) of Astra Zeneca, Dr. Tim Briscoe... Yea, that means he holds your nuts in his hand and squeezes just to make you squeal when you try to get a job with their company.. Good luck "little man." Ahaha...

+2 For Jaime when I can!:bump:

C22H19N3O4
10-19-2006, 03:58 PM

Translation:

This coming from a guy that couldn't even get into a college? I find it amusing that you try and command respect from an internet site. Your Lexus and job in the mortgage business is meaningless. You may SEEM important on a site where most of its members make minimum wage. Fortunately, I don't buy into your lame attempt to discredit someone just b/c they disagree with your views.

:REAL Pharmacists tell me you're no where near out of the woods yet little man. Until you pass THE exam, you aint shit.

I've been in practice with a brand new license number all of my own. :lmfao: I'm sure you could hack it. :D

:I've challenged you to plenty of "duels", yet you've not stepped to any plate yet. That's probably because it would not be prudent of you to come to a gun fight wearing just your marvelous online wit and persona.

LoL. Such a mature and distinguished adult making internet callouts. As I've said before, you're no better than Alex. Two idiots who have made a few bucks and want the entire world wide web to know about it. Who knows how you made it thus far.
Does it bother you that someone is NOT impressed by your "success?" If it weren't for Google you wouldn't be able to form a coherent sentence.

Again, sorry for the hijack! :doh:

C22H19N3O4
10-19-2006, 04:05 PM

Maybe he should meet my uncle too... A major PHARMACOLOGIST (a Doctor of Pharmacy, for those who don't know

Wrong again! You and several others have proven my point about the lack of educational standards in Georgia.

A PharmD is a Doctor of Pharmacy. A Pharmacologist does not require a PharmD, but usually a PhD. :screwy:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-19-2006, 04:08 PM
Wrong again! You and several others have proven my point about the lack of educational standards in Georgia.

A PharmD is a Doctor of Pharmacy. A Pharmacologist does not require a PharmD, but usually a PhD. :screwy:

Excuse me, I was misinformed.. I will change that for you, he is a PharmD. I had to call him to double check. :screwy:

Jaimecbr900
10-19-2006, 04:14 PM
This coming from a guy that couldn't even get into a college?

Not only got in, but also graduated numb nuts. Try again.

I find it amusing that you try and command respect from an internet site. Your Lexus and job in the mortgage business is meaningless. You may SEEM important on a site where most of its members make minimum wage. Fortunately, I don't buy into your lame attempt to discredit someone just b/c they agree with your views.

Awwww, you want me to call you a Whambulance? Your pussy hurt?

I've told you a hundred times before that YOUR opinion on anything is about as welcomed to me as a kick in the balls. You honestly think you matter to me? I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. How's that for "meaningless"? :rolleyes:

BTW, why would I want to "discredit" someone that AGREES with me??? :thinking: How's that work again? :rolleyes:

I've been in practice with a brand new DEA number all of my own. :lmfao: I'm sure you could hack it. :D

You still aint shit.

LoL. Such a mature and distinguished adult making internet callouts. As I've said before, you're no better than Alex. Two idiots who have made a few bucks and want the entire world wide web to know about it. Who knows how you made it thus far.

#1. Alex and I have nothing in common other than our professions. You're the only idiot that would even put us in the same sentence together.

#2. The only person that I've EVER brought up ANYTHING that I have, make, or do is to YOU. That is only because you are an arrogant little kid who thinks they know something but haven't even got out of diapers yet. You called me out several times about how much you're "gonna" make and how you were this and that.... :jerkit: ....that's the only reason I EVER threw anything up at you. YOU still live at home with mommy and daddy yet you want to talk about accomplishments???? :rolleyes: Call me when your cord is cut and you get mom's titty out of your mouth.

Does it bother you that someone is NOT impressed by your "success?" If it weren't for Google you wouldn't be able to form a coherent sentence.

Does it bother you that your E.D. is out of the closet now?

BTW, refer above to find your answer as to what I think about "YOUR" opinion on anything. :rolleyes:

BluesClues
10-19-2006, 04:17 PM
Not only got in, but also graduated numb nuts. Try again.

