PDA

View Full Version : jdmdb8itr no good

stumpy
10-12-2006, 05:08 PM
I got the rc car from him every thing went good till I got home to try it.Then I found the glow plug was bad, fixed that then the rearend wouldnt work,fixed that then the clutch went out.He stated only four tanks of fuel has been ran through it must have been a very very rough four tanks.So if you buy from him be cautious.

2.0civic
10-12-2006, 07:41 PM
that sucks.....why didnt you try the merchandise there?

stumpy
10-12-2006, 08:03 PM
He had the motor off and the pull start was broken that should have been a clue there was more than four tanks of gas been through it cause it takes five to six tanks to break one in

LQQKITZME
10-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Sucks..

StupidBikerBoy
10-13-2006, 06:33 PM
He had the motor off and the pull start was broken that should have been a clue there was more than four tanks of gas been through it cause it takes five to six tanks to break one in

No

Most only take one tank. Some take 2 but rarely.

You must be new to RC. 4 tanks is actually decent before the clutch or other problems happen.

Hell, my Nemesis broke its pull cord before I finished the first tank.

RC's break constantly. Be ready to throw $20 - $50 at it each time you run it for any decent time.

aaronfelipe
10-13-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the warning.

RutRoe
10-13-2006, 09:30 PM
No

You must be new to RC. 4 tanks is actually decent before the clutch or other problems happen.

RC's break constantly. Be ready to throw $20 - $50 at it each time you run it for any decent time.

Sounds like someone who knows what they're talking about.

Jody's a good guy...he's a husband, and a father, and lots of people through the years have done positive business with him.

I seriously doubt that he in any way would try to misrepresent something to you just for the sale. I'm certain he doesn't need money that bad nor does he have any interest of soiling such a good reputation through the years.

Here's the golden question....did you bring any of these thoughts up to him or simply just here ?

2.0civic
10-13-2006, 11:08 PM
Sounds like someone who knows what they're talking about.

Jody's a good guy...he's a husband, and a father, and lots of people through the years have done positive business with him.

I seriously doubt that he in any way would try to misrepresent something to you just for the sale. I'm certain he doesn't need money that bad nor does he have any interest of soiling such a good reputation through the years.

Here's the golden question....did you bring any of these thoughts up to him or simply just here ?

Agreed.

look like to hear his side to it though since he got called out on it though

stumpy
10-14-2006, 01:41 PM
Your right I am new to rc cars im just saying what the directions say to run the engine for 1/4 gallon(six tanks). Im not saying he is a bad person or needed the money, just to be cautious and check your product,and no I havent called him I dont want my money back nor will I argue with him life is to short for that.

RutRoe
10-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Your right I am new to rc cars im just saying what the directions say to run the engine for 1/4 gallon(six tanks). Im not saying he is a bad person or needed the money, just to be cautious and check your product,and no I havent called him I dont want my money back nor will I argue with him life is to short for that.

IF you aren't willing to take the time to right the situation, why are you willing to take the time to defame him?

One might have fixed the car, and the other sure as shit wont.

Good luck, but I'm pretty sure there's a major weakness in your plan.

fire7882
04-09-2007, 06:47 PM
IF you aren't willing to take the time to right the situation, why are you willing to take the time to defame him?

One might have fixed the car, and the other sure as shit wont.

Good luck, but I'm pretty sure there's a major weakness in your plan.

+1

jdmdb8itr
04-10-2007, 01:05 AM
I got the rc car from him every thing went good till I got home to try it.Then I found the glow plug was bad, fixed that then the rearend wouldnt work,fixed that then the clutch went out.He stated only four tanks of fuel has been ran through it must have been a very very rough four tanks.So if you buy from him be cautious.

what the hell. i sold you that car about 4-5 months ago, and told you if u had any problems to let me know and ill help you out or give your money back. and now you want to try to say that im a bad seller, thats bullshit. everything worked perfect on the rc car before i sold it, but the pull start. if i wanted to fuck you over i would have told you that it worked. and did you try to PM me or get in touch with me, hell no. and its been 4-5 months, obvisiosly you dont know much about them. things go wrong, things break. so your just pissed cause u broke it and want to blam me. thats fucked up. YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT IN TOUCH WITH ME SO WE COULD SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS. BUT YOU DIDNT. I TOLD YOU THE PROBLEMS AND THINGS I REPLACED ON THEM. AND TOLD YOU TO CALL IF SOMETHING WAS WRONG. YOU DIDNT. THE CAR WAS IN GREAT SHAPE AND WORKING WHEN I GAVE IT TO YOU BUT THE PULL START. I WOULDNT SCREW OVER ANYONE CAUSE IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME PLENTY OF TIMES. ITS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT FOR NOT GETTING IN TOUCH WITH ME IF YOU HAD PROBLEMS. AND NOW 5 MONTHS LATER YOU WANNA SAY IM A BAD SELLER. FUCK THAT. THERES PEOPLE ON HERE I SOLD TO AND THEY HAD PROBLEMS WITH IT AND I GAVE THERE MONEY BACK. THATS ALL U HAD TO FUCKING DO. SO FUCK OFF.

