PDA

View Full Version : Why do so many people hate on stoners??

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2006, 11:30 AM
I really dont understand the hatred people have for the nature lovers of the world. People all over the country think people that smoke weed are the scum bags od society, I just dont get it. A majority of the stoners I know are people who just like to get high and mind there own buisness. I for one cant wait to get out of the Army and blaze up every hour on the hour, who coming with me?????

TeeJay
10-14-2006, 11:31 AM
im down

2.0civic
10-14-2006, 11:32 AM
LIRL, its ok for me to take pills all day but FUCK ALL YOU THAT SMOKE WEED!!

J/K but until there is legalization (which will happen when they find a way to tax it) people will always say things about it just cause its "wrong"...people will ALWAYS find something to bitch about in general if they dont accept it

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2006, 11:34 AM
Sweet, Im thinkin aboiut having a huge fuckin welcome home smoke and drink fest, I think you guys back in the states call them parties, I dont know though because I havent been to one since my going away bash in August of 2005. This wont be the typical party though, stoners will be welcome, they will actually be strongly encouraged.

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2006, 11:36 AM
LIRL, its ok for me to take pills all day but FUCK ALL YOU THAT SMOKE WEED!!

J/K but until there is legalization (which will happen when they find a way to tax it) people will always say things about it just cause its "wrong"...people will ALWAYS find something to bitch about in general if they dont accept it

Tru dat, these same folks that bitch about weed cause its illegal though are the same ones that drink and drive or do other illegal things that put people in danger all the time, fuckin busters

2.0civic
10-14-2006, 11:38 AM
Tru dat, these same folks that bitch about weed cause its illegal though are the same ones that drink and drive or do other illegal things that put people in danger all the time, fuckin busters

+1 cause thats some of the truest shit ive heard in a bit. its those same people that california roll stopsigns and get DUIS then blame it on the cops doing their jobs..

SL65AMG
10-14-2006, 11:44 AM
+1 cause thats some of the truest shit ive heard in a bit. its those same people that california roll stopsigns and get DUIS then blame it on the cops doing their jobs..

no theyre just liberals cuz they think its someone else's fault.

and man i would be SO down to roll a blunt with ya but....as childish as this sounds....i promised my dad id quit.... and ive been good about it so far

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2006, 11:46 AM
From all my personal experience, I dont think Ive ever know anybody to get into an accident or hurt somebody when they were stoned, but stoners are looked at as the losers of society and the people that will never amount to anything. I think Ivedone pretty good for myself and I was a stoner to the core till I came to Iraq, but right now me and wife wife, both stoners, bring in over $10,000 a month and were both only 22.

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2006, 11:48 AM
no theyre just liberals cuz they think its someone else's fault.

and man i would be SO down to roll a blunt with ya but....as childish as this sounds....i promised my dad id quit.... and ive been good about it so far

Well I wont be back to Georgia for good till March, we will se how you are doing then.

Ruiner
10-14-2006, 11:55 AM
Why? It's simple: It's rather easy to tell if someone is a HEAVY stoner. They typically have slow speech and are rather immature.

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2006, 11:58 AM
Why? It's simple: It's rather easy to tell if someone is a HEAVY stoner. They typically have slow speech and are rather immature.

Maybe when they are 16 they are immature, thats so stereotypical, it doesnt affect everybody in the same way but in 9 out of 10 cases it doesnt make people violent like alcohol.

uproot
10-14-2006, 12:01 PM
Maybe when they are 16 they are immature, thats so stereotypical, it doesnt affect everybody in the same way but in 9 out of 10 cases it doesnt make people violent like alcohol.

it also isn't physically addicting, unlike alcohol.

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2006, 12:05 PM
this is true, although once you know what its like to be high it is mentally addicting in the sence that you know what your missing when your not high and that makes you want to be high.

Tasuki_Civic
10-14-2006, 12:06 PM
Sweet, Im thinkin aboiut having a huge fuckin welcome home smoke and drink fest, I think you guys back in the states call them parties, I dont know though because I havent been to one since my going away bash in August of 2005. This wont be the typical party though, stoners will be welcome, they will actually be strongly encouraged.

thats a bet...ive got 2 spliffs ive been waitin to blaze that my homegirls got me when i was laid up in tha hospital from my accident. and how could a person say no to drinkin a lil somethin as well.

