PDA

View Full Version : 01 Integra Type R F/S

vtecace23
10-15-2006, 09:58 PM
I'm selling this car for a friend, if you have any questions you can pm or call him. You can pm him at ITR#17

Make:Acura
Model:Integra Type R
Year:2001
Mileage:56000
Mods: Golden Eagle Sleeved B18C1 bottom end
Eagle Stroker Kit..2.2 liter
10:1 Compression...Setup for nitrous but never sprayed
Type R Head.. Ferrea Springs,Retainers,Keepers..Type R Cams
Skunk2 Cam Gears
Steel Braided Brake Lines
MSD Ignition
JDM ITR Header
DC Sport Catback
Aem Intake
Aem Underdrive Pulley kit
Skunk2 Shift Knob
Spoon Oil Cap + Radiator Cap
Fogs
350$ Pioneer CD Player
Rockford Powerline Speakers
Stock Type R Tranny LSD
Exedy Clutch

VIN#: JH4DC23131S000121

Condition: Inside is immaculate, body is just the same...New Tires

PRICE: 18K$

CONTACT METHOD: Call Brad @ 478-390-7843 or pm at ITR#17

Bottem end only has 13k on it and was assembled by golden eagle. Never been dynoed.

vtecace23
10-15-2006, 10:00 PM
more pics

silversol
10-15-2006, 10:00 PM
why do people mess up itr with gsr swaps and build them for boost why can people just leave them stock!!!

2.0civic
10-15-2006, 10:02 PM
^^^true, kinda devalues the whole type r approach

atlxkevinx
10-15-2006, 10:20 PM
lol wtfffffff. thats messed up, gsr in a itr... but why? just for boost? eh.. beats the purpose of a itr.

2.0civic
10-15-2006, 10:24 PM
could just be the way the pics are, but that bottom end looks pretty dirty for that many miles.....

itr#17
10-15-2006, 10:27 PM
sry but the itr oil pumps dont like to last and it was not built for boost

2.0civic
10-15-2006, 10:32 PM
this thread is now closed because (no offense) but itr#17 is a member here....he doesnt need your help in posting the car....he can meet the requirements for posting, then sell it himself.

Thanks and its a sweet car

2.0civic
10-15-2006, 10:54 PM
no where in the rules does it say that you cant post something for another IA member, thats all im trying to say

thats not what i mean so dont take it out of context....VERY few people get help selling things here from other people....its not YOUR place to post it. lets see, 25 posts, 7 days....he could have met the requirements being on 2 mintues a day....thats not whoring threads

man hes only been a member for 7 days, thats why he cant post and hes not a post whore like most people on here, be for real

hey man the only reason why i posted it for him is because he doesnt have the ability to start new threads yet. ya need to open it back up

i will not reopen the thread..he is a member here...if he would like to sell his things, he can read the rules to selling them and follow them. No offense but if he cant try to get the requirements met, he really shouldnt sell things here...it isnt that hard

vtecace, ive made my point.

thats why i joined to to sell it im not tryin to buy other stuff from people or anything i wont be here after this

Vtecace, this is why it will stay locked. Members here just to use us as autotrader are NOT good members, therefore, shouldnt be allowed to sell shit.

If you want to take this higher up, feel free to but its not worth my time to bitch about some stupid shit

thanks