how does this weekend sound for both of you :idb:
40 to 140 :boobies:

Nyteryder
10-13-2006, 01:47 AM
Hell yeah, a callout

CHADbee
10-13-2006, 01:50 AM
Hell yeah, a callout
FOR REAL, ABOUT TIME FOR SOME ACTION IN HERE!

LT1UltraZ
10-13-2006, 08:01 AM
Hell yeah, a callout

if you still have you car i am calling you out too :tongue1:

iloveboost
10-13-2006, 08:03 AM
Interesting...

Halfwit
10-13-2006, 08:11 AM
FOR REAL, ABOUT TIME FOR SOME ACTION IN HERE!
:burnout: :burnout:

N/A EK
10-13-2006, 08:23 AM
should be a interesting race.

b0ki
10-13-2006, 08:38 AM

What are u driving ?

99SI
10-13-2006, 09:24 AM
I would venture a guess that it would be the supercharged camaro in his sig

Tank
10-13-2006, 09:42 AM
i would guess that also hmmmmm

LT1UltraZ
10-13-2006, 10:02 AM
What are u driving ?
the pos in my sig

Tank
10-13-2006, 10:04 AM
i was in peachtree city last week in my supra and didnt see not one damn camaro where do you guys hide at

RJ's325ITS
10-13-2006, 10:07 AM

My car is down right now. The transmission output shaft bearing broke, But the good news is that a replacement tranny is comming from NC this weekend.

So at this point the only race I can take will be in my wife's F-150 :crazy:

Keep the offer open and I'll take it as soon as the car is put back together....

LT1UltraZ
10-13-2006, 10:07 AM
i was in peachtree city last week in my supra and didnt see not one damn camaro where do you guys hide at
i just got my car running last night..has 20 miles on it :yes:

Evolunchbox
10-13-2006, 10:15 AM
I'll race you next week.

Nyteryder
10-13-2006, 11:19 AM
if you still have you car i am calling you out too :tongue1:

You are a day late and a dollar short, but you can run me as soon as my next car is finished

iloveboost
10-13-2006, 11:41 AM
You guys meeting at BP in Gwinnett?

Maniaç
10-13-2006, 12:01 PM
This should be good. Don't back down Boris, get his ass LoL

SpeedMonkey
10-13-2006, 01:03 PM
im sure boKi is down. lol..

SPEEDMONKEY FTW!

Evolunchbox
10-13-2006, 01:15 PM
v[]onkey']im sure boKi is down. lol..

SPEEDMONKEY FTW!

I would love to race a boosted M3. That things has to be sick! Not sure if you were talking to me so I will shut up otherwise.

SpeedMonkey
10-13-2006, 01:47 PM
I would love to race a boosted M3. That things has to be sick! Not sure if you were talking to me so I will shut up otherwise.

its not boosted.. "0 boost". i can find ya something cool to run though?.. you should come out to gwinnett this saturday night man.

SpooL'DGsR
10-13-2006, 01:49 PM
boris FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evolunchbox
10-13-2006, 02:02 PM
v[]onkey']its not boosted.. "0 boost". i can find ya something cool to run though?.. you should come out to gwinnett this saturday night man.

I'll role up in my S4 because my Evo is in the shop getting the meth kit replaced. My pump and controler went bad.

slowhawk01
10-13-2006, 02:16 PM
My pump and controler went bad.

Talk about playing with fire ^^^^^^^:yes:

Evolunchbox
10-13-2006, 02:25 PM
Talk about playing with fire ^^^^^^^:yes:

Tell me about it! I was on the dyno when it happened. I though I was over boosting and kept turning down the boost. Then I tested the pump and it wasn't flowing... I was like UH-OH! No problems though thanks to the AEM saving my motor and Doug noticing it. We should race sometime Slowhawk, I might get my ass handed to me but what the hell. I had some friends in Pa that loved building TT T/A's and Camaro's. They were fast a HELL. Some of the fastest cars I have ever been in and I have had my share.

slowhawk01
10-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Tell me about it! I was on the dyno when it happened. I though I was over boosting and kept turning down the boost. Then I tested the pump and it wasn't flowing... I was like UH-OH! No problems though thanks to the AEM saving my motor and Doug noticing it. We should race sometime Slowhawk, I might get my ass handed to me but what the hell. I had some friends in Pa that loved building TT T/A's and Camaro's. They were fast a HELL. Some of the fastest cars I have ever been in and I have had my share.