Ruiner
10-14-2006, 12:06 PM

I couldn't care less if it makes people violent or not. It's the fact that they are doing it and trying to justify their illegal activity. While I may agree that it doesn't affect you like alcohol, it is still illegal. Until it is made legal, don't look to me to approve the actions. I know many stoners that are in their mid to late 20s who have been smoking heavily for years. It DOES affect your speech patterns and actions even if you aren't high at the time. I've witnessed it with my own eyes.

Remember: my father was a judge for almost 20 years. I used to watch kids, adults, etc walk into his courtroom after being busted. Needless to say, they were not the most intelligent and well-spoken individuals.

Justify it all that you want, but the fact remains that it is highly illegal.

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2006, 12:07 PM
sounds like a plan to me, looks like this thread has turned into the invite list, its gonna be huge by the time I make it back.

uproot
10-14-2006, 12:15 PM
I couldn't care less if it makes people violent or not. It's the fact that they are doing it and trying to justify their illegal activity. While I may agree that it doesn't affect you like alcohol, it is still illegal. Until it is made legal, don't look to me to approve the actions. I know many stoners that are in their mid to late 20s who have been smoking heavily for years. It DOES affect your speech patterns and actions even if you aren't high at the time. I've witnessed it with my own eyes.

Remember: my father was a judge for almost 20 years. I used to watch kids, adults, etc walk into his courtroom after being busted. Needless to say, they were not the most intelligent and well-spoken individuals.

yeah, you got a point

ahmonrah
10-14-2006, 12:39 PM
some people drink, some smoke, snort and shoot up....i drink, not too often, but when i do, i get my buzz, so whatever floats ur boat, i dont care. stoners are entertaining to me, i enjoy their company 'cause they say some silly ass shit sometimes...

Jimmy B
10-14-2006, 01:23 PM
ill hate on them, just like i hate on peopel that smoke cigeretts... its nasty, unattractive, and just plain unhealthy...

oh, plus its illegal... and i do knwo quite a few people that have gotten in accedents while high

BTEC
10-14-2006, 01:31 PM
smoking is stoopid!! and nasty!! gross. ~fires up black and mild~

SL65AMG
10-14-2006, 01:36 PM
only thing i have to say bad about mary jane is that, well for me anyways, i get stupid as hell when im high and cant remember shit. but i have NEVER ever been violent, nor have I knwn anyone to be or become violent from smoking weed. shit im perfectly content with a bag of sun chips, a comfy couch and a good movie.

people that bad mouth it either:

1) have NO personal experience with it at all
2) just dont like it for whatever personal reasons they may have
3) or they are just talking bad about something to make themselves think theyre doing the world a favor, which in reality is only making them more ignorant

then united states percentage of idiocy(sp?) and ignorance is rising DAILY, its amazing how many fucking STUPID people there are in this world.

ok now im ranting ill shut up

just my :2cents:

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 01:54 PM
I really dont understand the hatred people have for the nature lovers of the world. People all over the country think people that smoke weed are the scum bags od society, I just dont get it. A majority of the stoners I know are people who just like to get high and mind there own buisness. I for one cant wait to get out of the Army and blaze up every hour on the hour, who coming with me?????

I don't know if you are refering to my post, but I am one that thinks that potheads are the downside of the human population. I think they are a waste to society. And lots of people have known my take on that. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 01:58 PM
i get stupid as hell when im high

No. You get stupid as hail anyway.

2) just dont like it for whatever personal reasons they may have
3) or they are just talking bad about something to make themselves think theyre doing the world a favor, which in reality is only making them more ignorant

You couldn't be more wrong:
1) I don't need personal experience to know when something is not good for me
2) I don't like anything that is not good for me...good enough reason for any common sense user
3) I'm not trying to do the world a favor, and I'm far from ignorant just because I don't like pot and realize that pot is worth shit

You've been an ignorat dumbass since you've been on IA and I've pointed that out to you on countless occasions and will continue to do so.

then united states percentage of idiocy(sp?) and ignorance is rising DAILY, its amazing how many fucking STUPID people there are in this world.

