PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Civic hatch heading to summit yesterday

unkn0wndj
10-15-2006, 10:00 AM
It was in the early afternoon going down 75 towards mcdonough. I wanted to get in a few good runs but everyone was in the way..

Rican219
10-15-2006, 10:12 AM
http://img98.echo.cx/img98/8397/163172413685hf.gif

unkn0wndj
10-15-2006, 10:17 AM
http://img98.echo.cx/img98/8397/163172413685hf.gif

Um.. boosted hatches are generally pretty quick.

quickdodge®
10-15-2006, 10:42 AM
It was in the early afternoon going down 75 towards mcdonough. I wanted to get in a few good runs but everyone was in the way..

You're an idiot. Too bad you didn't get your runs in and not make it out. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
10-15-2006, 10:58 AM
Um.. boosted hatches are generally pretty quick.
Um, I'm pretty sure he posted that pic cuz this thread sucks... :goodjob:

BTLFED
10-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Um, I'm pretty sure he posted that pic cuz this thread sucks... :goodjob:

Not as much as the person who created it.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-15-2006, 06:23 PM
LIRL..

everyone was in the way..

whatta douche

RandomGuy
10-15-2006, 06:30 PM
:no: :no:

unkn0wndj
10-15-2006, 10:44 PM
You guys are the most disrespectful people I've come across. Most communities appreciate people that share an interest. You guys have to constantly rant and rave about stupid shit. I wanted to get in a few runs big deal? There was a bit of traffic... Big deal. Thats the reason we didnt run..

The Yousef
10-15-2006, 10:49 PM
You guys are the most disrespectful people I've come across.

:lmfao:

honsetly this is the whoreslounge dude...you have expect comments like that...next time try posting up in the killsforum...:goodjob:

unkn0wndj
10-15-2006, 11:34 PM
:lmfao:

honsetly this is the whoreslounge dude...you have expect comments like that...next time try posting up in the killsforum...:goodjob:

Thanks for the pointer man.. sorry im a n00b ;\

The Yousef
10-15-2006, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the pointer man.. sorry im a n00b ;\

not a problem...:yes:

quickdodge®
10-16-2006, 03:44 AM
You guys are the most disrespectful people I've come across. Most communities appreciate people that share an interest. You guys have to constantly rant and rave about stupid shit. I wanted to get in a few runs big deal? There was a bit of traffic... Big deal. Thats the reason we didnt run..

I'm goddamn disrespectful? You were the one that wanted to "get in a few runs" on a goddamn highway you fucking dumbass. Fucking die already. Ok? Later, QD.

ALLMoToR
10-16-2006, 04:00 AM
I'm goddamn disrespectful? You were the one that wanted to "get in a few runs" on a goddamn highway you fucking dumbass. Fucking die already. Ok? Later, QD.

LOL!!!!!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-16-2006, 10:41 AM
Few runs? Down 75? That aint the motherfucking drag strip you dumb son of a bitch !

unkn0wndj
10-16-2006, 08:33 PM
Few runs? Down 75? That aint the motherfucking drag strip you dumb son of a bitch ! Your point being?

EvasiveEF9
10-16-2006, 10:22 PM

This must be the FIRST time he's met QD.

QD = Quite Disrespectful. It's in his nature. :goodjob: Welcome to IA.

quickdodge®
10-16-2006, 10:23 PM
QD = Quite Disrespectful. It's in his nature. :goodjob: Welcome to IA.

To deserving people. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-16-2006, 10:24 PM
Your point being?

The point is, you fuck, that you need to take that shit to Reynolds or Commerce and leave that goddamn racing on the highway shit alone. Fucking retarded goddamn piece of shit. You're not dead yet? Later, QD.

EvasiveEF9
10-16-2006, 10:25 PM
Your point being?
You...really just asked that?

Well, to be a breif...

de-treaded tires from tractor trailers
police
construction
gravel
oil
shit that's fallen out of people's vehicles
people with an emergency on the side of the road
adults with KIDS IN THE FUCKING CAR SEAT
inexperienced drivers (like yourself)
inexperienced "competitor" (face it, you have no idea how long this dude's had his license, nor what his abilities are, nor do you know when he may freak out and do something stupid)
merging traffic (many times without signals)
QD with a big fucking beer truck (If that son of a bitch rolls and you waste that beer...you're dead...and I garuntee if QD can jump out of that truck, he'll mushroom stamp you..as should anyone whose RESPECTFUL DRIVING (oh, and legal) you disrupt)

Hmm...need we continue?

EvasiveEF9
10-16-2006, 10:26 PM
To deserving people. Later, QD.
I don't think I've ever seen you rape anyone that didn't deserve it...but then again, I think that goes out to most of the people who eat newbs. Again...most.

EvasiveEF9
10-16-2006, 10:27 PM
You...really just asked that?

Well, to be a breif...

de-treaded tires from tractor trailers
police
construction
gravel
oil
shit that's fallen out of people's vehicles
people with an emergency on the side of the road
adults with KIDS IN THE FUCKING CAR SEAT
inexperienced drivers (like yourself)
inexperienced "competitor" (face it, you have no idea how long this dude's had his license, nor what his abilities are, nor do you know when he may freak out and do something stupid)
merging traffic (many times without signals)
QD with a big fucking beer truck (If that son of a bitch rolls and you waste that beer...you're dead...and I garuntee if QD can jump out of that truck, he'll mushroom stamp you..as should anyone whose RESPECTFUL DRIVING (oh, and legal) you disrupt)

Hmm...need we continue?
OH, snap, how'd I forget "no on-site emergency care"