PDA

View Full Version : Great show at 10 high on 10/13/06

cceinc
10-12-2006, 12:29 PM
Everyone needs to get to 10 high this Friday at 7:00 pm to see Fisher Meehan. His music will move you, and make you laugh. It was an experience the first time I saw him perform. He is one of the most unique people I have ever met.

Check Out his MySpace page www.myspace.com/fishermeehan

His Old Band was DrugMoney
This is what universal buzz had to say
Like the pleasure of discovery that comes from sifting through your ‘cool’ uncle’s record collection, Asheville, North Carolina’s DrugMoney revisits and reinvents the past on its high-spirited debut Mtn Cty Jnk. "I've been a music fan since I came out of the womb," enthuses Fisher Meehan, DrugMoney’s singer/songwriter/guitarist. "Music always meant everything to me. I have a jillion influences. " This might explain why subtle hints of The Pixies, REM, The Replacements, Buzzcocks, Angry Samoans, Husker Du, Fleetwood Mac and Michael Hedges permeate DrugMoney’s indelible melodies and classic pop arrangements. Engaging and familiar, but not easily categorized, Fisher simply calls his music 'heavy pop.' Already tagged by SPIN magazine as one of its favorite "Bands to Watch" in 2004, you can hear what the buzz on DrugMoney is about when Hybrid Recordings releases Mtn Cty Jnk (read: “Mountain City Junk”) on January 27, 2004.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5594/drugmoneyjs2.jpg

cceinc
10-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Oops I put this in the wrong one. Mod's please delete