Wow. That coming from a pothead is really remarkable. You are your own worst enemy. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 02:05 PM

You're truly an idiot. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 02:07 PM
ill hate on them, just like i hate on peopel that smoke cigeretts... its nasty, unattractive, and just plain unhealthy...

oh, plus its illegal... and i do knwo quite a few people that have gotten in accedents while high

THAT'S the truest shit on IA right now. Later, QD.

soul
10-14-2006, 02:13 PM
threads gay no matter what side you take.

Do what makes you happy and please's you, fuck what others think. I know a few people hitting there 60's now, and they never stopped smokeing, and well ill be damn if they didnt have a succesfull life, kids grand kids retired money and are happy.

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 02:14 PM
threads gay no matter what side you take.

Do what makes you happy and please's you, fuck what others think. I know a few people hitting there 60's now, and they never stopped smokeing, and well ill be damn if they didnt have a succesfull life, kids grand kids retired money and are happy.

Good for them and at the same time...fuck them, too. Doesn't change my opinion of the idiots. Later, QD.

ahmonrah
10-14-2006, 02:40 PM
smoking is stoopid!! and nasty!! gross. ~fires up black and mild~you got an extra one??

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2006, 02:49 PM
i got mad negative reps for my choice of recreational activity, damn it!

SL65AMG
10-14-2006, 02:50 PM
QD gets his jollies off acting like an e-thug gangstarrrr on IA.

i dont give a fuck what you think about me,
you dont give a fuck what i think about you.

so stop bitching at people about shit that REALLY, REALLY doesnt fucking matter.

JITB
10-14-2006, 02:56 PM
i heard smoking causes impotency in the later years.. if u like to smoke smoke and quit cryin about ppl not liking it..

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2006, 03:00 PM
Im not crying about it, I was just trying to have a discussion about it. If you didnt want to read it then you shouldnt have opened the thread, its not tlike I gave it some secret title and tries to trick people into reading it, I think I was pretty clear with what this thread was gonna be about.

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2006, 03:02 PM
somebody give me some positive reps to make up for those negatives, Im fighting for the cause here folks.

Jimmy B
10-14-2006, 03:33 PM
somebody give me some positive reps to make up for those negatives, Im fighting for the cause here folks.

an illegal cause.. its like winning the special olympics,.......

SL65AMG
10-14-2006, 03:39 PM
+rep

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2006, 03:47 PM
talking on a cell phone while you drive is illegal too, im sure none of the haters do that though, because its illegal, pos reps for you too SL65AMG

thinkfast®
10-14-2006, 04:36 PM
fuk what ya heard, cant nobody tell me what I put into my body but ME. fuck if its illegal or not, thie is a free country, as long as you arent robust and smokin that shit in public, you wont get caught. Im not tryin to justify it, yes I use it, I smoke on a daily basis, and the shit bein illegal is only a problem until you smoke it holmes. I just finished 2 blunts of purp, and I can still type and interact with my friends (which are hilarious btw) whats the problem

TeeJay
10-14-2006, 04:43 PM
fuk what ya heard, cant nobody tell me what I put into my body but ME. fuck if its illegal or not, thie is a free country, as long as you arent robust and smokin that shit in public, you wont get caught. Im not tryin to justify it, yes I use it, I smoke on a daily basis, and the shit bein illegal is only a problem until you smoke it holmes. I just finished 2 blunts of purp, and I can still type and interact with my friends (which are hilarious btw) whats the problem
:police:

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 04:45 PM
QD gets his jollies off acting like an e-thug gangstarrrr on IA.

i dont give a fuck what you think about me,
you dont give a fuck what i think about you.

so stop bitching at people about shit that REALLY, REALLY doesnt fucking matter.

And, evidently, you get yours off by being a 24/7 idiot, seeing as how that's all you amount to here. Aren't you also the moron that likes to go around hitting females? Dumb trick. I'll bitch where I want to bitch and I'm 100% sure that you won't do shit about it. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 04:46 PM

It'll take a lot of +'s to offset my negative. And, as soon as I can, I'll hit you up again. No big deal to me. Now whining and begging for reps is really making you look manly. Later, QD.

kendogg
10-14-2006, 05:33 PM

GTFO. I don't drink or drive either, but 9 times out of 10, stoners are a bunch of worthless burnout fucks who can't contribute to society in the least. Yes, there are those few who can smoke t their hearsts content, and handle themselves, their jobs, and/or personal and social lives like a nomal person. To those people - do whatever the hell you want. For the rest of you - quit smoking yourselves stupid and get a god damned job.

kendogg
10-14-2006, 05:34 PM
From all my personal experience, I dont think Ive ever know anybody to get into an accident or hurt somebody when they were stoned, but stoners are looked at as the losers of society and the people that will never amount to anything. I think Ivedone pretty good for myself and I was a stoner to the core till I came to Iraq, but right now me and wife wife, both stoners, bring in over $10,000 a month and were both only 22.