Hell yeah we can race. I don't care if I win or lose just like to race. Hit me up when that beast is back together. What kind of kit did you have that failed??? I have a SMC on mine.

SpeedMonkey
10-13-2006, 02:31 PM
I'll role up in my S4 because my Evo is in the shop getting the meth kit replaced. My pump and controler went bad.

wouldnt happen to be SMC would it?..

SpeedMonkey
10-13-2006, 02:32 PM
Hell yeah we can race. I don't care if I win or lose just like to race. Hit me up when that beast is back together. What kind of kit did you have that failed??? I have a SMC on mine.

lol... i just asked him if it was SMC... lol..

i dont know.. w0rd on the street is SMC's pumps are fucked for a few

Evolunchbox
10-13-2006, 02:35 PM

Yes to both of you. SMC FTW..LOL
Steve supposedly found new seals that last a lot longer. I have been running straight meth in it for over a year and a half. I'm suprised it lasted this long.

I'm the same way about racing, win or lose you will always learning something and there is ALWAYS something faster out there.:cheers:

iloveboost
10-13-2006, 02:46 PM
I may be out there tonight or tomorrow night, Slowhawk. If I see you out there, I'll come say what's up.

What time is everyone getting there?

slowhawk01
10-13-2006, 02:52 PM
I may be out there tonight or tomorrow night, Slowhawk. If I see you out there, I'll come say what's up.

What time is everyone getting there?

I'm not going to come out unless I can get some runs in for sure. To long of a drive to stand in a parking lot all night just to bullshit

iloveboost
10-13-2006, 03:21 PM
I won't be sure if I'm headed out there until later on. I'll post up to let you know. Maybe we can get a run or two in.

LT1Bunny
10-13-2006, 06:51 PM
B0ki...i think we called you out...i would like to know whether your going to step up and run him or not!?!

slowhawk01
10-13-2006, 06:59 PM
B0ki...i think we called you out...i would like to know whether your going to step up and run him or not!?!

His M3 aint slow by anymeans I guess it just depends on how fast he wants to make it tonight. Goodluck Borris:goodjob:

WickedIXMR
10-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Y the fuck do you always get into this shit???? Thats kinda stupid

2.3 Evo 8
10-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Boris FTW!

1civic
10-13-2006, 07:24 PM
Boris Is Slow........ :yes: ... :ninja:

LT1UltraZ
10-13-2006, 07:43 PM
because she is my gf...so why dont stay the fuck out of this thread unless u got something to run beside your mouth.
with that said u wanna run that pos evo ?

OvErMiNd
10-13-2006, 08:30 PM
I might have to come to BP tonight.... This is getting good = )

slowhawk01
10-13-2006, 08:38 PM
I might have to come to BP tonight.... This is getting good = )

Nobodys going to be there just a bunch of :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

OvErMiNd
10-13-2006, 08:49 PM
^That's all I can do with such a slow car!!!

LT1Bunny
10-13-2006, 08:53 PM

Its stupid that a girl is actually into cars and racing and just happens to have something to say?:thinking: I just want to know if hes going to race or if hes just going to sit there and come up with every excuse in the book for not wanting to race before we make the hour drive up there AGAIN for nothing!

slowhawk01
10-13-2006, 08:55 PM
Its stupid that a girl is actually into cars and racing and just happens to have something to say?:thinking: I just want to know if hes going to race or if hes just going to sit there and come up with every excuse in the book for not wanting to race before we make the hour drive up there AGAIN for nothing!

I wanna race so you guys can make the hour trip if you want:goodjob:

Init2winit
10-13-2006, 08:57 PM
Y the fuck do you always get into this shit???? Thats kinda stupidI have money on the bunny in my car, against yours! I'll let her drive my cobra, and put up the money!:D Whatcha gotta say about that? Hell, for that matter, I'll bet her man would do the same thing with his car. I'll still bet on that race!

OvErMiNd
10-13-2006, 09:01 PM
^you're either nuts or just REALLY fast.

EDIT: While looking over your engine bay again, I've concluded you are probably just really fast.

Don't put the poor girl's life in danger though :cry:

= D

Init2winit
10-13-2006, 09:03 PM
^you're either nuts or just REALLY fast.

EDIT: While looking over your engine bay again, I've concluded you are probably just really fast.

