PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetically speaking...

HvyArms
10-12-2006, 07:09 PM
...there's this guy, who has a friend. His friend's girlfriend is hot. Friend moves to Connecticut to teach, friend and girlfriend break up.

The original guy, runs into his friends ex one day. Doesnt know that they broke up, but the exgf promptly informs him. Guys begins to ask about his friend, exgf tells him he's fine. Guy asks exgf if she has his friends number, in Connecticut, exgf gives guy HER number instead.

Guy decides to 'friend' her. Guy doesn't want beef with teacher friend in Connecticut. Guy and new friend (exgf) begin to hang out, only at guys house. So as not to be seen in public together, and cause a scandal.

One night exgf and guy are chilling together at guys house, exgf asks guy if she can sleep over. Guy agrees, only if exgf sleeps on couch. Exgf agrees, then asks guy for a towel so that she can take a shower. Exgf showers, then comes out wearing red lace linguree(I KNOW HOW TO SPELL LINGERIE).

She was wearing jeans and a shirt all day long. Most girls that the guy knows, dont wear matching bra and panties half the time, let alone red lace WTF.

Question: Should the guy assume that she's planned this night, even though she asked to stay at the last minute? Should guy smash, or go into his room and close the door, and let exgf sleep on couch?

Ran
10-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Question: Should the guy assume that she's planned this night, even though she asked to stay at the last minute? Should guy smash, or go into his room and close the door, and let exgf sleep on couch?EX-Girlfriend (IS NOW FAIR GAME)
Matching Red Lace
Obviously Well Planned
Thread Asks Retarded @ss Question

HIT THAT SH*T!! :idb:

HvyArms
10-12-2006, 07:13 PM
EX-Girlfriend (IS NOW FAIR GAME)
Matching Red Lace
Well Planned

HIT THAT SH*T!! :idb:

Oh I forgot, the guy has taken a vow of celibacy.

luthi
10-12-2006, 07:18 PM
if 6+ months after the broke up, yeah hit it.

if he REALLY took a vow of celibacy? he should stick to his vow.

HvyArms
10-12-2006, 07:25 PM

I think that's good advice

ahmonrah
10-12-2006, 07:29 PM
women rarely do things "just because". they plan even the most mundane of tasks. with the exception of bras/panties, for the most part,(there are exceptions to every rule)because they all know for the most part, unless they are seeing someone, no'one knows/cares whats underneath the clothes. pounding the "homies" ex without his knowledge, on GP, is unadvisable. IMO. but lust is what it is, and if the guy wanna see how deep the rabbit hole really goes, that's his choice.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-12-2006, 07:33 PM
smash and leave.....

HvyArms
10-12-2006, 07:37 PM
smash and leave.....

it's his house, he cant leave. and she cant just leave, because he drove.

TeeJay
10-12-2006, 07:40 PM
if said homie lived in the same area and still interacted with said guy on a regular basis, itd be kinda weird i believe, but if said homie is way out of state, then i say said guy should go for it!! ESPECIALLY since said exgf is obviously begging for it

HvyArms
10-12-2006, 07:42 PM
women rarely do things "just because". they plan even the most mundane of tasks. with the exception of bras/panties, for the most part,(there are exceptions to every rule)because they all know for the most part, unless they are seeing someone, no'one knows/cares whats underneath the clothes. pounding the "homies" ex without his knowledge, on GP, is unadvisable. IMO. but lust is what it is, and if the guy wanna see how deep the rabbit hole really goes, that's his choice.

He's gonna leave it alone.

TeeJay
10-12-2006, 07:43 PM
He's gonna leave it alone.
are you speaking in 3rd person again man??

HvyArms
10-12-2006, 07:48 PM
are you speaking in 3rd person again man??

I'm talking about said Guy, I'm not said guy. Please. I would never do that to my homie.

HvyArms
10-12-2006, 07:50 PM
after tonight

toonz
10-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Id say leave it alone just because you 2 are boy's but if you 2 are not that cool then hit it

Turbodude06
10-12-2006, 08:17 PM
^^ I agree hit it only if it is worth it...

ahmonrah
10-12-2006, 08:40 PM
He's gonna leave it alone.smart man.:goodjob:

Bajjani
10-12-2006, 09:13 PM
rofl at the after tonight comment
lmao
roflmao

anyways

it doesn't seem the dude that moved to conneticut and the other guy were that close if he can't even get ahold of em or has a #

girls plan shit like that

i woulda been raped 2 nites ago but i was willing..she had it planned..

