PDA

View Full Version : Another thing I don't get...

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 08:54 AM
Why do people think it's ownage or the funniest thing "evar" when someone posts some dumbass "I'm coming out of the closet" post under someone else's SN? Do they think that the people reading is really going to believe that the person is coming out? Maybe back in 1998 or so, when this first happened, it was funny for a while. But when that shit happens every day(sometimes more than once a day), it really loses momentum. It's not ownage. It's stupid as hail and predictable. Later, QD.

TeeJay
10-14-2006, 08:55 AM
so true

The Yousef
10-14-2006, 08:56 AM
why do you think i lock those threads? lol

Mr_Mischif
10-14-2006, 09:12 AM
Why do people think it's ownage or the funniest thing "evar" when someone posts some dumbass "I'm coming out of the closet" post under someone else's SN? Do they think that the people reading is really going to believe that the person is coming out? Maybe back in 1998 or so, when this first happened, it was funny for a while. But when that shit happens every day(sometimes more than once a day), it really loses momentum. It's not ownage. It's stupid as hail and predictable. Later, QD.

Then what would be the new cool way to own someone, QD?

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 09:23 AM
Here's an example:

Mr. Mischief? Fuck you. Later, QD.

Any derogatory post by QD to anyone is the only way to truly own someone. Seriously, though, I just don't see the funny in that. I definitely don't see the ownage. It's been done so many times, it's just been drug into the ground. Later, QD.

Sammich
10-14-2006, 10:01 AM
its the only way to own somebody duh!?!?!?

2.0civic
10-14-2006, 10:03 AM
Damn and i thought i was the only one who thought that was dumb as hell.....about a week ago, someone posted under BTLFED and everyone flipped out cause it said "i hate monorities" when anyone that knows him(or seen him post enough), knows he can probably spell minority right

The Yousef
10-14-2006, 10:12 AM
Damn and i thought i was the only one who thought that was dumb as hell.....about a week ago, someone posted under BTLFED and everyone flipped out cause it said "i hate monorities" when anyone that knows him(or seen him post enough), knows he can probably spell minority right

anyone who flipped out needs to be immediately banned then shot in the kneecaps... :goodjob:

purplehazing
10-14-2006, 11:23 AM
Here's an example:

Mr. Mischief? Fuck you. Later, QD.

Later, QD.

let me just say this................

wow

The Yousef
10-14-2006, 11:27 AM
let me just say this................

wow

and that is QD for ya... :lmao:

Jimmy B
10-14-2006, 01:27 PM
everythign on IA has been played out

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 01:52 PM
everythign on IA has been played out

Except me, Jimmy B. Except me. Lolol. Later, QD.

Jimmy B
10-14-2006, 03:34 PM
true! ... ok,.. ALMOST everythign on IA has been played out..

idiots mostly....

ahmonrah
10-14-2006, 03:52 PM
well what's the new ownage?

Mr_Mischif
10-14-2006, 05:34 PM
well what's the new ownage?

*ahem*
ahmonrah? Fuck you.

Thank you.

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 05:55 PM
*ahem*
ahmonrah? Fuck you.

Thank you.

It only works when I do it. Lolol. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
10-14-2006, 06:23 PM
why do you think i lock those threads? lol
Because you dont want them to take the spotlight away from you when you finally come out?? :thinking: :lmfao:

ahmonrah
10-14-2006, 06:30 PM
*ahem*
ahmonrah? Fuck you.

Thank you. no sir.....INSULT INEFFECTIVE piss guzzler!!

DBCooper
10-14-2006, 11:30 PM

it just pisses u off cause your old....u have to break out the reading glasses to read em. now go yell at the kids cuttin through your yard.

quickdodge®
10-14-2006, 11:31 PM
That pretty much made no sense at all. Later, QD.