PDA

View Full Version : Won't be a "slow-ica" for long; Check it out!

00CelicaGT
10-16-2006, 06:20 PM
I've been saving so money for a body kit and rims but since my last thread(How to manke my slow-ica fast), was such a good topic and i got a lot of feed back i decided to foget the body kit and rims and buy this:bump:

Celica GT Turbo Kit

http://www.hassturbo.com/catalog/product_images/kit-layout01-480.jpg

The kits are available for order we have several in stock as of 8-26-05. If we are out of stock and you wish to order a kit a 50% deposit is required and the kit will ship about 4-6 weeks from the time you order with final payment due at the time of shipment. *50% deposit required at time of order with balance due at time of shipment. Kits ship in approx. 4-6 weeks. .Pricing does not include shipping or additional charges for special requested items and/or modifications. Ship time is approximate and can vary due to events out of our control such as coatings and major component backorders etc. Every effort will be made to accommodate noted timeframe most of the time our kits ship on time.

This dyno chart is from our MR2 (1ZZFE) turbo kit at 9psi with a GT2871 Turbo.
We have made 266whp@8psi with the 1ZZFE and our turbo kit.

http://www.hassturbo.com/catalog/product_images/dynochart01.gif

Kit Details: Garrett GT28RS Dual BB TurboWater Cooled, Dual Ball Bearing Turbo. Cold Side: 60mm 60 Trim Compressor Wheel in a .60 A/R Housing. Hot Side: 53mm 62 Trim Turbine Wheel in a .64 A/R 5 Bolt Discharge Housing. (Turbine housing thermal coating optional) Internal Wastegate.Turbo ManifoldStainless steel thick walled (1/8") 1 5/8" ID tubing with 1/2 thick flange. High temp aluminum ceramic thermal coating optional.Downpipe3" mandrel bent downpipe with 5 bolt discharge flange and smooth merge wastegate return.High Flow Cat3" High Flow Cat (Test pipe optional and is a 4" round 12" long resonator for no loss in sound control...a feature not found anywhere.)Exhaust3" mandrel bent aluminized single exit exhaust up to the factory rear muffler section. Add a rear muffler section and you will have a full mandrel bent 3" exhaust.380cc Factory Style Pencil InjectorsWe custom machine in-house the tops of the OEM "pencil" style injectors to work with the factory Toyota fuel rail and provide extra fuel while delivering stock like drivability and provide new injector clips that act like the factory units with no wire "cuts" or "splices".Turbo Coolant Feed/Return Line and FittingsTitainium turbo water inlet/outlet fittings with aluminum banjo bolts and crush washers. 1/2" Stainless steel coolant feed and return lines with couplers to tie into factory coolant line.Turbo Oil Feed/Return Line and Fittings4' Stainless steel braided oil feed line with compression crimped -4 AN female fittings. Stainless steel reverse flare inlet fitting with -4 AN male end feed fitting. Brass distribution tee for oil pressure sending unit and inlet line. 1/2" Stainless streel braided oil return line. Aluminum turbo oil drain flange with threaded 3/8" NPT center hole. Two brass 3/8 NPT to 1/2 hose barb fittings for oil pan and turbo oil drain outlet.2"-2.5" Intercooler Piping2 and 2.5"" mandrel bent, lightweight intercooler piping. Pipes are coated with aerospace standard gunmetal gray metallic epoxy finish Option of factory body color matching for additional charge. (Factory paint code must be provided.) Inside of piping is aluminized to prevent corrosion.Air to Air Intercooler.The IC core is a bar and plate Blackstone high density core unit and measures 6.25"x18"x3.5" (Not including end tanks) It works as a fairly large heat sink so it can absorb a fair amount of heat giving the car a "stored" cold air charge until vehicle speed resumes. The IC has cast aluminum end tanks just like the "big" companies use such as Greddy, HKS etc and not welded sheetmetal with harsh angles with cast cast aluminum elbows. The intercooler core when tested at an air inlet temp of 250*F at 14.7 psi, with a cooling air temp of 75* lowered the discharge temperature to 124*F. Very very efficient. Includes mounting hardware/brackets and air deflector preinstalled on unit.Couplers and Reducers4 ply Nomex (Will never tear or blow out) couplers for Intercooler pipes, TB connection and turbo inlet pipe with one 2"-2.5" reducer for IC pipe transition.T-Bolt Clamps T-Bolt clamps for couplers, reducer, and turbo inlet pipe.Blow Off ValveFactory Porsche 911 Twin Turbo BOV recirculated into turbo inlet pipe. (This is not the Bosche unit reported to fail on many VW and Audi applications.)Air Filter and MAF.High flow conical K&N Air Filter with the MAF in a blow through configuration so the BOV can dump to atmosphere.Vacuum Line and FittingsReducer for factory vaccuum line to 3/16" vacuum line and brass tee fitting for blow off valve and wastegate actuator. 4' of standard rubber vaccuum line.VDO Boost Gauge30psi VDO boost gauge. (In the case of backorder Autometer or similar gauge will be substituted)Greddy E-Manage Greddy Emanage with Injector and Timing Harness pre-programmed and ready for install. Dyno proven base tuned maps included for ignition and fuel for 91 octane and 11.5-12.0:1 A/F ratio up to 275whp.Various Fasteners, Install Items EtcMobil 1 or K&N oil filter, 1 Range colder copper plugs, tube of RTV for oil pan sealing, zip ties, electrical connectors etc all included for stress free installation.

With this kit on stage 1 my slow-ica will go from 140 stock to about 220-230 WHP at 7LBS. of BOOST:bump: i plan on purchasing, installing, and tunning in about 6 to 8 months from now so everyone be on the look out and Thanx to everyone who for the positive advice look out for more info and pics. thanx to everyone Who posted in the (How to manke my slow-ica fast thread), tell me what u guys think.

VegetaRules
10-16-2006, 07:49 PM
Good luck with it man. Also remember that those numbers are affected by other modifications as well. They do that dyno to show you how much you can achieve, but every car is different, so don't assume you'll stick it on & be at 266WHP.lol

Good luck with it tho, post some pics when you're done with it tho.:goodjob: ....Vegeta

MongolPup
10-16-2006, 09:55 PM
Be sure to get it tuned as soon as possible after putting the kit on. Or KA BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and all your money plus more is gone.

Good luck!

Sport1.3
10-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Glad to see you took my advice and washed your hands of dropping useless money into an N/A project lol...unfortunatly im knee deep in one haha. gluck and lemme know if you need install help....later

Good luck with it man. Also remember that those numbers are affected by other modifications as well. They do that dyno to show you how much you can achieve, but every car is different, so don't assume you'll stick it on & be at 266WHP.lol

Good luck with it tho, post some pics when you're done with it tho.:goodjob: ....Vegeta

well they also used a different turbo to achieve those numbers..they used a GT2871 as opposed to the GT28RS that comes with the stage one kit...in all honesty he should be making right around 200-215 whp with this kit at the recommended boost level (7-8 psi), which should be plenty for that light chassis. :yes:

Repost Squintz
10-17-2006, 10:02 AM

is this shegun?

VegetaRules
10-17-2006, 02:24 PM
is this shegun?

^^^ Sorry bro, dunno who that is.....Vegeta