PDA

View Full Version : My Hin Pix *No 56k*

Boneswiss
05-30-2005, 11:14 PM
Out of 200 I think these are the best... Nice to meet some of ya!!!

Boneswiss
05-30-2005, 11:15 PM
some more

Boneswiss
05-30-2005, 11:18 PM
blah

Boneswiss
05-30-2005, 11:21 PM
more

PSINXS
05-30-2005, 11:21 PM
Tracy is as hot as her car. glad to meet her in person. I gave her a hit on the arm after we got done talking hope i didint bruise ya. lol

Boneswiss
05-30-2005, 11:22 PM
some mo...

jrobbins30041
05-30-2005, 11:36 PM
rice boys, lol. but nice pics

Boneswiss
05-31-2005, 12:02 AM
best for last

Boneswiss
05-31-2005, 12:21 AM
mo mo more

Boneswiss
05-31-2005, 12:22 AM
blah

Boneswiss
05-31-2005, 12:23 AM
try again

Boneswiss
05-31-2005, 12:24 AM
dang

Boneswiss
05-31-2005, 12:27 AM
ok this is the last one... hope yall liked... good night!!!

DerrickT
05-31-2005, 12:43 PM
The cotton clouds completely ruin any nice looking car for me just my .02

4dmin
05-31-2005, 02:10 PM
ya i never understood the cotton thing even back when it was hot 10 years ago

Nemesis
05-31-2005, 02:27 PM
It hides dirty fender wells and undercarriages! lol

girly_typeR
05-31-2005, 03:14 PM
AWWW Man, i don't see myself in these either..! lol

HachiDori
05-31-2005, 10:08 PM
Only 1 decent pic there...i wont start anything in here.

7psibabygirl
06-01-2005, 10:34 AM
hey yall i have some pictures for yall...... ( I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THE DJING FOR IA :D (LC productions and Shinasty sound) and our Nopi booth) n e ways.....
i will post pictures soon waiting for them to load on a page so i can post them on here...................

Julio
06-01-2005, 04:42 PM
hey yall i have some pictures for yall...... ( I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THE DJING FOR IA :D (LC productions and Shinasty sound) and our Nopi booth) n e ways.....
i will post pictures soon waiting for them to load on a page so i can post them on here...................

huh? who are you ? im confused?

7psibabygirl
06-05-2005, 05:12 PM
who r u ......lol i was with billy and brandon and david at the show they were djing for IA .....

Tracy
06-05-2005, 05:16 PM
huh? who are you ? im confused?
She's the NOPI model. Remember...she used to be on this site a while ago.

Tracy
06-05-2005, 05:16 PM
who r u ......lol i was with billy and brandon and david at the show they were djing for IA .....

He owns IA

Dragonfly5338
06-05-2005, 06:44 PM
She's the NOPI model. Remember...she used to be on this site a while ago.

lol, remember - the one that ellingwood made his personal quest to own the girl everytime she posted on this forum. she was the chick flagging the BS races down at moreland and claimed she worked for nopi, when she volunteered to sweep the booth for them, i think

Brett
06-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Yeah the cotton thing is very mexi looking

7psibabygirl
06-06-2005, 01:11 PM
o my bad julio......what is paul to the ia site ... j/w .. anyways you can ask brandon or david or billy bout the nopi thing.. he was there... n e ways sorry i dont mean to get into all that bullshit again... n e ways tracy the car was looking good

Pebbles
06-06-2005, 01:52 PM
o my bad julio......what is paul to the ia site ... j/w .. anyways you can ask brandon or david or billy bout the nopi thing.. he was there... n e ways sorry i dont mean to get into all that bullshit again... n e ways tracy the car was looking good

were you the girl wearing the hat, and i think a tank top? blonde headed girl?

