PDA

View Full Version : This MF asked to blow me!

Friggintitsman
10-13-2006, 06:34 AM
So I'm driving home from the gym yesterday with my window rolled down. I have my music up loud and traffic is starting to pick up when this dude in his mid to late 30's pulls up next to me and honks his horn. I look over and he smiles and waves at me, so I wave back.

Ok this is where is get a lil wierd. He the paces his car with me and preceded to tell me " You're the best looking man I've ever seen in my life." I was like UH OK. Then he truns to me and says " I'll give you the best blow job you ever had."

Well needless to say I was totally shocked. What kind of person would say that in traffic? I must admit I was kind of flattered, but there was no way I'm letting some dude get near my cash and prizes. When he said it I thought maybe he had someone else in the car with him playing a joke or maybe it was one of those prank TV shows and there was a video camera in focused on me somehow. Wrong this dude was dead serious. So not to be rude I just smiled and said "Nah man I'm good," and quikly got away from him.

I must say that was some of the funniest shit that has ever happened to me. So naturally I had to call several people on my way home and tell them the funny story.

BTEC
10-13-2006, 06:37 AM
WOMEN ONLY MOTHERBITCH!!!!

Bajjani
10-13-2006, 06:37 AM
yea
some guy tried to offer me money once to let him give me head
i just proceeded to pretend like i didn't hear it

Allshow97
10-13-2006, 06:39 AM
Damn Polesmokers.... What's this world coming to...

umairejaz
10-13-2006, 06:39 AM
:gay: :lmfao:

Bajjani
10-13-2006, 06:40 AM
Apparently its going to sex sex everywhere and with everyone

Allshow97
10-13-2006, 06:42 AM
Apparently its going to sex sex everywhere and with everyone

Apparently fags think it's ok to be flamboyant and over imbigously(however you speel it) gay

Bajjani
10-13-2006, 06:44 AM
You know

I don't mind it if a guy asks me if I swing that way or if he hits on me and I tell him I don't swing like that and he backs off

But some of the summabitches dont fucking quit and it pisses me off...

They tried to pull this one to, "How can you knock it if you've never tried it" and i was like well simple, my dick doesnt get hard around men but when i see a hot girl then my shit goes nuts..i figured that made it pretty clear

con
10-13-2006, 06:45 AM
*eeks* he thought you were a 'working boy'. should of logged his tag info and filed harassment charges and solicitation of prostitution.

Bajjani
10-13-2006, 06:46 AM
you kno
when its happening
your first instict is
wtf get me the fuck away

Friggintitsman
10-13-2006, 07:03 AM
yeah i've been felt up by chicks a few times. that was all good but when a guy hits on me its time to move on. this was outside the perimeter too. i thought they kept those fruit loops caged in atl with I-285

BTEC
10-13-2006, 07:28 AM
yeah i've been felt up by chicks a few times. that was all good but when a guy hits on me its time to move on. this was outside the perimeter too. i thought they kept those fruit loops caged in atl with I-285
285 CANT HOLD THEM ALL. OVERFLOW LIKE A MOFO

ct9a gsr
10-13-2006, 07:33 AM
Well needless to say I was totally shocked. What kind of person would say that in traffic? I must admit I was kind of flattered, but there was no way I'm letting some dude get near my cash and prizes. When he said it I thought maybe he had someone else in the car with him playing a joke or maybe it was one of those prank TV shows and there was a video camera in focused on me somehow. Wrong this dude was dead serious. So not to be rude I just smiled and said "Nah man I'm good," and quikly got away from him.

I must say that was some of the funniest shit that has ever happened to me. So naturally I had to call several people on my way home and tell them the funny story.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHA.

Bajjani
10-13-2006, 07:40 AM
umm
why is that funny
its a compliment whether it was from a gay guy or not

Slowboy
10-13-2006, 08:04 AM
Damn thats some fucked up shit. NOne the less funny.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-13-2006, 08:16 AM
SHould have done it...Nobody would know...:goodjob:

Friggintitsman
10-13-2006, 08:19 AM

like I said no way would any dude get near my junk.