Don't put the poor girl's life in danger though :cry:

= DLOL....that isn't my cobra. Thats one of my coupes. I wouldn't put anyone in that car:screwy:

OvErMiNd
10-13-2006, 09:04 PM
^ahh okay... Thought it was a little odd.

You coming out tonight?

Init2winit
10-13-2006, 09:06 PM
^ahh okay... Thought it was a little odd.

You coming out tonight?Not unless someone wants to do something. I gotta be up at 6am and go to work.

WINDSOR
10-14-2006, 02:20 AM
marcin,good deal on getting the car back up and running. What time are you heading out to Bp tommorrow?

WickedIXMR
10-14-2006, 02:40 AM
because she is my gf...so why dont stay the fuck out of this thread unless u got something to run beside your mouth.
with that said u wanna run that pos evo ?
actually no it was your gf's cocksucking mouth that was talking all that shit here on ia and at the meets....and with that said no i do not want to run my "pos" evo but all youll probably wanna run is from digs...

WickedIXMR
10-14-2006, 02:42 AM
Everything that comes out of your mouth is talking shit...Just fuckin ask him if he wants to race yes or no. thats all you fuckin idiots have to say nothing more nothing less.

WickedIXMR
10-14-2006, 02:44 AM
I have money on the bunny in my car, against yours! I'll let her drive my cobra, and put up the money!:D Whatcha gotta say about that? Hell, for that matter, I'll bet her man would do the same thing with his car. I'll still bet on that race!
What do i also have to have "stock STYLE suspension" too?

LT1Bunny
10-14-2006, 08:34 AM
actually no it was your gf's cocksucking mouth that was talking all that shit here on ia and at the meets....and with that said no i do not want to run my "pos" evo but all youll probably wanna run is from digs...
Actually i only talk shit at the meets because im so sick and tired of sitting in the parking lots for hours talkin shit about why people dont want to race and listening to people bitch because they want the race done their way...its bullshit...either your going to race or your not, that simple. So dont talk to me about keeping my mouth shut when all i want to do is make sure we got something goin down before we make the drive up there just to hear, my tires, i cant race with the tires i have on here right now, my cars not working right, :blah::blah::blah::blah: Unless you got something you wanna run....SHUT UP!

LT1UltraZ
10-14-2006, 08:42 AM
well if you dont want to run your pos evo shut your DSLs and to troll somewhere else....oh ya if u could fucken read it says in my first post that i wanna race him from a roll so i dont see where u see i wanna race from a dig.....:gay:

LT1UltraZ
10-14-2006, 08:43 AM
marcin,good deal on getting the car back up and running. What time are you heading out to Bp tommorrow?

PM me your number ill give you a call when i am on the way...i have a friend with a SC 5.0 coming with me and maybe Kyle B as well :thinking:

LT1UltraZ
10-14-2006, 08:55 AM
can anyone get a hold of boris? seems like he is avoiding the callout for somereason :lmfao:

2.3 Evo 8
10-14-2006, 09:29 AM
can anyone get a hold of boris? seems like he is avoiding the callout for somereason :lmfao:

Boris runs a business and he isn't online every day, just be patient grasshopper.

LT1UltraZ
10-14-2006, 09:32 AM
Boris runs a business and he isn't online every day, just be patient grasshopper.

didnt seem like he had problems gettin online when he was running his mouth when my car wasnt running :blah:

iloveboost
10-14-2006, 10:16 AM
I'll try my best to make it out today if I can fix some of my ignition issues.

9-10pm or so?

slowhawk01
10-14-2006, 10:54 AM
didnt seem like he had problems gettin online when he was running his mouth when my car wasnt running :blah:

I saw borris last night before I left he knows about the callout. I think he had been at work but someone had told him so I'm sure he will respond.;)

b0ki
10-14-2006, 12:51 PM
Oki motherfuckerz iam back lol .... sorry i was busy had to do some shit, Work, Fuck my G.F.... Make my car fester... bla bla.... any way yeah iam up for the RUN like always i never back up :P 40 - 140 roll.... good deal. I will be down south on sunday samesport like always.... see u down there.

:rolleyes:

LT1UltraZ
10-14-2006, 12:59 PM
Oki motherfuckerz iam back lol .... sorry i was busy had to do some shit, Work, Fuck my G.F.... Make my car fester... bla bla.... any way yeah iam up for the RUN like always i never back up :P 40 - 140 roll.... good deal. I will be down south on sunday samesport like always.... see u down there.