7psibabygirl
06-06-2005, 02:16 PM
i was wearing a hat during the end of the night .. i got a my space hat from back stage and put a nopi chick thing on it being funny

Brandon C
06-07-2005, 09:49 AM
I hate to do this But You were not 1 Of the DJ's at HIN and It was not a LCProductions thing Either. First Off Paul Contracted Forty5 Entertainment and SHY nasty Soundz is a Afiliate of Forty5 Entertainment. We have been a Production company for over 9 years in the city of Atlanta. The DJ's that played on that Night Were DJ Mark Yurm and DJ Soze. I was introduced to youy as My Boy Billy's Girl but to come on to a site and say that you are a Part of MY Company and then Dont even Know Who was what...As I stated you seemed cool but dont get it Twisted I saw you as nothing more than a Girl that boy is hanging with. Billy owns Shi Nasty Soundz and I own Forty5 Entertainment which we are now partnering Up. Please do not feel the need to boost something we are contracted By Paul,Julio and Pablo to provide Entertainment that they wish....

Sincerly,
Brandon Couturier
DJ Mark Yurm
Forty5 Entertainment

A.P. Photography
06-07-2005, 10:27 AM
An so it starts again. Now we just need Ellingwood and it would be like old times :tongue:

Pebbles
06-07-2005, 12:09 PM
i was wearing a hat during the end of the night .. i got a my space hat from back stage and put a nopi chick thing on it being funny

All I can say is wow and thats not in a good way

7psibabygirl
06-07-2005, 02:22 PM
i didnt say i was a dj ...lol i said i went in with them silly

Pebbles
06-07-2005, 02:34 PM
"remember the chick that was djing with u and david and billy.. i was the chick that was working for nopi and supossively IA also.. n e ways whats up... "

/\ i believe that is ur post, so u did say you were djing with them and you were definitely not working with IA

A1EX
06-07-2005, 02:39 PM
ur sexy

Brandon C
06-07-2005, 02:51 PM
By the Way She Did Come in W/ Billy as I said...and also who is David? Plus if your with Billy tell him to call me...

A.P. Photography
06-07-2005, 02:58 PM
i didnt say i was a dj ...lol i said i went in with them silly
This is the same junk you pulled last time. You were never DJ'ing for IA or Brandon's Company now it was more like you were a groupie trying to hook up with one of the DJ's so you could fit in. The sad part is you will never fit in because you have to lie about any and every thing just so you can trick someone into liking you. You already stated that you were DJ'ing and now you are saying you were not and just "went in" with them. When does the lying end. The thing is you were hoping that Brandon would be an easy way for you to get back into IA with little or no grief, guess what. It didn't work.

7psibabygirl
06-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Haha I Knew Billy For A While And Do U Have Billy's Number?? Sorry Bout The Caps But I Am In Fla And The Keyboard Is Stuck On Caps Lock Anyways Sorry But No I Dont Work With Them I Am Asociated With Them... Sorry ......anyways I Was Going To Spin But Them To Got Into A Argument Or Something Bout Who Spun And Stuff Like That So I Didnt But If I Se Billy I Will Tell Him But I Havent Talked To Him Since Like 2 Days After Show I Was Staying With Him But I Went With One Of My Acrophobia Frinds Down Here........anways

Spyder
06-07-2005, 04:27 PM
wtf?

7psibabygirl
06-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Well I Should Say Billy Was Going To Let Me Spin But I Didnt Push The Topic......got To Be Sure I Word Thing Correctly

Repost Squintz
06-07-2005, 04:48 PM
wow.... um wheres brett...so he can ban ur lying ass again

Spyder
06-07-2005, 04:57 PM
and lock all these shitty threads.

7psibabygirl
06-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Haha Thats So Wrong I Corected Myself And Shit .......still H8n On Me .. Now That Is The Truth There Ask Billy

Julio
06-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Ahh you were the Chubby Girl ? moving the bags around? correct ?

Brandon C
06-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Yes Julio......ACtually I never knew you were a "DJ" Until that day and as far as asking Billy I brought Him into IA. Like I said You really are twisted if you thought for 1 second that I was going to let you on. as FAr as an Argument I think Not little MIssy.. THe Other DJ was 1 of my best friends No arguments here and guess what he is also my roomate. As for a fact when you came up and Asked would I let You Play I sad NO and as far as what Billy told you to get your pants down(Dont Know Why) thats on him. I choose who plays he controls the Sound. I love Billy to death he is my Boy. He Is a 50% partner in this Car Show thing's go. If you really wanted a shot you just lost it. What Billy told Me was I quote" THis is My girl who has played for car shows before and I would LIke to get her on sometime soon not today".. You also had to be snuck into HIN for some reason and My thought then as it is being confirmed now. YOUR FULL OF SHIT..If your so hooked up w/ Nopi and shit why did you not have a pass to a show that they were part off....all I have to say is you are not and never have been down w/ FORTY5 Entertainment......