And I know a kid who got high them ran a stop sign and killed a woman and her 3 kids on their wa to daycare.

JITB
10-14-2006, 05:36 PM
my friend smokes weed everyday adn every chance, he has been at morehouse for 5 1/2 years... need i say more

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2006, 05:48 PM
Wow, some people really hate stoners, I havent smoked in a year and a half but all the hatred seems to be focused on me.

GGPIS3
10-14-2006, 05:48 PM

my quick 2 cents...

the difference is stoner vs. weed smoker. a stoner is consider to be a person who indulges in smoking weed at every possible chance. a stoner is someone who has taken advantage of their right to indulge in smoking weed. basically, anything that is not taken in moderation is called taking it to the extreme which is usually never a good ending. if you smoke too much or too often, you will lose motivation. you may not notice it but over time i promise you it will happen. you will become lazy and not as sharp as you used to be. it may not kill, more than likely not, but it is possible that you could die due to the fact that you were high and not as aware and causing a potential accident in any atmosphere. that is why most, if not all, manual labor jobs are so adamant about drug tests especially after you've been hurt on the job. but back to the point.

people or society looks down and frowns upon the abuse of anything. if you abuse alcohol you are an alcoholic and frowned upon.. its the same thing, but weed is illegal to begin with so it doesn't make it any better.

there is no point in trying to justify smoking weed. it is illegal unless you have a doctors note ;)

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2006, 05:51 PM
Im not trying to justify it, simply looking for peoples reasons to frown upon it soo much.

GGPIS3
10-14-2006, 05:55 PM
oh btw. i wouldn't go around advertising it to the world by starting a whole thread about it. in the end, whether you are 22 and making 10K a month or 60 and making 100k a month, when people take advantage of a drug, no good comes from it. smoke with responsibility! ;)

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 05:58 PM
my friend smokes weed everyday adn every chance, he has been at morehouse for 5 1/2 years... need i say more

You needn't even say that. Still doesn't make him cool nor does it change my opinion on the idiots. Later, QD.

GGPIS3
10-14-2006, 06:00 PM
Im not trying to justify it, simply looking for peoples reasons to frown upon it soo much.

i think the main problem is that drugs are introduced to kids way too early these days. not just weed but everything from x to coke to heroin to pills.. kids shouldn't feel that its ok to do drugs or smoke weed. by getting involved with these substances so early in life, it makes it a much harder road to travel on. there are enough obstacles in the way in todays world... the better question is why should society allow such behavior? you make it sound like society should embrace weed... :screwy:

GGPIS3
10-14-2006, 06:04 PM
You needn't even say that. Still doesn't make him cool nor does it change my opinion on the idiots. Later, QD.

haven't read the whole thread... but based on that one comment he said... doesn't sound like he's trying to make him out to be cool.... but more of a dumbass for going to college for 5 1/2 years and still not be graduated. i think he was referring to weed as being one of the potential reasons for his extended stay at morehouse. ;)

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 06:04 PM
i think the main problem is that drugs are introduced to kids way too early these days. not just weed but everything from x to coke to heroin to pills.. kids shouldn't feel that its ok to do drugs or smoke weed. by getting involved with these substances so early in life, it makes it a much harder road to travel on. there are enough obstacles in the way in todays world... the better question is why should society allow such behavior? you make it sound like society should embrace weed... :screwy:

Very good post. I got a lot of respect for you, dude. Reps. The GREEN ones. Later, QD.

