PDA

View Full Version : So ya, lets get a convo started

Keebs ð¿ð
10-16-2006, 01:12 AM
I'm bored out of my mind lol, just got done watching the bootleg season 10 of southpark. Fun stuff, I was hired on as bartender at QuakerSteak at ArborPlace Mall. Its not open yet, opens Nov. 15th. I won't be able to hook anyone up but you should still come by and hang out. Its a Nascar based wing place and is suppose to have some of the best wings in the country. I've never had them but I've heard that they are good and they were voted #1. So ya, whats everyone else doing? its 2:12am, you beetches better not be asleep!

slowrolla97
10-16-2006, 01:44 AM
damn dude that is cool about your job. I am finaly back online. My computer took a shit on me and now it is like ok i will work now. Weird. Anyway hook me up with your number. We are having a lot of meets now. Like daily. We dont really post about it but we call everyone. You need to come out in the skyline. Havnt seen her in a while. Is she painted yet? I think it looked good with primer. Did you do all the work on the car your self?

Dominic49
10-16-2006, 02:01 AM
ya bitch kyle wants your digits so he can have gay sex with keebler in the back of the skyline...

slowrolla97
10-16-2006, 02:07 AM
ya bitch I wants your digits so we can have gay sex in the back of the skyline...

Do what!?!?!?!?!

You gay?

JustinSane110™
10-16-2006, 02:13 AM
Damn these Fudge Stripe cookies are fuckin' good!! :D

Keebs ð¿ð
10-16-2006, 02:19 AM
haha fuck ya, I was just munching on some too. You got my ass hooked on them bitches LIRL... anyways, no gay sex here. hate to break it to you guys but my # is 678-386-1299. Don't know how often I can make it out to the meets since they mostly take place in gnet and thats an hour and half from me lol. But call me anyways I'll see what I can do

JustinSane110™
10-16-2006, 02:22 AM
haha fuck ya, I was just munching on some too. You got my ass hooked on them bitches LIRL
Told you them shits will have you like a damn smoker, goin through a pack a day LOL

Don't know how often I can make it out to the meets since they mostly take place in gnet and thats an hour and half from me lol. But call me anyways I'll see what I can do Then speed up... :goodjob: :lmfao:

slowrolla97
10-16-2006, 02:26 AM
Told you them shits will have you like a damn smoker, goin through a pack a day LOL
Then speed up... :goodjob: :lmfao:
NOOO that mother fucker needs to slow down. mother fucker over there was going likt 140 all the way down the interstate in rush hour traffic and i was in the mazda (pos) and i was trien to keep up. Yeah no it did work

Keebs ð¿ð
10-16-2006, 02:53 AM
LOL ya that shit was fun though. You should've been with our group that rode down to import showdown :goodjob: its a 3hour drive from downtown going the speed limit, we made it in right around 2 hours. and that includes us having to pace cops on 3 different occasions

slowrolla97
10-16-2006, 02:56 AM
LOL ya that shit was fun though. You should've been with our group that rode down to import showdown :goodjob: its a 3hour drive from downtown going the speed limit, we made it in right around 2 hours. and that includes us having to pace cops on 3 different occasions
nice. are you going to HIN miami. I might be going down with a group of people dom knows. You should go. It will be bad ass.

Keebs ð¿ð
10-16-2006, 02:56 AM
Yep, I'm going. My buddy morris in the midnight purple GT-R33 will be going with me as well as Chad in the other midnight purple GT-R33. 3 skeetlines hauling ass, going to be fun!

JustinSane110™
10-16-2006, 03:00 AM
When is it?? I need to make it to Miami.

Keebs ð¿ð
10-16-2006, 03:02 AM
Middle of December, make plans! Pitch in on alcohol and you can crash at my hotel room for free. Only rule is, Dick to Chick ratio HAS to stay in our favor. 3 drunk sluts and 1 sober hoe for every guy...

slowrolla97
10-16-2006, 03:04 AM
Middle of December, make plans! Pitch in on alcohol and you can crash at my hotel room for free. Only rule is, Dick to Chick ratio HAS to stay in our favor. 3 drunk sluts and 1 sober hoe for every guy...
deal.....is this for real!??!?!?! if so i am down man. you wanna give me a ride. If you cant then i can still make it but i just dont wanna drive the 626 or the rolla if i dont get an e30 in time...

Keebs ð¿ð
10-16-2006, 03:06 AM
deal.....is this for real!??!?!?! if so i am down man. you wanna give me a ride. If you cant then i can still make it but i just dont wanna drive the 626 or the rolla if i dont get an e30 in time...

Ya thats cool, anyone riding with me splits gas cost though, so far no one else is riding

slowrolla97
10-16-2006, 03:22 AM
Ya thats cool, anyone riding with me splits gas cost though, so far no one else is riding
i will give ya some money but my bank does not credit anyone going over the speed limit. LOL yeah i will throw you some cash. how much you think you will want?

Keebs ð¿ð
10-16-2006, 03:38 AM
I dunno, just pitch in when ever I need gas, anything better's than nothing lol. We'll talk mroe when the time comes. Plus we probably won't be driving too fast down there. One of the gtr owners doesn't like driving crazy lol

JustinSane110™
10-16-2006, 05:07 AM
Plus we probably won't be driving too fast down there. One of the gtr owners doesn't like driving crazy lol
Well, then I guess he'll be getting there about the time you finish checking in and have some dinner, LOL.

LiL PaKi
10-16-2006, 05:17 AM
hey!!!!!

umairejaz
10-16-2006, 05:43 AM
not working at the wash anymore?

Keebs ð¿ð
10-16-2006, 07:12 AM
not working at the wash anymore?

Nah, that job sucked. I quit lol