Hulud
10-12-2006, 09:23 PM
smash then repent, cause your god will forgive you lol

thecrazyone
10-12-2006, 09:23 PM
smash, smash, smash. that girl wants it, i would give it to her

Julio
10-12-2006, 09:27 PM
I wouldnt do it... Never have. I never gave a fuck about morals, But there certain lines you just dont cross in my book. Thats one of them.

HvyArms
10-13-2006, 10:16 AM
rofl at the after tonight comment
lmao
roflmao

anyways

it doesn't seem the dude that moved to conneticut and the other guy were that close if he can't even get ahold of em or has a #

girls plan shit like that

i woulda been raped 2 nites ago but i was willing..she had it planned..

I know this is late but, the two of them were really good friends. Pretty close, and they were classmates.

{X}Echo419
10-13-2006, 10:20 AM
...there's this guy, who has a friend. His friend's girlfriend is hot. Friend moves to Connecticut to teach, friend and girlfriend break up.

The original guy, runs into his friends ex one day. Doesnt know that they broke up, but the exgf promptly informs him. Guys begins to ask about his friend, exgf tells him he's fine. Guy asks exgf if she has his friends number, in Connecticut, exgf gives guy HER number instead.

Guy decides to 'friend' her. Guy doesn't want beef with teacher friend in Connecticut. Guy and new friend (exgf) begin to hang out, only at guys house. So as not to be seen in public together, and cause a scandal.

One night exgf and guy are chilling together at guys house, exgf asks guy if she can sleep over. Guy agrees, only if exgf sleeps on couch. Exgf agrees, then asks guy for a towel so that she can take a shower. Exgf showers, then comes out wearing red lace linguree(I KNOW HOW TO SPELL LINGERIE).

She was wearing jeans and a shirt all day long. Most girls that the guy knows, dont wear matching bra and panties half the time, let alone red lace WTF.

Question: Should the guy assume that she's planned this night, even though she asked to stay at the last minute? Should guy smash, or go into his room and close the door, and let exgf sleep on couch?

I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX WITH HER I'LL KILL YOU!!!! YOU'D BETTER HIT THAT!!! I'M NO EXPERT WITH THE FEMALES BY ANY MEANS....ok by "some" means. BUT IF THE BITCH COMES OUT WEARING "THAT" THEN SHE KNEW WHY SHE WAS COMING OVER! GIRLS DON'T JUST PUT THAT ON UNDER JEANS AND A T JUST BECAUSE!!! :2cents:

p.s. I'll screw her if you won't :goodjob:

StupidBikerBoy
10-13-2006, 07:35 PM

THAT SHIT WAS ORCHESTRATED!!

+1 good advice

Hektik
10-14-2006, 02:26 AM
smash it

RandomGuy
10-14-2006, 05:28 AM
smash + beat then leave in dumpster behind dunkin donuts

HvyArms
10-14-2006, 11:03 PM
I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX WITH HER I'LL KILL YOU!!!! YOU'D BETTER HIT THAT!!! I'M NO EXPERT WITH THE FEMALES BY ANY MEANS....ok by "some" means. BUT IF THE BITCH COMES OUT WEARING "THAT" THEN SHE KNEW WHY SHE WAS COMING OVER! GIRLS DON'T JUST PUT THAT ON UNDER JEANS AND A T JUST BECAUSE!!! :2cents:

p.s. I'll screw her if you won't :goodjob:

but it's not ME that I'm talking about:ninja:

Anyway, the guy ended up smashing. And smash he did!

{X}Echo419
10-16-2006, 03:27 PM
but it's not ME that I'm talking about:ninja:

Anyway, the guy ended up smashing. And smash he did!

ok....sure......and I have this "friend" that if he don't get laid soon is gonna start shootin' random Mutha FOOKERS! :cheers:

HvyArms
10-16-2006, 03:32 PM
ok....sure......and I have this "friend" that if he don't get laid soon is gonna start shootin' random Mutha FOOKERS! :cheers:

you should talk to your friend about celibacy, he might wanna try it. it's fun

{X}Echo419
10-17-2006, 12:38 PM
you should talk to your friend about celibacy, he might wanna try it. it's fun

he's in an involuntary form of celibacy right now :tongue1: