PDA

View Full Version : Calling out = MastaKilla2003 (slowSRT4)

b0ki
10-17-2006, 10:47 AM
O.K MastaKilla iam sick seeing that ugly as SRT around here. LOL......Bring that yellow peace of shit to BP this Sat or FRI. Put some race gas in it. Turn on the neon lights under the car.. and lets run !! 40 - 140 MPH . :taun: :idb: ( I hope u car is fixed ! )

CHADbee
10-17-2006, 10:49 AM
daaaaaaan!

**calls matt**

The Youngn
10-17-2006, 10:52 AM
u seem angry boris...u need a hug?? chad can give u one

CHADbee
10-17-2006, 10:53 AM
i'll hug, and dry hump his m3

iloveboost
10-17-2006, 10:56 AM
This should be a good race.

The Youngn
10-17-2006, 11:05 AM
This should be a good race.

ieatbabies
haha...imasian....illeatanyanimaloutthere

b0ki
10-17-2006, 11:09 AM
u seem angry boris...u need a hug?? chad can give u one

hehehe .... nah iam not angry ( u dont wanna see me angry) Matt is a cool kid.... just his Riced ass SRT is ugly as FUCK ! hahahah LOL sooo matt bring it on babe... lol hahaha :D

iloveboost
10-17-2006, 11:20 AM
haha...imasian....illeatanyanimaloutthere

Charles (ct9a gsr) thinks it's funny to edit my posts. I've got something funnier if he keeps it up. =P

ct9a gsr
10-17-2006, 11:24 AM
huh? It'd say I editted your posts under your post if I did... its ok if you eatbabies and wanna express it... just don't blame it on me cause I'm azn... =[

besides... I'm WAY funnier than everyone else.

GGPIS3
10-17-2006, 11:25 AM
boris.. have u beat ming yet? (red srt4)

b0ki
10-17-2006, 11:30 AM
boris.. have u beat ming yet? (red srt4)

Yes ;)

CHADbee
10-17-2006, 11:36 AM
Yes ;)
anybody know how bad matt pulled ming? i was told but forgot.

CHADbee
10-17-2006, 11:36 AM
matt in the heezze

SpoolBus
10-17-2006, 11:37 AM
Wow....does my neon even go 140?
Guess we will have to find out....fill up that 50lb nitrous tank!
BTW If I loose I will volunteer to help you spell...gives me a headache to read your shit. You can't get your point across when you say "peace of shit" you need to say "that yellow piece of shit!"..the exclamation helps to make your statement more intense!
Oh and one other thing you have to agree not to take any videos of your nutz again during this race. I dont want to be associated with any man junk/ male butt sex vids.
PM your cell playa play aka BORASS

iloveboost
10-17-2006, 11:40 AM
I think he accepts.

SpoolBus
10-17-2006, 11:43 AM
Oh yeah thanks iloveboost....I accept :goodjob:
Oh and Chad for the call!

CHADbee
10-17-2006, 11:46 AM
Oh yeah thanks iloveboost....I accept :goodjob:
Oh and Chad for the call!
np problem, just let me know when its going dooooown.

iloveboost
10-17-2006, 11:46 AM
What night is this going to happen? I'm probably going to head out either Friday or Saturday night.

SpoolBus
10-17-2006, 11:49 AM
Waiting for PM :thinking: will let cha'll know VIA PM's ONLY fo sure.

b0ki
10-17-2006, 12:01 PM
Wow....does my neon even go 140?
Guess we will have to find out....fill up that 50lb nitrous tank!
BTW If I loose I will volunteer to help you spell...gives me a headache to read your shit. You can't get your point across when you say "peace of shit" you need to say "that yellow piece of shit!"..the exclamation helps to make your statement more intense!
Oh and one other thing you have to agree not to take any videos of your nutz again during this race. I dont want to be associated with any man junk/ male butt sex vids.
PM your cell playa play aka BORASS

hahaha.... yeah matt i say fuck my ENG . and fuck that Ugly ass SRT4 !! lol hehe ...I hope ur not mad or... are u ? I just called u out for fun because the kill forum is dead. ....so is u car fixed?

SpoolBus
10-17-2006, 12:07 PM
I'm not mad at you Boris or I would beat you ass! (yeah right) No I consider you my friend and seeing as we never got a good race this will be fun. My car is fixed, Drive Shaft Shop 550hp axles now (thanks to Keebler) Still have not gotten my new waste gate so boost tops out at 25PSI before the spring pops..but either way win or loose its a fair race and a fun race without drama and bullshit just two friends who love cars and if anything it just gives me another reason to make my car faster!

lightspeed
10-17-2006, 12:10 PM
O.K MastaKilla iam sick seeing that ugly as SRT around here. LOL......Bring that yellow peace of shit to BP this Sat or FRI. Put some race gas in it. Turn on the neon lights under the car.. and lets run !! 40 - 140 MPH . :taun: :idb: ( I hope u car is fixed ! )
do you want to try the 240 too? If Im in-town, Id be down for it. Saturday would probably be better, but whatever.
and buy a freaking bottle-heater please. no more excuses "my baby bottle is cold."

SpoolBus
10-17-2006, 12:13 PM
Lightspeed cmon out man it would be great to see ya and check the car now with the new tranny

lightspeed
10-17-2006, 12:22 PM
The new tranny is somewhat disappointing. The 2nd and 3rd gear synchros are slow, so I basically have to granny shift 1-2 and 2-3 now. Its a bit annoying, but there isnt much I can do about it.

KevinT707
10-17-2006, 12:23 PM
Hmm, interesting. A Neon vs M3, sounds funny but anywho.

Boris, how much do you pull Ming by? Cause I can clearly remember the run where Matt avenges his defeat against Ming the previous weekend :)

CHADbee
10-17-2006, 12:27 PM

Boris, how much do you pull Ming by? Cause I can clearly remember the run where Matt avenges his defeat against Ming the previous weekend :)
thats what i asked cause i was thinking the same thing as u. comparing the runs.

b0ki
10-17-2006, 12:35 PM

Well..... Ming had traction problems in 2 and 3 gear ..... i had problems in 2 gear only. but anyway ... when i asked ming what do u thing by how much i got u .. he said about 4- 5 cars.

b0ki
10-17-2006, 12:37 PM
do you want to try the 240 too? If Im in-town, Id be down for it. Saturday would probably be better, but whatever.
and buy a freaking bottle-heater please. no more excuses "my baby bottle is cold."

