PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Everyone who laughed at my arrest.

HvyArms
10-14-2006, 11:49 PM
So that's how it is huh? People were anticipating my arrival, I come and it's all love, get a little drunk and suddenly I'm an idiot. Being arrested isn't funny, when did the shit become humor? Am I here to amuse you?

No questions like "hey hvy, you alright?" or "has anyone heard whats up with hvy?". No none of that, wow. Thought you guys were my friends. True colors are ugly as shit.

Bajjani
10-14-2006, 11:50 PM
umm
did i miss something

JustinSane110™
10-14-2006, 11:54 PM
Hmmm...

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-14-2006, 11:58 PM
^^^ Same here.

LiL PaKi
10-15-2006, 12:07 AM
Hey hvy you alright?... wanna fill everyone on what happend...

LiL PaKi
10-15-2006, 12:10 AM
o i just realized what happend from another thread.. u iight though?

JustinSane110™
10-15-2006, 12:11 AM
Hey hvy you alright?... wanna fill everyone on what happend...
So do you wanna talk about how you became a human hot potato at the meet? :lmfao:

LiL PaKi
10-15-2006, 12:13 AM
So do you wanna talk about how you became a human hot potato at the meet? :lmfao:

hahahaha who told u?!? haha... mann i was like tossed and thrown around like noo tomorrow.. then ended up sittin on top of justins shoulders and stuff.. crazyness!!!

HvyArms
10-15-2006, 12:16 AM
o i just realized what happend from another thread.. u iight though?

no one cares :(

JustinSane110™
10-15-2006, 12:17 AM
hahahaha who told u?!? haha... mann i was like tossed and thrown around like noo tomorrow.. then ended up sittin on top of justins shoulders and stuff.. crazyness!!!
Just cuz I'm outta town doesn't mean I dont find shit out, I have plenty of info sources. LOL!!

CSquared
10-15-2006, 12:17 AM
This was before or after the mansex?

LiL PaKi
10-15-2006, 12:21 AM
no one cares :(

i care :(

LiL PaKi
10-15-2006, 12:22 AM
Just cuz I'm outta town doesn't mean I dont find shit out, I have plenty of info sources. LOL!!

hahaha yea yea yea

CSquared
10-15-2006, 12:22 AM
I don't particularly care.

sorry.

HvyArms
10-15-2006, 12:23 AM
What I really wanna know is this: If IA people knew I was there, how come only like 1 person came up to speak? Hassan is the one posting about how I got arrested, but when he saw me before the arrest, he didnt say anything to me. Punk? Perhaps.

LiL PaKi
10-15-2006, 12:24 AM
What I really wanna know is this: If IA people knew I was there, how come only like 1 person came up to speak? Hassan is the one posting about how I got arrested, but when he saw me before the arrest, he didnt say anything to me. Punk? Perhaps.

i dunno how u look like... if i did i woulda came up to ya...

CSquared
10-15-2006, 12:25 AM
So from what i understand you were soliciting sex to men... and got arrested by a cop posing as a john?

LiL PaKi
10-15-2006, 12:25 AM

well u know how IA is ... everyone lives for drama... they were waiting for someone to fuck up...

JustinSane110™
10-15-2006, 12:29 AM
hahaha yea yea yea
For reals, I'm kinda like muthafuckin santa claus or some shit, I know when you've been bad or good, LOL.

HvyArms
10-15-2006, 12:31 AM
So from what i understand you were soliciting sex to men... and got arrested by a cop posing as a john?

for real? grow up

Fast Shadow
10-15-2006, 12:45 AM
So that's how it is huh? People were anticipating my arrival, I come and it's all love, get a little drunk and suddenly I'm an idiot. Being arrested isn't funny, when did the shit become humor? Am I here to amuse you?

No questions like "hey hvy, you alright?" or "has anyone heard whats up with hvy?". No none of that, wow. Thought you guys were my friends. True colors are ugly as shit.

