PDA

View Full Version : BAD SELLER GoingslowerthenU F-F-F-F-

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 07:38 AM
Sorry need to edit at work..

Ok I bought "b16a2 mounts" from this guy and get this he told me give me 30 bucks and i give him 40 and he screws me
they were not b16a2 mounts they were standard b series mounts thats cool just give me my money back. and he agrees to do so. "I am free on thursday." Thats cool I tell him I will meet him by his house. And "he said just call me" I call no answer. Next week I call him no answer, following week he answers and said he has been busy and he can meet me on thursday. So thursday I call and no answer he calls back and said "call me tomorrow I can meet you on fri I have been on the lake all week."
this is what I wrote yesterday after i called and his gay :gay: voicemail "Thanks for calling mowingfasterthenu lawn care i can't come to the phone right now cause we are out mowing grass faster then you" So then I pm him

Out of my last pm

it is almost 4 weeks I called you when you said you were free I offered to meet you by your house.
I leave messages and no call back I pm here and little responce but you buy parts up like crazy and meet them all over.. I have called you twice a week for three weeks and I would like to get them outta my trunk I am tired of hearing them clank..

Lee

His reply

Look guy your pissing me off... First off where have i posted on IA in the last 2 weeks? What did i buy? Who did i meet ? I have been working my ass off.. When the motor quit in the truck and it took you months to even try to get back to me , and dont get me started about the crap chain saw that ran for 10 min and quit.... You needed B16 mounts i brought them to you...I ASKED YOU if the fit and you said and i quote " i dont know" Is that my fault ..no... If you bought them from honda parts or anywhere else they wouldnt refund the $. As i see we are even... Do you really need 40$ this bad? Next time know the part you need when ASKED if its what you need.... And if you want to make a bad seller post just remember i have someone who was with me who heard me ask you and i quote" is this the mount you need"....... End of story...
end of reply

everytime he said I am free tomorrow call me tomorrow heh i have copy's of my cell bill where I have called him he is a shady bitch. He lives in flowery branch i offered to deliver to his duplex I know right where it is....

I took him for knowing a little about honda's But that was a mistake he knows little to nothing he bought that hatch with h22 in it not knowing a damn thing... :gay:

Goingfasterthenu:
I have one call me .... is what he stated in this thread http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=81340

purchase :

where are you located? i want the Fluidyne radiator with 2 fans...-200 bucks...DIBBS
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=83987

ill take the photo printer.. call the number in my sig..
pm me if you still have it....
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=82314

FS: Original Rockford Fosgate Punch 45
ok... do i need to come to you? Just me me or call the number in my sig..
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=56446

Civic/Integra front LCAs with sway bar Im gonna jump in the shower then im free most the night..!! 1 set SOLD!
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=80342

o yea DIBBS! I can meet you today... FS/FT 92-95 CIVIC Carbon Fiber Lip!!! Spoon Style
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=82729

Dumb ass said he didn't buy anything. Next he will say "that was for my friend"

I think I gave ample time to resolve this but he is being :gay: about selling me the wrong part.

Lee

BTEC
10-13-2006, 07:47 AM
WHAT?

Halfwit
10-13-2006, 08:00 AM
huh?

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 08:10 AM
Sorry was at work so It was choppy and the fact i am a little pissed

N/A EK
10-13-2006, 08:19 AM
:thinking:

ŁG2♣
10-13-2006, 08:27 AM
hm...:screwy:

BTEC
10-13-2006, 08:27 AM
Sorry was at work so It was choppy and the fact i am a little pissed
SOOOOOO, R U GONNA EDIT OR RETYPE IN ENGLSIH SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND WHATCHEW TOM BOUT?

EDIT: I C U DID IT ALREADY. LET ME GO A TRY TO RECOMPRENDE THE MADNESS.

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 08:31 AM
SOOOOOO, R U GONNA EDIT OR RETYPE IN ENGLSIH SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND WHATCHEW TOM BOUT?

EDIT: I C U DID IT ALREADY. LET ME GO A TRY TO RECOMPRENDE THE MADNESS.

sorry the boss came in as I was trying to proof read and get it all straight so I hit post prematurely :thinking: Sorry..

I have never made one of these on anyone but to tell me you will meet me several times and not answer the phone everytime shit just be a man with balls answer the phone and tell me sorry i screwed you the first time i called

NoPainT
10-13-2006, 08:39 AM
Over $40? Cmon guys.... WTF?