Bajjani
10-13-2006, 08:24 AM

lol
now thats fucked up

AtifSajid
10-13-2006, 08:30 AM
shit happened to me a few times.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-13-2006, 08:32 AM
like I said no way would any dude get near my junk.

Aww..come on...He didnt ask to fuck you...:dunno: You would only benefit...BUt you made ur decison...Wait..How do we know you didnt??? Hmmmmm...

lol
now thats fucked up

Hey you gotta get yours right?? ;)

AtifSajid
10-13-2006, 08:34 AM

she did the same thing with me, and nobody still knows...oh wait now they do.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-13-2006, 08:41 AM
she did the same thing with me, and nobody still knows...oh wait now they do.

Yeah I remember...It was rather small, but u thought I was "deep throating." What ever boosted your ego..:rolleyes:

AtifSajid
10-13-2006, 08:58 AM
as long as I got my nut on.....LOL

Bajjani
10-13-2006, 09:00 AM
lol

and yea you gotta get your own
which i do
i just have a few BCs incase that situation arises
and a few other girls I dont want to be my BCs tryin..

SLOWLYbtngU
10-13-2006, 09:17 AM
as long as I got my nut on.....LOL
Word! I did too, after you fell asleep though...Damn I love my vibrator! :D

eraser4g63
10-13-2006, 09:25 AM
that is why i no longer go to certain shops in the mall (Ie. THe gap, Express and Hot topic) Same situation just a lil diff story.

AtifSajid
10-13-2006, 09:26 AM
Word! I did too, after you fell asleep though...Damn I love my vibrator! :D

hahahaaa..you sure faked it good on me and my little wanker!!!

Bajjani
10-13-2006, 09:29 AM
lol
my last girl told me i was the only guy to ever get her off by fuckin her

SLOWLYbtngU
10-13-2006, 09:30 AM
hahahaaa..you sure faked it good on me and my little wanker!!!
Yeah i know, even I am impressed with my faking skills...I hid me dying from laughter, from all that tickling, Behind...OOOO OOOO MMmmm Aaaahh OO OO....And in the end...~sigh~

But yeah. Lets not talk about my disappointment online. K? Dont want your wife to find out...;)

AtifSajid
10-13-2006, 09:31 AM
lol

we'll I have noticed that some girls have to be screwed a certain way to get off while having sex. I knew some girls that could go for hours and never bust a nut, and then when you put that tongue to it, they were done in a few minutes.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-13-2006, 09:32 AM
lol

Hmm...I always orgasm, real talk...U cant leave it all to the guy..If u know what u like I think you should be helpful and show him, and if he doesnt learn fuck it do it yourself...

Bajjani
10-13-2006, 09:37 AM
lol
well
apparently me and her went well when it came to fuckin

apparently we didn't go together so well outside of the bedroom though

AtifSajid
10-13-2006, 09:38 AM
But yeah. Lets not talk about my disappointment online. K? Dont want your wife to find out...;)

OH damn I forgot...LOL..

SLOWLYbtngU
10-13-2006, 09:51 AM
lol
well
apparently me and her went well when it came to fuckin

apparently we didn't go together so well outside of the bedroom though
Lol? U seem startled? Lol...That is how it goes most of the time...Great chemistry in the bedroom very little out of it...That is why you have people u call for "special occasions" :)

OH damn I forgot...LOL..

Mmmhmm..;)

Friggintitsman
10-13-2006, 09:52 AM
It's amazing how many guys have no idea how to get a chick off. Lil tip boys if you weren't born with the talents (like me of course.... LOL) learn all you can from lesbians. There is a reason why a lot of chix are BI

SLOWLYbtngU
10-13-2006, 09:54 AM
It's amazing how many guys have no idea how to get a chick off. Lil tip boys if you weren't born with the talents (like me of course.... LOL) learn all you can from lesbians. There is a reason why a lot of chix are BI
*high five*

~daps~

*~half hug~*

***booty bump***

WORD!!!