The father of one of my friends was killed by a drunk driver. So no, fuck you. Honestly, arrest was too good for you. I think drunk drivers should be executed on the side of the road, immediately.

HvyArms
10-15-2006, 12:47 AM
The father of one of my friends was killed by a drunk driver. So no, fuck you. Honestly, arrest was too good for you. I think drunk drivers should be executed on the side of the road, immediately.

it wasn't me

SLOWLYbtngU
10-15-2006, 12:49 AM
it wasn't me
Finally the truth!

CSquared
10-15-2006, 12:50 AM
for real? grow up

coming from the asshole that got arrested in a baileys parking lot. What was that for again?

Good job douchebag.

HvyArms
Finally the truth!

They want the truth? They can't even handle the lie!

Fast Shadow
hvyarms = skilled at trolling. my hat's off to you.

HvyArms
10-15-2006, 12:51 AM
coming from the asshole that got arrested in a baileys parking lot. What was that for again?

Good job douchebag.

lol Im gonna end up disliking you for no good reason at all.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-15-2006, 12:52 AM
They want the truth? They can't even handle the lie!
Shut up... :rolleyes:

ahmonrah
10-15-2006, 12:56 AM

1)so WAS that you who was arrested ???
2)DID you do a multiple ft burnout?
3)was this done with POLICE PRESENT?
4)were you aware, if that was YOU, that they showed up about 4 cars deep, 5)drove through the parking lot, past the FRONT of baileys?
5) are you alright?

if you answer YES to number 2, then you sir, werent wise in the display of (something), after consuming beverages, in the parking lot where a business that sells alcohol.

and about the speaking thing, i asked if you were there, but seeing as that's my first time coming to an IA sponsored event, had no idea what you looked like, hell after drinking myself, i didnt even know (besides brett and leisa) who was with IA and who wasnt.

ahmonrah
10-15-2006, 12:57 AM
The father of one of my friends was killed by a drunk driver. So no, fuck you. Honestly, arrest was too good for you. I think drunk drivers should be executed on the side of the road, immediately.coming from someone nearly killed by a drunk driver, i agree.

ahmonrah
10-15-2006, 12:58 AM
it wasn't meif not you, who the fuck was it then, i owe them a congrats....

ahmonrah
10-15-2006, 12:59 AM
it's cold out here....on my laptop smoking a black/mild.....outside.

HvyArms
10-15-2006, 01:06 AM
if not you, who the fuck was it then, i owe them a congrats....

Wait so, you posted this http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=85871 but you weren't even sure it was me? How can that be? I mean, you had to have known it was me, before writing ATTN:HVYARMS!! as your title...no?

Dude it wasn't me.
1: I was nowhere near Gwinnett last night.
2: I was actually at a house of worship, with family.
3: I'm Muslim, how the hell would I be drunk?
4: Never laugh at someone getting arrested, unless that person is laughing too.

Moral - Gossip is for bitches. Hassan, this means you.

ahmonrah
10-15-2006, 01:12 AM
Wait so, you posted this http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=85871 but you weren't even sure it was me? How can that be? I mean, you had to have known it was me, before writing ATTN:HVYARMS!! as your title...no?

Dude it wasn't me.
1: I was nowhere near Gwinnett last night.
2: I was actually at a house of worship, with family.
3: I'm Muslim, how the hell would I be drunk?
4: Never laugh at someone getting arrested, unless that person is laughing too.

Moral - Gossip is for bitches. Hassan, this means you.

1) fasho
2) fasho x'2 + :goodjob:
3) who knew u were muslim? it's not information you've volunteered.
4) laugh at someone getting arrested if it's stupid, they'll teach you not to do the same stupid shit.

moral- who knows, but speculation isnt good. doesnt make him a punk though, the purveyor of misinformation, but no punk.

