PDA

View Full Version : uga football games question.

wannab20hatch
10-13-2006, 06:04 PM
if you get student tickets from someone do you have to have a student i.d. in order to get in?

TeeJay
10-13-2006, 06:06 PM
lol

TeeJay
10-13-2006, 06:06 PM
on a serious note, you should ask shagwAg3n on here, he went to UGA and is a huge fan, i think he goes to like all the games

wannab20hatch
10-13-2006, 06:08 PM
the reason i ask is because i have a chance to get 2 side by side tickets for tomorrows game but i dont wanna ge tthem and drive out there to find out i need a student i.d.

tatodotcom
10-13-2006, 07:08 PM
no, if you already have the tickets you dont need an ID.....u just need the ID to get the tickets so ur good

Princess12
10-13-2006, 07:53 PM
if you get student tickets from someone do you have to have a student i.d. in order to get in?

Yes... you have to have an ID to get in with a student ticket. The people at the gates are really cracking down on people with mismatched ID's. Bad experience with a friend of mine. I am a student, so I had no problem, but my friend borrowed someone's ID. At the gate, they confiscated the ID and she was unable to get in.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-13-2006, 08:02 PM
Yeah, I just had tix for the game TOMORROW..

then come to find out I needed a DAMN ID to get into the game.. and I don't have time to FAB ID's for it..

good thing you started this post, b/c I was gonna do it..

but I heard their MAJORLY cracking down on this shit

Princess12
10-13-2006, 08:08 PM
Yeah, I just had tix for the game TOMORROW..

then come to find out I needed a DAMN ID to get into the game.. and I don't have time to FAB ID's for it..

good thing you started this post, b/c I was gonna do it..

but I heard their MAJORLY cracking down on this shit

Yeah, they are getting pretty serious about it.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-13-2006, 08:28 PM
some people were saying that just show up extra early and just walk in the gates and all..

and I'm LIKE FUCK THAT..

1. I don't have time to go to jail for fake id's/trespassing
2. Don't have time to drive up there and get denied at the gates

Princess12
10-13-2006, 08:35 PM
some people were saying that just show up extra early and just walk in the gates and all..

and I'm LIKE FUCK THAT..

1. I don't have time to go to jail for fake id's/trespassing
2. Don't have time to drive up there and get denied at the gates

Yeah and that doesn't really work considering everyone is up and tailgating at 7 A.M., so the stadium is heavily patrolled. I'm trying to get some non-student tickets so I can take Rick to a game or two. I'll let you know if I come across any at school or something.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-13-2006, 08:43 PM
luckily I found out about this now, rather than trying to get student tickets for the UGA/TECH game, thats the GAME I really want to go to..

but I'm not paying 200 plus for 1 ticket..

Princess12
10-13-2006, 08:50 PM
luckily I found out about this now, rather than trying to get student tickets for the UGA/TECH game, thats the GAME I really want to go to..

but I'm not paying 200 plus for 1 ticket..

Yeah... that would really suck. I usually run across fairly decent deals at school, but I completely understand... I'm talking to a guy right now with 2 sets of Side-by-side nonstudent Vandy tickets that he's letting go for fairly cheap. I'll let you know if he still has both sets left.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-13-2006, 09:01 PM
cool...

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-13-2006, 09:31 PM
I gotta go to one of the UGA games....