PDA

View Full Version : SRT vs WRX

CHADbee
10-12-2006, 03:34 PM
i hardly ever post kills in here cause my car is slow and i'm the one being killed most of the time but damn its dead in here! no callouts or kill stories in like a week. i've found myself going into the whores louge for entertainment and thats sad.

anyways, this is a few weeks old but its something being posted so deal with it. while out a few weeks ago i was walking around trying to set up runs for people and came across a couple guys in a blue bug eye'd wrx so i thought maybe i could get a good run in. we headed out to do a 40 kick and to my suprise i pulled pretty hard on him. i don't know what mods he has, he did have exhaust on the car but i did'nt see him afterward to find out what he had done. anyways here the vid...

http://www.zippyvideos.com/5450020116114316/chadsrt4sale/

Eimaj
10-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Good kill....

CHADbee
10-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Good kill....
thank u. nice car btw, ganster fastness :goodjob:

Eimaj
10-12-2006, 04:39 PM
ganster fastness :goodjob:

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

The Green Monster
10-12-2006, 05:00 PM
:gay:

lol j/p chad...good kill...my roomie loves subies...so every chance i get i rub it in his face lol :goodjob:

especially since it lost to a neon lol...he's pissed :D

SpoolBus
10-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Nice way to plug the sale Chode....BTW that was my baby sisters car and she wasn't racing she was just trying to get away from your ballz pressed against the window.
Good Kill :thinking:

CHADbee
10-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Nice way to plug the sale Chode....BTW that was my baby sisters car and she wasn't racing she was just trying to get away from your ballz pressed against the window.
Good Kill :thinking:
thoose were tigerJC's balls. and damn ur baby sister sure does look like a chunky mexican dude. :upchuck:

koffebean00
10-12-2006, 05:22 PM
Hey! I was in the back seat on this run. Bye bye Suby!

SpeedMonkey
10-12-2006, 05:24 PM
thoose were tigerJC's balls. and damn ur baby sister sure does look like a chunky mexican dude. :upchuck:

chad you fag, he's indian and he's got like an intake and a catback exhaust. its slow

CHADbee
10-12-2006, 05:53 PM
v[]onkey']chad you fag, he's indian and he's got like an intake and a catback exhaust. its slow
no i'm slow. hes just really slow. i was bored and there's no action in here anymore so i made a thread.

i'm about to call out of of ur boys too.

Evolunchbox
10-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Nice kill!

CHADbee
10-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Nice kill!
:eek: @ the numbers in ur sig

wanna trade it for a neon? :lmfao: :cry:

d993s
10-12-2006, 07:39 PM
v[]onkey'] he's got like an intake and a catback exhaust. its slow

Yeah, like most Subarus! :lmfao:

CHADbee
10-12-2006, 07:57 PM
Yeah, like most Subarus! :lmfao:
daaaaaaamn!!!!

wheres alex at? lol.

Ericp
10-12-2006, 10:13 PM
nice kill man, let me know when yall go to gwinnet again :goodjob:

CHADbee
10-12-2006, 10:31 PM
nice kill man, let me know when yall go to gwinnet again :goodjob:
most likely this saterday night

Evolunchbox
10-13-2006, 10:18 AM
:eek: @ the numbers in ur sig

wanna trade it for a neon? :lmfao: :cry:

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to stick with the Evo for now. Try to get me some races with a couple Subbies

CHADbee
10-13-2006, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the offer but I'm going to stick with the Evo for now. Try to get me some races with a couple Subbies
i can try but subies guys will race me but its harder to get them to race an evo. but i can try, let me talk to a few suby guy with STi's they might be up for a run.

now, wheres big baller????

SpoolBus
10-13-2006, 11:29 AM
now, wheres big baller????

You called...?
I'm always here momma.....cmon who's your Heffe...?

Maniaç
10-13-2006, 12:08 PM
Hahahahahah that run was mad gay Chad. Like Will said his car is slow, the only thing thats bad ass on his car are his HIDs. I remember racing him from a dig awhile back and put 2 cars on him very easliy with just a 4k launch, of the line. He can't drive and he can't launch dude burned mad clutch. LoL
How about you wait a month or two cause I'm sure you'll still have you neon cause you know its a neon and me and you run again. Is you down Chadbee...... of course you are, and for all of yall ricers who think Subys are slow come try yall luck against me