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 08:58 AM
Over $40? Cmon guys.... WTF?

well point blank if you say your gonna do something be a man and do it. he said he would meet me and give me back my money. I over paid what he was asking and then he gives me the wrong part the T bracket you can't tell the difference unless you put them side by side one is a little shorter like the seller. I thought well he should know short very well.

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:01 AM
So tell me something are you this bored? Ok the REAL story.. This guy calls me and asks for some a b16 rear bracket..NOT MOUNTS!! I bring him a b16 rear mount.. I ask him { i have a witness} 2 times ..Will this fit? He says and i quote " i dont know" ...How the hell is this my fault? But something from honda parts and see if they let you return it. This if YOUR fuckup not MINE... As far as the slowerthanu comment , how can you talk with that heavy ass ls swapped peice! You think im slow come find out .... You need to get a grip and deal with your own mistake!! I have sold and bought more on this board than your mom sucks cock in a day so go fuck off.....

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:05 AM
well point blank if you say your gonna do something be a man and do it. he said he would meet me and give me back my money. I over paid what he was asking and then he gives me the wrong part the T bracket you can't tell the difference unless you put them side by side one is a little shorter like the seller. I thought well he should know short very well.

I said IF i had time to meet you! And its not my fault your to lazy to go get change..lol... we met at a qt you dumb ass....

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:06 AM
tried to call you lee why wont you pickup? Talk some of this to me.... remember i know where you work...hehe

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:09 AM
[QUOTE=LQQKITZME]Sorry need to edit at work..

I took him for knowing a little about honda's But that was a mistake he knows little to nothing he bought that hatch with h22 in it not knowing a damn thing... :gay:

[QUOTE=LQQKITZME]

This is killing me!!! hahahaha.... This is the guy who didnt know what mounts he needed for a ls swap in a ek... I have put the h22 in twice... I have put on EVERY mod on this car and the 3 swapped cars in my drive way... Learn before you speek...

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 10:10 AM
Hmm would that witness honest because you also said "if you have any problems let me know". You told me 30 bucks if I thought that i was getting screwed or thought you lied about what engine the brackets came off of i wouldn't have paid you 40 but you told me " they were the brackets that I were gonna put in my girlfriends ek" so that tells me you don't have a clue. At QT you said again "they came off of a b16a2 that was going into my girlfriends car they are stock b16a2 brackets" and they are not point blank.

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:10 AM
lee you wanna be so hard you know where i live , come over buddy...

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 10:11 AM
here we go e-thug

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:12 AM
Hmm would that witness honest because you also said "if you have any problems let me know". You told me 30 bucks if I thought that i was getting screwed or thought you lied about what engine the brackets came off of i wouldn't have paid you 40 but you told me " they were the brackets that I were gonna put in my girlfriends ek" so that tells me you don't have a clue. At QT you said again "they came off of a b16a2 that was going into my girlfriends car they are stock b16a2 brackets" and they are not point blank.

why do you keep saying 40$...YOU DIDNT GET CHANGE ... WE WERE AT QT ARE YOU THIS DUMB? It was a b16 rear bracket....YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU NEEDED!! How is this my fault?

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:12 AM
here we go e-thug

well your the one trying to be hard...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:13 AM
this is gay

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:16 AM
Bottom line is you bought the wrong mount because you didnt know what you needed, so you took it anyway. You were to lazy to get change , even know the qt was 3 steps away.. And now your crying over 40$ cause you didnt know what you needed...Still dont see how this is my fault..

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:16 AM
wonder if your boss would like to know this is what you do at work....hehe

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:21 AM
and your gonna look me in the eye and say i didnt ... ASK YOU IF IT WAS WHAT YOU NEEDED 2 TIMES?

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:22 AM
Just come over we will settle this..

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 10:23 AM
lol he was reading it and laughed at you threating to come up here if you did nothing wrong why so defensive I said nothing about fighting there E-Thug I am just stating that you ripped me off and thats a fact.

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:24 AM
lol he was reading it and laughed at you threating to come up here if you did nothing wrong why so defensive I said nothing about fighting there E-Thug I am just stating that you ripped me off and thats a fact.