Dont worry chris..... we can run too... n.p we just need to make some more Videos .. for the kill section onm IA. dont worry about me just make sure u tranny can hold it . :p

KevinT707
Well..... Ming had traction problems in 2 and 3 gear ..... i had problems in 2 gear only. but anyway ... when i asked ming what do u thing by how much i got u .. he said about 4- 5 cars.
Gee golly that's alot, & when Ming says 4 cars he really means it then. I think its badnews for the Neon w/ the underglows :no:

lightspeed
in mings defense, he was spinning hard through 2nd and 3rd. He didnt hook until 4th, when b0ki was already 4 cars out on him. After ming stopped spinning, he hooked the m3 up but couldnt run him down. I think from a higher speed it would have been much more interesting ;)
and btw, no, im not taking sides, because techically spinning aint winning and b0ki won. but ming has sufficient power/weight to at least run with b0ki, if not outrun...with traction anyway.
and I still think that matt vs ming, with both on slicks, id put my $ on ming. :doh:

lightspeed
10-17-2006, 12:40 PM
Dont worry chris..... we can run too... n.p we just need to make some more Videos .. for the kill section onm IA. dont worry about me just make sure u tranny can hold it . :p
it can hold it fine. you just make sure you have plenty of pressure. come to think of it, you better run about 1300 psi..otherwise the video you post in the kills forum will be of my taillights :boobies:

iloveboost
10-17-2006, 12:48 PM
So now it's Lightspeed vs 0 boost vs Mastakilla2003.

Depending on the night, I may come out so you guys can walk over me too.

I'd like to get some friendly runs in with this chilly weather.

b0ki
10-17-2006, 12:50 PM
it can hold it fine. you just make sure you have plenty of pressure. come to think of it, you better run about 1300 psi..otherwise the video you post in the kills forum will be of my taillights :boobies:

Dont worry chris ..I got something for u " special" .... i will make sure u read my TAG 000000 BOOST

CHADbee
10-17-2006, 01:04 PM
this will make for good vids. lol.

iloveboost
10-17-2006, 01:04 PM
If you guys are out there Friday night, I'll be out there. I've got plans for Saturday night.

Protege79
10-17-2006, 01:27 PM
....his Riced ass SRT is ugly as FUCK !:D http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/Lorezno2/thsnoop.gifhttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/carnemx/For412.gifhttp://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/Hughmungas1/5b6e4a5c.gif

TIGERJC
10-17-2006, 01:31 PM
tiger will bring the camera if yall will lt me know when and where this is going on

benwaballs
10-17-2006, 02:34 PM
man this should be some good runs! someone better get this shit on tape!

Member31410
10-17-2006, 02:34 PM
I spun from around the 35-40 kick that we started from all the way to ~90. The outcome was different when boki and I had at it the first time but I had on my sticky tires. 215 tires FTL.

Retro
10-17-2006, 03:13 PM
So now it's Lightspeed vs 0 boost vs Mastakilla2003.

ooooh oooohhh, i want in!

retro vs. lightspeed vs. 0 boost vs. mastakilla2003

lightspeed
10-17-2006, 03:15 PM
ooooh oooohhh, i want in!
retro vs. lightspeed vs. 0 boost vs. mastakilla2003
Cool.
I didnt think you liked dig runs with RWD cars though... But OK.

TIGERJC
10-17-2006, 03:17 PM
O SNAP HE CALLING U OUT FOR A DIG RUN SON

LT1UltraZ
10-17-2006, 03:18 PM
oh ya boris..you can run me too for that 50 bucks :goodjob:

iloveboost
10-17-2006, 03:23 PM
Haha. This thread turned out different.

I'm down to run whoever for fun.

Ericp
10-17-2006, 03:43 PM
i wanna see this

CHADbee
10-17-2006, 04:02 PM
i wanna see this
i've been trying to get ur hoe ass out. lol.

SpoolBus
10-17-2006, 04:13 PM
in mings defense, he was spinning hard through 2nd and 3rd. He didnt hook until 4th, when b0ki was already 4 cars out on him. After ming stopped spinning, he hooked the m3 up but couldnt run him down. I think from a higher speed it would have been much more interesting ;)
and btw, no, im not taking sides, because techically spinning aint winning and b0ki won. but ming has sufficient power/weight to at least run with b0ki, if not outrun...with traction anyway.
and I still think that matt vs ming, with both on slicks, id put my $ on ming. :doh:

Ha my friend is back...I dunno if he is having donkey sex w/Ming but when we ran at Tunerfest Shootout I ran .3 slower on DOT tires to Mings slicks...soo ya :doh: But we can redo the Ming thing too ;) If Boreass took Ming for 5 cars on pure power only (not traction) he will rape me but I still love the challenge...

LETS GET IT ON!!!
http://home.cogeco.ca/~hnguyen91/images/ufc.jpg

SpooL'DGsR
10-17-2006, 04:13 PM
damm !!!!! this turned out from one call out to like 4. should be a good weekend.

b0ki
10-17-2006, 04:45 PM
damm !!!!! this turned out from one call out to like 4. should be a good weekend.

Hell yeah i make one of the best call outs !! lol hahaa

b0ki
10-17-2006, 04:46 PM
oh ya boris..you can run me too for that 50 bucks :goodjob:

NOO u suck !! U didnt show up downs south on sunday :(

b0ki
10-17-2006, 04:46 PM
I'm not mad at you Boris or I would beat you ass! (yeah right) No I consider you my friend and seeing as we never got a good race this will be fun. My car is fixed, Drive Shaft Shop 550hp axles now (thanks to Keebler) Still have not gotten my new waste gate so boost tops out at 25PSI before the spring pops..but either way win or loose its a fair race and a fun race without drama and bullshit just two friends who love cars and if anything it just gives me another reason to make my car faster!

:goodjob:

lightspeed
10-17-2006, 04:57 PM
Ha my friend is back...I dunno if he is having donkey sex w/Ming but when we ran at Tunerfest Shootout I ran .3 slower on DOT tires to Mings slicks...soo ya :doh: But we can redo the Ming thing too ;)...
DOT what kind of tires? Drag radials or regular radials?
What was your trap speed, btw?
If youre taking side bets, let me know. But youre doing slicks to slicks, or radials to radials... Last time you ran ming, wasnt he on radials and you with slicks?

If Boreass took Ming for 5 cars on pure power only (not traction) he will rape me but I still love the challenge...
Did you not actually read my statement that you quoted? :slap: I said they were hooked-up after ming stopped spinning, but "boreass" was way out in front by then.

