PDA

View Full Version : Radar Detector

TheGodfather
10-12-2006, 10:19 PM
Hey guys, I have used the same old Whistler Radar detector for the longest time. It is way outdated, so I would like to upgrade, but was seeing which is the best for my price range. I know it may seem low, but I don't have a whole lot to spend right now, so I am looking to spend probably at most $100 or so. That sounds low, but I know I can get a good deal on Ebay. So what ones should I look at, Cobra vs. Whistler, which is better. Any others at a similar price range that are good and a different brand? Thanks alot for the help.

SC430=sex
10-12-2006, 11:32 PM
get a Valentine 1 and then give it to me...............please:dunno:

TheGodfather
10-13-2006, 06:10 AM
get a Valentine 1 and then give it to me...............please:dunno:

Lol, those are great, but I think that is more than I wanna spend.

Sushi
10-13-2006, 10:24 PM
I have a Cobra right now I love it. Already paid for it self. but now cops dont even use the gun on me. they just lie and say they do.

TheGodfather
10-14-2006, 01:47 AM
I have a Cobra right now I love it. Already paid for it self. but now cops dont even use the gun on me. they just lie and say they do.

What one do you have? I heard Whistler and Cobra and made by the same company, but for Cobra there are XRS and EDM or EDR, which is better?

twinj
10-21-2006, 11:17 AM
For a hundred dollars i don't think you can get much. just the same basic features that come on alot of them now. 360 degree,laser,k,ka,vas-g. I would just keep my money until i have enough for a good one. I want to try the the Unisen personally it is suppose to really good.

95stangs
10-23-2006, 01:14 AM
which sounds better 5 200 dolla tickets for going 24 over or 400 one time(either way its eventually gonna pay for it self), trust me spend the money and get the valentine its def worth it, it'll tell u what direction the cops coming(Helps out more than u would think) and the distance is awesome(i have a cobra xrs9700 ill sale u if u want it but i think u should get the valentine)
later, josh

Type-R
10-24-2006, 10:23 PM
Best radar detector is your eye balls man, I gave up on those POS years ago after I got my 15th ticket

Type-R
10-24-2006, 10:24 PM
which sounds better 5 200 dolla tickets for going 24 over or 400 one time(either way its eventually gonna pay for it self), trust me spend the money and get the valentine its def worth it, it'll tell u what direction the cops coming(Helps out more than u would think) and the distance is awesome(i have a cobra xrs9700 ill sale u if u want it but i think u should get the valentine)
later, josh

Multiple tickets means more points vise one ticket

Kourt
11-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Multiple tickets means more points vise one ticket

I think he was saying $400 one time for the radar detector, not one big ticket.