A.P. Photography
06-07-2005, 08:58 PM
LOL, Just like old times. What are you going to tell us now that you built the show winner for HIN?

Tracy
06-07-2005, 09:51 PM
Has anyone ever heard of crank or crystal meth or speed? JW

Brandon C
06-08-2005, 08:55 AM
Tracy...what are you saying she is a Carpet Surfer

Scrappy
06-08-2005, 09:42 AM
what the hell is up my bitch? here you go again tryin to run IA and other events that dont happen, if you really want to continue this battle i will once again step in and own your ass... fucking pansy ass bitch... were you in a blue tank top?

A.P. Photography
06-08-2005, 09:56 AM
LOL, I was waiting for you to jump in Krissy. How ya been? How is moms doing?

Vteckidd
06-08-2005, 09:57 AM
iwant to thank IA for having me be the exclusive DJ at HIN. I was in the booth DJing ALL NIGHT. I also want to thank myself for building all the show cars that were there, thats right, EVERY CAR THERE I HAND BUILT, with one arm tied behind my back. I did it in 3 days.

I would like to also thank all my crack and speed dealers, without them, i wouldt have been able to get all the work done, and create these crazy dulsions of granduer.

I also like tho thank Nopi for making me the official NOPI CHIC

Lastly thanks to Julio

A.P. Photography
06-08-2005, 10:01 AM
:lmfao: what is sad is that ^ sounds just like her.

7psibabygirl
06-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Omg Brandon You Are So Two Faced.... You Know Damn Well I Didnt Get Snuk In ....the Girl Up Front Reconoized Me (that Worked There) And Knew I Was With Nopi And The Reason I Didnt Have A Pass Because I Didnt Know Till Last Min I Had To Work... And Bout The Arguing Thing I Asked It Hought His Name Was David About Where You Were And He Said Dont Even Bother Or Something Like That I Was Like Why ... Drama? And He Said Something Bout It Being His And Billy's Gig Not His... O Wait I Asked You Were Other Guy Was .. My Bad... And No I Didnt Ask You To Get On Tables I Never Asked Anything Like That I Just Offered If You Wanted A Break Let Me Know And I Would Cover Or Whatever. I Never Asked To Get On And You Never Said No!!!! God I Cant Beleive Your Saying This Stupid Shit....... So Two Faced And Going With The Crowd!!!!

7psibabygirl
06-08-2005, 11:26 AM
I Need To Get Billy On Here He Will Tell You The Truth

Spyder
06-08-2005, 11:26 AM
Yes Julio......ACtually I never knew you were a "DJ" Until that day and as far as asking Billy I brought Him into IA. Like I said You really are twisted if you thought for 1 second that I was going to let you on. as FAr as an Argument I think Not little MIssy.. THe Other DJ was 1 of my best friends No arguments here and guess what he is also my roomate. As for a fact when you came up and Asked would I let You Play I sad NO and as far as what Billy told you to get your pants down(Dont Know Why) thats on him. I choose who plays he controls the Sound. I love Billy to death he is my Boy. He Is a 50% partner in this Car Show thing's go. If you really wanted a shot you just lost it. What Billy told Me was I quote" THis is My girl who has played for car shows before and I would LIke to get her on sometime soon not today".. You also had to be snuck into HIN for some reason and My thought then as it is being confirmed now. YOUR FULL OF SHIT..If your so hooked up w/ Nopi and shit why did you not have a pass to a show that they were part off....all I have to say is you are not and never have been down w/ FORTY5 Entertainment......

Owned.

Also I Hate It When Crack Hoes Capitalize Every Word.

Spyder
06-08-2005, 11:27 AM

why on here? why would you want to solve a real life problem on an internet forum?