The Golden Child
10-13-2006, 09:55 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

AtifSajid
10-13-2006, 09:57 AM
Mmmhmm..;)

Just playin..thats my number 1

Bajjani
lol
my ex wanted to do lots of foreplay
i went down on her
she went nuts
and jumped on my dick
so much for foreplay

and yea we dated 4 months shit got serious after 2 it was suppose to just be a fuck friendship to start

Sammich
so i know u slowed back down and took him up on the offer..how was it LIRL

Friggintitsman
10-13-2006, 10:02 AM
so i know u slowed back down and took him up on the offer..how was it LIRL

yeah go ahead and log that into your "things to jack off to while my no life having ass sits here at my computer file". you can put it in your mind right next to the freaky farm animal sex.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-13-2006, 10:05 AM
Just playin..thats my number 1

I figured homey...You talk shit. I respond...:) (besides I have seen pics, she is gorgeous!!!!! :goodjob: )

lol
my ex wanted to do lots of foreplay
i went down on her
she went nuts
and jumped on my dick
so much for foreplay

and yea we dated 4 months shit got serious after 2 it was suppose to just be a fuck friendship to start

Haha...I am a huge fan of foreplay, actually by the time penetration occurs I am more than likely done....Anything after is about him..

Sammich
10-13-2006, 10:05 AM
yeah go ahead and log that into your "things to jack off to while my no life having ass sits here at my computer file". you can put it in your mind right next to the freaky farm animal sex.

thats my secret what are u doing..tryna assassin my soul:thinking:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-13-2006, 10:06 AM
Ok look...U can knock on PBS all you want, but dont you ever belittle what I do with my donkey...:2up:

The Golden Child
10-13-2006, 10:08 AM
wtf you guys are talking about what you did with your girl friends ..

the reason why this mofo made a thread was to share his gay expierience ..

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..

yea my gf can do this and that who cares nigga take that shit to the relation ship section ..

so did he tell you your lips was sexy also ?? i bet hes gunna have wet dreams about you now ..

calling PBS where you at we have a broke back situation here ..

The Golden Child
10-13-2006, 10:09 AM
Ok look...U can knock on PBS all you want, but dont you ever belittle what I do with my donkey...:2up:

FUCK WITH THE DONKEY BEST BELIEVE IMMA MURK SOMEONE !!!

what donkey sis ??

Sammich
10-13-2006, 10:23 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: jose is on a roll today

calling PBS where you at we have a broke back situation here ..

this is PBS..what is the situation

SLOWLYbtngU
10-13-2006, 10:26 AM
FUCK WITH THE DONKEY BEST BELIEVE IMMA MURK SOMEONE !!!

what donkey sis ??
lol...I was clowning..dont worry..lol:lmao:

The Golden Child
10-13-2006, 10:28 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: jose is on a roll today

this is PBS..what is the situation

i dunno i just need your broke back assistance cause this guy got hit on my another broke back so i figured you would know what to do to avoid this broke back moments with us straight men not including you .. ZINGD !!!

The Golden Child
10-13-2006, 10:29 AM

ok * listening to sho *

Sammich
10-13-2006, 10:29 AM

this is why we could be trapped in an elevator for a day

Sammich
10-13-2006, 10:32 AM
i dunno i just need your broke back assistance cause this guy got hit on my another broke back so i figured you would know what to do to avoid this broke back moments with us straight men not including you .. ZINGD !!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: *fag boy voice* *smacks mouth* well *smacks mouth again* what i would do is.. *puts hands on hips and sways from side to side* hold up lemme call up richard simmons

*calls richard simmons*

BB: yes we're having a brokeback catastrophe here on IA, what should i do
Richard Simmons: we'll hold on sweetheart ill swing in in a min..ill be there in a jiffy..
BB: *smacks lips* okaaaayy

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/gay_thread.jpg

The Golden Child
10-13-2006, 10:33 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: *fag boy voice* *smacks mouth* well *smacks mouth again* what i would do is.. *puts hands on hips and sways from side to side* hold up lemme call up richard simmons

*calls richard simmons*

BB: yes we're having a brokeback catastrophe here on IA, what should i do
Richard Simmons: we'll hold on sweetheart ill swing in in a min..ill be there in a jiffy..
BB: *smacks lips* okaaaayy

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/gay_thread.jpg

daym you tryed so hard to act gay .. LOLZ !!!

Bajjani
10-13-2006, 10:33 AM
you do realize you are acting like two gay people..thats pretty serious homosexual activity for one person to accomplish!