Retro
10-17-2006, 05:19 PM
Cool.
I didnt think you liked dig runs with RWD cars though... But OK.

i dont like dig runs, i drive a fwd honda, but im down for some highway runs, i was assuming thats what we were talking about considering the original post said 40-140.

lightspeed
10-17-2006, 05:28 PM
i dont like dig runs, i drive a fwd honda, but im down for some highway runs, i was assuming thats what we were talking about considering the original post said 40-140.
1. its an acura, not a honda :lmao:
2. we will probably be on some sort of highway
3. dont assume...its makes an ass out of you and me
Actually, I introduced the dig.... Ive just got an old-ass datsun with a stock, 275k mile motor ;) And, it gets scary at 140 mph...1970's aerodynamics arent great lol
How about 30-130?
I dont know why I even stepped in this. I can see it now...Im going to get beat-up by a honda and a BMW. Oh, the shame. :cry:

CHADbee
10-17-2006, 05:58 PM
DOT what kind of tires? Drag radials or regular radials?
What was your trap speed, btw?
If youre taking side bets, let me know. But youre doing slicks to slicks, or radials to radials... Last time you ran ming, wasnt he on radials and you with slicks?

Did you not actually read my statement that you quoted? :slap: I said they were hooked-up after ming stopped spinning, but "boreass" was way out in front by then.
mastakilla does'nt own any slicks, all he has DR's

SpoolBus
10-17-2006, 06:03 PM
Yeah lightspeed you j-cough I was reffering to if Ming had traction would he have had a chance? Why was it only one run? Why not a 50kick? and Ming and I can go at it again for your money with my 18" heavy ass bling bling 30 series tires all around :yes:

Finally got the dirt on Boki:
:ninja:
Mods : 4.10 gears, Evosportheaders no cats, D/A Race software, shortshfter, K&N intake 69 , Evosport pulleys.... NO BACKSEATS
100 Shot of nitrous.
Street Tires on 19 ' ZCP

b0ki
10-17-2006, 06:54 PM
Yeah lightspeed you j-cough I was reffering to if Ming had traction would he have had a chance? Why was it only one run? Why not a 50kick? and Ming and I can go at it again for your money with my 18" heavy ass bling bling 30 series tires all around :yes:

Finally got the dirt on Boki:
:ninja:
Mods : 4.10 gears, Evosportheaders no cats, D/A Race software, shortshfter, K&N intake 69 , Evosport pulleys.... NO BACKSEATS
100 Shot of nitrous.
Street Tires on 19 ' ZCP

I think that was my old setup.... do some more reserch maybe u find out :goodjob: ; p hehehe :D

b0ki
10-17-2006, 06:55 PM
1. its an acura, not a honda :lmao:
2. we will probably be on some sort of highway
3. dont assume...its makes an ass out of you and me
Actually, I introduced the dig.... Ive just got an old-ass datsun with a stock, 275k mile motor ;) And, it gets scary at 140 mph...1970's aerodynamics arent great lol
How about 30-130?
I dont know why I even stepped in this. I can see it now...Im going to get beat-up by a honda and a BMW. Oh, the shame. :cry:

If u get beat up by BMW is O.K ... be proud of it . But if u get killed by a HONDA>...... damm that sucks son. hehhee lol

SpooL'DGsR
10-17-2006, 08:21 PM
^^^ boris your stupid. lmao !!!

SpoolBus
10-17-2006, 08:55 PM
I think that was my old setup.... do some more reserch maybe u find out :goodjob: ; p hehehe :D

Oh and WEAPONZ R SHORT RAM instead of the K/N :gay:

Ericp
10-17-2006, 09:15 PM
i've been trying to get ur hoe ass out. lol.

:lmfao:

very true

Let me know earlier next time so I don't make plans and I'll def. come out:goodjob:

Retro
10-17-2006, 10:05 PM
i know its an acura but all that mean it that its a heavy honda, its still a honda motor, and in japan they are actually made by honda (honda integras) but anyways yeah ill do a 30-130 thats cool, and for borris its is gonna be sad getting beat by a honda so you better get ready for it! lol, *note-this is all frictional, pending my car getting out of the shop*

b0ki
10-17-2006, 10:22 PM
i know its an acura but all that mean it that its a heavy honda, its still a honda motor, and in japan they are actually made by honda (honda integras) but anyways yeah ill do a 30-130 thats cool, and for borris its is gonna be sad getting beat by a honda so you better get ready for it! lol, *note-this is all frictional, pending my car getting out of the shop*

Fucking hondas.... and SRT4..always in the shop... .get a BMW and be happy/. hahhahaa ;lol

b0ki
10-17-2006, 10:23 PM
Oh and WEAPONZ R SHORT RAM instead of the K/N :gay:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: but uright i dont use K&N anymore : :D

2.3 Evo 8
10-17-2006, 10:56 PM

Frictional???

Fic-tion-al: of or pertaining to fake, made up, make believe.

Just fuckin with ya. ;) Hope you get your car back soon man.

CHADbee
10-17-2006, 11:29 PM
:lmao: ^

Member31410
10-18-2006, 05:39 AM
Ha my friend is back...I dunno if he is having donkey sex w/Ming but when we ran at Tunerfest Shootout I ran .3 slower on DOT tires to Mings slicks...soo ya http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/11doh.gif But we can redo the Ming thing too http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/wink.gif If Boreass took Ming for 5 cars on pure power only (not traction) he will rape me but I still love the challenge...

LETS GET IT ON!!!
http://home.cogeco.ca/~hnguyen91/images/ufc.jpg

We can do that. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif Get those DR's heated up and ready. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/cheers.gif

SpoolBus
10-18-2006, 07:07 AM
Ahhh too lazy to keep changing rims..I'm just gonna run whats on the car now the blingers 18" with radials..but you can roll out with your slicks on again (slicks on the highway :screwy: ).

iloveboost
10-18-2006, 09:27 AM
Slicks on the highway. Scary.

You guys decide on a night? Friday or Saturday?

Nyteryder
10-18-2006, 10:01 AM
We can do that. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif Get those DR's heated up and ready. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/cheers.gif

Damn, ming is talking shit.

lightspeed
10-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Im still waiting to hear your trap speed on the run that ming only beat you by .3 sec.
So were you on DR's? Do you have any?
I wouldnt be surprised to see you running with 18's with 30 series tires...what else would you expect to find on a lowered, yellow neon with ground effects :camera:
We need to know what tires ming needs to run to take your money.

Damn, ming is talking shit.
LOL, exactly what I thought. I think this is the first Ive seen.

b0ki
10-18-2006, 11:03 AM
ya .. better watch for ming ... he might pull out a 9 MM...... lol

SpoolBus
10-18-2006, 11:32 AM
Wow I gotta remember what kind of cologne' im wearing because the bitches are all over me today....lightspeed my trap was close to ummm....none of your fucking business...Hell O' el...thats like me asking you what kinda panties you wear? I will be running full show rice no DR's and I may turn on the neon even sooo all you ladies wanting to run for cash can feel even more like F&F Tokyo Joke....just bring the fucking cars and lets race....run what you brung I dont give a shit I conquered Ming so its not a hair in my ass im just out to hang with my girlfriends I haven't seen in awhile **puts arms around Boki and Lightspeed*** :fruit:

CHADbee
10-18-2006, 11:44 AM
fag^

SpoolBus
10-18-2006, 11:44 AM
***and arm around Chad (aka CHODE)** ;)

lightspeed
10-18-2006, 11:58 AM
Wow I gotta remember what kind of cologne' im wearing because the bitches are all over me today....lightspeed my trap was close to ummm....none of your fucking business...Hell O' el...thats like me asking you what kinda panties you wear? I will be running full show rice no DR's and I may turn on the neon even sooo all you ladies wanting to run for cash can feel even more like F&F Tokyo Joke....just bring the fucking cars and lets race....run what you brung I dont give a shit I conquered Ming so its not a hair in my ass im just out to hang with my girlfriends I haven't seen in awhile **puts arms around Boki and Lightspeed*** :fruit:
LOL, someone with a yellow, groud-effect neon making fun of FATF. How ironic.
You better leave the neon lights off...youre going to need all the juice you can get to keep up with the mingster.
And you can keep your arms to yourself, unless you would like them torn-off and beaten with them. And then when Boris gets done removing your arms, Im going to urinate all over your bloody, armless trunk of a body. I would piss on your car afterwards too, but its already urine-colored anyway.

SpoolBus
10-18-2006, 12:01 PM
WOW I think we are all speachless...........lil overboard whack job :screwy:

iloveboost
10-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Being the master of the obvious, I sense tension in this thread.

TIGERJC
10-18-2006, 12:12 PM
You better leave the neon lights off...youre going to need all the juice you can get to keep up with the mingster.
And you can keep your arms to yourself, unless you would like them torn-off and beaten with them. And then when Boris gets done removing your arms, Im going to urinate all over your bloody, armless trunk of a body. I would piss on your car afterwards too, but its already urine-colored anyway.

wow is that will typing

SpoolBus
10-18-2006, 12:14 PM
YEAH FUCK YOU I LOVE BOOST I'M GONNA POO ON YOUR EAR AND LET IT DRIP INTO YOUR BRAIN AND PEE IN YOUR CUP HOLDERS........**tee Hee** Your the best! I'm gellin no tension here....... :goodjob:

Protege79
10-18-2006, 12:23 PM
when Boris gets done removing your arms, Im going to urinate all over your bloody, armless trunk of a body. I would piss on your car afterwards too, but its already urine-colored anyway.

Pleasehttp://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/1andonlyjessd/jail.gif this guy up...

Tank
10-18-2006, 12:33 PM
id like to step in and ask if you guys have decided race or no race, reason i ask is id like to be there for the event, thanks

andrew

shortysm22
10-18-2006, 12:35 PM
go Ming :)

SpoolBus
10-18-2006, 12:37 PM
Yes race as far as I know right now me vs Boki (as the thread states) I have gotten ALOT of other requests for races, money ect. ect. but we will have to see... Saturday night works....prob. same BP spot in the G then go from there..say 10:30 ish?

Tank
10-18-2006, 12:38 PM
Yes race as far as I know right now me vs Boki (as the thread states) I have gotten ALOT of other requests for races, money ect. ect. but we will have to see... Saturday night works....prob. same BP spot in the G then go from there..say 10:30 ish?
thanks thats all i wanted to know, good luck on yoru runs

andrew

iloveboost
10-18-2006, 12:41 PM
I'll try to make it out Saturday night, but I had previous plans. I'll play this one by ear. Maybe something will change Saturday.

b0ki
10-18-2006, 12:52 PM
O.K I will be there Sat night waiting for u..... I WANNA EAT SOME NEONS !! LOL

SpoolBus
10-18-2006, 12:57 PM
Yeah and I will be sitting in it soo you will be eating my nutz as well :lmfao:

Tank
10-18-2006, 01:03 PM
well seems the run is gonna happen why shit talk people let the rides do what they do i personally am looking forward to it

andrew

CHADbee
10-18-2006, 03:51 PM
wow, saterday night should be good!

b0ki
10-18-2006, 06:51 PM

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

GOT RICE BITCH ? AND ALL THAT SHIT THATS NICE ?? (NEONS LIGHTS)

Tank
10-18-2006, 08:46 PM
^ still talking makes no since just run him and let it go boris, the last thing we need is another drama/e-thug war in the kils forum, thanks.

andrew

lightspeed
10-18-2006, 09:21 PM
LOL, do I count as "ALOT?" If so, Im flattered.

^ still talking makes no since just run him and let it go boris, the last thing we need is another drama/e-thug war in the kils forum, thanks.
andrew
Good lord, you change your screenname and all-of-a-sudden you are the killsforum kindness police? Since when is the killsforum a "friendly" place?

