PDA

View Full Version : ok my official .......

Tasuki_Civic
10-12-2006, 08:49 PM
im bored thread.

i will give reps to those who speak to me. you can ask questions or tell me anything about yourselves.

im bored HELL! YOU CAN TELL ME you most embarassing moments.

heres one of mine........

in the middle of a recital and getting a scholarship dor dance while in high school i was jokin a round with my friends. he all had a mutaul joke that we knew of and i laughed so hard i pissed on myself and ran out the dance room. lol my dance teacher cursed me out in english and french while i was changing my clothes and ran back into the dance room.

lol i got the scholarship but it was really embarassing and everyone around school and the perforaming arts department knew about it

Nemesis
10-12-2006, 08:50 PM
What is up Ms Tasuki Civic.

I was most embarrassed, when two years ago, a buddy told me how old my girlfriend at the time was. Yeah.... that sucked.

Wurm
10-12-2006, 08:53 PM
speak speak speak

Spyder
10-12-2006, 08:53 PM
What is up Ms Tasuki Civic.

I was most embarrassed, when two years ago, a buddy told me how old my girlfriend at the time was. Yeah.... that sucked.

/Austin powers on
She is a man baby.. yeaaaa!
/Austin powers off

Tasuki_Civic
10-12-2006, 08:54 PM
hey nemesis!.... ooh so how old was she? lol the it sounds she must have been pretty young

Tasuki_Civic
10-12-2006, 08:55 PM
/Austin powers on
She is a man baby.. yeaaaa!
/Austin powers off

lol

Tasuki_Civic
10-12-2006, 09:03 PM
you know what ...imma bout to leave and go out....someone jus called so

i will chack back later tonite

piece an dluv and thank you for your time

yours truely
Tasuki

ahmonrah
10-12-2006, 10:29 PM
hi tasuki! can i have some reps ? ~holding out trusty, rusty, dented tin can~

ahmonrah
10-12-2006, 10:31 PM
i'm dialing ur number in 10 min.

Keebs ð¿ð
10-12-2006, 10:44 PM
Well lets see. My name is Keebler, I got the nickname about 6-7 years ago when I was a freshman, everyone said I looked like an elf, so they started calling em Keebler. probably 90% of the people I know, don't know my real name (Brian). My most embarrassing moment was ripping the front bumper off my old celica infront of 100s of people lol

£G2♣
10-12-2006, 10:44 PM
im HIV + :(

ahmonrah
10-12-2006, 10:55 PM
one embarrassing moment.

pensacola, florida hopping out the shower in a hotel room. as i walk into the main room, i'm pushed out into the balcony, towel snatched inward from around my waist while i'm being pushed out. spent about 10min naked on a 2nd story balcony.

con
10-12-2006, 11:01 PM

Hope you wouldn't joke about something like that. If true, God be with you and stay on top of your treatment. I've lost two family members to the disease and both of them tried to hide it and didn't seek help.

As for me, I think my most embarassing moment was I fell asleep in a high school history class and woke up yelling 'huh' as if someone had called my name. The class was dead silent and it echo'd. My teacher who had also taught my father, called me by my father's name and calmly told me it was going to be o.k. Of course the whole class cracked up. Probably would have to had been there to get the true humor.

Just last week, I shouted 'impressive' while asleep. I said it so loud and clearly that it woke up my son who was two rooms down the hall. My son comes running in and asked what was so impressive? I have vivid dreams and I had just ridden in helluva concept car that had some James Bond type shit going on. Wish I could sketch........

Bballjamal
10-12-2006, 11:02 PM
shit hit me up on yahoo :D

BluesClues
10-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Are you serious :thinking:

BluesClues
10-12-2006, 11:25 PM
My most embarrasing moment was when I was in the 4th grade and my mom was out of town so she had my grandmother babysit me. She let me get away with anything so I decided to wear some heals I wasn't supposed to wear to school. Well, it was raining that day so everyone had to sit inside against the hallway until the bell rang for school to start. I thought I was so cute that day. As I walked down the hallway (as everyone watched) thinking I was so cute, I slipped and busted my ass in front of everyone. You could hear the laughter like through the whole school. I forgot what happened after then. I was probably so embarrased I blacked out and went to a happy place :lmfao:

bigdare23
10-12-2006, 11:33 PM
My freshman year of high school {i remember it like it was yesterday}. Me and this dike got into it in front of the class, and she said "you just mad cuz I get more pussy than you". I felt like crying (cuz it was true at that time). That was my motivation!!! I never been the same.

{X}Echo419
10-13-2006, 07:48 AM
I don't believe you've rep'd me b4......WAY over due :yes: :cheers:

BTEC
10-13-2006, 07:53 AM
WELL I WAS KINDA EMBARRASSED WHEN USED TO GET SOME FREAK ACTION FROM THIS ONE CHICK AND I GUESS SHE LIKED IT BC I HAD SCRATHES ON MY BAD. I WAS WALKING AROUND THE HOUSE WITH MY SHIRT OFF ONE DAY AND MY MOM WAY LIKE "BOY!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BACK?!!" I WAS LIKE UHHH, ~runs to put on my shirt~.

ToyoChick05
10-13-2006, 07:56 AM
hmm embarassing...

One of the most embarassing things that happen to me was last year at road atlanta. We road our bikes up there to watch the AMA superbike races. I was soo proud cause I was the only girl up there riding a sportbike in our group. We had to park in gravel cause there were no parking spaces.

Usually I get nervous parking on gravel but I rode on it. Stopped, put my kickstand down.... it came back up but I didnt notice and BAM!!! next thing I know the bike falls over in front of like hundreds of people. I get all red and just shrugged my shoulder like oops! I almost :cry: cause I dropped my beautiful bike. :(:(