:rolleyes:

i am comin up north tonight ;) bring your wallet :goodjob:

WickedIXMR
10-14-2006, 03:29 PM
Actually i only talk shit at the meets because im so sick and tired of sitting in the parking lots for hours talkin shit about why people dont want to race and listening to people bitch because they want the race done their way...its bullshit...either your going to race or your not, that simple. So dont talk to me about keeping my mouth shut when all i want to do is make sure we got something goin down before we make the drive up there just to hear, my tires, i cant race with the tires i have on here right now, my cars not working right, :blah::blah::blah::blah: Unless you got something you wanna run....SHUT UP!
Ok i can understand that your sick and tired of waiting around not doing shit...but you just have to deal with it and you guys always want your race your way too??? Everyone wants their race their way its just wat you guys want to agree on...Now that you guys want to run from a roll you guys got a race..And please dont say "how do you know who wins at the end" excuse for running a roll..

LT1UltraZ
10-14-2006, 04:08 PM
Ok i can understand that your sick and tired of waiting around not doing shit...but you just have to deal with it and you guys always want your race your way too??? Everyone wants their race their way its just wat you guys want to agree on...Now that you guys want to run from a roll you guys got a race..And please dont say "how do you know who wins at the end" excuse for running a roll..

are we going to run em tonight from a roll?

LT1Bunny
10-14-2006, 05:26 PM

I dont come up with excuses....if you win you win... if you lose you lose...im not the one having a hard time with that issue.

SpeedMonkey
10-14-2006, 05:35 PM
I dont come up with excuses....if you win you win... if you lose you lose...im not the one having a hard time with that issue.

why dont you get your boyfriend to control your internet behavior, before i stick something in your mouth bitch?

LT1UltraZ
10-14-2006, 06:03 PM
v[]onkey']why dont you get your boyfriend to control your internet behavior, before i stick something in your mouth bitch?
why dont you get your mom to control your behavior ;)
u wanna run em tonight or u going to make excuses as well :gay:

hydroshutter
10-14-2006, 06:08 PM
v[]onkey']why dont you get your boyfriend to control your internet behavior, before i stick something in your mouth bitch?

:lmfao:

benwaballs
10-15-2006, 08:24 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
10-16-2006, 12:51 PM
why dont you get your mom to control your behavior ;)
u wanna run em tonight or u going to make excuses as well :gay:

i have nothing fast enough. unless you wanna do 1/8th mile vs a STi.

regardless keep your retard bitch on a leash, first time we met her she kept talking out the side of her neck.. its your car not hers, tell her to shut the fuck up.

now.. i actually met you and you're not a bad guy, hope to continue to see ya out here in gwinnett, some people just need to control themselves.. im a nice guy in real life, but when a woman runs her mouth like a man.. she becomes a man.. and can get her ass kicked like a man. get her to act her age and not her shoe size and we will get along just fine.

99SI
10-16-2006, 01:29 PM
lol, thats some funny shit right thur

b0ki
10-16-2006, 01:36 PM
Hey ....what happend on Sunday Night ?? We showd up at the publix arund 12:30 . I didnr see u car there ??? We all got kicked out by the cops went down to BP... still ddint see u ? I was waiting for u till 2:30 Pm.....any way maybe we can run next time. :P

d993s
10-16-2006, 03:45 PM
Hey ....what happend on Sunday Night ?? We showd up at the publix arund 12:30 . I didnr see u car there ??? We all got kicked out by the cops went down to BP... still ddint see u ? I was waiting for u till 2:30 Pm.....any way maybe we can run next time. :P

WTF???
You waited until 2:30 PM?????
Holy shit! That's like 14 hours!!!

That's one dedicated MOFO!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

RJ's325ITS
10-16-2006, 10:57 PM
I was just wondering, why are you calling out cars on the 400's when you should be calling out cars like the SC trans am, charles's evo or the ZO6, you know cars in the 600's like yours? No matter what I will still race but like I told you last time I will not race on your territory only you are going to have to compromise.....

On the latest news I got my tranny in but, come to find out that my clutch is gone and, so is my center support bearing for the driveshaft, So I will say next month or so. If the wife let's me spend some more money:yes:

b0ki
10-17-2006, 12:37 AM
WTF???
You waited until 2:30 PM?????
Holy shit! That's like 14 hours!!!