Tank
10-18-2006, 09:30 PM

Good lord, you change your screenname and all-of-a-sudden you are the killsforum kindness police? Since when is the killsforum a "friendly" place?

sorry if it upset you i was just thinking why does the bad mouthing need to continue when its already been decided to run thats all, sounds like unessasary drama but feel free to continue i was only given my opinion sorry.

andrew

lightspeed
10-18-2006, 11:32 PM
sorry if it upset you i was just thinking why does the bad mouthing need to continue when its already been decided to run thats all, sounds like unessasary drama but feel free to continue i was only given my opinion sorry.
andrew
lol, haha, im far from upset. this just really doesnt seem like the person that Im used to seeing on here. it seems recent experiences have changed your attitude quite a bit lol. either that or you started taking your lithium again.

fight club
10-18-2006, 11:40 PM
lol, haha, im far from upset. this just really doesnt seem like the person that Im used to seeing on here. it seems recent experiences have changed your attitude quite a bit lol. either that or you started taking your lithium again.

on a side note, if you havent started taking it agian, ill take it off your hands. :ninja: :bigdance:

lightspeed
10-19-2006, 12:21 AM
on a side note, if you havent started taking it agian, ill take it off your hands. :ninja: :bigdance:
dude, you can get non-prescription vitamin supplements of it, if you really need to :crazy:

Tank
10-19-2006, 05:56 AM
in a sense you could say that, just gets old seeing the same thing run accross teh screen. i mean if it was the whoreslounge then yeah id expect it but up in here doesnt feel right. but yeah i changed a lil since my recent run-in's. we have alot of people on this site who hate what they cant or wont try to aquire or just simply hate for no cause. So i figure ill cut down reason for them to waste good bandwith thats all :goodjob: and if they really got a problem they can say it to my face and we can settle it then and there ;)

andrew

SpoolBus
10-19-2006, 07:13 AM

wow if you have to ask that...I have no comment....

This thread is not worthy of making yourself look like an ass...they are cars, we are friends, the actual race lasts seconds but these threads go days....which of the two is the real competition to you? Make your callout..I accept then we race. Do we really need physco rants about body parts being ripped off and all that..? I think not, the race is set..Sat. the end.
BTW its american and it's yellow so it's Corn not rice... :rolleyes:

Protege79
10-19-2006, 07:33 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f387/superbob017/Bush.jpg

SpeedMonkey
10-19-2006, 09:59 AM
its no big deal guys, shit talking is fun im sure both lightspeed and mastakillah know they are both fucking around...

however im gonna have to get mad @ lightspeed for miserably failing to be as digusting as i am.. EL oh EL.

see ya guys saturday, Matt... bring a wu-tang Cd

b0ki
10-19-2006, 10:02 AM

andrew

I love to talk shit before the rece makes the Thread better and the race right matt ? :P

Tank
10-19-2006, 10:06 AM
I love to talk shit before the rece makes the Thread better and the race right matt ? :P
how does it make the race better.......................or are you saying it builds anticipation if so thats makes since but i dont think it adds to the race either you win or lose correct. Not win lose or talk shit lol J/P there hope i didnt upset anyone on that one.

andrew

lightspeed
10-19-2006, 10:33 AM
This thread is not worthy of making yourself look like an ass...they are cars, we are friends, the actual race lasts seconds but these threads go days....which of the two is the real competition to you? Make your callout..I accept then we race. Do we really need physco rants about body parts being ripped off and all that..? I think not, the race is set..Sat. the end.
LOL, but I am an ass...
I didnt make a callout because I might have to be out of town part of the weekend and I dont know if Ill be out Saturday or not.
I also love to give you a hard time about your nemesis because of some of the past beef Ive seen. And Ming doesnt stick-up for himself.
But youre right, I shouldnt talk about body parts being ripped-off. It is much more interesting to hear your same weak homo-obsessed comebacks that you use in every response. Its almost as-if you are projecting some of your own repressed erotic feelings for Ming onto me :dunno:

v[]onkey']its no big deal guys, shit talking is fun im sure both lightspeed and mastakillah know they are both fucking around...
however im gonna have to get mad @ lightspeed for miserably failing to be as digusting as i am.. EL oh EL.
HAHA, just like those anti-marijuana TV commercials they use to have on... "I learned it from watching you."

And of course Boris isnt going to rip his arms off, and Im not going to relieve myself on him. You guys are :screwy:

b0ki
10-19-2006, 11:18 AM
how does it make the race better.......................or are you saying it builds anticipation if so thats makes since but i dont think it adds to the race either you win or lose correct. Not win lose or talk shit lol J/P there hope i didnt upset anyone on that one.

andrew

I think u dont get it ? I am cool with matt ... so he knows this is shit talking

SpoolBus
10-19-2006, 11:19 AM
Awwwahhhhaa see we can be one big happy family...... :cry:

Now FUCK OFF LIGHTSPEED AND GO INTO THE REDLIGHT/WHORESLOUNGE AND WATCH THE VIDEO OF BORIS SCREWING A ONE LEGGED RETARTED MIDGET AND SMASH YOUR NUGGETS :goodjob:

SpeedMonkey
10-19-2006, 01:02 PM

Now FUCK OFF LIGHTSPEED AND GO INTO THE REDLIGHT/WHORESLOUNGE AND WATCH THE VIDEO OF BORIS SCREWING A ONE LEGGED RETARTED MIDGET AND SMASH YOUR NUGGETS :goodjob:

boris's type
http://www.pingalwaraonline.org/images/about/ju27.jpg

Member31410
10-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Ahhh too lazy to keep changing rims..I'm just gonna run whats on the car now the blingers 18" with radials..but you can roll out with your slicks on again (slicks on the highway http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/screwy.gif ).

Didn't you say that those blingers shake really bad and are heavy that's why you came with your drag radial setup at our last meeting? So why are they not a problem now? http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif The first time we ran we were both on our street tires full trim. I took you out every single run. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/idb.gif When you came back for your rematch, the drag radials were on along with no back seat and no blingy exhaust. Your exhaust setup is around 60 lbs IIRC. Right? With both traction and weight reduction on your side, everything was cool. Now that it seems like traction will be on my side this time, you don't want to come out with the drag radials. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/gay.gif I did take you out on one run with you on your drag radials. Remember? Is this the real reason why you don't want to come out with the drag radials? No hope, I guess. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/11doh.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

b0ki and I did have at it a few weeks back with me with traction. Guess how different the outcome was? I wasn't the one in the back getting pulled on. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

So Mastakilla... whatchu gonna do brotha... whatchu gonna do, when the mingster runs wild on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?!?!?! http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/boobies.gif

lightspeed
10-19-2006, 01:36 PM

:slap:

SpeedMonkey
10-19-2006, 01:43 PM
damn...... i KNEW ming was GANGSTA!

WickedIXMR
10-19-2006, 03:07 PM
Didn't you say that those blingers shake really bad and are heavy that's why you came with your drag radial setup at our last meeting? So why are they not a problem now? http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif The first time we ran we were both on our street tires full trim. I took you out every single run. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/idb.gif When you came back for your rematch, the drag radials were on along with no back seat and no blingy exhaust. Your exhaust setup is around 60 lbs IIRC. Right? With both traction and weight reduction on your side, everything was cool. Now that it seems like traction will be on my side this time, you don't want to come out with the drag radials. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/gay.gif I did take you out on one run with you on your drag radials. Remember? Is this the real reason why you don't want to come out with the drag radials? No hope, I guess. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/11doh.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

b0ki and I did have at it a few weeks back with me with traction. Guess how different the outcome was? I wasn't the one in the back getting pulled on. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

So Mastakilla... whatchu gonna do brotha... whatchu gonna do, when the mingster runs wild on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?!?!?! http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/boobies.gif
:eek: LOL Ming your so cool! MING FTW!!!!:taun:

SpoolBus
10-19-2006, 03:38 PM

WOW I step out for one minute and my bitches get outta line....since this thread I know what it feels like to be a P.I.M.P. So listen up Ho the 1st time I was NOT on race fuel and you were & running High Octaine Mode (stage 3 setting for race fuel for those who dont know HOM) I was running pump 93. 2nd my wheels were on with washers as spacers for the front (ghetto FTL) now I have machined spacers (compliments of LER :goodjob: ) So yeah at the time the only "safe" setup was my K'1's which fit. Then I came out with my "High Octaine Mode" **tee hee** and BUSTED YOUR FUCKING ASS like 3 or 4 times?!?! Then on the run back I fucked up and I guess you can say you "won"...a win is a win regardless of shift or whatever...I have down pipe with a cut out so exhaust restrictions dont matter after 12"'s past the turbo. The rear section of the exhaust and bodykit is for a neon so it runs that special middle exit exhaust which runs a muffler. The stock SRT has no muffler..so I removed the Bling to reduce weight and be more evenly matched. We had no traction issues from our 50 pulls soo I dont need to answer that "excuse" ...If I loose I loose..but I always come back to Bust Your Asshole Wide OPEN...... :D
Bottom Line YOU LOST KID :goodjob: RUN WHAT CHA BRUNG & YOU DIDN'T BRING MUCH :smackass:

TIGERJC
10-19-2006, 03:51 PM
the two neon owners should chill out

Nyteryder
10-19-2006, 03:56 PM

Ming is talking shit, wow, I am gonna go play the lotto!!!!!

Nyteryder
10-19-2006, 03:56 PM
There is some nice shit talking in this thread

SpoolBus
10-19-2006, 04:03 PM
There is some nice shit talking in this thread

Thanks Mang.........
Just for you since you are down we gotta keep it alive so this shit is for you.................
"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT"

Nyteryder
10-19-2006, 04:06 PM
Thanks Mang.........
Just for you since you are down we gotta keep it alive so this shit is for you.................
"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT"

I feel so special, keep it alive

2.3 Evo 8
10-19-2006, 04:10 PM
This is getting good!

You guys better be glad I didn't build an SRT-4 instead of the Evo. All of you would be slow. <<adding my own shit talk'in hehehe

SpoolBus
10-19-2006, 04:16 PM
If you had a neon the shit box would be broken down and in your garage.....oh wait isn't your EVO?!?! lol :D

2.3 Evo 8
10-19-2006, 04:18 PM
If you had a neon the shit box would be broken down and in your garage.....oh wait isn't your EVO?!?! lol :D

My Evo is running. :goodjob: Care to make a wager?

SpeedMonkey
10-19-2006, 04:25 PM

haha OH DAMN! :bump:

that was pretty good

SpoolBus
10-19-2006, 04:25 PM
WOW you guys must be big ballerz throwing money around...I DRIVE A FUCKING NEON....I have no MONEY....DODGE GHETTO EVO FTL..... :rolleyes:

b0ki
10-19-2006, 04:39 PM
v[]onkey']boris's type
http://www.pingalwaraonline.org/images/about/ju27.jpg

I think she is hot FUCK !!!

b0ki
10-19-2006, 04:43 PM

HAHAHAH I LOVE WHEN MING STARTS TALKING SHIT !! MING I WANNA SEE U ON SAT AND MAKE SURE U TALK SHIT TO MAT IN PERSON. !!! I HAVE TO RECORD THAT !! hahahahhaa

Yeah ming pulled 2 cars on me back then when he was on slick and had traction.... but all got to say about that is....." My old setup" regadless of that .. ming car is very fest when he gets tractions.///// soooo MAT I HOPE U HAVE SOME TRACTION ON SAT NIGHT ...cuz if u dont ....I WILL FUCK U up son.... and even if u have traction i will still fuck u up... !! lol :lmfao: :lmfao:

shortysm22
10-19-2006, 04:59 PM
whatchu gonna do brotha... whatchu gonna do, when the mingster runs wild on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?!?!?! http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/boobies.gif

ahahaha, get them brotha, you guys shouldn't have provoked this, now Ming is crazy hahaha oh man this is some good stuff :bump:

Retro
10-19-2006, 07:37 PM
im with J, mings talkin shit, im going to play the lottery....lol....this is some good shit.

AnclyT
10-19-2006, 07:37 PM
ya'll don't want none... o.O

CHADbee
10-20-2006, 12:47 AM
damn somebody has to sig quote ming, cause this wild.

SpoolBus
10-20-2006, 06:54 AM
So Mastakilla... whatchu gonna do brotha... whatchu gonna do, when the mingster runs wild on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?!?!?!

Take that shit back to 1982 lil Hulkster...how cute :gay:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e209/elle_innuendo/Hulkster.jpg

lightspeed
10-20-2006, 08:51 AM
damn somebody has to sig quote ming, cause this wild.
already done...right after he posted it yesterday. its classic...

SpoolBus
10-20-2006, 10:13 AM
Put this one in your sig;

THE ONLY THING THE MINGSTER RAN WAS HIS MOUTH :blah: CAUSE MASTAKILLA PULLED A BUS ON HIM..