Sammich
10-13-2006, 10:35 AM
daym you tryed so hard to act gay .. LOLZ !!!

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Sammich
10-13-2006, 10:35 AM
you do realize you are acting like two gay people..thats pretty serious homosexual activity for one person to accomplish!

all u do is think of the preppiest white girl and put a soft man's voice on it, and u got a homo:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ran
10-13-2006, 10:37 AM
OMG...this thread...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/TrainThread.jpg

97ITR86
10-13-2006, 10:39 AM
Dude was he driving an Explorer by any chance? I had the same shit happen to me about a month ago. Except he said I want to suck your dick and let you fuck me in the ass. I didn't even know what to say. I just rolled up my window and took off with a quickness.

The Golden Child
all u do is think of the preppiest white girl and put a soft man's voice on it, and u got a homo:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

and PBS has done this on the street corners ..

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

8bangin302
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: thats some funny shit..

The Golden Child
OMG...this thread...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/TrainThread.jpg

thread got jacked by PBS the BrokeBack ..

The Golden Child
10-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Dude was he driving an Explorer by any chance? I had the same shit happen to me about a month ago. Except he said I want to suck your dick and let you fuck me in the ass. I didn't even know what to say. I just rolled up my window and took off with a quickness.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sammich
and PBS has done this on the street corners ..

tell em again:lmfao: :lmfao:

STHU JIN..BEFORE I THROW U BACK TO YOUR CORNER B4 U BECAME 106 AND PARK MATERIAL..

Bajjani
its a conspiracy

Sammich
10-13-2006, 10:41 AM

yall gettin raped in GA:lmfao: :lmfao:

The Golden Child
10-13-2006, 10:44 AM
tell em again:lmfao: :lmfao:

STHU JIN..BEFORE I THROW U BACK TO YOUR CORNER B4 U BECAME 106 AND PARK MATERIAL..

i bet jin would chomp you out ..

RUFF RYDA !!!

The Golden Child
10-13-2006, 10:45 AM
yall gettin raped in GA:lmfao: :lmfao:

i think everyone in GA has been in some sort of gay experience ..

tell your people to stop that shit ..

Sammich
10-13-2006, 10:46 AM
i bet jin would chomp you out ..

RUFF RYDA !!!

jin aint nuffin but a rappin arse chigga

Sammich
10-13-2006, 10:47 AM
i think everyone in GA has been in some sort of gay experience ..

tell your people to stop that shit ..

cnt help u there..i didnt promote that much brokebackedness..they did that on themselves:lmfao: :lmfao:

The Golden Child
10-13-2006, 10:48 AM
jin aint nuffin but a rappin arse chigga

and a bad one ..

Friggintitsman
10-13-2006, 11:57 AM
thats my secret what are u doing..tryna assassin my soul:thinking:

Oh wow what a comeback, man I bet you really broke the bank on the gem huh? LAME :screwy:

Sammich
10-13-2006, 11:57 AM
and a bad one ..

x2

Sammich
10-13-2006, 11:58 AM
Oh wow what a comeback, man I bet you really broke the bank on the gem huh? LAME :screwy:

u have no idea..:rolleyes:

BluesClues
10-13-2006, 12:00 PM
We live in a brokeback world

Friggintitsman
10-13-2006, 12:00 PM
u have no idea..:rolleyes:

Yeah after reading through this thread I'm getting a pretty good idea.

Sammich
10-13-2006, 12:02 PM
We live in a brokeback world

ur turning brokeback too huh..

Yeah after reading through this thread I'm getting a pretty good idea.

hooray for u

BluesClues
10-13-2006, 12:03 PM
ur turning brokeback too huh..

hooray for u
Me being brokeback is not possible. I would have to be a dude and sorry but I'm not:no:

Sammich
10-13-2006, 12:04 PM
brokeback=gay=homo=homosexual=lesbian=BC

SixSquared
10-13-2006, 12:07 PM

I teach classes Mon, Wed, and Fri... stressed out girlfriends can come over and I give them an intimate discussion of what their boy isn't doing right and how the problem can be remedied... :lickpuss:

Friggintitsman
10-13-2006, 12:07 PM

Hey look, who says you can't teach a retard math. Good for you guy! Your parents must be proud.

Friggintitsman
10-13-2006, 12:08 PM
I teach classes Mon, Wed, and Fri... stressed out girlfriends can come over and I give them an intimate discussion of what their boy isn't doing right and how the problem can be remedied... :lickpuss:

FO SHO! Maybe you could teach PBS how not to get owned in a thread.

Sammich
10-13-2006, 12:08 PM

are there any positions that u have in ur class that are open

Sammich
10-13-2006, 12:09 PM
Hey look, who says you can't teach a retard math. Good for you guy! Your parents must be proud.

tryin hard arent ya:yes:

HvyArms
10-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Im still waiting for the part, where you ran him off the road and killed him. because...shit, dude told you he wanted to suck your dick, I KNOW you didnt just let that go.

Sammich
10-13-2006, 12:11 PM
Im still waiting for the part, where you ran him off the road and killed him. because...shit, dude told you he wanted to suck your dick, I KNOW you didnt just let that go.

he enjoyed it too much, his bf wasnt payin him any attention so he went home and told him and they made up:gay:

97ITR86
10-13-2006, 12:14 PM
Yeah this must be a common thing in Georgia now. So who is going to be the first to take a guy up on this offer? hahahaha shit is mad gay.

Sammich
Yeah this must be a common thing in Georgia now. So who is going to be the first to take a guy up on this offer? hahahaha shit is mad gay.

steve0, brett, or george

Friggintitsman

Nah man I thought that shit was funny more than anything. Really it was pretty sick, but you can't help but laught at it. I'm not a homophobe, I can't help it if both the ladies and dudes think I'm sexy. I just steer clear of the swinging dick.

Friggintitsman
10-13-2006, 12:17 PM
he enjoyed it too much, his bf wasnt payin him any attention so he went home and told him and they made up:gay:

Dude how old are you like 12? I think I may be your dad. My lil nephew could talk better smack than you. I can't help it if no one finds your fat ass attractive. Thats no reason to come at me with your low self esteem.

Sammich
10-13-2006, 12:18 PM
Dude how old are you like 12? My lil nephew could talk better smack than you. I can't help it if no one finds your fat ass attractive. Thats no reason to come at me with your low self esteem.

:thinking:

BluesClues
10-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Nope sorry you don't have proof

Sammich
10-13-2006, 12:23 PM
post failure then

The Golden Child
10-13-2006, 12:24 PM
the hell going on now ??

VTECin5th
10-13-2006, 12:25 PM
hahahah

Sammich
10-13-2006, 12:25 PM
minus da BS..the threads great..tryna figure what ima get for lunch, my girl bought me jap yesterday, i been eatin sandwiches for lunch for bout 2wks str8..i dnt know what i want..

Friggintitsman
10-13-2006, 12:40 PM
I gotta get the hell out of Atlanta. This place is way too fruity for me.

Sammich
10-13-2006, 12:44 PM
glad im not in the A

Friggintitsman
10-13-2006, 12:49 PM
glad im not in the A

I know right, this shit happened northbound 400 in Roswell/Sandy Springs area. No place is safe. I don't mind most gay people but why the hell to they have to act so fucking strange. I'm wondering if he only did that because if he approached me on the street I may have beaten him down. I bet he has taken a few beatings for being a cake boy.

The Golden Child
10-13-2006, 03:09 PM
that is also why im moving back home ..

SLOWLYbtngU
10-13-2006, 03:20 PM
that is also why im moving back home ..
:tongue1: You suck donkey balls!

quickdodgeŽ
10-13-2006, 04:18 PM
I must admit I was kind of flattered,

Ummm. I'm thinking you may need to see someone and see if you can admit to anything else to us. I would NOT be flattered if another dud ewanted to blow me and all that jazz. Later, QD.

Friggintitsman
10-13-2006, 05:07 PM
Ummm. I'm thinking you may need to see someone and see if you can admit to anything else to us. I would NOT be flattered if another dud ewanted to blow me and all that jazz. Later, QD.

A compliment is a compliment, I wasn't flattered he wanted to blow me, it was because he said I was the best looking man he had ever seen. Besides I'm secure enough about my sexuallity that I don't need to explain shit. I ain't never messed with a dude and never will.