PDA

View Full Version : ok seriously

Tank
10-11-2006, 07:49 AM
theres some really dumb ass threads poping upin the kils forum 3 currently that have no business there if you want to argue like school girls or talk shit post it here otherwise its the kills forum read teh fucking rules and obey them it aint hard callout post kills or post races to come hell even track numbers but not this highschool bullshit thats been going on up in here lately i dont have mod powers but hopefully one of them see this thread and take action

Tank

hydroshutter
10-11-2006, 08:50 AM
Holy Run-On sentence, Batman!

What do these people drive?

Tank
10-11-2006, 08:53 AM
sorry i typed it right after P.T this morning "im in the army" but im not even sure ive been seeing shit about a miata running a beetle some guy with a domestic that wants a skreet race i mean it crazy.

ct9a gsr
10-11-2006, 11:13 AM
Miata Mike is OG and a very cool guy. I have no problem with his thread... besides, he's more of a motorsports enthusiasts and participates in competitions than a lot of ppl here.

The other thread, I didn't bother to read much of.

Tank
10-11-2006, 11:27 AM
mikes thread is accually ok and hes cool but the skreet race thread is pure untamed garbage

WhiteAccord
10-11-2006, 04:11 PM
theres some really dumb ass threads poping upin the kils forum 3 currently that have no business there if you want to argue like school girls or talk shit post it here otherwise its the kills forum read teh fucking rules and obey them it aint hard callout post kills or post races to come hell even track numbers but not this highschool bullshit thats been going on up in here lately i dont have mod powers but hopefully one of them see this thread and take action

Tank

And god speaks and owns alll:rolleyes:

Yoshi
10-11-2006, 04:17 PM
This thread sucks. LoL

Tank
10-11-2006, 08:47 PM
This thread sucks. LoL
your mom sucks.............................very well :yes:

Yoshi
10-11-2006, 09:42 PM
your mom sucks.............................very well :yes:

:gay:

BigPoppaHurtm
10-12-2006, 12:22 AM
mikes thread is accually ok and hes cool but the skreet race thread is pure untamed garbage

LOL u said "skreet" :lmao:

OHYOUKNOW
10-12-2006, 07:40 PM

Tank

and yet you continue to post stuff in some of those threads that has nothing to do with "kills":blah:

CHADbee
10-13-2006, 04:15 AM
i totally agree with u tank, the kills forum has pretty much sucked theese past few weeks.

Tank
10-13-2006, 09:44 AM
and yet you continue to post stuff in some of those threads that has nothing to do with "kills":blah:
yeah i did post in them your point :thinking: ..................stfu :2up:

im talking about the threads being made in the first place asshole and chad thanks you cant tell some people shit sometime :rolleyes:

StupidBikerBoy
10-13-2006, 06:53 PM
LOL u said "skreet" :lmao:

I thought it was "skeet"?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

OHYOUKNOW
10-14-2006, 01:06 AM
yeah i did post in them your point :thinking: ..................stfu :2up:

im talking about the threads being made in the first place asshole and chad thanks you cant tell some people shit sometime :rolleyes:

my point is by posting more bullshit in those threads it makes you just as big of a douche you dumb fuck.

they were started, and you help them continue on:blah: :blah: :blah: . thought it was the kills forum not your daily blog entry you asshole:slap: