PDA

View Full Version : TRINI's FIRST RANT ON IA

TRINI4LIFE
10-16-2006, 12:40 PM
Okay here it is. Why is it when you try to "people" out, you end up getting "screwed"? ""= (too explicit for work). (Long story short) I have tried to help someone out, everything went well for the first couple of month's just a couple of misunderstanding and lack of communication, now all hell's about to break loose and some "people" is about to be on front street in a few hours..

I do not want to get into details but this is another reason why there are so many ungrateful "people" in the "pleasant" world. I am not the type of person to get angry easily, but I am the wrong "person" to cross paths with.... When I get home tonight I will fill in the "" marks :yes: But I would like someone to shed some light on this issue that I am having.

End Rant

Trini

SLOWLYbtngU
10-16-2006, 12:42 PM
need more details...

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-16-2006, 12:47 PM
Yes, I'm confused.

HiPSI
10-16-2006, 01:04 PM
that's a lot of quotes

TRINI4LIFE
10-16-2006, 01:07 PM
need more details...

Okay cat in a bag summary. "Person A" needed or wanted...... lets say an apartment to rent or a place to stay (Just an example). Trini has a house but he also has a rent to own an apartment/ condo in another state. "Person A" stated that they really need a place to stay and they will stay in the apartment and make the payments on the apartment, keep the insurance on the apartment and everything. When everything's is paid off in full condo with be there's. Contracts were signed agreements were made everything's all good right?

Well a couple of months down the line "person A" time to pay the rent person a can not be found tried to get in contact with person but only talks to voice mail. Now TRINI has to put out money out of his pocket to obtain his credit from being jacked up again and Person A doesn't not want to return ANY calls, text, nor emails. There's more to it but like I said I do not want to get into details until further notification of authorities.

TRINI4LIFE
10-16-2006, 01:08 PM
that's a lot of quotes

Yeah they are some french word that people use to describe certain things and feelings in life. You can input what ever words you like (this should get good) :D

morelian09
10-16-2006, 01:09 PM
people are ungreat full these days, if you help them once they get mad if you don't help them again and again and again, too many people in the world don't wanna work or do shit for them selfs and then get mad when people don't help them out

BlkCD5
10-16-2006, 01:12 PM
Thats shitty when you try to help them out like that and they betray you. This is why im weary about helping others. Since you have contracts signed, his/her bitch ass can't hide. Take them to court.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-16-2006, 01:27 PM
Oh damn I am sorry babe. Yeah you need to go to court...Civil cases barely ever finish great for either side but at least maybe u can scare Person XYZ into paying rent...

~e-hug~

TRINI4LIFE
10-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Well, court is what it will have to result in. I hate that it will have to come down to it, but this is my credit and as a ALL of us know, you really can't do squat with jacked up credit. I have tried over and over again to work things out with this person. Payment is due on the 30th. I had to call this person (First or all I am not the one renting or trying to own this item they are).

The last email or interaction I had with this person was Oct 2nd or 3rd stating that things are not soo good would pay on the 13th. I can work with that, but have to decency to call and say TRINI things are blah blah blah I cannot make the payment on time. I will then make adjustments so that I would not find myself in a financial bond. I have been calling texting emailing, everything I can do. Person is too.... I can't even find a word to describe it, to return a simple MF phone call?

To me that is VERY VERY immature. Whatever the case is I would feel much better if I had some kind of acknowledgement on my calls. At the end of the day this "Stuff" is still in MY name and I STILL own it.

TRINI4LIFE
10-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Oh damn I am sorry babe. Yeah you need to go to court...Civil cases barely ever finish great for either side but at least maybe u can scare Person XYZ into paying rent...

~e-hug~

Thanks lips, I really needed to vent. I have given "person a" many opportunities to make this work for both parties, but some "people" are not responsible enough. I am done trying to work things out.

Sammich
10-16-2006, 01:54 PM
look at "people"

Ran
10-16-2006, 01:57 PM
Do you think maybe something has happened to them??

"Give an inch and they'll take a mile."

TRINI4LIFE
10-16-2006, 02:17 PM
Do you think maybe something has happened to them??

"Give an inch and they'll take a mile."

Exactly......... I am really a very considerate person, I did give the benefit of doubt that something was wrong, but looking at things on a daily basis, nothing is wrong, the person is perfectly fine just to F'ing young to understand what's important in life and put other priorities in life because they are not the one using there SS number. That's a'll.

TRINI4LIFE
10-16-2006, 02:17 PM
look at "people"

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Kevykev
10-16-2006, 07:40 PM
DAmn son, As soon As you began the story I was able to foreshadow the results. I've realized that when I comes to "helping" someone out you have to make and educated decision. In the back of your mind you probably knew it wasn't a good idea but what did you do? You helped out anyway- why? cause you're a benevolent person.

Personally, I wouldn't make moves like that without considerable collaterall. People in need can be irresponsible and when you retract your help, all of a sudden - you become the 'bad guy.'

Bottom line is - You have to be very carefull when lending a helping hand.

*That person just might have an aids needle between their fingers.

*random statement of the day

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Cant you just SUE them? LOL

TRINI4LIFE
10-16-2006, 08:43 PM
DAmn son, As soon As you began the story I was able to foreshadow the results. I've realized that when I comes to "helping" someone out you have to make and educated decision. In the back of your mind you probably knew it wasn't a good idea but what did you do? You helped out anyway- why? cause you're a benevolent person.

Personally, I wouldn't make moves like that without considerable collaterall. People in need can be irresponsible and when you retract your help, all of a sudden - you become the 'bad guy.'

Bottom line is - You have to be very carefull when lending a helping hand.

*That person just might have an aids needle between their fingers.

*random statement of the day

Son you know me way longer than anyone on this site, you know the situation and know exactly what I am talking about. When it comes down to that certain "object" I can't get rid of that issue. But it is all good I have spoken to my attorney and everything is all good. I also have other things in process. I refuse to be fucked again. But good looking out though.

TRINI4LIFE
10-17-2006, 08:29 AM
Okay for some more Drama. THE PERSON IS on IA :eek: and you will be suprise who it is when it is all said and done. I will keep you all posted. I

SLOWLYbtngU
10-17-2006, 10:57 AM
Okay for some more Drama. THE PERSON IS on IA :eek: and you will be suprise who it is when it is all said and done. I will keep you all posted. I
:thinking: :dunno:

TeeJay
10-17-2006, 10:58 AM
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat