PDA

View Full Version : kills forum = Jerry Springer show

2.3 Evo 8
10-14-2006, 01:43 AM
This forum wouldn't suck so bad if fuckers actually raced their cars instead of yapping back and forth about who would drag who down the road. :slap:

Lately, its been the Jerry Springer forum with more drama than afternoon soap opera's. Run your car, not your mouth.

Fuck, I raced my car on 3 1/2 cylinders and you didn't hear me complain. I even got my ass handed to me in one race, even though I'm still up 5-1 against that person. cough Chris cough :bump: :lmfao: I lost fair and square, raped more like it. No if, ands, or buts about it. No excuse, chalk one up in my loss column. Boo fuckin hoo!

You race your car and lose because you have a boost leak? Tough shit!
Did you lose because your clutch is slipping? Tough shit!
Whats that you say, your bottle wasn't full? Tough shit!
You had 3 fat friends in the car with you? Your a dumb shit!

There is only a few select people in this forum that actually get respect for racing no matter what, no excuses when they lose(if they lose), and don't back down from any race. Most of them will race a substantially higher hp vehicle and still win because they know how to drive and they have a pair of nuts unlike others I could mention.

:cheers: Suck on that one byiotch! ~End rant

JITB
10-14-2006, 01:53 AM
i think the kills forums has always been like this..

Nyteryder
10-14-2006, 01:55 AM
This forum wouldn't suck so bad if fuckers actually raced their cars instead of yapping back and forth about who would drag who down the road. :slap:

Lately, its been the Jerry Springer forum with more drama than afternoon soap opera's. Run your car, not your mouth.

Fuck, I raced my car on 3 1/2 cylinders and you didn't hear me complain. I even got my ass handed to me in one race, even though I'm still up 5-1 against that person. cough Chris cough :bump: :lmfao: I lost fair and square, raped more like it. No if, ands, or buts about it. No excuse, chalk one up in my loss column. Boo fuckin hoo!

You race your car and lose because you have a boost leak? Tough shit!
Did you lose because your clutch is slipping? Tough shit!
Whats that you say, your bottle wasn't full? Tough shit!
You had 3 fat friends in the car with you? Your a dumb shit!

There is only a few select people in this forum that actually get respect for racing no matter what, no excuses when they lose(if they lose), and don't back down from any race. Most of them will race a substantially higher hp vehicle and still win because they know how to drive and they have a pair of nuts unlike others I could mention.

:cheers: Suck on that one byiotch! ~End rant

Yeah, what he said!!!!!!!!!!!

slowhawk01
10-14-2006, 03:35 AM
Well I race win or lose so its not me:D

Tank
10-14-2006, 09:49 AM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hopefully i can get my first run in soon but its hard finding a run down south when you drive what i do jeez.......................but +1 to Phil

LT1UltraZ
10-14-2006, 02:04 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hopefully i can get my first run in soon but its hard finding a run down south when you drive what i do jeez.......................but +1 to Phil
ill race you :goodjob:

WickedIXMR
10-15-2006, 12:11 PM
hey phil make that 5-2....remember what happened that one day???? lol

GGPIS3
10-15-2006, 01:46 PM
i agree... but then you always have people trying to instigate some shit trying to get you to run even though you know your car is having issues. thats why i try not to come out while my car is not running right.. i dont like to back down to a race, but if its a win/loss vs. a blown motor.... i will back down every time.. almost.. if my car wasn't so damn crazy wth the a/f going from rich to lean every other pull, i would be running it even though its the slowest its been all year. but when people drive 30 minutes or so just to come run someone, they should run (as long as it was planned)

people just need to stop talking about racing and just race. fuck talking about it on forums. take it back to the old school when there weren't forums. you run what you got, i will run what i got. if you challenge me and i accept to the terms.. done. be a man win or lose and take care of whatever losses there may be. if you dont want to run, fuck it.. let them move on to the next car... simple. no bs.

CHADbee
10-15-2006, 04:28 PM
+1 to phil. if u win cause u can't drive, u have a boost leak or any other excuses it does'nt change the fact u lost.

Vteckidd
10-15-2006, 04:29 PM
+1 to phil. if u win cause u can't drive, u have a boost leak or any other excuses it does'nt change the fact u lost.

agreed. thats why i said in that thread about last night , that yes, the 240 was hitting boost cut, but hey, shit happens, the evo still won.

If your car has issues, dont race it. or if you race it knowing there are issues, be prepared to lose

3.5altman
10-15-2006, 04:34 PM
^^^yea i heard that homie

GGPIS3
10-15-2006, 04:39 PM
If your car has issues, dont race it. or if you race it knowing there are issues, be prepared to lose

so true.. yet so hard to do... self control is a bitch!

2.3 Evo 8
10-15-2006, 04:49 PM
hey phil make that 5-2....remember what happened that one day???? lol

No you numbskull, my record with Chris is 5-1. My record with you is 0-1.

My overall record is like 62-4. Can't win'em all.

CHADbee
10-15-2006, 05:10 PM
agreed. thats why i said in that thread about last night , that yes, the 240 was hitting boost cut, but hey, shit happens, the evo still won.

for sure, but i really wanna see what it'll do when running right, cause that last run was soo close! when he's not hitting boost cut it should do very well out there, for what mods are done. but we all know ur not one for ricer excuses mike. :goodjob:

Decker1.8t
10-15-2006, 05:26 PM
yeah. boost cut was owning me last night. I don't mind losing ... it's all fun to me.