PDA

View Full Version : SpeedyDGP vs red 90-96 Corvette

SpeedyDGP
10-14-2006, 10:12 AM
I was going up 85 N when I see a corvette and. it was the 1990 to 1996 model, Red. since I never really raced one and was hoping it was some kid coming back from a party or something since it was late I got next to him. we ran a few times and all with the same result. Pulled on me about 3 to 4 cars to about 110 and then he would just barely pull away almost not at all. but the last run was the best I was about 2 cars behind him when he stepped on it and then so did I. He again added an additionsl 3 to 4 cars between us and then he let off so I can get next to him. when I cought up I let off too so I don't pass him so we can do a top end run since I know that was his week point. at around 105 we went again and we were dead even to about 130. That wes a good race and I can't believe someone in a corvette actually raced an import without setting it all up before.

Tank
10-14-2006, 10:44 AM
i saw your car last weekend on 85n i was the black supra flying by you we was in a hurry me and my buddies

Nyteryder
10-14-2006, 10:48 AM
I was going up 85 N when I see a corvette and. it was the 1990 to 1996 model, Red. since I never really raced one and was hoping it was some kid coming back from a party or something since it was late I got next to him. we ran a few times and all with the same result. Pulled on me about 3 to 4 cars to about 110 and then he would just barely pull away almost not at all. but the last run was the best I was about 2 cars behind him when he stepped on it and then so did I. He again added an additionsl 3 to 4 cars between us and then he let off so I can get next to him. when I cought up I let off too so I don't pass him so we can do a top end run since I know that was his week point. at around 105 we went again and we were dead even to about 130. That wes a good race and I can't believe someone in a corvette actually raced an import without setting it all up before.

How come you didnt want to race my jetta last night on the hwy. Ha Ha

SpeedyDGP
10-14-2006, 06:17 PM
How come you didnt want to race my jetta last night on the hwy. Ha Ha

funny, I didn't want to race huh? I liked what you did after the third honk.