PDA

View Full Version : "funniest joke in the world"

thecrazyone
10-11-2006, 07:01 PM
isnt funny....

Scientists in England have devoted actual time and money to discovering the world's funniest joke. Recently they reported success. Their long search was over. They had found the World's Funniest Joke.

The Joke

The joke, if you haven't heard it yet, is as follows:

"Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go camping, and pitch their tent under the stars. During the night, Holmes wakes his companion and says: 'Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you deduce.' Watson says: 'I see millions of stars, and even if a few of those have planets, it's quite likely there are some planets like Earth, and if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life.' Holmes replies: 'Watson, you idiot. Somebody stole our tent'."

I have several problems with this joke, including, but not limited to, the fact that it isn't funny. Had the joke not been prefaced with "Here is the funniest joke in the world," its lack of humor would likely not have crossed my mind.

ATLtech
10-11-2006, 07:03 PM
everyone knows british comedy sucks, Having the Brits examine comedy is like Christopher Reeves being a Gymnastics judge.

quickdodgeŽ
10-11-2006, 07:10 PM
^^^ Kind of like you trying to be funny. Later, QD.

Wurm
10-11-2006, 07:15 PM
:police:

8bangin302
10-11-2006, 07:23 PM
:screwy: wth..

Stormhammer
10-11-2006, 07:44 PM
you moron thats because you heard that joke under that title -shakes head-

of course its fucking funny, you just heard it all wrong, ass

rsxappeal
10-11-2006, 08:14 PM
I dont know but B18Hatch is in tears cuz i cant follow tha rules on tha thread. so im postin 10 times so he dont have a heart attack.