GGPIS3
10-14-2006, 06:18 PM
thank you. but dont get me wrong. im still an idiot. i just have alot of insight on alot of different matters. ;)

GTScoob
10-14-2006, 06:22 PM
GTFO. I don't drink or drive either, but 9 times out of 10, stoners are a bunch of worthless burnout fucks who can't contribute to society in the least. Yes, there are those few who can smoke t their hearsts content, and handle themselves, their jobs, and/or personal and social lives like a nomal person. To those people - do whatever the hell you want. For the rest of you - quit smoking yourselves stupid and get a god damned job.

I think this is the best post in this thread. Too many people just sit around and use pot to supplement their boredom, most of them wouldnt be doing anything worthwhile anyways.

Vteckidd
10-14-2006, 06:22 PM
cocaine is a helluva drug

GGPIS3
10-14-2006, 06:33 PM
cocaine is a helluva drug

in rick james voice..... :goodjob:

PSINXS
10-14-2006, 06:49 PM
i use to smoke on the regular but i am glad i quit. i realize now how much of a short term memory I DONT have. sometimes i wish i hadnt even touched it

SL65AMG
10-14-2006, 06:56 PM
And, evidently, you get yours off by being a 24/7 idiot, seeing as how that's all you amount to here. Aren't you also the moron that likes to go around hitting females? Dumb trick. I'll bitch where I want to bitch and I'm 100% sure that you won't do shit about it. Later, QD.

hitting females??? when and where did i EVER say anything about hitting females? who the fuck are you to judge me. stupid ass motherfucker

SL65AMG
10-14-2006, 06:58 PM
And I know a kid who got high them ran a stop sign and killed a woman and her 3 kids on their wa to daycare.

and i know of about 1000000 +/- people that have been involved in a DUI accident.

Bajjani
10-14-2006, 07:01 PM
If you are gonna mind your own business and smoke weed
then dont fucking talk about it like its a big deal
or that it makes you cool or some shit its annoying
thats my .02

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 07:07 PM
i use to smoke on the regular but i am glad i quit. i realize now how much of a short term memory I DONT have. sometimes i wish i hadnt even touched it

Good for you, homey. I remember having it out with you, too and insulting you about it. Glad to read that you wised up. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 07:09 PM
hitting females??? when and where did i EVER say anything about hitting females?

If this isn't you, then my apologies.

who the fuck are you to judge me. stupid ass motherfucker

I'm QD, trick. And I have common sense and intellect over your weak mind. Dumbass. The fuck you going to do? Later, QD.

SL65AMG
10-14-2006, 07:20 PM
:blah: haha :screwy:

i think you were abused as a child, puttin down other people trying to make yourself feel superior to everyone else. that or your wife beats you

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 07:24 PM
:blah: haha :screwy:

i think you were abused as a child, puttin down other people trying to make yourself feel superior to everyone else. that or your wife beats you

Coming from you, that still sounds...well....moronic. Have you always been stupid or did you just pick it up? And what does my wife have to do with this? This is me and you, chump. Later, QD.

Bajjani
10-14-2006, 07:32 PM
lol
qd gets beat up by his woman
qd you wimp =P

SL65AMG
10-14-2006, 08:17 PM
chump :gay: ...classic

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 09:51 PM
chump :gay: ...classic

Goddamn right it's classic.

QD - 1
Morons - 0

Damn another win. Later, QD.

CHADbee
10-15-2006, 04:20 AM
drugs are bad, um, kay.

bdydrpdmazda
10-15-2006, 09:56 AM
this thread has gotten out of hand with the name calling and shit, what have I created

YokotaS13
10-15-2006, 10:51 AM
because law abiding citizens see no reason in it.
I see no reason in it. I cant even talk to someone who is high i get so fucking annoyed. Waste your money on school, or car parts, something tangible, Not weed.

Toolz

quickdodge®
10-15-2006, 10:59 AM
^^^You've been repped. Later, QD.

kittychick
10-15-2006, 11:21 AM
...but right now me and wife wife, both stoners, bring in over $10,000 a month and were both only 22.
oh my gosh! what line of business are the two of you in?

bdydrpdmazda
10-15-2006, 12:15 PM
oh my gosh! what line of business are the two of you in?

Im in the Army in Iraq and she is a succesful buisness woman as well, were doing ok for ourselves.

bdydrpdmazda
10-15-2006, 12:19 PM
my stoner days are almost over though, I realize it does have a negative effect on my mind and after my welcome home party I will be weed free, I have big plans for my life and those plans dont have anything to do with weed.

