PDA

View Full Version : Misc click

The Ren
10-15-2006, 04:14 AM
i just saw this movie tonight.. and I think it was very good.. but it also makes you rethink things.. how much do you invovle yourself in meaningless stuff and not enough to the people who mean the most to you..

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-15-2006, 06:47 AM
I hated that damn movie..

I was expecting a comedy and then got a damn DRAMA..

but I almost cried..................................... NOT!

PRiMAdonna
10-15-2006, 05:48 PM
I hated that damn movie..

I was expecting a comedy and then got a damn DRAMA..

but I almost cried..................................... NOT!
BULLSHIT! you liked it!! and you DID almost cry!! gah, you're such a LIAR!

i loved it, and i balled my eyes out.

2.0civic
10-15-2006, 05:51 PM
yeah it was very good to see sandler doa more serious role...it was a funny movie at parts but as with what ren said, really kinda made you step back to look at stuff

con
10-16-2006, 07:46 AM
watched this last night. I thought it was decent and it really hit hard in the end because I have a son and made me think 'what if'. Too little time or attention given to your kid does make a serious impact. Witnessed it first hand when I went to POST for a month my son went ballistic in daycare, beating kids and attacking teachers. When I got back home for a week his beast mentality settled and he had no other issues with being that aggressive, well atleast without being provoked. That-a-boy.......

53caddy
10-16-2006, 10:11 AM
i liked it and it made me think about things and also it did make me cry

Allshow97
10-16-2006, 10:32 AM
i just saw this movie tonight.. and I think it was very good.. but it also makes you rethink things.. how much do you invovle yourself in meaningless stuff and not enough to the people who mean the most to you..

I agree it is a very damn good movie. I saw it in theatres when it came out and also bought it on DVD when it came out a week or so ago.