*sidenote*
born muslim or convert? and HOW WAS YOUR DAY!?

con
10-15-2006, 01:15 AM
I actually cared, thought you were being harassed or something. See my post from the 'made it back from Bailey's' post. That's until I found out you had a lil heavy pedal/loss of traction issues in the parking lot.

LiL PaKi
10-15-2006, 01:17 AM
I actually cared, thought you were being harassed or something. See my post from the 'made it back from Bailey's' post. That's until I found out you had a lil heavy pedal/loss of traction issues in the parking lot.

read the last few posts in this thread... it wasn't him...

HvyArms
10-15-2006, 01:18 AM
1) fasho
2) fasho x'2 + :goodjob:
3) who knew u were muslim? it's not information you've volunteered.
4) laugh at someone getting arrested if it's stupid, they'll teach you not to do the same stupid shit.

moral- who knows, but speculation isnt good. doesnt make him a punk though, the purveyor of misinformation, but no punk.

*sidenote*
born muslim or convert? and HOW WAS YOUR DAY!?

1: Shafo
2: Shafo cant rep anyone
3: The guy, who started the rumor, knows.
4: Perhaps, but mocking a person who's in a situation that you wouldn't want to be in, is the quickest way to having your situations reversed.

Moral - True, speculating doesn't make him a punk. Lying, does make him a bitch though.

*sidenote*
Convert, my day was cool, how was yours? Also, I'm going to sleep. But not before saying GIMMIE A SHIRT

ahmonrah
Wait so, you posted this http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=85871 but you weren't even sure it was me? How can that be? I mean, you had to have known it was me, before writing ATTN:HVYARMs.....
going off of information(which later was proven by yourself, to be inaccurate, that thread was made not in making pure fun, but seeing if the arrestee (thought to be you) at least enjoyed making the cop demonstrate the DUI test, prior to realizing he was going to jail. had the arrestee been you, i would've concured that, though what the arrestee did was DUMB, on the bright side they got to watch a big ass cop look moronic while showing the arrestee the proper way to WALK A LINE!

con
it's cold out here....on my laptop smoking a black/mild.....outside.

haha, it is cold outside and I just hit a black and mild for the first time in about a year to prolong my buzz.............Thanks Corona and whatever that citrus shit TC mixed for me.

HvyArms

it wernt me

ahmonrah
10-15-2006, 01:20 AM
in response to your prior statement:

my day was cool, chilled with the girl/her parents. cooked up an idea for a couples session dining experience where the MEN cook, led by me, since i'm the only dude i know that cook decent. and a shirt? shouldnt be a problem!

oh yeah, get some rest too! a rested body is a healthy one!

ahmonrah
10-15-2006, 01:23 AM
~quick shoutout~QDIZZLE!!!!

who is this fast shadow person? noob perhaps??

quickdodge®
10-15-2006, 01:33 AM
I've been spotted. Lolol. Later, QD.

LiL PaKi
10-15-2006, 01:41 AM
I've been spotted. Lolol. Later, QD.

hahaha :lmfao:

Stormhammer
10-15-2006, 01:47 AM
haha - I didn't know it was you that was in the cop car. I just asked the cop what had happened and he informed me this guy in the BMW had laid down about 100ft of rubber and when they got you out you were DUI. Personally, I thank them, cause at least this way I knew that you were going to be okay, no risk to your life, the lives of others, or that BMW

... and you motherfucker, you enver told us you had an 8series. ASSHOLE!

glad your alright tho. So tell us, did anyone make you their bitch? Whats jail like? How's the food?