Awwww, you want me to call you a Whambulance? Your pussy hurt?

I've told you a hundred times before that YOUR opinion on anything is about as welcomed to me as a kick in the balls. You honestly think you matter to me? I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. How's that for "meaningless"? :rolleyes:

BTW, why would I want to "discredit" someone that AGREES with me??? :thinking: How's that work again? :rolleyes:

You still aint shit.

#1. Alex and I have nothing in common other than our professions. You're the only idiot that would even put us in the same sentence together.

#2. The only person that I've EVER brought up ANYTHING that I have, make, or do is to YOU. That is only because you are an arrogant little kid who thinks they know something but haven't even got out of diapers yet. You called me out several times about how much you're "gonna" make and how you were this and that.... :jerkit: ....that's the only reason I EVER threw anything up at you. YOU still live at home with mommy and daddy yet you want to talk about accomplishments???? :rolleyes: Call me when your cord is cut and you get mom's titty out of your mouth.

Does it bother you that your E.D. is out of the closet now?

BTW, refer above to find your answer as to what I think about "YOUR" opinion on anything. :rolleyes:
That sum'd the whole thing up right there :yes:

Jaimecbr900
10-19-2006, 04:25 PM
That sum'd the whole thing up right there :yes:

True, but you know I get long winded and stuff...... :lmfao: :D

C22H19N3O4
10-19-2006, 05:08 PM

:lmfao: It's amazing that a few keystrokes can get someone of your "caliber" so irritated. As always, your stupidity was very entertaining. :goodjob:

AWD OWNZ U
10-19-2006, 05:12 PM
I have no problems with AWD, even if I don't agree with him here.

Here? I don't think we have ever agreed on anything ever. lol I must say though you might be the only person on the internet that I can respectfully disagree with and walk away feeling smarter for it.

This thread sure tanked fast. lol

Jaimecbr900
10-19-2006, 06:11 PM
:lmfao: It's amazing that a few keystrokes can get someone of your "caliber" so irritated. As always, your stupidity was very entertaining. :goodjob:

What is really amazing is how you're obviously proud of your passive aggressive character. That's not a trait I'd be proud of, but to each it's own.

SL65AMG
10-19-2006, 07:27 PM
Was that supposed to hit a nerve? I'm sure your GED has at least provided you with the mental capacity to produce funnier remarks. I won't hold my breath.

You are claiming that southern belles are of a higher grade than "regular" southern women? Where's the side-by-side comparison? Do southern belles put out on the 3rd date instead of the first? Are they a group of highly educated debutantes that solve crimes from a remote location in Savannah?
Enlighten me with your infinite wisdom. :lmfao:

nah, you have never met a "southern" woman.... thats all im trying to say, transplant

and my "GED" is getting me into emory

Jaimecbr900
10-19-2006, 08:06 PM
Here? I don't think we have ever agreed on anything ever. lol I must say though you might be the only person on the internet that I can respectfully disagree with and walk away feeling smarter for it.

This thread sure tanked fast. lol

Thank you.

Sorry for ruining your thread.

AWD OWNZ U
10-19-2006, 08:44 PM
Sorry for ruining your thread.

No worries man. I've said my piece. I was surprised it lasted so long before going to shit to be honest with you. I didn't realize so many other guys would agree with me. Nice to know I'm not just crazy.

Tarzanman
10-20-2006, 10:07 AM
WTF happened to this thread?

babygurl
10-20-2006, 10:45 AM
it went stupid especially the dumb fuck who hates southern women I think he goes by the name C22H19N3O4

AWD OWNZ U
06-04-2007, 09:07 PM
This is an old thread but I thought of it today as I got bailed on by another flaky ass California girl. Southern girls might not be perfect but they are 10x better than the garbage I have to deal with out here. That's all.

Fred Sanford
06-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Just by reading the thread title, I can say threadstarter is a faggot. I have spoken.

VooDooXII
06-04-2007, 10:23 PM
I laughed when I read this...with you, not at you.

Nice

Stormhammer
06-04-2007, 10:37 PM
I've yet to meet a chick who is married my age or has an inferiority complex that they're not married

your thinking of Mormon chicks dude