Peace

CHADbee
10-13-2006, 12:23 PM
Hahahahahah that run was mad gay Chad. Like Will said his car is slow, the only thing thats bad ass on his car are his HIDs. I remember racing him from a dig awhile back and put 2 cars on him very easliy with just a 4k launch, of the line. He can't drive and he can't launch dude burned mad clutch. LoL
How about you wait a month or two cause I'm sure you'll still have you neon cause you know its a neon and me and you run again. Is you down Chadbee...... of course you are, and for all of yall ricers who think Subys are slow come try yall luck against me

Peace
like i said the kills forum is dead, so its something. my car will be sold by the time u get ur car back, hell by the time u get ur car back i'll be ready to rape on the digs. :goodjob:

Maniaç
10-13-2006, 12:28 PM
like i said the kills forum is dead, so its something. my car will be sold by the time u get ur car back, hell by the time u get ur car back i'll be ready to rape on the digs. :goodjob:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

We'll see about that.................. :ninja:

Ericp
10-13-2006, 12:35 PM

Peace

Nice lookin suby you got, what all you got done to it?

Maniaç
10-13-2006, 12:38 PM
Nice lookin suby you got, what all you got done to it?

Thanks...... I'm just a stage 2 right now.

I have a 3" Perrin DownPipe and a 3" Custom Hks Hi-Power Exhaust and Cobb AccessPort(EM) around 230whp and 270wtq. Still slow though :ninja:

Evolunchbox
10-13-2006, 01:00 PM
Thanks...... I'm just a stage 2 right now.

I have a 3" Perrin DownPipe and a 3" Custom Hks Hi-Power Exhaust and Cobb AccessPort(EM) around 230whp and 270wtq. Still slow though :ninja:

I'm a slow ricer and I got something for ya:boobies:
Your Suby does look nice.

Maniaç
10-13-2006, 01:02 PM
I'm a slow ricer and I got something for ya:boobies:
Your Suby does look nice.

Haahahahaha, thanks for the offer but no thanks I've see your numbers. :D

How about you give me two cars and we do a 0-40. :goodjob: j/p

Evolunchbox
10-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Haahahahaha, thanks for the offer but no thanks I've see your numbers. :D

How about you give me two cars and we do a 0-40. :goodjob: j/p

That sounds like a fair race.. J/K

Hey you can't blame me for trying. This board has been dead for the last two weeks. Incidentally I joined two weeks ago and I'm starting to think it's me. Maybe I am the one who has to start stepping up and racing. I'll be ready to go next week if there are any takers. I'll most likey be running just pump+meth, if my new kit comes in by then.

Maniaç
10-13-2006, 01:17 PM
That sounds like a fair race.. J/K

Hey you can't blame me for trying. This board has been dead for the last two weeks. Incidentally I joined two weeks ago and I'm starting to think it's me. Maybe I am the one who has to start stepping up and racing. I'll be ready to go next week if there are any takers. I'll most likey be running just pump+meth, if my new kit comes in by then.

LoL, yeah it has been been dead for awhile. Ever since the domestics got banned and I stoped calling out people the kills forum has been dead. There are only a few cool Racers on IA (me being one of them) LoL. Just wait a few days I'm sure it'll pick up. You seem pretty cool I'm sure you'll get some runs with atleast 5 people around here. :goodjob:

Evolunchbox
10-13-2006, 01:21 PM
LoL, yeah it has been been dead for awhile. Ever since the domestics got banned and I stoped calling out people the kills forum has been dead. There are only a few cool Racers on IA (me being one of them) LoL. Just wait a few days I'm sure it'll pick up. You seem pretty cool I'm sure you'll get some runs with atleast 5 people around here. :goodjob:

What domestics and why did they get banned. This seems like a pretty open site.

Maniaç
10-13-2006, 01:28 PM
What domestics and why did they get banned. This seems like a pretty open site.

Yeah it is an open site, but when you start talking mad shit, racist(???) comments, :blah: :blah: :blah: thats when you get banned. But it was fun when so many of them were just going at it. I would just get on to laugh my ass off.

Evolunchbox
10-13-2006, 01:29 PM
Yeah it is an open site, but when you start talking mad shit, racist(???) comments, :blah: :blah: :blah: thats when you get banned. But it was fun when so many of them were just going at it. I would just get on to laugh my ass off.

Yeah, you can't have that kind of shit going on. I understand now thanks.

Maniaç
10-13-2006, 01:32 PM
Yeah, you can't have that kind of shit going on. I understand now thanks.

Word, good luck finding a run. Tip: if you really want to run someone shoot them a pm, it works all the time. Later man

Evolunchbox
10-13-2006, 02:14 PM
Word, good luck finding a run. Tip: if you really want to run someone shoot them a pm, it works all the time. Later man

Thanks for the tip:goodjob: