PDA

View Full Version : haha nasty

Tasuki_Civic
10-12-2006, 12:53 PM
http://kewl.phear.org/albums/fun/thinking.jpg

Allshow97
10-12-2006, 12:54 PM
LoL birds prolly reall do that shit too...

Tasuki_Civic
10-12-2006, 12:54 PM
i wouldnt doubt it for tha world lol

Allshow97
10-12-2006, 12:56 PM
I don't know though... Aren't birds suppose to fly south for the winter?

ShooterMcGavin
10-12-2006, 12:57 PM
lol, maybe they're 2 dumbass birds...in fact that caption was taken 10 min before they froze their feathers off :D

Sammich
10-12-2006, 12:57 PM
im thinkn too...drop the turd

The Golden Child
10-12-2006, 12:58 PM
that made me giggle ..

Tasuki_Civic
10-12-2006, 12:59 PM
that made me giggle ..

haha its supposed to :goodjob: and its always my pleasure

Mr_Mischif
10-12-2006, 01:08 PM

Well how about pleasuring me a little more...personally?
:idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb:

The Golden Child
10-12-2006, 01:10 PM

:D what if i wanna make you moan ??

Da Green Man
10-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Talking like that to Ms. Divine is found to be disrespectful if you do not know her. So do you, know her that is?

Da Green Man
10-12-2006, 01:27 PM
:D what if i wanna make you moan ??
There are people in hell who wants ice water is what the older Gods used to tell me when I was young. That also can apply to your unfortunate situation right now.

The Golden Child
10-12-2006, 01:28 PM
da hell you talking bout i dont understand im just trying to make divina happy in her pants ..

Da Green Man
10-12-2006, 01:32 PM
da hell you talking bout i dont understand im just trying to make divina happy in her pants ..
Oh excuse me for being so rude. But what makes u think she is unhappy in her pants at this present time?

HvyArms
10-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Tasuki!

ahmonrah
10-12-2006, 06:16 PM
Oh excuse me for being so rude. But what makes u think she is unhappy in her pants at this present time?wtf??!! :lmfao: hell nah!

ahmonrah
10-12-2006, 06:18 PM
*sidebar*
FIGURE THIS ONE OUT
http://www.buzzhumor.com/images/7/96-ass-1bb3jG.jpg

*end sidebar*

Tasuki_Civic
10-12-2006, 06:40 PM

i may talk about sex openly that doesnt mean you can come at me like im slut....back up b4 i put one in ya!

ha dont get to cocky steve ........ :rolleyes:

i dont mind fliriting sometimes...... but dayum fellas! dont take it too fuckin far. ive had 2 pm's talkin that bullshit thinkin they can disrespect me cause i talk about sex. fuck you!! if you think im not lady like cuz i do what i please and i do it well like a woman should. ive seen alot of females on this site talk about many things and do many things related to sex. so me discussing it is not a way of disrespecting myself. UNDERSTAND THAT!

fellas once again DO NOT...I REPEAT.......DO NOT COME TO ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT FUCKIN, SEEING TITS, OR ASS CAUSE IM NOT THE ONE TO BE LOOSE.

im tired of you lame ass muth fuckas thinkin you gonna get easy pussy cause i speak whats on my mind. ( mind you im not stating that im tha shit im jus sayin i dont wanna hear it)

but like i said i can take a joke guys and i know when pple are playing i jus wanted to add my :2cents: cause i got the pms and some pple i have never spoke to on IA posts shit like they know me. FUCK :2up: ANY ONF YALL WHO DISAGREE!

Steve-o you aiight with me ;)

now back to the topic of the bird shittin in pples mouths

Thank you :D

HvyArms
10-12-2006, 06:46 PM
i may talk about sex openly that doesnt mean you can come at me like im slut....back up b4 i put one in ya!

i dont mind fliriting sometimes...... but dayum fellas! dont take it too fuckin far. ive had 2 pm's talkin that bullshit thinkin they can disrespect me cause i talk about sex. fuck you!! if you think im not lady like cuz i do what i please and i do it well like a woman should. ive seen alot of females on this site talk about many things and do many things related to sex. so me discussing it is not a way of disrespecting myself. UNDERSTAND THAT!

fellas once again DO NOT...I REPEAT.......DO NOT COME TO ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT FUCKIN, SEEING TITS, OR ASS CAUSE IM NOT THE ONE TO BE LOOSE.

im tired of you lame ass muth fuckas thinkin you gonna get easy pussy cause i speak whats on my mind. ( mind you im not stating that im tha shit im jus sayin i dont wanna hear it)

but like i said i can take a joke guys and i know when pple are playing i jus wanted to add my :2cents: cause i got the pms and some pple i have never spoke to on IA posts shit like they know me.

But then you end it with this
FUCK :2up: ANY ONF YALL WHO DISAGREE!.

thats all they wanted in the first place homie

Tasuki_Civic
10-12-2006, 06:47 PM
ha shut up :rolleyes:

HvyArms
10-12-2006, 06:50 PM
ha shut up :rolleyes:

IM TIRED AS CRAP

TeeJay
10-12-2006, 06:55 PM

but like i said i can take a joke guys and i know when pple are playing i jus wanted to add my :2cents: cause i got the pms and some pple i have never spoke to on IA posts shit like they know me. FUCK :2up: ANY ONF YALL WHO DISAGREE!

Steve-o you aiight with me ;)

now back to the topic of the bird shittin in pples mouths

Thank you :D
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/titsgtfo.jpg

Tasuki_Civic
10-12-2006, 06:58 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/titsgtfo.jpg

haha yes daddy :(