Bajjani
10-15-2006, 01:50 AM
i still dont get wtf happened

Stormhammer
10-15-2006, 01:52 AM
^^

HvyArms comes to IA Meet N Greet
Ppl don't know HvyArms
HvyArms gets drunk
HvyArms lays down rubber
Police pull HvyArms over
HvyArms leaves in the back of a cop car
Officer drives HvyArm's car cause they didn't want to bother calling a tow truck
HvyArms comes onto IA today
IA seems to have frowned upon his tattoing of the parking lot, but does not show regard for his condition
HvyArms wonders why

JustinSane110™
10-15-2006, 01:57 AM
^^

HvyArms comes to IA Meet N Greet
Ppl don't know HvyArms
HvyArms gets drunk
HvyArms lays down rubber
Police pull HvyArms over
HvyArms leaves in the back of a cop car
Officer drives HvyArm's car cause they didn't want to bother calling a tow truck
HvyArms comes onto IA today
IA seems to have frowned upon his tattoing of the parking lot, but does not show regard for his condition
HvyArms wonders why
Did you not read page 2 at all?? :lmfao: :lmfao:

ahmonrah
10-15-2006, 02:07 AM
well stormhammer editing your previous post is a wise choice. hvyarms is innocent of said accusations, we discussed and resolved the issue. but to whomever it was...............BWAHAHAHAHAA!

Bajjani
10-15-2006, 02:29 AM
so
the cops thought hvyarms did it
but
he was innocent?

JustinSane110™
10-15-2006, 02:35 AM
so
the cops the hvyarms did it
but
he was innocent?
Post #33 FTW...

Stormhammer
10-15-2006, 02:36 AM
yea I totally didnt read the 2nd page

BLAME RANDOMGUY THAT MOTHERFUCKER!

OZ135
10-15-2006, 03:02 AM
this is RG, LOL WTF

1) i dont know what you look like
2) i didnt even know you were there
3) i saw a 8 series get arrested... figured it wasnt you.
4) posted on IA that it WAS you figrung u'd be like i wasnt even there
5) i figured sum1 who talks about islam as much as you wouldnt be drinkin in Ramadan.... guessed wrong. Not that i give a fuck.

but i dont even give a fuck if u know what i look like DO SOMETHING.

When i was chilling with the starion ppl i checked if it had swede plates (ask storm) it didnt, so i assumed it wasn't you. I chcked in that thread and i'm like
LOL sum1 got arrested. it'd be funny to say it was hvyarms cuz he has an 8 series in his sig.

OZ135
10-15-2006, 03:08 AM
What I really wanna know is this: If IA people knew I was there, how come only like 1 person came up to speak? Hassan is the one posting about how I got arrested, but when he saw me before the arrest, he didnt say anything to me. Punk? Perhaps.how the fuck would i know who the fuck you are lol fuckin loser, yet you knew what i looked like the whole time and didnt say nothin.

RandomGuy
10-15-2006, 03:49 AM
Hassan is the one posting about how I got arrested,

ok i just got home...
where the fuck did i say how you got arrested

i figured it wasnt you motherfucker, til i saw the other threads then i THOUGHT it was you... anyways i sum1 deleted my post i put somethin like "LOLOL HVYARMS GOT ARRESTED" or something (plz check mods)
i put that shit so ppl would be like you got arrested and you'd be like wtf u talkin bout. Another offended at a RG antic? take a number. But then again i dont care... i think ur sig had a grey 8 series and this one was red and the person in the car was a white female.

but, again, i can care less you got my number

Stormhammer
10-15-2006, 03:58 AM
^^ nah the person was a dude - and you did make that thread - and he just went along with it :lmao:

GIXXERDK
10-15-2006, 04:08 AM
Amazing how rumors get passed around

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-15-2006, 06:42 AM
:thinking:

so you are/ or aren't the person who got arrested at Bailey's???

confused

Crazy Asian
10-15-2006, 08:40 AM
Hvyarms I still love you....

con
10-15-2006, 09:58 AM
so it wasn't HvyArms, I apologize.

my previous statements still apply to whomever you are that received the proper treatment the other night.

