PDA

View Full Version : Evo oil change

Fast Shadow
10-13-2006, 05:16 PM
I need to get the oil changed on my EVO. I live in a condo building so doing it myself isn't possible. I would just go to TopSpeed but I'm sure they're booked up. Anyone know of / work at a local shop that has an opening tomorrow? There's no f'n way I'm taking it to a dealership with the stories I've heard.

Thanks.

GermanMuscle
10-13-2006, 09:33 PM
you can still do it your self, i did an oil change in the parking lot in front of my apartments

deffro
10-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Do it yourself. It takes about 15 minutes. Can you not just jack the car up in the parking lot? Hell, you could actually do it in an autozone parking lot. They don't care.

Fast Shadow
10-13-2006, 10:15 PM
I suppose I could do it at autozone, LOL. ghettomax.

JITB
10-14-2006, 03:31 AM
lol do it in a random parking lot somewhere.. they wont care.

Hektik
10-14-2006, 03:35 AM
find a buddy who will let u use theyre garage

ps make sure u take a 6pack tho:goodjob:

Fast Shadow
10-14-2006, 06:22 AM
All my buddies live in fancy poo houses, if I spilled any oil on their driveways it would be hell to pay from their wives.

deffro
10-14-2006, 08:45 AM
All my buddies live in fancy poo houses, if I spilled any oil on their driveways it would be hell to pay from their wives.

Where do you live? If you use a oil drain pan and a iece of cardboard you should be ok. If you're not far you can come to my house and do it. Hell, i even have the oil filter and crush washer.

ct9a gsr
10-14-2006, 10:43 AM
I live in an apt complex thats labeled "luxory apartment complex"... and almost every big black stain in a certain 2-3 parking spots are from one of my cars. My apt complex don't complain, but sometimes fat bitchy ladies who live adjacent to me do. Shouldn't be a problem doing it in your own parking lot.

If you haven't changed your tranny fluid forever, it may be a good idea to pick up 3qts of Penzoil Synchromesh and change it out too... you'll notice a nice difference after 100~500miles.

turbowrx
10-14-2006, 11:18 AM
I live in an apt complex thats labeled "luxory apartment complex"... and almost every big black stain in a certain 2-3 parking spots are from one of my cars. My apt complex don't complain, but sometimes fat bitchy ladies who live adjacent to me do. Shouldn't be a problem doing it in your own parking lot.

lol.. He's right

Fast Shadow
10-14-2006, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the offers, I found a spot. I need to get a house, I'm tired of not being able to do my own car shit at home.