BluesClues
10-15-2006, 12:34 PM
Hell yeah!!!! Count me in. I stay high as much as possible :goodjob:

bdydrpdmazda
10-15-2006, 12:45 PM
dont say that too loud, ive gotten mad negative reps for the things i enjoy

quickdodge®
10-15-2006, 12:53 PM
Hell yeah!!!! Count me in. I stay high as much as possible :goodjob:

I counted you in. Later, QD.

thecrazyone
10-15-2006, 03:31 PM

i was just wondering when alchohol has been used as medicine. Marijuana is used buy 100,000's of people for their problems and by millions as recreation fun. im not goin to come into this thread and knock on people that are stoners and im not gonna try and make non smokers change their veiw on the subject. i will just state the facts, that without considering the circumstances such as driving, marijauna can not kill you no matter how much you smoke, yes over the years your lungs my suffer slightly, but unlike alchohol to much of that in just one episode of drinking can kill you. and thats the risk people take when drinking them selves retarded and ciggarettes are just dumb, it is a proven fact they will kill you eventually. but marijauna is less harmful to the body then liqour and ciggs, and that is a proven fact! just this year its self their have been 1700 studies and over 10,000 college and university studstudies since 1970 and 0 of them have come up with a negative long term effect from marijuana. just a euphoric state of mind for a few hours and then hunger and then sleep!

Tasuki_Civic
10-15-2006, 03:39 PM
smoking is stoopid!! and nasty!! gross. ~fires up black and mild~

:lmfao: :rolleyes:

Tasuki_Civic
10-15-2006, 03:41 PM
only thing i have to say bad about mary jane is that, well for me anyways, i get stupid as hell when im high and cant remember shit. but i have NEVER ever been violent, nor have I knwn anyone to be or become violent from smoking weed. shit im perfectly content with a bag of sun chips, a comfy couch and a good movie.

2) just dont like it for whatever personal reasons they may have ( bad experience becaus eof someone else)

ok now im ranting ill shut up

just my :2cents:

:goodjob: :goodjob:

kittychick
10-15-2006, 03:44 PM
Im in the Army in Iraq and she is a succesful buisness woman as well, were doing ok for ourselves.
well that's super discriptive :thinking:

BluesClues
10-15-2006, 03:47 PM
I counted you in. Later, QD.
Get you back when I get the chance. Don't think I deserved a neg. rep for expressing how I feel. I live my life the way I like to live it and it's not hurting you nor me. You don't have to like weed because that is you, but I will not change who I am because someone else does not agree with what I do. It would be a very boring world if we were all alike!

toonz
10-15-2006, 03:49 PM
Get you back when I get the chance. Don't think I deserved a neg. rep for expressing how I feel. I live my life the way I like to live it and it's not hurting you nor me. You don't have to like weed because that is you, but I will not change who I am because someone else does not agree with what I do. It would be a very boring world if we were all alike!:goodjob: yeah

Tasuki_Civic
10-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Get you back when I get the chance. Don't think I deserved a neg. rep for expressing how I feel. I live my life the way I like to live it and it's not hurting you nor me. You don't have to like weed because that is you, but I will not change who I am because someone else does not agree with what I do. It would be a very boring world if we were all alike!

i'll rep you to get it back up....cause i agree 100%

BluesClues
10-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Just sucks how people are so quick to point fingers at everyone else. I have my reasons for smoking and I enjoy it. I don't force to try to get anyone else to smoke with me if not willing so why is something I do on my own without harming or offending others bad? I don't go around cussing at people who smoke cigarrettes or drink beer on the daily and tell them they are bad for what they do. People just like to make themselves feel better if they can point out the bad in others

thecrazyone
10-15-2006, 03:53 PM
i also dont think it is cool to neg rep somone just cause they said they smoked weed.

BluesClues
10-15-2006, 03:53 PM
i'll rep you to get it back up....cause i agree 100%
Thanks

BluesClues
10-15-2006, 03:54 PM
i also dont think it is cool to neg rep somone just cause they said they smoked weed.
AMEN!!!