RandomGuy
10-15-2006, 10:08 AM
^^ nah the person was a dude - and you did make that thread - and he just went along with it :lmao:
i made a thread? That i dont remember lol. I did post in that baileys thread tho.

ahmonrah
10-15-2006, 04:02 PM
no stormahmmer!! he DIDNT MAKE A THREAD. he posted saying "i kinda felt bad that hvyarms got arrested..." my next reply was "so that was HIM??!!" and the rest is history.....

Keebs ð¿ð
10-15-2006, 10:42 PM
But this still leaves the question, who was arrested in Bailey's parking lot?

xaznstylegrlx
10-15-2006, 10:54 PM
never seen u
and don't know what this getting arrested is about..

skinnyga
10-16-2006, 12:20 AM
Well, whoever it was was a complete nasty used up tampon.

Die.

RandomGuy
10-16-2006, 02:25 AM
Amazing how rumors get passed around
yup yup lol, sux how I apparently ran over your buddys in my blue 350z :( haha

http://blog.mediacatalyst.com/images/seriousbusiness.jpg

JustinSane110™
10-16-2006, 02:32 AM
yup yup lol, sux how I apparently ran over your buddys in my blue 350z :( haha
Yo man, the craziest shit happened today... I went to the store, bought some milk... then I went home... wild story huh?

RandomGuy
10-16-2006, 02:41 AM
Yo man, the craziest shit happened today... I went to the store, bought some milk... then I went home... wild story huh?
werd? LOL

i went to QT right... and then ...

i went home from QT.

JustinSane110™
10-16-2006, 02:50 AM
werd? LOL

i went home from QT.
Oh damn man, I did that same shit 2 days ago!! :eek:

slowrolla97
10-16-2006, 02:54 AM
Oh damn man, I did that same shit 2 days ago!! :eek:
what to get hotdogs again??? or to fill up that gas monster of yours

JustinSane110™
10-16-2006, 02:58 AM
what to get hotdogs again??? or to fill up that gas monster of yours
Actually I was cuttin through the lot, fuck waitin on a red light, LOL.

slowrolla97
10-16-2006, 03:00 AM
Actually I was cuttin through the lot, fuck waitin on a red light, LOL.
lol my friend got a ticket for that shit. it was like improper use of a parking lot or something like that. i laughed when i saw it.

slowrolla97
10-16-2006, 03:01 AM
werd? LOL

i went home from QT.
fo real!? LOL

one day RG said something...and then...

no one cared.

JustinSane110™
10-16-2006, 03:03 AM
lol my friend got a ticket for that shit. it was like improper use of a parking lot or something like that. i laughed when i saw it.
LOL, if a cop sees me pulling in there I just pull up to a pump and get some gas, fuckin truck always seems to need gas LOL. Filled that shit up 2 days ago and i'm under half a tank already. :lmfao:

slowrolla97
10-16-2006, 03:23 AM
LOL, if a cop sees me pulling in there I just pull up to a pump and get some gas, fuckin truck always seems to need gas LOL. Filled that shit up 2 days ago and i'm under half a tank already. :lmfao:

yeah thats why you need to sell it.....
what would you get if you sold it???? hummmm

Tasuki_Civic
10-16-2006, 04:20 AM
Hey hvy! i heard what happened but i wasnr=t there nor did i know and i even joked about it cause i did think it was funny. i heard you burned out infront of 3 cops and i was thinkin like why would he do that?

buti knew you would be ok....im sorry to hear it was actually true. and i dont have money to send ya but im glad your out and ok. its nothin but love

LiL PaKi
10-16-2006, 05:15 AM
Hey hvy! i heard what happened but i wasnr=t there nor did i know and i even joked about it cause i did think it was funny. i heard you burned out infront of 3 cops and i was thinkin like why would he do that?

buti knew you would be ok....im sorry to hear it was actually true. and i dont have money to send ya but im glad your out and ok. its nothin but love

it wasn't true... later in the thread I believe page 2 states the clearification.. Hvy wasn't even at the meet...

ahmonrah
10-16-2006, 05:57 AM
But this still leaves the question, who was arrested in Bailey's parking lot?yeah, that i want to know.

cause to clear it up once and for all:

"HVYARMS WAS NOT THE IDIOT ARRESTED FOR THE DUMBASS BURNOUT @BAILEYS PUB." BAD INTEL.