Vteckidd
06-08-2005, 11:27 AM
I work for NOPI, an we DO NOT HIRE "nopi chics" to go to shows, once again your caught in a lie.

Most of them are hired through AGENCYS cause they should have representation if they are indeed a MODEL

A.P. Photography
06-08-2005, 11:31 AM
:lmfao: Oh man this is just like old times

7psibabygirl
06-08-2005, 11:35 AM
yeah right then who does the hiring then...huh?????? try micheal.. casey calaway is the one who sent me there to talk to micheal ... im glad yall get a kick out of this because i find it funny you all know everything

Vteckidd
06-08-2005, 11:38 AM
man fuck it whatever, ill call them right now. so your telling me that Michael Meyers hired you. that would have been Mark, NOT mike meyers.

Casey Callaway is the front counter manager, and he has nothing to do with NOPI events. thats a TOTALLY SEPERATE company. try again

7psibabygirl
06-08-2005, 12:13 PM
im not trying nothing because this shit is stupid ...later

99SI
06-08-2005, 12:29 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! How stupid can one bitch be. I am glad she's back those were some of the most entertaining threads. I do wish that Chris was here though.

A.P. Photography
06-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Why, your own boyfriend would not even stick up for you last time. You just like to keep diging yourself deeper and deeper in lies.

Brandon C
06-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Look here her Missy watch who you are calling 2 Faced..I met you once and at that Time I thought you were full of shit and as far as you trying to Get Billy involved obviously you dont know him very well because he Hates DRAMA. I have know Billy for years and I promise between You or me Sweety there are ten more where you come from. I tryed to be nice to you for 1 reason someone colose to me Vouched for you probably not knowing all of these revilations about who you really are. Girl say stop you are not rolling with our crew and Stop trying to jump on the Bandwagon and Oh Yeah As far as I knew you needed MY wrist band so you could get In. I will say this you were in front of the Nopi booth handing out flyers but shit girl you really dont need to broadcast that you are EMPLOYED by a company if you are not. I was offended from your very 1st post on this subgect and tryed nicely to get you to stop. Please just stop it's getting irratating..Next Thing you know your supposed to be DJing at Tunerfest w/ us 2...

7psibabygirl
06-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Im Not Going To Tunerfest.............i Am Leaving Here ...fla.. In Weeks And Flying To Minesota.. And I Didnt Need Your Wrist Band At First Yeah But Like I Said The Lady Recongnized Me..........this Is So Stupid Fucking Drama Site

Pebbles
06-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Im Not Going To Tunerfest.............i Am Leaving Here ...fla.. In Weeks And Flying To Minesota.. And I Didnt Need Your Wrist Band At First Yeah But Like I Said The Lady Recongnized Me..........this Is So Stupid Fucking Drama Site

This site isn't drama bitch...YOU ARE! Don't be mad cuz your stupid ass got caught lying.

Brandon C
06-08-2005, 06:31 PM
Something Funny Billy will be at my House any minute and I tell you LIttle Girl he is Pissed that you tryed to drag his good name down..

7psibabygirl
06-08-2005, 06:43 PM
I Just Talked To Him Didnt Seem Pissed To Me........ But It Dont Matter Because This Is Stupid And Im Not Drama .. I Hate Drama.. I Can Get A Long With Anybody .. Just That Somehow Got Started Off On Wrong Foot With Yall......... But I Dont Care

Badazzcr
06-08-2005, 07:25 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/v172/Petary791/Forumesque/th_kill_yourself.jpg

Repost Squintz
06-08-2005, 08:01 PM
damn LOL

Scrappy
06-08-2005, 09:19 PM
so... you tried to suck some dudes dick, got rejected, couldnt walk around HIN half naked, so you pretend to be a DJ (ONCE AGAIN) and then got caught, making up names and jobs that you do... go ahead bring your buddies on here... last time you tried that shit you got ZERO backup from him ;) trust me... dont make me keep goin crack ass bitch :D

quickdodgeŽ
06-13-2005, 01:54 PM
Ownage on that trick. Lolol. Later, QD.