That's one dedicated MOFO!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Dammm... david uare so right ....well ur good for something .... 2:30 AM*** LOL hahahaa

d993s
10-18-2006, 07:38 AM
Dammm... david uare so right ....well ur good for something .... 2:30 AM*** LOL hahahaa

How about I make myself useful and shove that 75 shot in your bung-hole and hit the button? You'd like that, wouldn't you Natasha? :D

LT1UltraZ
10-18-2006, 10:12 AM
I was just wondering, why are you calling out cars on the 400's when you should be calling out cars like the SC trans am, charles's evo or the ZO6, you know cars in the 600's like yours? No matter what I will still race but like I told you last time I will not race on your territory only you are going to have to compromise.....

On the latest news I got my tranny in but, come to find out that my clutch is gone and, so is my center support bearing for the driveshaft, So I will say next month or so. If the wife let's me spend some more money:yes:

lol i wish my car made 600rwhp...last i saw it made close to 500rwhp which is little shy of 600..beside you two talked all kinds of shit about racing me when my car was down.....well good luck with the tranny..ill be racing boris this weekend unless he runs out of gas again :thinking:

crafty
10-18-2006, 10:26 AM
Isn't you car making 620ish.... Thats the words from all your buddies on SCF

RJ's325ITS
10-18-2006, 10:28 AM
lol i wish my car made 600rwhp...last i saw it made close to 500rwhp which is little shy of 600..

Well you wrote that, not here in a different forum.....:thinking:

beside you two talked all kinds of shit about racing me when my car was down.....

Well... wait a minute.....dont change things around, You and some girl were backing up thacker's shit talking all the way. Besides You and I know that you told me that you were not like thacker that you will race me in my race car and that you will run me in my field... I got happy for a secont thinking fanally someone here has some balls. Then I told you I was going to be waiting on you to fix your car. Now you fixed your car but you forgot about the old race and come here and call me out......that is just :gay:

I also read somewhere that you have a 6spd transmission and 4.10 in your car and that your car will be able to reach 150mph+ why race to 140...??????

Why not race until you hit top end speed ?????? My is 170mph are you cool with this?

LT1UltraZ
10-18-2006, 10:33 AM
Well you wrote that, not here in a different forum.....:thinking:

Well... wait a minute.....dont change things around, You and some girl were backing up thacker's shit talking all the way. Besides You and I know that you told me that you were not like thacker that you will race me in my race car and that you will run me in my field... I got happy for a secont thinking fanally someone here has some balls. Then I told you I was going to be waiting on you, to fix your car. Now you fixed your car but you forgot about the old race and come here and call me out......that is just :gay:

I also read somewhere that you have a 6spd transmission and 4.10 in your car and that your car will be able to reach 150mph+ why race to 140...??????

Why not race until you hit top end speed ?????? My is 170mph are you cool with this?

lol u are obviously reading a lot of bs lol..my car has stock fuel system..no way it wil suport 600 rwhp...my other n/a engine with 250 shot of nitrous made 640 to the wheels but thats long gone...and i have 3.73 gears so whatever u wanna go up to..(btw a stock camaro can reach 160mph)... i never said i would race your RICER RICE ON THE FUCKEN BACK ROAD with you (bumping my bumper once i am ahead of you). If you wanna pay for my track time then ill race u around a track. I think i am steping into your frield racing you from a roll arent i? I dont want to race you from a stop to 120 mph.....40- up to whatever you want :idb:. Kinda funny how boris was scared to run me on Saturday..and from the sounds of it you are scread too..lol next thing u will say you will want to race to 200 mph :blah: :blah:

slowhawk01
10-18-2006, 12:36 PM
Are you guys ever gonna race? You guys have been going back and forth for weeks over this stuff. Just race and get it over with than talk shit and everyone can start with there excuses why they lost:rolleyes:

LT1UltraZ
10-18-2006, 01:51 PM
Are you guys ever gonna race? You guys have been going back and forth for weeks over this stuff. Just race and get it over with than talk shit and everyone can start with there excuses why they lost:rolleyes:
i am ready to race..obviously he isnt :doh:

b0ki
10-18-2006, 06:44 PM
lol u are obviously reading a lot of bs lol..my car has stock fuel system..no way it wil suport 600 rwhp...my other n/a engine with 250 shot of nitrous made 640 to the wheels but thats long gone...and i have 3.73 gears so whatever u wanna go up to..(btw a stock camaro can reach 160mph)... i never said i would race your RICER RICE ON THE FUCKEN BACK ROAD with you (bumping my bumper once i am ahead of you). If you wanna pay for my track time then ill race u around a track. I think i am steping into your frield racing you from a roll arent i? I dont want to race you from a stop to 120 mph.....40- up to whatever you want :idb:. Kinda funny how boris was scared to run me on Saturday..and from the sounds of it you are scread too..lol next thing u will say you will want to race to 200 mph :blah: :blah:

I was not scared to run. I told u we will run on sunday right ? and like i said i came down south on sunday to run u but u never showed up.... ???