..............and if you look close enough you can see the tire tracks across his ass to prove it ;)
BTW Im not suprised lightspeed put his boyfriends quote in his sig....thats not the 1st place you've put Ming is it lightspeed...? Cmon you can tell us we won't judge.... :leghump:

benwaballs
10-20-2006, 10:19 AM
:lmfao:

good shit!

lightspeed
10-20-2006, 11:12 AM
..............and if you look close enough you can see the tire tracks across his ass to prove it ;)
BTW Im not suprised lightspeed put his boyfriends quote in his sig....thats not the 1st place you've put Ming is it lightspeed...? Cmon you can tell us we won't judge.... :leghump:
Damnit... no longer how long I keep beating this dead horse... it just wont get-up and go...
Youre such a tool.
But then, I guess Id be upset too if I was regularly outrun by someone with the same kind of car as me, but with a lot less money in their build. Maybe you should have put some of the money you put into bling-bling for your NOPI-mobile into some go-faster parts. :yes:

SpoolBus
10-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Damnit... no longer how long I keep beating this dead horse... it just wont get-up and go...
Youre such a tool.
But then, I guess Id be upset too if I was regularly outrun by someone with the same kind of car as me, but with a lot less money in their build. Maybe you should have put some of the money you put into bling-bling for your NOPI-mobile into some go-faster parts. :yes:

Dunno what pipe you just put down but the last 4 races we saw was Ming being "outrun" by the NOPI NEON...hahahaha with neon.....kinda like wiping poo into your cunt when you shit...wipe upstream lightspeed..upstream

lightspeed
10-20-2006, 11:45 AM
kinda like wiping poo into your cunt when you shit...wipe upstream lightspeed..upstream
i guess it takes a cunt to know a cunt...

SpoolBus
10-20-2006, 12:12 PM
Wow impressive thats like saying "No but I know yur Mom" :gay:
But just stay out of this let you boyfriend speak for himself...he's gotta learn someday...this thread is only for those whom it's titled......jaycough

CHADbee
10-20-2006, 03:13 PM
anybody wanna take some bets on the ming VS matt run?

i got one dollar on ricer neon. any takers?

matt, if u lose i'm gonna kick u in the shin

SpoolBus
10-20-2006, 03:51 PM
anybody wanna take some bets on the ming VS matt run?

i got one dollar on ricer neon. any takers?

matt, if u lose i'm gonna kick u in the shin

What do you mean the rice in the neon or the ricer neon. :thinking: ....J/king of course :D

Member31410
10-20-2006, 04:03 PM
Wow impressive thats like saying "No but I know yur Mom" :gay:
But just stay out of this let you boyfriend speak for himself...he's gotta learn someday...this thread is only for those whom it's titled......jaycough

This is the reason why I don't post much:

Never fight with stupid people; they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif

Mastakilla's pretty good at this so I'll let him win this one. :goodjob: As for our cars, I'll let my car speak for itself on Saturday. The only way he could beat me with his current setup was to secretly bring his "A" game to take me out on my "B" game and he did just that. Let's see how he does with me on my "A" game. I'll be on my setting 3 unlike the last times. Bet he didn't know that I was on my setting 2 the previous times we ran did he? http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/11doh.gif Me coming out on my "A" game will be no secret like what he did to me so I hope he mans up and brings out his "A" game out again. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif

No more of that "Top Speed knew exactly who I was when they saw my car... they knew that I just got whooped and am here for a tune... they were even watching the video as I was there... it was so embarrassing... so no more videos of me running you... http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/blah.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/blah.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/blah.gif " crap. If someone wants to tape it, be a man and deal with it. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/pics.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/11doh.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/yes.gif

Remember that I am the underdog so you should have nothing to worry about. Your TDO6 20G + water/meth injection + C16 tune on 25-26 psi should take out my untuned TDO5 15G 22 psi spike dropping to 19 psi setup. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/wink.gif BTW, both you and I know that I am not built like you seem to exagerate here (http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274328&page=4). http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif It's funny how some people try to exagerate shit to make themselves look better. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gifhttp://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/gay.gif I know where I stand in the food chain unlike some people. Later. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/cheers.gif

SpoolBus
10-20-2006, 05:01 PM
Yeah what he said...plus great use of emotocons you love those things so I give you an,,,,ahhhhh,,,,,hummm A+ for the effort kid....BTW your lucky our last race wasn't filmed/I dont have a vid. camera or you would truely know the definition of embarrassment :goodjob:
(strange how there was no filming of those runs huh?) :thinking:

TIGERJC
10-20-2006, 05:08 PM
Yeah what he said...plus great use of emotocons you love those things so I give you an,,,,ahhhhh,,,,,hummm A+ for the effort kid....BTW your lucky our last race wasn't filmed/I dont have a vid. camera or you would truely know the definition of embarrassment :goodjob:
(strange how there was no filming of those runs huh?) :thinking:

b/c i WASNT THERE

1slodsm
10-20-2006, 06:15 PM
i have a nice little neon that would be MORE then will to beat up on the BMW'S ASS!!!

GGPIS3
10-20-2006, 06:40 PM
this thread is definitely interesting....... :goodjob:

iloveboost
10-20-2006, 06:42 PM
Made a change of plans. I'll be out tomorrow night.

Member31410
10-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Yeah what he said...plus great use of emotocons you love those things so I give you an,,,,ahhhhh,,,,,hummm A+ for the effort kid....BTW your lucky our last race wasn't filmed/I dont have a vid. camera or you would truely know the definition of embarrassment http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif
(strange how there was no filming of those runs huh?) http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif

Remember?!?!? You wanted absolutely no cameras to come or follow along for our last meeting since the Top Speed incident was too embarassing http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif and I respected that. Who are you trying to fool? I don't care at all about cameras coming along or me losing. I will live another day. Ask the kills forum guys. They know me.

TIGERJC
10-20-2006, 07:22 PM
are yall guys talking about this vid - http://videos.streetfire.net/video/be4ca85a-cad1-4cff-9a6a-faf2ffcf044c.htm

Tank
10-20-2006, 07:33 PM
damn i remember that night i was in that car with tiger thats hugos s4 right tiger

SpoolBus
10-20-2006, 08:38 PM
Yeah no camera's when I knew I was going to hand you your azz :thinking: Humm I liked the part in the vid. when he says "that was close as fuck though" and I was on pump maps and you were running all out on race fuel... :yes: So why with say another 50WHP ;) would I not want to film...? I was probably playing you soo you didnt bring you "A" game right? or was it the "c" game or my "B" I dunno but can you draw a map? See ya tommorrow..sleep well sweetie.... :eye:
BTW lets not mention the 1/4 mile where I pulled a greyhound bus plus a minivan on you (got the film) sooooo I think it's 2 wins me 1 lil one for you, but you are used to little right baby nutz?

WickedIXMR
10-21-2006, 04:14 AM
Remember?!?!? You wanted absolutely no cameras to come or follow along for our last meeting since the Top Speed incident was too embarassing http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif and I respected that. Who are you trying to fool? I don't care at all about cameras coming along or me losing. I will live another day. Ask the kills forum guys. They know me.
I can vouch for that. Ming could care less about winning or losing a race.