HvyArms
10-16-2006, 08:57 AM
this is RG, LOL WTF

5) i figured sum1 who talks about islam as much as you wouldnt be drinkin in Ramadan.... guessed wrong. Not that i give a fuck.

When i was chilling with the starion ppl i checked if it had swede plates (ask storm) it didnt, so i assumed it wasn't you. I chcked in that thread and i'm like
LOL sum1 got arrested. it'd be funny to say it was hvyarms cuz he has an 8 series in his sig.

First, who the hell are you? Second, what the hell are you talking about?

SLOWLYbtngU
10-16-2006, 09:09 AM
That is RandomGuy...He has a couple of sign ins. Hence why lil' later he explained that he was now home... :goodjob:

Tasuki_Civic
10-16-2006, 09:10 AM

:lmfao: :no:

BTEC
10-16-2006, 09:18 AM
I WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR YOU. I ASKED A FEW PPL IF U MADE IT OUT OOR NUT, BUDDY. I THOUGH IT AS FUCKED UP THAT DUDE GOT ARRESTED UNITL I FOUND OUT WHAT HE DID. LIKE I SAID, I HEARD U DRIVE A VOLVO SO I FIGURED IT WASNT YOU. I WOULD HOPE NOBODY WOULD BE AS STUPID AS THE GUY WHO GOT ARRESTED BUT IM PROVEN THAT THERE ARE ALWAYS SOMEBODY DUMBER/DRUNKER OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON/EXCUSE IS.

HvyArms
10-16-2006, 09:34 AM
this is RG, LOL WTF

1: Then why did you say I got arrested?
2: Then why did you say I got arrested?
3: The 8 Series in my sig was silver, the guy was driving a burgundy car.
4: Lying is haraam, you know this.
5: I dont drink period, Ramadan or not.

You dont give a fuck, if I know what you look like DO SOMETHING??:D

So you thought it'd be funny, to lie and say "hey HvyArms got arrested for DUI, uhk yuk"? Nah, I didn't think it was funny at all. Actually kind of expected more from you, why, I dont know. But blah, I'm not gonna beef with you over it. It's not that big of a deal right? Besides, I'm always mixed up in some kind of IA drama right? You thought it was funny, and you didnt mean it to be offensive right? You'll apologize for it, and that'll be that, right? Coolness!

HvyArms
10-16-2006, 09:36 AM
I WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR YOU. I ASKED A FEW PPL IF U MADE IT OUT OOR NUT, BUDDY. I THOUGH IT AS FUCKED UP THAT DUDE GOT ARRESTED UNITL I FOUND OUT WHAT HE DID. LIKE I SAID, I HEARD U DRIVE A VOLVO SO I FIGURED IT WASNT YOU. I WOULD HOPE NOBODY WOULD BE AS STUPID AS THE GUY WHO GOT ARRESTED BUT IM PROVEN THAT THERE ARE ALWAYS SOMEBODY DUMBER/DRUNKER OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON/EXCUSE IS.

Yeah I couldnt make it, I had already promised my family I'd be at the Masjid. And I got to see all my nephews, so that was worth missing the meet. I've been known to do stupid things in front of cops, but never a burnout, and I dont drink so...hmm.

Ran
10-16-2006, 09:47 AM
The only thing I got out of this thread was that somebody thought that HvyArms got busted when he didn't.

Glad to see nothing happened to you bro. I may come to the next Bailey's meet. If you come, we'll meet up. :goodjob:

:cheers: <- I woulda used this smilie, but you don't drink.

HvyArms
10-16-2006, 09:48 AM
The only thing I got out of this thread was that somebody thought that HvyArms got busted when he didn't.

