PDA

View Full Version : Cingular customer service sucks

Julio
03-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Damn about 8 years ago I use to be with bellsouth and left them to AT&T Because there customer service sucks.

call: long ass waits- I know they have a bunch of customers now.. Hire more people.

Go to the store, long as wait and you have to sign in, wtf is this a hospital?

Cingular should get better Quality employees or payed them more to make them happy, Becuase most of them fucking suck.

AznTraitor
03-09-2005, 07:31 PM
yeah! that one punk that worked at the MOG kiosk was the worst! he thought he could just surf IA instead of selling phones.

Julio
03-09-2005, 07:32 PM
hahahhaha

Ms Dollar
03-09-2005, 07:33 PM
i know exactly how you feel...i was trying to get my voicemail indicator fixed on my phone one time and they transferred me to someone and they were troubleshooting my phone and it got disconnected so i called back and had to wait all over again and when i got them back on the phone FINALLY they were like are you sure that your indicator doesn't work...and i'm like wtf...no it does work and i just want to test you to see if you know how to do your job and she proceeded to ask me a million questions about everything under the sun just for her to transfer me to someone that finally knew what the hell they were talking about and told me that my phone is fine and my sim card is fucked...cingular service and phones are awesome...customer service sucks ass i could do a better job in my sleep...just my :2cents:

AznTraitor
03-09-2005, 07:34 PM
hahahhaha

everytime I went up there to get a phone, there'd etheir be a "away" sign or they'd ignore me while they read IA posts. So F-cingular! haha

Ms Dollar
03-09-2005, 07:36 PM
yeah! that one punk that worked at the MOG kiosk was the worst! he thought he could just surf IA instead of selling phones.
i don't get it does someone on here work there or something?? sorry really tired..

bb6
03-09-2005, 07:52 PM
word, never going to back to cingular and i use to work there..

i'm w/ tmobile now...

Julio
03-09-2005, 07:53 PM
to bad tmobile does not have my phone of choice.... But they seem aight.

AznTraitor
03-09-2005, 07:56 PM
i don't get it does someone on here work there or something?? sorry really tired..

yeah, hipsi aka Erirn use to run that kiosk at MOG.....he use to have all these posts consisting of "mall rants", "stupid kids", "mall rats".....he was our daily update on the happenings at the mall..

Julio
03-09-2005, 07:57 PM
shit was entertaining

Chuckster
03-09-2005, 08:21 PM
eh.. havnt had any problems with cingular yet

David88vert
03-09-2005, 08:43 PM
I'm a contractor at BellSouth and I have a T-Mobile phone .....

3gLudeH22a
03-09-2005, 09:20 PM
I work for Cingular now and I must say..it's gotten worse. They are changing the commission scale (once again) and not paying anything for one year contracts. So all these people that listen to Clark Howard when he says only do one year contracts won't be getting shit from me. Sorry, I have to make money too. Sometimes the customers attitude towards us sucks, but hey i'm "just" a sales rep.

As far a hold times for customer service, i've never had anything over three minutes in the 1+ year i've been there..other than the holiday season with the multiple 20-50 mins hold times but thats a known in the industry. My store will get you in and get you out, we are glad to say we are not super busy like town center, holcomb woods, buckhead, etc.

The Yousef
03-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Damn about 8 years ago I use to be with bellsouth and left them to AT&T Because there customer service sucks.

call: long ass waits- I know they have a bunch of customers now.. Hire more people.

Go to the store, long as wait and you have to sign in, wtf is this a hospital?

Cingular should get better Quality employees or payed them more to make them happy, Becuase most of them fucking suck.

I sell Cingular and have selling cellphones in general for about 4 years now...i have to say their customer service is by far the worst....to activate a phone takes normally about 45 min (thats when everything goes right)....when shit hits the fan during an activation may God have mercy on your soul...b/c they won't....calling normal customer is just as worst i hear horror each and everyday....

HiPSI
03-09-2005, 10:40 PM

if you were interested you'd have interrupted me like everyone else ;)...

what i don't miss:
"eh man, eh man, eh man, eh.... eh...... hellooooooooo.... i'm talking you you! where da bafrooms at?"

oh, and cingular does suck, at least as far as they treat their employees. i left just in time apparently and couldn't be happier with my decision. they are fucking employees over left and right and very soon will have to start making up for that because the shit will hit the fan. piss off sales reps=sales go down the shitter.

HiPSI
03-09-2005, 10:41 PM
when shit hits the fan during an activation may God have mercy on your soul...

dunno if you use it but OPUS is the shittiest program ever made. it was down more than it was working ;)

3gLudeH22a
03-09-2005, 10:55 PM
dunno if you use it but OPUS is the shittiest program ever made. it was down more than it was working ;)

I partly agree with that, but did you ever use Posabilities??? That shit was awful. I just hope that dont take CARE away anytime soon.

The Yousef
03-09-2005, 11:02 PM

no i have to call them up to activate and use our own propierity kiosk....

FrnkPwrs
03-09-2005, 11:02 PM
I heard that after the merger that it has became an even shittier company and people had all types of problems with customer service. They had somebody on Clark Howard to "clear the air" and the guy gave out all these political answers and remedies

The Yousef
03-09-2005, 11:12 PM
I heard that after the merger that it has became an even shittier company and people had all types of problems with customer service. They had somebody on Clark Howard to "clear the air" and the guy gave out all these political answers and remedies
:jerkit:

Julio
03-10-2005, 09:49 AM
im glad so many people agree.

speedminded
04-30-2009, 06:48 AM
Yeah what he said, lol!

Brett
04-30-2009, 08:25 AM
Yeah Fuck 'em!! Even in 2005 they sucked

Master Shake
04-30-2009, 09:13 AM
i got AT&T/Cingular and i got to admit the customer service does sucks. phone works good and all, i get good service when i'm out in the boondocks, but they can't help you with shit. i've called about 12 times asking about the internet for my phone and i still can't use it. same with the pics texting. i can't receive or send that shit either when i'm suppose to be able to.

Turbo04
04-30-2009, 10:31 AM
I called them the other night cause my BlackBerry wasn't working right, got to someone and the fixed it right away. I was on the phone all of 5 min.

Julio
04-30-2009, 11:45 AM
Hi 4 year old thread.