SpoolBus
10-21-2006, 07:22 AM
Yeah thats why this thread has changed from me and BOKI to Ming..all because he could care less about loosing :thinking: I never brought Mings name into this....(wonder who did?) BTW where the hell is BOKI that fat bastard?

Member31410
10-21-2006, 03:57 PM
Yeah no camera's when I knew I was going to hand you your azz http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif Humm I liked the part in the vid. when he says "that was close as fuck though" and I was on pump maps and you were running all out on race fuel... http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/yes.gif So why with say another 50WHP http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/wink.gif would I not want to film...? I was probably playing you soo you didnt bring you "A" game right? or was it the "c" game or my "B" I dunno but can you draw a map? See ya tommorrow..sleep well sweetie.... http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/pokeeye.gif
BTW lets not mention the 1/4 mile where I pulled a greyhound bus plus a minivan on you (got the film) sooooo I think it's 2 wins me 1 lil one for you, but you are used to little right baby nutz?

Hahaha. I was running all out on race gas huh? Here (http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=67699&page=9&pp=20&highlight=high+octane+mode) is the thread. Look how your cocky mouth always end up showing how you truly are. You will exagerate shit to make yourself "the Shit" and end up pwning yourself with your own words. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif Mr "All That" FTL again. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/11doh.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/idb.gif You're only a legend in your mind.

Yeah you beat me on that 1/4 mile run. Congrats. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif How does it feel to beat a noob on his first manual tranny with some new power learning how to drive and race at the same time? http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif Why'd you think I stayed on the low low the whole time that night? Of course it was because I couldn't drive for shit on a manual tranny and then I got this additional horsepower. Add the two together and 100% I was gonna screw up. If it makes you any more superior, Congrats again. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif You can have all the wins you want against me. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif Do you think I give a shit or anyone else? http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

"That was close as fuck though" don't win races neither does a racing mouth. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/gay.gif Anyways, I shall see everyone later on. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif

SpeedMonkey
10-21-2006, 05:01 PM
i was in ming's car.. it wasnt that close

SpoolBus
10-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Mr. Emotocon strikes again!!! Well I hope you learned how to drive a stick because if you didnt it's gonna drive you! I have nothing but love for you Ming I just would'nt let your so called "friend" throw you under the buss and get you in all this shite cause its not you....you are a nice, quite man of few words...yeah I run my mouth, but only in defense of myself. I do not post much and do sometimes for a laugh...but yeah I will see you later and we can chill....(BTW I messed with my setup;) and I wanna test out..)Oh and I will have full exhaust and 18"s on street radials all around..so not only will you be lighter..you will have the traction advantage over me considering you will prob roll out on slicks again :rolleyes: But I am confident in my setup and win I shall...but if I loose I still love you booo... :taun:

SpoolBus
10-21-2006, 05:08 PM
v[]onkey']i was in ming's car.. it wasnt that close

Yeah kinda like our last race(s) :D

FAHHQUE700
10-21-2006, 07:01 PM
when am I suppose to get my race?

SpoolBus
10-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Ahhh FAHHQUE That!!! :lmfao: against Ming?
You too fast for me :cry:

SpeedMonkey
10-21-2006, 07:11 PM
Yeah kinda like our last race(s) :D

correct, i heard that last of you vs ming was pretty close but you won by a little or something like that.

but who cares guys, lets just get out there and do it agian!

SpoolBus
10-21-2006, 07:14 PM
v[]onkey']correct, i heard that last of you vs ming was pretty close but you won by a little or something like that.

but who cares guys, lets just get out there and do it agian!

Yeah suttin like that :rolleyes: ......and again we shall ** Will Grabs Camera**

SpeedMonkey
10-21-2006, 07:16 PM
Yeah suttin like that :rolleyes: ......and again we shall ** Will Grabs Camera**

i wish.. my camera is at home, i forgot it.. im going to the spot right after work.. no time to go home :(

SpoolBus
10-21-2006, 07:19 PM
You fucking work to much almost like you were Mexican or something??? (I know those jokes are getting old couldn't help it) Will be good to see ya Will last time I was out you were a no-show :thinking:

FAHHQUE700
10-21-2006, 07:20 PM
Ahhh FAHHQUE That!!! :lmfao: against Ming?
You too fast for me :cry:

Whomever... somebody with an SRT-4 owes me a race...:yes:

SpoolBus
10-21-2006, 07:23 PM
Man that sucks cause I gots me one of them neons...I dont think I have met you/seen your ride....it's not a cobra is it?

FAHHQUE700
10-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Man that sucks cause I gots me one of them neons...I dont think I have met you/seen your ride....it's not a cobra is it?

Cobra? Nope... just a GT... I thought you did your research on me? You should have knew that though.

I tried to get Chris/ red SRT4 Battleground dude to race me... he wasn't down, but that's cool... met a nice guy, he's really not a self proclaimed bad ass like all SRT-4 owners, better yet IA members. :tongue1:

SpoolBus
10-21-2006, 07:42 PM
Im no badass I just play the WWF card...makes the night worth coming out for.....

Member31410
10-21-2006, 08:06 PM
Mastakilla, since you are coming out on those 18's, there's no point for me to come out on my traction tires. The point I was only trying to prove with our cars is that your car is no faster than mine back then. You came out with your traction tires and you did beat me on my street tires. With me on my traction tires versus you on your traction tires, I should beat you. The key word is "should". Eventually you should out do me and move onto bigger prey. I am pretty much done and am very happy with my setup so I will not be upgrading anything to get a rematch with someone who beats me.

Congrats on the new setup. I hope it is what I think it is. You've been waiting for it for quite a bit if it's what I am thinking about. I'll see you out there.

SpoolBus
10-21-2006, 08:13 PM
Well put Ming, I agree totally and no its not what we talked about :( The Tow from reynolds and the DSS axles put me back further..

Member31410
10-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Anyways, supposed meteor showers (http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=86983) tonight. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif Just in case somebody cares. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/cheers.gif

FAHHQUE700
10-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Yo Ming... why did you decline my race a few months ago... I told you $100 5th gear pulls, remember?

Member31410
10-21-2006, 08:27 PM
I don't run for money. Too much drama. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif Look at this thread. The races mentioned in the past and the ones that are scheduled to happen weren't even for money. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif

FAHHQUE700
10-21-2006, 08:29 PM
well, i'm going to start charging a fee to race me, if it's going to be like this.