Man you are such a redneck... you dont get it do ya... you ripped you off...Im not defensive i just wanna kick the shit out of you, im tired of this ia dramma...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:25 AM
then why dont you just come over..?...then i wont be e-thuging anymore...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:27 AM
said all i have to say..This loser wont anwser his phone... This thread will be gone soon... damn rednecks...

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 10:29 AM
Man you are such a redneck... you dont get it do ya... you ripped you off...

Ok, I am just warnning people about being ripped off. I didn't start calling names you did and if you come up to work it will be traspassing Its not worth my time

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:31 AM
ill see you around its ok.... you do have to drive to work right?

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 10:33 AM
ill see you around its ok.... you do have to drive to work right?

:lmfao: :screwy: now I have a stalker and an extra part that I don't need.

E-thug :lmfao:

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:34 AM
Ok, I am just warnning people about being ripped off. I didn't start calling names you did and if you come up to work it will be traspassing Its not worth my time

Ok so i have to see your logic.. Anwser this...If you went to honda parts and they asked you what you need..you say a b16 rear bracket. They say ok and go get it. Now you get home and it dont fit. Are they gona return it? Then why should i? Now lets remember the boat motor i sold you...

You gave me a r/c truck with a BLOWN motor..it took you 2 months to even pm me about it. ...you know what i think ill make a bad seller post...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:41 AM
is everyone loving the IA dramma.... ? I tried to make it as good as possible...lol

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:42 AM
:lmfao: :screwy: now I have a stalker and an extra part that I don't need.

E-thug :lmfao:

lets settle it in a race...!!!!! Im so slow right? If i lose ill give you double your money back! How about it?

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Stop being a pussy and anwser the phone...

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Ok so i have to see your logic.. Anwser this...If you went to honda parts and they asked you what you need..you say a b16 rear bracket. They say ok and go get it. Now you get home and it dont fit. Are they gona return it? Then why should i? Now lets remember the boat motor i sold you...

You gave me a r/c truck with a BLOWN motor..it took you 2 months to even pm me about it. ...you know what i think ill make a bad seller post...

you didn't call me to set up a time I told you I had another engine to exchange and make a bad seller post thats 4 months old and happened 4 months ago to get back at me thats smart :screwy:

And Lee at HPC would exchange the part. They stand behind their product If it was the wrong one.

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:46 AM
you didn't call me to set up a time I told you I had another engine to exchange and make a bad seller post thats 4 months old and happened 4 months ago to get back at me thats smart :screwy:

And Lee at HPC would exchange the part. They stand behind their product If it was the wrong one.

First off no i waited for months to get the new motor.... and im not a 4 year old so i was gonna let it die...second off HPC has a sighn right there thats says IF YOU GOT THE WRONG PART YOU NOW HAVE A EXTRA...

And lee dont make me post pics of the bunk motor you sold me...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:47 AM
so if im so slow lets race...Ill give you 100$ if you beat me !! I wont even spray...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:48 AM
come on.... 1 race... you can have your 40$ back then some.. Im slow and dont know about cars..lol... so ?

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:48 AM
an ls swapped ek coupe why even waste your time....

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:50 AM
hey lookie at my post count go up...up ...up....thanks lee!!

oh and

RACE ME FOR IT......im slow remember...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:50 AM
page 3 ownage....

BTEC
10-13-2006, 10:53 AM
I SAY IT SHOULD LIKE A TRIATHALON. YAWL RACE, STOP AT END AND FIGHT FOR 1.5 MINUTES. IF U CAN MAKE IT BACK TO UR CAR COME BACK DWN THE RETURN ROAD. I DNT KNOW HOW WE ARE GONNA DETERMINE WHO WIN BUT WELL FIGURE THAT OUT WHEN YAWL GET BACK. LOL!!!!

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:53 AM
race me for the 40$....

oh and i might wanna tell you i have been on IA for wayyyy to long for ANYONE on here to belive you. I have done deals with almost everyone on ia... As soon as my boy gets off work {if this post is still here}ill let him chime in as he was there and heard me ask lee 2 times if the part was what he needed....

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:54 AM
I SAY IT SHOULD LIKE A TRIATHALON. YAWL RACE, STOP AT END AND FIGHT FOR 1.5 MINUTES. IF U CAN MAKE IT BACK TO UR CAR COME BACK DWN THE RETURN ROAD. I DNT KNOW HOW WE ARE GONNA DETERMINE WHO WIN BUT WELL FIGURE THAT OUT WHEN YAWL GET BACK. LOL!!!!

hell yea!!! Mabye we should mud wrestle or chase hogs, he might be able to do that better..

