PDA

View Full Version : WTB: RC car!

careyk
10-11-2006, 02:11 PM
I got one already! thanks guys!

The Youngn
10-11-2006, 04:03 PM
I want to purchase a gas powerd RC car/truck.. like a Traxxas or something along those lines... hit me up if you have anything!
i got a traxxas nitro 4tec that i havent played with in a while...not sure if it still runs good right now or not but everything could definitely get fixed if thats the case. u could also do an engine upgrade too...pm me if ur interested

boostedb16
10-11-2006, 04:06 PM
i have a hpi savage21 monster truck i am thinking about selling. if this is like what you are looking for lmk.

swolejamaica
10-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Yo i have a HPI RTR fully worked. I have a picco .12 motor on it and bored and stroked it to a .21!!!Full suspension,ajustable camber, spring rate, stiffness. It also has headers and exhaust. Two speed tranny with light weight aluminum flywheel. It has a fiber disc brake that wont wear out easily. Comes with controller, starter box, glow plug, and fuel. I run it on 20% nitro mugen racing fuel when im just driving it around. At the track i use BLUE THUNDER 30% nitro. Right now i have to change the gears to aluminum because after the build i can never use plastic gears because they continue to get eaten up. Comes with a custom painted skyline R34 body. Will post pics upon request. Give me an offer!!!

careyk
10-11-2006, 07:18 PM
ok well im interested in all those cars! hit me up with some prices! ill consider!

sleepin240
10-11-2006, 10:21 PM
i have a TMAXX that i haven't used in a while. dont know if it runs, but def clean.

DrIFT240SX
10-12-2006, 09:51 AM
Got a HPI Super Nitro RS4 Rally (http://www.hpiracing.com/kits/snrally/snrally-m.htm) (Lots of fun)

and a 2-channel surface radio system ($119 new)

Make offer. I don't need it anymore

swolejamaica
10-12-2006, 05:23 PM
Yo i have a HPI RTR fully worked. I have a picco .12 motor on it and bored and stroked it to a .21!!!Full suspension,ajustable camber, spring rate, stiffness. It also has headers and exhaust. Two speed tranny with light weight aluminum flywheel. It has a fiber disc brake that wont wear out easily. Comes with controller, starter box, glow plug, and fuel. I run it on 20% nitro mugen racing fuel when im just driving it around. At the track i use BLUE THUNDER 30% nitro. Right now i have to change the gears to aluminum because after the build i can never use plastic gears because they continue to get eaten up. Comes with a custom painted skyline R34 body. Will post pics upon request. Give me an offer!!!

swolejamaica
10-12-2006, 05:25 PM
More pics!!! MAKE AN OFFER!!!!

careyk
10-12-2006, 08:17 PM
ummm 100 bucks?