Glad to see nothing happened to you bro. I may come to the next Bailey's meet. If you come, we'll meet up. :goodjob:

:cheers: <- I woulda used this smilie, but you don't drink.

yeah that sounds cool Ran, I'll have rootbeer lol

Leisa
10-16-2006, 09:53 AM
1)so WAS that you who was arrested ???
2)DID you do a multiple ft burnout?
3)was this done with POLICE PRESENT?
4)were you aware, if that was YOU, that they showed up about 4 cars deep, 5)drove through the parking lot, past the FRONT of baileys?
5) are you alright?

if you answer YES to number 2, then you sir, werent wise in the display of (something), after consuming beverages, in the parking lot where a business that sells alcohol.

and about the speaking thing, i asked if you were there, but seeing as that's my first time coming to an IA sponsored event, had no idea what you looked like, hell after drinking myself, i didnt even know (besides brett and leisa) who was with IA and who wasnt.

oh yay... I got a shout out!! woohoo

RandomGuy
10-16-2006, 10:11 AM
oh noes!!1 I'm sorry if you were offended by my 1 post causing you to create an entire thread to dedicate your distress to. want some waaaamburgers and some french cries?

RandomGuy
10-16-2006, 10:14 AM
1: Then why did you say I got arrested?
2: Then why did you say I got arrested?

For the 37th time, it was a joke

So you thought it'd be funny, to lie and say "hey HvyArms got arrested for DUI, uhk yuk"? yes , (38)

japan4racing
10-16-2006, 10:25 AM
5 pages of tear dropping and all he had to say was...i didnt make it, i was at a family thing must have been some one else. wow........one, or whatever you ppl say to end conversations

BluesClues
10-16-2006, 10:44 AM
in response to your prior statement:

my day was cool, chilled with the girl/her parents. cooked up an idea for a couples session dining experience where the MEN cook, led by me, since i'm the only dude i know that cook decent. and a shirt? shouldnt be a problem!

oh yeah, get some rest too! a rested body is a healthy one!
HELL YEAH!!!!!:bump: Are we included in this?

HvyArms
10-16-2006, 10:54 AM
5 pages of tear dropping and all he had to say was...i didnt make it, i was at a family thing must have been some one else. wow........one, or whatever you ppl say to end conversations

You're right. But I wanted to see what people would have to say to me, if I WAS the guy who got arrested for DUI. I mean, when the rumor began afterall, no one questioned it. Everyone just kinda went along with it, so I did to.

RandomGuy
10-16-2006, 10:56 AM
Everyone just kinda went along with it, so I did to.
that sure helps clear your name.

The Yousef
10-16-2006, 10:58 AM
i've come to the conclusion i really, really hate majority of you people.....

that is all...

~leaves~

BluesClues
10-16-2006, 11:00 AM

that is all...

~leaves~
But not me right?:cry:

HvyArms
10-16-2006, 11:00 AM
that sure helps clear your name.

Dude, you're the one who tried to throw dirt on it in the first place. Having a few of my friends stomp you out at the next meet, while I stand by like I dont know what's going on, would be funny as well. Even funnier than me saying you got arrested for a DUI, dont you think so? I think so...but I wouldn't do that.

HvyArms
10-16-2006, 11:01 AM

that is all...

~leaves~

Yousef, is this guy Muslim?

RandomGuy
10-16-2006, 11:05 AM
Dude, you're the one who tried to throw dirt on it in the first place. Having a few of my friends stomp you out at the next meet, while I stand by like I dont know what's going on, would be funny as well. go for it...

The Yousef
10-16-2006, 11:10 AM
Yousef, is this guy Muslim?

as far as i know....

HvyArms
10-16-2006, 11:11 AM
as far as i know....

okie dokie:goodjob:

The Yousef
10-16-2006, 11:11 AM
But not me right?:cry:

nah...you and jesse are good people ;)