jdmdb8itr
04-10-2007, 01:09 AM

THEN WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS SHIT NOW. ITS BEEN 5 MONTH AGO. IF YOU HAD A FUCKING PROBLEM THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT IN TOUCH WITH ME. I DONT NEED MONEY I HAVE PLENTY OF IT. IF I WAS SELLING U A SHIT RC CAR I WOULD HAVE SOLD IT WITHOUT ANYTHING ON IT. COME ON NOW GET REAL. I DONT SELL FUCKED UP SHIT. I MADE SURE EVERYTHING WAS IN WORKING ORDER BEFORE I EVEN POSTED IT. THIS IS BULL SHIT.

jdmdb8itr
04-10-2007, 01:11 AM
No

THANKS FOR SAYING THAT, SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT KNOW. AND THANKS FOR BRINGING THAT TO HIS KNOWLEDGE

jdmdb8itr
04-10-2007, 01:21 AM
AND TO KEEP GOING. I THINK THAT YOU FUCKED IT UP AND TRYING TO GIVE ME A BAD NAME. CAUSE IF I BOUGHT SOMETHING AND SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH IT I WOULD HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO CONTACT THE SELLER AND GET SOMETHING DONE ABOUT IT. AND YOU NEVER DID. COME ON, IF IT WAS BROKE DONT YOU HAVE THE SENSE TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM. HAHA WELL I GUESS NOT, IT HAS BEEN 5 MONTHS AND THIS IS THE FIRST I HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT. :2up: SO THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS DUMB ASS THREAD AND YOU. TRYING TO GIVE ME A BAD NAME FOR SELLING BROKE SHIT.:2up:

2.0civic
04-10-2007, 01:09 PM
lol chill man...some dumbass brought the thread back up but check out the original date :)

preferredduck
04-10-2007, 03:11 PM
AND TO KEEP GOING. I THINK THAT YOU FUCKED IT UP AND TRYING TO GIVE ME A BAD NAME. CAUSE IF I BOUGHT SOMETHING AND SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH IT I WOULD HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO CONTACT THE SELLER AND GET SOMETHING DONE ABOUT IT. AND YOU NEVER DID. COME ON, IF IT WAS BROKE DONT YOU HAVE THE SENSE TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM. HAHA WELL I GUESS NOT, IT HAS BEEN 5 MONTHS AND THIS IS THE FIRST I HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT. :2up: SO THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS DUMB ASS THREAD AND YOU. TRYING TO GIVE ME A BAD NAME FOR SELLING BROKE SHIT.:2up:
good point, and yes this was a while ago. anything that has moving parts breaks, at least the man said to call if you had any questions, most ppl wont even do that. :no:

fire7882
04-10-2007, 03:36 PM
lol chill man...some dumbass brought the thread back up but check out the original date :)

That dumbass was me. Sorry for bringing this back from the dead but I was searching for feedback for jdmdb8itr because I was interested in buying some stuff from him. I agreed with something written by RutRoe I didn't realize the date on the last post.

jdmdb8itr
04-10-2007, 04:25 PM
well i didnt realize or saw the date that it was posted. but anyway he had the chance to get in touch with me if he had any problems with the car and he never did. i dont sell bad things on here to screw anyone over. and if something was wrong with something i sell then i would work it out with anyone and give there money back if thats what they wanted. and this jackass didnt. and made this negative post that im no good. its his own fault for not getting back with me. i would have been more than happy to give him his money back it in fact it was broke. which it was in perfect condition and running besides the pull start. and with anything things break over a period of time, and especially with an R/C. and i let him know that, but he said he has had a few so i figured he knew all about them. BUT THE BIG DEAL HERE WITH ME IS THAT HE STARTED THIS THREAD TO SAY I WAS A BAD SELLER, AND HE NEVER GOT IN TOUCH WITH ME TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM. AND THAT WHEN WE MEET UP I SAID TO LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING WAS WRONG AND I WOULD HELP HIM OR GIVE HIS MONEY BACK. AND I DONT WANT ANYONE TO THINK IM A BAD SELLER OR WHAT NOT.