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 10:54 AM
why the calling names and so defensive if your not in the wrong

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:55 AM
this is fun..thanks for giving me something to do when i got up...First day off in weeks...

BTEC
hell yea!!! Mabye we should mud wrestle or chase hogs, he might be able to do that better..
AT FIRST I WAS LIKE DUDE THAT WAS KINDA GAY, THEN I REMEMBER U CALLED HIM REDNECK SO I THEN FOUND THAT POST TO BE PRETTY FUNNY.

Goinfasterthanu
why the calling names and so defensive if you not in the wrong

that was like 2 pages back .... catch up...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:56 AM
AT FIRST I WAS LIKE DUDE THAT WAS KINDA GAY, THEN I REMEMBER U CALLED HIM REDNECK SO I THEN FOUND THAT POST TO BE PRETTY FUNNY.

ROFL!!!!!

BTEC
CAUSE U CALLED HIM OUT AND MADE HIM LOK LIKE A RIP OFF IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY. DUH!!!

SO U LIEK MY TRIATHALON IDEA?

LQQKITZME

lol I am not the one thats excuse is "I can't meet you richt now I am fiskin all weak"

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:57 AM

Did you miss the 3rd grade? or 3rd up...learn to type.. And to anwser you because its fun... This is fun to me..!! This is my first bad buyer post in 4 or 5 years so im having fun...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 10:59 AM
lol I am not the one thats excuse is "I can't meet you richt now I am fiskin all weak"

hey dont hate ... after work its what i do... relaxing. You might try it....Mabye youll get the dildo out of your ass...

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 10:59 AM
Oh and I forgot "that chainsaw will be great when we take the 87 cherokee out in the woods"

And I am the redneck huh? I grew up in decatur/ dekalb co, not in hall county

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 11:04 AM
Oh and I forgot "that chainsaw will be great when we take the 87 cherokee out in the woods"

And I am the redneck huh? I grew up in decatur/ dekalb co, not in hall county

well its a 90 cherokee... and now its lifted!! But i was born in miami and raised in the atl off edgewood...so i do like some redneck things .... most of you all are cool. your just a chicken fucker.....booawk..

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 11:05 AM
this was fun but RACE ME!~!!!

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 11:05 AM
WILL it make you feel better if i race you in my girls car? How about my 4 door accord? Scared of the hatch?

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 11:06 AM
r...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 11:06 AM
a...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 11:07 AM
c...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 11:08 AM
e...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 11:08 AM
me...if im so slow...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 11:10 AM
come on lee dont give up so soon this was just getting fun...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 11:20 AM
oh well ill go work on my slow car... btw lee my girls car is faster than yours so i wouldnt be talking about being slow....

silversol
10-13-2006, 11:28 AM
lets settle it in a race...!!!!! Im so slow right? If i lose ill give you double your money back! How about it?
Lee you need to borrow my car? I need some gas money!

mccoy1178
10-13-2006, 11:42 AM
dang all this drama!! I love IA
Mccoy

B18c1Turboed
10-13-2006, 11:44 AM
HAHA!! this thread is Funny!
One guy claims the other to be a redneck, but that guy drives a lifted 90 CHeroke and id lifted and go plays in the woods!!!
hahahha!!!

Ive know lee for like 5 years he has never screwed anyone over and as far as goingfasterthanyou ive heared some storeis thats why i stay clear of him thats my :2cents: ... OH leee you can borrow my car too!!!

Shit but he will have to race for more than 40.00 that don even cover race gas!!

Vteckidd
10-13-2006, 11:51 AM
all Drama aside.

If jeremy is trying to call you, PICK up, an see if he handles it an takes care of the situation.

I have dealt with both people an have had no problems buying or selling with them )for the most part). So, if the seller is trying to call the unsatisfied buyer, answer an see what he says. report back.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-13-2006, 12:01 PM
All this drama....hmmm I LOVE IA !

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 12:05 PM
all Drama aside.

If jeremy is trying to call you, PICK up, an see if he handles it an takes care of the situation.