Tasuki_Civic
10-15-2006, 03:54 PM
Thanks

no prob...who did it anyway?

toonz
10-15-2006, 03:57 PM
Just sucks how people are so quick to point fingers at everyone else. I have my reasons for smoking and I enjoy it. I don't force to try to get anyone else to smoke with me if not willing so why is something I do on my own without harming or offending others bad? I don't go around cussing at people who smoke cigarrettes or drink beer on the daily and tell them they are bad for what they do. People just like to make themselves feel better if they can point out the bad in others
:goodjob: :goodjob: 2 thumbs up and how do I give rep points

Tasuki_Civic
10-15-2006, 03:57 PM
QD you realyl hatin dog lol.......im sure there are plenty of things you do that pple dont like. like being negative about others opinions cause you bored. but that doesnt mean you have to neg rep.

altho reps dont mean jack. its my 2 cents

BluesClues
10-15-2006, 04:03 PM
no prob...who did it anyway?
QD of course

BluesClues
10-15-2006, 04:05 PM
:goodjob: :goodjob: 2 thumbs up and how do I give rep points
The little silver balance thing next to the number of the post

kittychick
10-15-2006, 04:05 PM
i was just wondering when alchohol has been used as medicine.
per Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jägermeister is a strong (70-proof (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholic_proof); 35%) liqueur (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liqueur) flavored with herbs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herb) (similar to, although sweeter than, Danish stomach bitters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitters) such as Gammel Dansk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gammel_Dansk), the Hungarian Unicum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicum), or Czech Becherovka (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becherovka)). The exact list of the 56 herbs used to make Jägermeister is kept secret.

Although licorice (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Licorice) is a major component of its flavor, it is not as predominant in Jägermeister as it is in true licorice-flavored liqueurs. Contrary to urban legends (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_legend), Jägermeister contains neither deer blood [1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yager_Bomb#_note-0) nor opium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium). Jägermeister is the main product of Mast-Jägermeister AG, headquartered are in Wolfenbüttel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfenb%C3%BCttel), south of Braunschweig (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braunschweig), Germany (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany).

The company was founded in 1878 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1878) by Wilhelm Mast. In 1934 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1934), the recipe for the herbal liquor was developed, and the product was introduced to the German market in 1935 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1935). The original purpose of this concoction was medicinal; being used to cure everything from an incessant cough to digestive problems. In Germany, it is still widely recognized as a digestif (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digestif) and is kept in many German households for such purposes.

Beginning in 1970, it was exported to 60 countries. In the USA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA), it became popular through savvy promotion by Sidney Frank (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Frank) and association with the wild partying of heavy metal bands like Metallica (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallica) and Slayer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slayer). Jägermeister is the tour sponsor of underground metal bands such as Hemlock (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemlock_%28band%29) and 8mm Overdose (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8mm_Overdose). The product is widely used as an alcoholic "shooter" and is served in many American bars today very cold.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bc/Jagermeister_bottle.jpg/180px-Jagermeister_bottle.jpg

bdydrpdmazda
10-15-2006, 04:09 PM
Im in the Army and she is a dancer. Thats what brings us over $10,000 per month.

bdydrpdmazda
10-15-2006, 04:15 PM
I think all that said they smoked weed got negative reps, some noob gave me negative reps too just because he knew QD did. I guess somer people will do anything to be loved.

Tasuki_Civic
10-15-2006, 04:25 PM
I think all that said they smoked weed got negative reps, some noob gave me negative reps too just because he knew QD did. I guess somer people will do anything to be loved.

i hate pple who dont know how to do for themselves cause they have no mind. followers :no:

PhAtBoYMr2
10-15-2006, 04:31 PM
Theres nothing wrong with mary jane, only the narrow minded and people that are uneducated about the subject will have a serious issue with it.

and yes, I SMOKE WEED ive meet cops that smoke weed, and there are alot of polticians that are for legalizing or decriminalizing marijauna in some way.

people fear what they don't know.

bdydrpdmazda
10-15-2006, 04:42 PM
^^^well said my friend +1

BluesClues
10-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Theres nothing wrong with mary jane, only the narrow minded and people that are uneducated about the subject will have a serious issue with it.

and yes, I SMOKE WEED ive meet cops that smoke weed, and there are alot of polticians that are for legalizing or decriminalizing marijauna in some way.

people fear what they don't know.
Very true:goodjob:

bdydrpdmazda
10-15-2006, 04:46 PM