RJ's325ITS
10-19-2006, 12:42 AM

Well Like I said I'm reading what you wrote so you are talking a lot of bs. To be honest I dont care how mutch power your car makes.

And let me clear up something for you. If you beat me ohhhh well, So be it. I will take it like a man and walk away, but if you start talking shit afterwards I will take you down like a man too.

If you want to get some track time under your belt pay for it, but just so you know that car will not make it very far, a spec E30 will do laps around you.

You are just another thacker by just not even remembering your own BS, you ask me to let you fix your car to race me in spalding drive, and I told you get ready for some bumper to bumper racing. That is a term use to describe road course racing so back the fuck off and get up to speed.

It's cool that you are willing to step it up to 160 to me that will be like a walk thru the park.

For the record I'm not scared at all. I just ordered my clutch today, and it will be here in about a week or so. After the 500 miles of break-in, I'll step up to the plate and race you from 40 to 160.

the only thing I expect from you is to keep your car in one piece, and get ready for some action.

Oh by the way I came across another video of yours..... the one that you are trying to drift your car thru a left turn and tried to do a couple of power slides. If you need any help I can give you some one on one lessons in car control, car stability, car over driving, possition driving, car over taking and skidpad ;).

LT1UltraZ
10-19-2006, 11:36 AM
Well Like I said I'm reading what you wrote so you are talking a lot of bs. To be honestI dont care how mutch power your car makes.

And let me get clear something for you. If you beat me ohhhh well be it I will take it like a man and walk away, but if you talk shit after I will take you down like a man too.

If you want to get some track time under your belt pay for it, but just so you know that car will not make it very far a spec E30 will do laps around you.

You are just another thacker by just not even remembering your own BS, you ask me to let you fix your car to race me in spalding drive, and I told you get ready for some bumper to bumper racing. That is a term use to describe road course racing so back the fuck off and get up to speed.

It's cool that you are willing to step it up to 160 to me that will be like a walk thru the park.

For the record I'm not scare at all. I just ordered my clutch today, and it will be here in about a week or so. After the 500 miles of breakin, I'll step up to the plate and race you from 40 to 160.

the only I spect from you is to keep your car in one piece, and get ready for some action.

Oh by the way I came across w/another video of yours..... the one that you are trying to drift your car thru a left turn and tried to do a couple of power slides. If you need any help I can give you some one on one lessons in car control, car stability, car over driving, possition driving, car over taking and skypad ;).

and as far as your RICER RACE on SPALDING DRIVE..i already told you what would happen..i would be ahead of you goin 40 miles an hour and you would never overtake me...to that you said "you would bump my car of the road", and i am pretty sure i told you what would happen after that. You are a perfect example of a dumb ricer lol
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: i am ricer :blah: :blah: :blah: i watched too many cartoons :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: my car is slow so ill run you in da twisties yo:blah: :blah: :blah: Lets race to 200mph, my car got mad top end yo:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :gay:

why dont u show me where u read that my car makes all that power and hell post the videos....and just to clarify, no i wasn’t tryin to drift..just sliding around the corners, doing some donuts and killin some rubber for the camera :screwy:

2.3 Evo 8
10-19-2006, 04:16 PM
i am ready to race..obviously he isnt :doh:

Boris(Boki) and a group of people went down south to race you last weekend, but they said you never showed up. :thinking:

RJ's325ITS
10-19-2006, 07:36 PM
So you are calling me a ricer ha ha ha ha. Have you ever been on a real race? not at the sorry ass 1/4 mile, I guess not.

I can tell you you were trying to slide your car around and more than a couple of times you almost lost it.

I think your rice way of burnig tires needs to go. I can see why you call your self " the polish wonder" I think is b/c you wonder how to drift or how to burn tires.... Well keep wondering around

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=614669913

I can see that one turn you got a "slide" going but then you freak out did not know what to do and end up fishtailling left and right and for the finally some one wrecks the black car.

