PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Haunted Houses this year?

babygurl
10-12-2006, 07:32 AM
Or already have been and can recommend one?

I did the Netherworld a few years ago, I am thinking of going back!!

Suggestions would be great :)

Nemesis
10-12-2006, 07:34 AM
Nopers

Leisa
10-12-2006, 07:39 AM
nope... I dont get into Halloween much

The Yousef
10-12-2006, 07:39 AM
Nopers

ditto...

Nemesis
10-12-2006, 07:42 AM
I mean, this whole Halloween thing is either one of three things for most people.

1. An excuse to get shit faced at some party :rolleyes:

2. A chance to get their little kid to dress up and walk around the neighborhood (which is cool and when I have a kid im going to do it)

3. Absolutely another day, and another night to go to bed early because normal people work the next morning :lmao:

Mike Lowrey
10-12-2006, 07:47 AM
Yep!

I will be taking the wife. She has never been to a haunted house. I will be walking behind her, laughing my ass off at her..... :D

Jimmy B
10-12-2006, 07:52 AM
yea, the house on haunted hill, on brumbalo rd in alpharetta...

not the scariest one, but a good one none the less.. plus all the procedes go to charity

Rican219
10-12-2006, 08:12 AM
Netherworld FTW!!
Or just go by Brett's place and walk through when he is alseep and quietly crawl in bed with him...... If that doesn't scare the shit out of you nothing will!

Princess12
10-12-2006, 08:52 AM
Netherworld is supposed to be really good this year according to the paper and it's ranked 2nd in the nation according to AOL.

Now our top two attractions…at number 2 we have Netherworld of Atlanta, Georgia. We had an opportunity to visit Netherworld last November and what else can be said but AWESOME. They buy standard animations and props from the same vendors but they re-create them, re-invent them, and make anything inside unique, creative and horrific. Additionally they might have the best make up crew in the industry, creating monsters so life like even Rick Baker might not be able to tell the difference. When you add up all the parts of Netherworld you have one of our industries best haunts.

http://hauntedhousemagazine.com/articles/Top_13_Haunted_Houses.html

babygurl
10-12-2006, 09:09 AM
^^^Thanks

Ran
10-12-2006, 09:12 AM
Nah, I haven't been to one of those in years.

There's a corn maze up here in Woodstock that my friends want to go to. Yeah right. An asian kid running around, lost in a corn maze, in the middle of the night, with a bunch of drunk, white-power rednecks? You must be crazy.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-12-2006, 10:34 AM
I went to Netherworld and Creepers.
Netherworld = GOOD, lines are somewhat long, but the wait time goes by fast, girls get scared EASILY, guys not too much, monsters are cool and look like REAL monsters LOL,
Creepers = LONG ASS LINES, WAIT FOR FUCKING EVER, monsters = SUCKED BALLS, themes = SUCKED SOME MORE BALLS, but yeah Creepers was basically teh ghey,

chrisdavis
10-12-2006, 10:41 AM
2. A chance to get their little kid to dress up and walk around the neighborhood (which is cool and when I have a kid im going to do it)

Darth Vader is making an appearance in our neighborhood this year. :D

lilmanx01
10-12-2006, 11:26 AM
Netherworld is supposed to be really good this year according to the paper and it's ranked 2nd in the nation according to AOL.

Now our top two attractions…at number 2 we have Netherworld of Atlanta, Georgia. We had an opportunity to visit Netherworld last November and what else can be said but AWESOME. They buy standard animations and props from the same vendors but they re-create them, re-invent them, and make anything inside unique, creative and horrific. Additionally they might have the best make up crew in the industry, creating monsters so life like even Rick Baker might not be able to tell the difference. When you add up all the parts of Netherworld you have one of our industries best haunts.

http://hauntedhousemagazine.com/articles/Top_13_Haunted_Houses.html

2nd in the nation??? more like one of the oldest in the nation

Ed
10-12-2006, 11:28 AM
http://horrorhill.com/about13stories.html

i heard this one was a good one.

atl300zx
10-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Netherworld FTW!!
Or just go by Brett's place and walk through when he is alseep and quietly crawl in bed with him...... If that doesn't scare the shit out of you nothing will!

netherworld is awesome!!

btw who is the chick in your sig?