I have dealt with both people an have had no problems buying or selling with them )for the most part). So, if the seller is trying to call the unsatisfied buyer, answer an see what he says. report back.

this has been going on now since last month I have been calling him and all i get is :blah: "i am fishing" "tomorrow" thats why i made this thread but I am not gonna listen to him try to threaten me

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 12:14 PM
no try to it lee... your a little girl who is mad cause you didnt know what you needed to buy.. So if everyone on ia thinks i jacked him for selling him the part he asked for then i DID..... HAHA... BOTTOM LINE IS .. he bought something and didnt know what he needed ... so hes mad.... get over it!

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 12:15 PM
All this drama....hmmm I LOVE IA !
x2

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 12:18 PM
Lee you need to borrow my car? I need some gas money!

anytime.... you know my number...I was talking to lee but if you need to stick your nose in....If your on street tires im up..

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 12:19 PM
no try to it lee... your a little girl who is mad cause you didnt know what you needed to buy.. So if everyone on ia thinks i jacked him for selling him the part he asked for then i DID..... HAHA... BOTTOM LINE IS .. he bought something and didnt know what he needed ... so hes mad.... get over it!

no you told me what you had and it was wrong, I even posted pics in my thread and you said that you had the right part so your just as dumb for looking at the pictures and not telling the difference yeah so I trusted you to be telling the truth but like you have shown on here and your other post your dishonest that is all

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 12:21 PM
lol... ... YEA I SCAMMED LEE.... So next time why dont you know what part you are looking for...? You saw it i asked YOU 2 TIMES if it was the part...you said I DONT KNOW.... So was i doing the swap? Do i know what you need? no ...and um no....go die..Im gonna beat your ass when i see you...sooner or later itll happen...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 12:22 PM
im done

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 12:25 PM
lol... ... YEA I SCAMMED LEE.... So next time why dont you know what part you are looking for...? You saw it i asked YOU 2 TIMES if it was the part...you said I DONT KNOW.... So was i doing the swap? Do i know what you need? no ...and um no....go die..Im gonna beat your ass when i see you...sooner or later itll happen...

ok there ompa lumpa go get you a part on little people big world...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 12:28 PM
lol..your like an inch taller than me...fucking dumb ass..If im so short why wont you meet me somewhere..I just wanna give you your money back...

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 12:30 PM
will post up audio for any mod that thinks he was trying to settle this civil I have it saved on my phone just know people he is dishonest will up load audio tonight for all to hear

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 12:33 PM
no need to i called him he didnt anwser this pissed me off so i told him i was gonna break his legs... dont be a girl and man up after you talk shit....so its time to man up! All you had to is pickup this morning... fuck this ...and fuck ia... All the stuff i have sold over the past 4 years and not one bad post... So this guy MUST be telling the truth..He kinda is but hes lying about a good bit of it and still has not said ...WHY HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT PART HE NEEDED , WHY HE BOUGHT IT WHEN HE WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE LOOKING AT IT, OR WHY HE DIDNT GO GET CHANGE FROM QT 10 FEET AWAY..Anwser this lee!!

When someone buys something from me , i show it and ask 2 times if its the part they need and they reply "I DONT KNOW" ..So they buy it anyway . So now im at fault? I can belive the mods thik this is my fault.. I think we both are at fault.. If a mod wants to pm me ill paypal the 40$ to a MOD then they can send it to lee..my number is in my sig. I dont need 40$ as bas as lee ..lol...I just dontr see what more i could have done to sell him the right part . He knows what he needs not me....I just have the part hes the one wh knows what he needs...

My number is in my sig...

Lee.....hope i never see you in my lifted redneck jeep.....hehe... I still wanna race , its funny how you never reply to any of that but you and your 15sec car can try to call someone slow...

davidhenry
10-13-2006, 12:40 PM
What's the deal here...you guys are wanting to fight over a $40 part. Are you ya'll in high school...this sounds like some stuff back in high school. "goingfasterthanu" you sold the wrong part and "lookqitzme" you bought the wrong part...your both at fault...this is called "buyer beware" know what your buying. However if the part is wrong and still in the same condition when sold, why want "goingfasterthanu" just refund the money...or call it a wash if there was a problem with other deals in the past...:goodjob:

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 12:43 PM
What's the deal here...you guys are wanting to fight over a $40 part. Are you ya'll in high school...this sounds like some stuff back in high school. "goingfasterthanu" you sold the wrong part and "lookqitzme" you bought the wrong part...your both at fault...this is called "buyer beware" know what your buying. However if the part is wrong and still in the same condition when sold, why want "goingfasterthanu" just refund the money...or call it a wash if there was a problem with other deals in the past...:goodjob:

This is the smartest guy on IA...My thoughts also.... x10

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 12:50 PM
This is the smartest guy on IA...My thoughts also.... x10

I see you edited your first post.. at the top of the page..

thats my boss... if thats your thoughts then why all the name calling and "come to my house and lets settle this in my yard"

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 12:53 PM
AUDIO will still be uploaded and I will send it to any mod that wants it

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 01:10 PM
WHY HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT PART HE NEEDED , WHY HE BOUGHT IT WHEN HE WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE LOOKING AT IT, OR WHY HE DIDNT GO GET CHANGE FROM QT 10 FEET AWAY..Anwser this lee!!

I did I posted up a picture you seen it and replied that you had one.
I was in a hurry to go meet someone for lunch. <I do work> And the rear T bracket is just a 1/2" smaller with no #'s on it for reference and the front is similar as well no part #'s on it, but I guess thats what I get for trusting you. :doh:

I told another person what i needed and guess what they gave me the right part.

'chell
10-13-2006, 01:22 PM
Boils down to this, you told Lee if the it did not work, to call you and you'd take the part back and give him the $40 back. But you turned into CASPER until he called you out today.

As far as him being "so lazy & dumb" for overing paying you? Many times he has given guys on here $5-$10 more than what they were asking, simply because he is a GOOD GUY, and most of the time it was a good deal & it was less than having to buy it new, so what is and extra buck or two???

If Lee tells you he is gonna do something, he does it. He expects the same in return.

'chell
10-13-2006, 02:12 PM
I posted this in another thread, but felt it had it's place here too.

look what else I found, If Lee screwed you and you and you were so pissed, why in the hell did you jack his thread and try trade him your trolling motor for his P28?????

Dayum boy...get your shit 2getha!!!! ha ha ha

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75929

Keep runnin your mouth and I might have to kick your ass myself :boxing:

Hulud
10-13-2006, 02:52 PM
made it halfway through page 2 and the amout of misspelled words is fuckin amazing

Hulud
10-13-2006, 03:01 PM
no you told me what you had and it was wrong, I even posted pics in my thread and you said that you had the right part so your just as dumb for looking at the pictures and not telling the difference yeah so I trusted you to be telling the truth but like you have shown on here and your other post your dishonest that is all
ok so let me get this straight, you sold him a bum motor and then decided to buy something from him later?

your fucking stupid, i woulda ripped your ass off if you sold me a bum motor, i probably would have sold you a steaming pile of dog shit and telling you its the mounts

also if you had pics of what it was supposed to look like, then why did you buy the wrong ones? :doh:

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 03:05 PM
ok so let me get this straight, you sold him a bum motor and then decided to buy something from him later?

your fucking stupid, i woulda ripped your ass off if you sold me a bum motor, i probably would have sold you a steaming pile of dog shit and telling you its the mounts

you didn't read his counter thread huh?? I didn't rip him off thats his rebuttle for me calling him out... read his thread... after we traded he wanted to buy my p28 if i ripped him off then why would he want to buy from me..

and the rear b16a2 T mount is only 1/2" difference like i stated 2 hours ago I didn't have the wrong one to compare it to until I got home. I posted pics and he said to call him he had it. I didn't just call him out of the blue and say hey do you have one he said he did.

Hulud
10-13-2006, 03:08 PM
you didn't read his counter thread huh?? I didn't rip him off thats his rebuttle for me calling him out... read his thread... after we traded he wanted to buy my p28 if i ripped him off then why would he want to buy from me..
post a link to his thread

LQQKITZME
10-13-2006, 03:09 PM
His "revenge" thread look at the time and date

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=35072717#post35072717

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 03:13 PM
Damn i was gone for hours are you still at this?

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 03:14 PM
also if you had pics of what it was supposed to look like, then why did you buy the wrong ones? :doh:

thank you!

'chell
10-13-2006, 03:15 PM

Even with bad spelling, perhaps you should have read the rest of the thread b4 you started TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS...

Goinfasterthanu
10-13-2006, 03:15 PM
Ok lee hows this... You owe me a O.S. .12 CV-R rc truck motor and i owe you 40$ so when i get the motor then youll get 40$.....BOTTOM LINE...

Vteckidd
10-13-2006, 03:16 PM
CLOSED cause this isnt going anywhere, take it to PMs