This is how you burn tires, and how you "slide" around

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5386621402528544644&q=E36+turbo&hl=en

If someone here is a f$cking ricer is you learn how to drive and then call me a ricer you dumb f$ck

LT1UltraZ
10-19-2006, 08:13 PM
Boris(Boki) and a group of people went down south to race you last weekend, but they said you never showed up. :thinking:
they have my number..all they had to do is call :tongue1:

LT1UltraZ
10-19-2006, 08:41 PM
So you are calling me a ricer ha ha ha ha. Have you ever been on a real race? not at the sorry ass 1/4 mile, I guess not.

I can tell you you where trying to slide your car around and more than a couple of times you almost lose it.

I think your rise way of burnig tires needs to go. I can see why you call your self " the polish wonder" I think is b/c you wonder how to drift or how to burn tires.... Well keep wondering around

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=614669913

I can see that one turn you got a "slide" going but then you freak out did not know what to do and end up fishtailling left and right and for the fanally some one wreks the black car.

This is how you burn tires, and how your "slide" around

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5386621402528544644&q=E36+turbo&hl=en

If someone here is a f$cking riser is you learn how to drive and then call me a riser you dumb f$ck

1. LEARN TO SPELL.
2. Being in any type of race has nothing to do with you being a dumb ass ricer with a slow ass car that thinks he is mario andretti .
3. i am done arguing with you..fix your fucken car so we can race 40-160 for some money. If you are afraid, you can just say so, no need to come up with ricers BS such us: race me in the twisties, i can drift better then you can, my car has higher top speed then you...:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

slowhawk01
10-19-2006, 08:57 PM
..fix your fucken car so we can race 40-160

You gonna have that thing out tomorrow night?????? I will would like to run that with you:yes:

RJ's325ITS
10-19-2006, 09:24 PM
1. LEARN TO SPELL.
2. Being in any type of race has nothing to do with you being a dumb ass ricer with a slow ass car that thinks he is mario andretti .
3. i am done arguing with you..fix your fucken car so we can race 40-160 for some money. If you are afraid, you can just say so, no need to come up with ricers BS such us: race me in the twisties, i can drift better then you can, my car has higher top speed then you...:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Well I started to bring down the tranny today, w/ the clutch in the mail.....

I'm sorry If I hurt your feelings, But I will not race in a straigh line for money.... Sorry not happening.

If you want my money come and get it in spalding drive, If you feel that I'm going to hurt you. I will give you 8 cars head start and if by the end of the race I got as close as 1 car I'll win, But if you are scare you can always say no, It's cool...... it takes a lot of balls to take me in spalding drive....

Don't fofrget that I'll be driving a 190whp car vs. your car putting 250% more power to the wheels.........

If you are in need of some money you know where to find it. But I will still race you as soon as the car gets put together. FROM 40 TO 160 BUT NO MONEY.

SpooL'DGsR
10-19-2006, 09:32 PM
** WOOT WOOT RAFA !!!! *

LT1UltraZ
10-19-2006, 09:42 PM
You gonna have that thing out tomorrow night?????? I will would like to run that with you:yes:
ill be out on Sat i hope :) yeah, we need to run.. i want to see how bad i get raped :cheers:

slowhawk01
10-19-2006, 10:19 PM
ill be out on Sat i hope :) yeah, we need to run.. i want to see how bad i get raped :cheers:

Is there any chance for tomorrow night?????? Also don't be so negative you may beat me you never know. My car feels slow to me so you may walk my ass:goodjob: . You have more cubes than me and a lighter car.

LT1UltraZ
10-20-2006, 12:08 PM
Is there any chance for tomorrow night?????? Also don't be so negative you may beat me you never know. My car feels slow to me so you may walk my ass:goodjob: . You have more cubes than me and a lighter car.

probably not, planning on coming out on Saturday though.

lightspeed
10-20-2006, 04:32 PM
probably not, planning on coming out on Saturday though.
we may need to try it again also, if I can get my car ready by tomorrow.

WINDSOR
10-20-2006, 06:17 PM
we may need to try it again also, if I can get my car ready by tomorrow.

oh geez what are you doing to that thing now. Its going to be warmer tommorrow night (mid 50s) then last time so i'll probably ride up again with marcin if he comes up in my stang. I may come out and play in the AWD talon tonight for a bit....

slowhawk,you should try to come out tommorrow night. :)